Settling In Ch. 03

Story Info
Settling in to a new job and town brings some surprises.
2.4k words
4.45
54.4k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mad_jack
mad_jack
118 Followers

Chapter 3 --The make-over continues (Friday, August 4th)

Elizabeth slept in the next day, having barely stirred when the alarm went off and Peter left for work. She woke up slowly much later, feeling very relaxed, with vague memories of very erotic dreams mixed with the recollection of the night before. She smiled to herself. Too bad Peter had needed to get some sleep; she could have kept going all night.

She felt well rested and well fucked this morning though, and she jumped up to grab a shower. She'd meant to be quick so she could get going on some work, but instead she lingered under the hot water. Her skin felt very sensitive, and she found herself running her hands over her body, cupping her breasts, pinching her nipples, sliding down between her legs. She came almost as soon as her fingers touched her clit, and she had to catch herself against the wall. She still felt turned on, but reluctantly turned off the tap and dried herself off. Wrapping herself in a fleecy bathrobe, she went down to the kitchen and fixed a cup of coffee before wandering in to the studio to look at the painting she was working on. She looked at it thoughtfully for a few moments, but when she glanced over at the couch her eye was caught by the sketchbook, and the drawings she'd made of Susan and Erin and Ann and herself in various poses. The sight of it sent another rush of heat to her pussy and breasts that made her catch her breath.

Then she remembered all of the products that Susan had left her. She should probably look at them before Susan came over at lunch, to at least have an idea of what was there. Setting down her coffee cup, she brought all of it out and spread it across her worktable. There was makeup, of course, of many sorts: blushes, foundations, lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, glitter. But there were a lot of other things as well, tubes and bottles of creams and lotions and liquids. She sorted through the pile, separating them out. Skin creams, hair gel and spray, moisturizers, sunblocks, tanning lotions, depilatories, even -- she laughed -- sex creams, supposed to increase sensitivity and arousal. It seemed like a lot of stuff for Susan to have brought over, but she vaguely recalled Erin and Ann pulling items out of their bags as well. That must have been it.

By the time Susan arrived at noon, Elizabeth had redone the makeup job that her visitor had done for her the previous afternoon. As soon as she had started applying the foundation, her arousal had roared back full force along with the warmth and tingling from the makeup. Every stroke of the sponge on her cheek, every stroke of the brush on her eyelid, she got wetter and wetter. But she wasn't satisfied with it, and when the doorbell rang she ran quickly to answer. She was still wearing only her bathrobe, which had come almost loose enough to show her hard nipples.

Susan had brought Ann back with her. They were both carrying large bags and wearing stylish summer wear that showed a lot of skin. They kissed her cheerfully on the cheek as they entered, complimenting her on the makeup job. She thanked them politely but insisted that she still had a lot to learn. She led them back to the studio, where they went directly to the table. Susan approvingly looked at the sorted items.

"I'm so glad you like what we brought over for you!" she exclaimed. "Now, we've got lots more today. Where would you like to start?"

Elizabeth paused uncertainly. "I'm not really sure," she said. "I've never used a lot in the way of beauty products, and there's so much here."

Susan smiled at her. "Well, why don't you let Ann and I show you then? We're ever so familiar with everything we brought over. We use it all the time, and they're such good products!"

"Will you trust us and let us do this for you?" asked Ann brightly. They both smiled expectantly at her. They looked so perky and happy and . . . sexy. Elizabeth found herself staring at their big firm breasts. Their nipples were hard. She felt a rush of warmth in her face, and breasts, and between her legs. After a moment of hesitation, she agreed.

"Excellent!" Susan clapped her hands. "You've already done such a lovely job on your face, dear, that there's not much we can do to improve that. Why don't we get a look at the big picture, hmm? After all, there's more to looking good than just your face, isn't there? Why don't you slip out of that robe and let us see what we're working with?"

This time, Elizabeth didn't even hesitate. She jumped up and undid the loose belt on her bathrobe and let it slip off her shoulders to pool around her feet. Even so, she felt a bit shy, like her body didn't measure up to theirs. Strictly speaking, of course, it didn't; her breasts were only small B-cups, after all, though her nipples were just as hard as theirs, and she didn't have a lot of curves. At least she had a smooth, flat belly and shapely legs. She hoped the wetness of her pussy wasn't as obvious as it seemed to her that it must be.

Susan and Ann didn't seem to be judging though. They had her walk around the room a few times while they watched her, made her spin around slowly with her arms held up above her head so they could see every side of her. It was funny, they seemed a bit distracted; they kept squeezing their legs together, and licking their lips, and their hands seemed to run over their own breasts a bit more often than seemed normal. After a short whispered conference between themselves, they turned back to Elizabeth.

"Okay honey," said Ann, "We are going to have so much fun! Let's start with the depilatories. Shaving is such a hassle, isn't it? And Wills-Power makes some wonderful creams that do away with that whole problem!" Susan, meanwhile, had selected a couple of jars from the table. She handed one to Ann and removed the top from the one she kept. They each scooped out a big glob of sticky white cream and moved over to her. Susan had her raise her arms again and started smoothing the cream on underneath them. Elizabeth suppressed a gasp at the sensation; it was cold at first, but quickly warmed up and started the same sort of tingling that she'd felt with the face makeup. Meanwhile, Ann had knelt down and started the same process on her legs, beginning at the bottom and working her way up. Susan quickly joined her and they each took one leg. They rubbed their hands firmly and slowly over her flesh, making sure the cream covered every inch.

Elizabeth was quickly slipping into a confused and erotic haze. She couldn't believe what she was letting them do -- she'd only met these women the day before! -- but she had neither the desire nor the willpower to stop them. Susan had told her to keep her arms raised while the cream did its work, so she was standing in the middle of her studio with her hands clasped above her head, looking down with her wet lips parted at the two women at her feet. Her eyes kept going to the cleavage she could see so clearly from that angle.

Relaxed as she was, she did jump and start to speak when she felt Susan's hand go right between her legs, but Ann stood up and kissed her hard on her open mouth just at that moment. She moaned as she felt Ann's tongue push in between her lips and touch her tongue, and completely forgot what she'd been about to say. Ann pulled back an inch or two, looking straight into her eyes. "It's important to get every bit, isn't it?" she asked seriously.

Elizabeth whimpered slightly as one of Susan's hands moved directly over her pussy and began rubbing the cream into her bush. Susan's thumb seemed to have strayed into her slit, rubbing gently on her clit. Her other hand was between her ass cheeks. "But I'm wet," she whispered to Ann.

She just smiled and moved in for another kiss. "That's okay dear," she answered, "I'm sure Susan doesn't mind. Nothing wrong with feeling nice, is there?" Then her tongue made an answer impossible.

It was probably only a few minutes later that she became aware of Susan's voice saying that she was all finished with that step. Ann gave her one last kiss and took her hand to lead her over in front of the big wall mirror. The thick white cream had completely disappeared, taking all of her stubble, and pussy hair, with it. She looked at herself blearily as Ann explained that the cream was designed to be absorbed permanently into the skin, preventing further hair growth in the future. She hadn't quite expected them to do her pussy too, but she had to admit that it looked kind of sexy like that, bare to the world. Especially as it was now, with the lips puffy and aroused, her clit poking out. She wasn't even embarrassed by the trails of pussy juice running down her thighs. She felt wonderful.

"Elizabeth," Susan asked, "would you mind if Ann and I slipped out of our dresses? They're brand new, and we wouldn't want to get any of this on them." That was a bit of an unusual request, wasn't it? Elizabeth couldn't seem to think straight. But after all, she was naked, so it seemed only polite to agree. She watched intently as they removed their clothes -- not just the dresses, but their bras and panties too. Susan was several inches taller than Elizabeth, and didn't look at all like a forty-something mother of two. She was in excellent shape, and her massive tits didn't seem a bit too large for her. They stood out very nicely too, with no sag at all. Ann was taller than Elizabeth but shorter than Susan, and on her smaller frame, her only-slightly smaller tits seemed huge, but equally shapely. Elizabeth noticed that they were both completely hairless below their heads as well. She didn't notice that she was idly rubbing her own pussy as she watched them undress.

"Ready for the next step dear?" asked Susan. "Now that we've gotten rid of the hair, it's the perfect time for these body creams. They keep your skin wonderfully soft and smooth, lots of healthy vitamins and other stuff, and they increase sensitivity so nicely! She came and pressed herself up against Elizabeth's back, crushing her breasts against her, and cupped Elizabeth's small tits in her hands. "And if you keep applying it regularly, it'll help with this little problem as well!"

Elizabeth frowned faintly, distracted as she was by the tingling of her body, the feel of Susan's nipples against her back, and Susan's hands lightly playing with her own nipples. "Problem? I'm not sure. . ."

She lost her train of thought as Susan pinched her nipples, and Ann leaned in from the side and placed a hand on her wet pussy. "Of course dear," said Ann. "They are a little small, don't you think? I'm sure your husband would like them to be bigger. Not as big as Susan's, of course," she added, "or even mine, but there is room for improvement, I'm sure you'd agree."

"Do you think so?" Elizabeth murmured. "Well, maybe a bit. Yours are so beautiful, after all."

"You did say you'd trust us, dear!" Still standing pressed up behind her, Susan held out her hands for Ann to pour a thick white liquid into her palms. It was one of the sex products Elizabeth had noticed earlier. She actually did cry out when Susan grasped her breasts firmly in both hands and began massaging the liquid into them. It was a good thing she was there to hold Elizabeth up though, because when Ann applied a handful of the same product directly onto her pussy, her legs nearly gave way. All conscious thought disappeared as she gave herself over to the incredible sensations in her body. She didn't question it when Ann pushed white-coated fingers deep inside her pussy and pumped them slowly in and out. What better place for more sensitivity, after all? Nor did it seem odd when Susan actually poured a huge gob of the stuff into her own mouth -- looks like cum, Elizabeth thought, which started her mouth watering -- and then gave her a wet, sticky, open-mouth kiss, forcing it into Elizabeth's mouth and swirling it all over. They worked it all over her body, her legs, her ass -- and into her anus too, though she wasn't sure whose finger it was. At one point they were pouring it all over their own tits and rubbing them all over her body.

She didn't actually come, though, until Ann took a big mouthful herself and then went down between her legs, fastening her mouth onto Elizabeth's very wet pussy. She was reclining back on the couch by this time, lying between Susan's spread legs with her head resting between the older woman's tits while Susan lightly fondled her own hyper-sensitive breasts. When Ann's mouth moved to her engorged clit, she shook in a massive orgasm and actually blacked out.

She woke up some time later, lying comfortably on the couch, still naked. She just laid there for a while, absently caressing her tits and rubbing at her newly-bare pussy. No, her cunt. That word seemed better, though she kind of remembered not liking it before. Eventually she wondered where Susan and Ann had gone though, and got up. She found a note lying on the table with the Wills-Power products:

'Dear Elizabeth,

Sorry we had to run off, but it seemed like you might have had enough for today. Don't forget to keep applying the cream; you can use it twice a day, morning and night. We'll give you a call or stop by tomorrow to say hello and see how you're doing. Susan.'

mad_jack
mad_jack
118 Followers