Setting Up My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,441 Followers

He started the long strokes again and when her head began to rise, I wondered if her response was related to the proximity of his fingers to her pussy. Regardless, her head collapsed back into the cradle but her hands, which had been dangling loosely, reached up and grabbed the sides of the table. David turned to the window and smiled at me, delivering his message of victory, and then went to the other side of the table and started on her right leg without covering her left.

He repeated the same process and when he started the long strokes up her thigh the sheet now looked like a diaper between her legs. It was during one of these strokes when his fingertips disappeared that I saw her grind her hips into the table. Now, I had little doubt that she was very aroused, and I wondered how far the man would push it. On the one hand, I wanted him to make progress but I worried if it had come too soon and might negatively impact the long-term plan.

She was still gripping the table when he finished, and he casually adjusted the sheet to cover her so she could turn over. The linen was so small that Chris had an awkward time wiggling to turn without exposing herself, and when she was over, David positioned the drape so that it covered her feet while leaving the top of her breasts exposed. He began working her neck and shoulders, and I hoped that a stray movement might knock the sheet off one of her breasts.

When he had finished her neck, he bent down again and started talking to her, and I could see her lips move but her eyes remained closed. He was slowly rubbing her ears as they spoke and when done, he moved to the bottom of the table and started back on her feet. He did both and then took the sheet and tucked it in exposing her right leg from her hip to her feet. When he got to her thigh, he actually took her knee and opened it outward and the sheet at this point covered no more than what a pair of panties might. He worked the top and inside of her thigh with his fingertips going right to the edge of the cover which rested no more than an inch from her pussy. It was at this point I saw that her little nipples were making dents in the linen and she was biting the back of her left hand. David teased her and then teased her some more before going to the other leg, and, as before, he left the completed leg uncovered.

He went through the same routine and Chris seemed to be in agony dealing with his naughty play. When he finished, he bent down to her once more and they talked for almost a minute. Finally, he got up and straightened the sheet on her, and then left the room.

I stayed to watch Chris and as soon as he left she took both her hands and covered her face. She lay there as several minutes ticked by before slowly rising while holding the sheet to her. At that point, I left for the door and met David as soon as I got inside.

"Wow," I said, truly amazed.

"Yeah, I'll tell you about it tomorrow," he replied quietly.

The door to the room opened and Chris came out and went to the bathroom as David collected his things. He was gone well before she emerged, and when she finally did, she came into the living room and kissed me, and then snuggled next to me on the couch. After several minutes of quiet as we watched TV, she spoke.

"Baby, take me to bed," she said, as she kissed my neck.

"My stomach isn't doing well," I lied, which was damn hard to say as I too was incredibly horny.

"Damn, again?" she challenged me.

"Again what? What are you talking about?" I said, lying once more.

"Never mind," she said in the sexiest pout I had ever seen, and then added, "Guess I'll take a bath."

I knew the bath was her favorite place to masturbate and guessed that's what she was planning to do. Later, I heard her leave the bathroom and go to bed, and I waited an hour to make sure she was asleep before I followed.

"Okay, talk to me," I demanded when David answered the next morning.

"Were you watching?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Okay, you saw that I was pushing it. Seeing what I could get away with," he stated.

"Yes, I also saw y'all talking some," I said.

"Yeah, that was the interesting part. She told me while I was massaging her thigh that it didn't seem right. Then I asked her if it felt good and she said yeah. So I asked her if she wanted me to stop and she didn't reply for a while but then said no," he explained, which instantly made my dick hard.

"Damn, I saw her butt wiggling," I commented since I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"You should have felt it in my hands. She was wiggling a lot," he offered.

"What about the next time you talked to her?" I asked.

"Oh, I asked if she wanted her tits massaged," he said with a laugh.

"What did she say?" I demanded.

"You sure you want to know?" he asked.

"Yes, of course," I blurted out.

"Well, she was quiet and whispered that it wasn't a good idea. I asked her why not and she said because my husband is here," he explained.

"Jesus," I replied, stunned by the information.

"Little Chris is losing her innocence and you have a decision to make," he said, a bit more forcefully than I thought appropriate.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"You need to decide if you want me to fuck her because if I get the chance, I'm going to. So, if you don't, you need to stop the massages now," he stated, leaving no room for doubt.

"I need to think about it," I answered.

"Okay, well let me know. She is hot and ripe," he replied.

I spent the next week contemplating if this was something that I truly wanted to happen. Was my fantasy worth ruining my marriage? After all, Chris is a good, beautiful woman, and what would make me want to see her taken? In the end, I couldn't answer that question but the demons in my head wouldn't rest and continued to pummel me with demands for the next massage. Finally, I called David and gave him the news.

"Okay, let's see what happens," I told him.

"What does that mean? I don't want any confusion. What do you want?" he demanded.

"I want you to try and fuck her," I answered.

"Okay then. During the next massage, pretend you're gone. Out of town on a trip. You can come back to watch but let's make her think you're gone," he proposed.

"Okay," I replied with a bone-dry mouth.

The next couple of weeks were agony. A million times I thought about canceling. I told Chris about my upcoming business trip expecting her to suggest that we re-schedule the massage, but she didn't even mention the conflict leaving me to wonder if she had forgotten or looked forward to the freedom. The massage, as usual, was set for a Thursday, and I did go on a short business trip on Wednesday but instead of coming back on Friday as I had informed Chris, I came back Thursday afternoon and checked into a nearby hotel for the night.

At seven, I left for the house thinking it would take David fifteen odd minutes to get in place and knew nothing interesting would happen before then. I tried to look nonchalant as I walked to the side of the house and then jumped the fence using the cover of bushes. From there, I made directly for the bedroom window.

Chris was face down on the table with the same thin sheet over her, and David was working her shoulders and neck as I settled in to wait for the show. At first, it seemed that he was being less aggressive than last time, as he kept her better covered and his fingers weren't as probing. I thought that he must be concerned about her reactions but then I realized it was all part of his manipulation. He was waiting for her to signal she wanted more and he suspected he would get it.

The moment of her fall occurred when he had finished her left leg and was working on her right. Still face down, he had teased and gotten her so aroused that in frustration she lifted her hips off the table slightly and tried pushing back into his fingers. David smiled and ignored her wanton attempt and went back to the massage causing Chris to do the same thing again. It seemed her body needed touching and she couldn't wait any longer.

Suddenly, the man took the cover in his left hand and threw it into the corner of the room leaving my wife completely exposed on the table. Chris tried to raise her head but he used his right hand to hold her shoulders down while two fingers from his left hand moved between her legs and slowly stroked along the sides of her pussy. Rather than try to wiggle free, her ass began grinding in rhythm to his touch, and I could see wetness along her opening.

Without letting her cum, he rolled her over and immediately resumed the teasing, although now, she was looking up at him through half-closed eyes, and soon her knees opened more as she turned her body over.

Ready for more, David leaned down and took her left nipple into his mouth forcing Chris' back to arch off the table. He worked it over thoroughly before moving to the other, and when finished, he kissed her fully on the lips as he slowly pushed a finger inside her soaked pussy. When they broke the kiss, I could see him speaking to her as his finger continued to invade her swollen hole.

Suddenly, he stopped, stood erect, and just looked down at her as she continued to writhe slowly on the table. Then, he grabbed her beneath the knees and pulled her hips to the end of the table, and immediately dropped his face into her pussy. Instantly, Chris' legs shot into the air and her head started lolling back and forth as his tongue assaulted her clit. Her hands went to her breasts and she began fondling her tits and lightly pinching her nipples.

As he brought her closer to the edge, Chris's motions became more urgent and by the time her orgasm hit, her head and part of her shoulders were hanging off the side of the table. David kept licking her until she pushed his head away, and he took the opportunity to reposition her on the table. He seemed entranced watching her body slowly undulate from the remnants of her release and a least a minute passed before he started undressing. Chris watched intently as his t-shirt left his muscular chest and when he started on his pants, I watched as her eyes turned hungry. She showed no disappointment when his cock, both longer and thicker than mine, flopped free, and her eyes remained locked onto it until he moved closer.

The lean, muscled man easily lifted my wife from the table and then turned, sat back on the edge, and lowered her pussy onto his erect cock. Chris's mouth opened as his heavy shaft entered and once impaled her head fell back in joy. I expected him to immediately start hammering her sweet pussy, so I was surprised when still very connected, David carried her out of the room.

Dammit, I thought to myself. I had set the room up to watch and had no way to see into the other rooms which put the moment of truth before me. Did I dare risk detection by entering the house? My heart rate was so high that there really was no choice, and I took my key and slowly entered the back door taking small, careful steps to remain quiet.

Already, I could hear the sounds of sex in the small house. I got on my hands and knees and crawled down the hall toward our bedroom risking detection as I passed the massage room, still illuminated by candlelight, and made my way to the door of a guest bedroom. There, it was dark and offered a good vantage point into the master bedroom.

Chris was on her back on top of the covers with her legs high in the air, and her therapist was fucking her hard. In addition to the squeal of the bedsprings, I could hear the squishing sounds of her soaked pussy, and her cries of passion left no doubt that was enjoying the sex immensely. As I watched, her hands, which had a firm hold of his biceps, rose and encircled his neck, and seconds later she pulled him down into a passionate kiss.

"Oh, God... I'm so full," she moaned, followed quickly by, "It's big...so big but it hurts good."

"Who owns this pussy?" David responded seeking to completely conquer her.

"It's your pussy, David...all yours," she replied with no hesitation.

Soon, I saw the telltale signs of her impending orgasm and both became more intense in their efforts as she drew close. When it arrived, it hit her so hard that she almost threw him off her as her body thrashed.

"Ohhh...ohhh... Oh, please don't stop! Oh, God, I'm cumming again. Please don't stop," she screamed until he leaned forward and covered her mouth with his.

Chris's legs slowly lowered as her orgasm subsided but David continued his assault, never slowing.

He had amazing stamina and after several minutes, I could see my wife's arousal returning. This time she wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands moved over his sweaty shoulders and back unable to remain still.

"Oh, David, I...I...might cum again," she announced.

"Let it out, baby. I plan on fucking you all night," he responded.

Another minute went by and then I heard, "Getting close...close..."

When her second orgasm hit, it seemed more internal, like somehow, she kept it inside. Slowly, her arms moved until they were once more draped around his neck, and seconds later she began to softly weep.

"Oh, it's so good... So good," she whimpered.

Something about the response must have resonated with the man because quickly his movements became more urgent, and after several large grunts, he slammed into my wife and then held himself firmly in place.

"Ohhh, yeah... Here it comes for you. Going to fill it up, baby!" he exclaimed, and then let loose with several more grunts before adding, "Fuck yeah, baby. Fuck yeah... Finally got you to give it up."

Seconds later, he fell onto my wife, and almost immediately they started kissing as they emitted soft purrs of contentment. I quietly backed down the hall and left for my hotel with crazy emotions running through me as I considered what I had done to our marriage, and the next day, when David told me he didn't leave until three and that they fucked twice more, it started all over.

Chris has never indicated that anything happened, and if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have never known as she's still the same loving wife. The one change that has occurred is that she now gets her massages at David's gym. She decided that she would start training there so she explained to me it only made sense.

j267
j267
4,441 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories