Settling In Ch. 01

Story Info
Settling in to a new job and town brings some surprises.
2.2k words
4.36
75.2k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mad_jack
mad_jack
119 Followers

Chapter 1 -- Meeting the Boss (Wednesday, August 2nd)

Peter McCullough knocked on the office door and walked in. Victor Wills, his new boss, stood up and came out from behind his desk, hand extended. "Come on in, Peter. Glad to have the chance to talk to you. You've been here a few weeks now, right?" Victor was an older man -- Peter guessed in his sixties -- but he seemed to be in very good shape, even if his hair was a solid grey. He was wearing a somewhat old-fashioned grey three-piece suit with considerable style.

Peter took the seat his boss indicated, and accepted the whisky he was offered as well. His boss settled back behind his desk and regarded him thoughtfully. "I always like to check in with new people after they've had a chance to settle in a bit, see how they're doing. I have nothing but good reports about your work, let me add, so you can relax about that! We wouldn't have hired you at Wills-Power Bio-Pharmaceuticals if you weren't good at what you do. I'm really more interested in how you and your wife are settling into town. It is a bit isolated out here, after all."

Peter nodded in agreement. "We were a bit surprised at just how isolated the town is, to be honest. It's a bit unusual for a major company to be located five hours drive away from the nearest city. It is lovely up here though, beautiful countryside."

Wills nodded. "Yes, but my partner and I are from this area, and we wanted to support our community. The economy was not doing well here, but we've revitalised the town. We're by far the largest single employer. It's almost a company town really; most families here have at least one person working with us. It's small but cosy, and I like to think that we've got a great community spirit. How are you getting on?"

"Well, pretty good, I guess. I've been busy here at work, of course, and we've spent the evenings unpacking and getting set up at home. I think it's been a bit hard for Elizabeth though. Since she works at home, in her studio, painting and sculpting, she doesn't get out much, and she's feeling a bit isolated. She misses her family and friends back home. . ."

"Now, now, this is your home," Victor interrupted. "But I can see the problem. We've had other couples move in from out of town and have trouble adjusting, but I think I can safely say that everyone's settled in eventually. Sometimes it takes a bit of help, that's all. Tell you what: I'll ask my wife Susan to stop by and introduce herself, maybe bring a few of her friends with her. That'll break the ice, and I'm sure they'll hit it off!"

Peter looked a bit dubious. "You don't know my wife, Mr Wills. . ."

"Victor, please!"

"Victor, then. To say she doesn't fit in here is a bit of an understatement. She's your classic artist; you know, unconventional, independent, wears black all the time. No offense to you or your wife, but she probably doesn't have a lot in common with her."

"Well, we'll see. Let's give a try at least." Victor looked at him keenly. "Sounds like she can be a real handful."

Peter laughed a bit and set down his empty glass. The whiskey seemed to have gone straight to his head, and the room had started spinning a bit. He felt very relaxed. "Don't get me wrong, Lizzie's great. But, you know, I do sometimes wish she was a bit more. . . I don't know. Conventional? Easier to deal with, anyway. But really I just wish she could find a way to settle in here and be happy."

Victor smiled at him. "Give it time, son. Give it time. In the meantime, I'm glad to hear you're settling in well here at the company. We try hard to make it a ... welcoming, friendly environment. Both out in the town and right here at the company. I'm sure you've noticed ..."

"Everybody's been fantastic, really," Peter answered. And they had. He wouldn't have thought you could find a town this friendly and welcoming in this day and age. But there it was. If only Liz could find a way to get comfortable here. Peter realised that he was feeling very comfortable indeed at that moment, and also that he'd lost track of just what his boss was saying. He made an effort to focus. Wouldn't look good to zone out now!

"... so we'll talk again in a few weeks, maybe, see how things are going then." Victor concluded. Peter took that as his cue to say thanks and excuse himself to get back to work. Victor walked with him over to the office door, shook his hand firmly, and sent him on his way, closing the heavy door behind him. Peter nodded politely to Victor's personal assistant Nicole as he passed her desk. Nicole was a lovely, efficient looking blonde woman in her mid-30s, dressed in what was actually a rather revealing outfit: a snug skirt that ended several inches above her knees, and a tight white blouse that left a great deal of her generous cleavage exposed. She looked up briefly from her computer to give him a friendly smile as he passed. It must have been his imagination, though, that made him think that she looked him up and down and briefly licked her lips.

On his way back to his desk, Peter stopped off in the restroom. Turning to wash his hands, he noticed that the soap container on the counter had the Wills-Power logo on it, as did a small selection of other tubes and bottles of hand lotion and the like. Well, it made sense; why not use company products in the company headquarters? Wills-Power produced a huge range of personal care products, from makeup to shampoo to soap and more. The soap was quite nice, too, with a lovely, slightly musky scent that lingered pleasantly. It made his hands tingle slightly. He squeezed out a generous dollop of hand cream as well, enjoying the sensations as he worked it into his skin. The tingling in his hands increased, and rather unaccountably he found he was getting quite hard; his erection was rather clearly visible as he looked at himself in the mirror. His mind abruptly flashed back to his boss's assistant, Nicole, and he found himself picturing her on her knees in front of him, blouse pulled open, with a thick coating of cum all over her face and cleavage. For a second it occurred to him that it wasn't really appropriate to be thinking about that sort of thing, but it didn't last long. He just enjoyed the image in his head, then arranged his hard cock more comfortably and returned to his office.

Once he was there, though, Peter found it surprisingly hard to concentrate on the documents he was supposed to be reviewing. He couldn't seem to keep his mind on his work, mostly because the arousal that he'd felt in the bathroom didn't go away. His erection stubbornly refused to go down, and he kept getting flashes of Nicole and her sexy outfit. When he managed to get her out of his mind, she was just replaced by Angela from two offices down, or Justine from Human Resources. He hadn't really noticed it before, but there were an awful lot of attractive women working around the office, from the university student who delivered the mail, with her tight jeans and pert little ass, to grey-haired Mrs. Siddons, the departmental secretary/coordinator, who still had a spring in her step and a nicely-toned body evident under her more conservative attire.

Forcing himself to concentrate, he managed to get through a fair bit of work at last. But after an hour or so, he decided to stretch his legs. He had a question for his manager anyway, so he strolled off in the direction of his office. He was acutely aware that his cock was still at least half-hard, but nobody seemed to notice. Coming to his manager's office door, he was about to knock when he thought he heard a low moan coming from the other side. Pausing, he leaned in to listen more closely, and heard a murmur of voices. One was certainly that of his immediate boss, Mr Jansen ("call me Tom", he'd insisted), saying something he couldn't quite catch. The other was female, and it wasn't saying much at all intelligible, just moaning rhythmically in time with a what sounded like flesh slapping on flesh, pausing once for a very clear, loud 'oh fuck'.

Peter's erection came roaring back to full hardness, and he felt a wave of lust rush through his whole body. He clearly couldn't interrupt what seemed to be going on in the office on the other side of the door, so he moved quietly back down the hallway. But instead of going back to his office, Peter turned the other way and ducked back into the restroom. He just had to do something to relieve the pressure he was feeling, and unfortunately his wife was nowhere near. He momentarily wondered what would have happened if he'd knocked on Tom's door. Rushing a bit, he grabbed a bottle of the company's hand lotion off the counter and ducked into a cubicle. Undoing his pants as quickly as he could, he pushed them down around his knees, releasing his iron-hard cock from his underwear. He couldn't help feeling that there was something odd about this, but that thought vanished when he squirted a big glob of the lotion onto his hand and wrapped it around his cock. He lost his balance at the sensation and fell back against the cubicle door, letting out a moan as he began stroking hard up and down his shaft. It felt like his cock grew even harder and larger in his hand, and fantastic tingling sensations shot through its length and straight up into his brain. He couldn't remember masturbating ever feeling this good before. Hell, he wasn't sure he could remember actual sex feeling this good!

Given how turned on he was, it took longer than Peter expected to feel that familiar tightening of his balls as an orgasm came on. But when it hit, he couldn't help letting out a loud groan that echoed through the room. His whole body tensed up as a jet of cum shot out of his cock, splattering on the wall above the toilet. It was followed by several successively smaller bursts that tracked down the wall, across the closed toilet lid and onto the floor at his feet. His hand, wrapped around his slowly softening cock, was covered with sticky jizz, and he swore softly when he noticed the spots on his pants. Breathing hard, Peter mentally thanked his lucky stars that nobody had walked in while he had been busy. He didn't think he'd have been able to stop even if someone had! He quickly cleaned up as best he could and left the cubicle, washing his hands before heading back to his office. He was surprised to find that even after that huge orgasm his cock was still semi-hard, and he still found his mind drifting off to think about some of his co-workers, and about what might have been happening in his manager's office.

And then Nadine Waters stopped into his office late in the afternoon with some questions about the project they were both working on. Peter had liked Nadine and her cheerful no-nonsense personality since he first met her. But when the attractive forty year old dropped by his office late that afternoon, he couldn't keep his eyes off the ample cleavage revealed by her low-cut blouse. And when she leaned over his desk to point out something in a document, it was all he could do not to stare openly at her big tits, swinging only a foot from his face and provoking a fresh surge of blood to his cock.

She certainly didn't seem to mind; she'd just given him a saucy smile when he finally pulled his eyes up to her face, and repeated her question. After he'd stammered out an answer, she glanced down at his lap and then reached out and ran one finger over a damp spot on his pants where he'd tried to wash out a cumstain from his interlude in the restroom. 'Looks like you had an accident,' she commented coyly. 'Don't be shy, Peter. If you need any help -- with anything at all -- just drop by my office and we'll put our heads together. Or something.' She grinned at him, licked her lips, and put a bit of extra sway in her hips as she left his office, leaving Peter sitting there open-mouthed.

That was it, he decided, and practically ran out the door to head home. Nadine's innuendo -- and tits -- had left him with another raging hard-on, and he couldn't wait to get home to his wife. He hoped Elizabeth wasn't in the middle of a painting, because he planned to get her in bed as quickly as he possibly could.

mad_jack
mad_jack
119 Followers