Setting Things Right Ch. 02

Story Info
Cummuppance.
2.1k words
17k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice visited me several times a week after that. Whenever I felt I needed some "comfort", I would call her on the phone, and inevitably the conversation would steer to the latest technology in record changers. Living just three houses down, it wasn't long before she would be knocking on my door.

After one such visit, I was surprised to get a visit from my neighbor across the way. Dee was a sexy blond that I had always felt a powerful attraction to, but her marital status kept me at bay. Recently, however, after she found out that I could hypnotize people, she had asked me to help her quit smoking, and we had made pretty good progress there.

Today, as I watched her come up my walk, I could see she was livid. I answered my door, which she came close to breaking down with her angry pounding, to find her staring daggers at me.

"What are you doing, associating with that... WOMAN?" she spat.

I sputtered and tried to get a word or two in as she lectured me on what a vicious, backbiting bitch, etc that Alice was. It seems, as it turns out, that Alice and Dee had a history. At some time in the not-so-distant past, Alice and Dee had been at war, so to speak. From my perspective, it seemed to be still raging.

I finally got her to listen and shared with her what had happened at Casa de George & Alice, and how Alice was now unable to resist my call to action, though she didn't suspect my control over her. Somewhat soothed by the notion, Dee was nonetheless skeptical. I finally invited her to see for herself, and arranged for her to be here to witness Alice's next debasement.

Two days later, I phoned Alice and had our "talk". Less than ten minutes later, Alice was standing in my living room, barely able to keep her hands to herself. Then, with Dee comfortably stashed in the next room watching on video, I brought Alice to my room.

Alice had stripped down to her skin by the time she fell back onto my bed. Her legs were splayed, somewhat obscenely, as she fingered herself and impatiently asked me what was taking me so long. "Will you get over here and fuck me?" she groaned.

My own clothes were on the floor by this time, and I moved over to the bed. I wanted to give Dee a good show, so I had Alice get on her hands and knees. Alice was very worked up from my generous use of her key word in the living room, so I had no trouble entering her from behind. I looked directly at the camera and began to chant "record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer, Elderberry".

The results were as expected. Alice went crazy with lust, then erupted on the word Elderberry. I repeated the chant over and over until I was fucking a senseless, blithering idiot. Finally, I filled her with my seed and let her drop in a mindless heap. I knew from experience that she would be out for at least ten minutes.

I put on my robe and started for the door. Dee met me in the hall, a bit flushed after watching the x-rated scene, but still unhappy enough to confront me.

"You call THAT punishment? Do you know how many women would give their soul for an orgasm like that?"

She ranted on for several minutes this way as I realized that she was not going to be convinced by normal argument. This was not going like I expected. I liked Dee very much, and wanted her to leave here feeling vindicated, even satisfied.

Then it hit me: Dee had her OWN keyword from her anti-smoking sessions. I could put her under and make her feel that Alice was indeed getting a severe punishment out of this.

"Kindergarten" I said. Instantly, she became quiet, waiting for her next instructions.

I began innocently enough: "Dee, you see that having Alice lose all control over her sex life is a fitting and well deserved punishment. You feel deep satisfaction watching her suffer this way. Even though it appears that she is enjoying it, you know she is humiliated and debased."

Then the devil in me started to work. Watching delicious Dee standing in my hallway, under my spell, with me in my bathrobe, my cock still wet from fucking Alice... I got a new idea. I knew if I did it, I'd possibly feel guilty later. But there she was... so available... so close... so ready... so fuckable... I dooed it.

"Dee, when you hear the word 'slave', you will become sexually aroused. Each time you subsequently hear the word 'slave' your arousal will double. You will become so aroused that you will do anything to relieve your sexual tension, but you will not be able to cum until you hear the word 'ginger'. Whenever you hear the word 'ginger', you will have an earth-shattering, life-changing orgasm, unlike you've ever dreamed you could have. You will not associate the words 'slave' or 'ginger' with your aroused condition, and not feel that using these words out of context is the least bit noteworthy. You will now sleep until I return and touch your face, when you will awaken and feel refreshed."

I was already feeling a bit guilty, but here we go...

I sat Dee in a hallway chair and went in to Alice. I had become tired of using "record changer" as Alice's key word, and decided to reinforce her posthypnotic suggestions and change things around a bit. I thought back and recalled that her original key words were "Palm Tree Umbrella".

"Palm Tree Umbrella" I said. Alice instantly went still, waiting for my next words. She looked incredibly sexy, sitting on my bed, legs spread wide, staring into space. I took her hand and pulled her to a sitting position.

"Alice, the word combination 'record changer' will no longer have any special meaning to you, other than their dictionary meanings. However, when you hear the word 'slave', you will become sexually aroused. Each time you subsequently hear the word 'slave' your arousal will double. You will become so aroused that you will do anything to relieve your sexual tension, but you will not be able to cum until you hear the word 'elderberry'. Whenever you hear the word 'elderberry', you will have an earth-shattering, life-changing orgasm, unlike you've ever dreamt could you could have. You will not associate the words 'slave' or 'elderberry' with your aroused condition, and not feel that using these words out of context is the least bit noteworthy. You will now sleep until I return and touch your face, when you will awaken and feel refreshed."

Now for some fun... I returned to Dee. Touching her face, she woke and stood facing me. She started to argue once again, but I silenced her with a "shhhhh". She stopped short, a bit puzzled, and I said "Just wait, you haven't seen it all yet. Go back in the other room and watch. Soon, I think you'll agree that Alice is getting what is coming to her."

Reluctantly, she turned and went back to the monitor to watch. I returned to Alice. The thought of what I had just put into motion had me hard again... rock hard.

Dropping my robe, I touched Alice on her cheek and said "Alice, have you been a good slave?" Her face twitched, and she shifted on the bed, saying with a shaky voice "Yes Sir".

"I'm glad" I said. "Good slaves get rewarded, but BAD slaves get punished. I'd hate to have to punish a BAD slave".

Her nipples were visibly stiffening as I spoke. It was wonderful to watch. Her hand involuntarily stroked her pussy as a whimper escaped her lips.

"Get on the bed like a good slave and offer me that sweet pussy for my pleasure... that's a good slave... now reach back and pull those slave pussy lips apart. Daddy wants to use his slave." Her pussy was positively dripping by now, and I rubbed mu cock over her opening, preparing to press home. Just then, I heard a groan from the doorway.

I looked around to see that lovely vision, Dee, framed by the open door. Her blouse was still tucked into her pants, but hung limply behind her. Her right hand was well down into her pants, clearly busy, while her left hand had pulled her bra up and was tweaking her nipples. A look of intense desire was on her face.

I pressed into Alice, and started to chant: "slave, slave, slave, slave, elderberry" Alice lurched on the bed, her orgasm wetting my cock, almost ejecting it. I pulled out of her as she passed out on the bed. Dee pushed her pants down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Her bra was all she wore at this point. She crossed to me and gave me a deep, sensuous kiss, her leg wrapped around mine. My leg became wet from her pussy. The look in her eyes had become desperate.

I said softly "Dee, what would you like me to do?"

In a sexy, husky voice, full of sexual allure, she said "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me hard. Fuck me until I pass out."

Wow! I had opened a powder keg. I led her to the bed beside Alice, who was not coherent. I unclipped Dee's bra and tossed it aside. I positioned her on her hands and knees on the bed and took her doggie style.

I began chanting again: "slave, slave, slave, slave, ginger" Dee arched her back, her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came with ferocious intensity. Alice was writhing on the bed, not having heard her own release word. She was still unaware of Dee's presence. I continued: "slave, slave, slave, slave, ginger" Again, Dee tensed and came. I had to hold her up to keep fucking her. "slave, slave, slave, slave, ginger" I said again as I fucked the beauty before me.

Alice was frantic now, she clawed at her clit, frigging herself furiously. Feeling pity, I pulled out of Dee, who sank onto the bed, and entered Alice. I fucked her for several minutes: "slave, slave, slave, slave, elderberry".

With a lurch, she groaned, passing out on the bed.

By now Dee was writhing on the bed, fingering herself without satisfaction. I switched again. I wanted to finish inside of the object of many dreams.

Rolling her onto her back and lifting her legs over my shoulders, I entered her as she fingered herself. "Oh GOD!" she groaned.

I fucked her leisurely for five minutes, whispering in her ear so that Alice couldn't hear: "slave, slave, slave, slave, ginger"

"Ungggg" she groaned. Her orgasms came fast and hard, and she shook with passion each time. "GOD! Fuck me Daddy!" she cried.

She was hotter than I ever imagined her.

When I was about ready to cum, I whispered in her ear: "would you like to cum again, my little slave?"

With a loud groan, she yelled "MY GOD, YES! FUCK ME DADDY!"

After a few final strokes deep into her very wet pussy, I spoke a final "ginger" and filled her with my seed. She convulsed around my cock one final time, spurting her fluids around my cock. I collapsed between my two partners.

After a few minutes, I woke Dee. I didn't want Alice to realize she had been there. She could make Dee miserable with that knowledge. Gathering her clothing, I ushered her into the living room. As she dressed, I asked her if she thought Alice was getting what she had coming. With a smile, she said "You bet... and I plan to get more of what I have coming too. Count on it"

With that, she planted a luscious, sensuous kiss on my eager mouth, and scooted happily out the door.

I went back to Alice, who was just stirring... "Palm Tree Umbrella", I said. As she stared into infinity, I continued "No one was here with us today. You had a wonderful time as you always do here." Then I re-enforced the message I had been placing in her psyche on every visit to my home: "In the future, you will feel compelled to make peace with your neighbors, especially the women. It will become more and more important to you that old offenses be reversed or repaired. You will no longer get satisfaction from causing pain to others..."

Over time, Alice made friends with the women she had been so cruel to in the past. She even became quite popular in the neighborhood.

Dee became a more frequent visitor to my home. She often brings me treats, being such a wonderful cook. But I fear I'm going to gain too much weight on all those ginger cookies she makes...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bad boy times 2

Now you've caused a divorce and are abusing two woman, one of the still married. And "slave" probably wasn't a good word to choose. What happens when some random person says it to them? Payback is a bitch.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Uncommon Bond A girl is abducted and turned into a puppy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Mint - Day 01 Kidnapped and conditioned for sexual servitude.in BDSM
Taken by a Couple Ada gets forcefully taken by a beautiful couple.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Chained A kidnapping story.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Curing Erica's Phobia Bondage helps overcome fear.in BDSM
More Stories