Settling the Score.

Story Info
Madeline shows Esther who the stronger woman is in a match.
3.3k words
4.27
70k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready ladies?" Coraline asked both Esther and I as we stared each other down in our own corners of the wrestling ring. Esther and I had been going at it, practically since we met one another about who the stronger woman was. And who could make who look like a weakling in a fight. And so our mutual friend Coraline suggested we have a wrestling match. Whoever said "I submit" was the loser. The match wouldn't be over until those words were spoken. We both agreed, and here we were. Esther was sporting a bubblegum pink bikini, with rhinestones and a geometric pattern in lilac purple. Classic Esther. She always overdid everything. She was wearing matching converse and everything. Her chestnut brown hair was slicked back into a tight, long ponytail and her eyes said "Come at me". I rolled my eyes at that. I was sporting a black sports bra, black short shorts, and black converse. My blonde hair was also slicked back, but into a bun. My hands were wrapped in bandages, and I had both elbow and knee pads. I was going to take this bitch down.

"Whenever Madeline's ready to lose." Esther taunted. I ignored her taunts and stretched, nodding my head to Coraline.

"Alright ladies. Anything goes, as arranged. First person to say they submit loses." she said before blowing her whistle. Esther walked up to the center of the ring, as did I.

"You look like a guy with all that shit." she laughed. "Got a dick like one too?" she teased. I raised an eyebrow. I forgot that no one ever mentioned to Esther that I did. I smiled. This would be fun.

"Mine fucks way better." I teased, coming out of my stretching.

"Ew, god, you're such a weirdo." she scowled, raising her hands to offer me a standard lock-up. "Just shut up and lock hands with me so I can kick your ass." I smiled, happily complying with her demand and interlocking my fingers with hers. A brief moment passed before Coraline blew her whistle again, signaling the start of the match.

Instead of doing the expected push forward, I tightened my grip on her hands and pulled her back, catching her off guard. She uttered a noise as she stumbled forward, hands in my possession. With her unable to block herself, I kicked my knee up into her stomach, making her grunt and cough in pain. I heard a faint "ooohh" from Coraline. I let her double over in pain and used that opportunity to take her by her overly brushed ponytail and swing her down onto the mat, mounting her chest and pinning her down. She coughed a few more times before glaring up at me.

"Get off me, you bitch!, she shouted, arching her back, which actually sent me flying forward. I pressed my hands into the mat to prevent me from face planting as she scooted out from under me, freeing herself and tackling me onto the mat. I groaned as I made contact with it and quickly started rolling until I ended up on top of her. We were now by one of the corners of the ring, and I was sitting on her chest once again.

"Ugh, get your fat ass off!", she hissed, arching her back again. But this time I was able to hold onto the turnbuckle for support, and push her back down with a thud.

"All you need to say is two words." I said smugly.

"And it looks like we have our first pin!" Coraline cheered.

"Shut up, Coraline!" Esther called back, obviously upset that I had pinned her twice in a matter of minutes.

"Heh, where's all that strength you were talking about, Barbie? They forget to manufacture it?" I joked, laughing and taking her hands from my knees and pinning them above her head, where they ended up on either side of the turnbuckle. I held them from behind it and moved up so that I was sitting on her neck, with her head snugly tucked in my lap. She wiggled it around and continued to buck her hips up in reluctant silence as I looked back at Coraline.

"Anything goes?"

She smiled, nodding.

"Anything goes."

I looked back down at the struggling Esther and smiled, shifting to hold her wrists with one hand behind the turnbuckle. This was going to be real fun. I bit the wrap on my right hand, breaking it and letting it unravel onto Esther's face. Her face wrinkled up as she shook her head from side to side as I picked the fabric up.

"The hell are you doing, you creep!" she shouted in discomfort, twisting her body and almost knocking me off of her. I reached behind the turnbuckle with the wrap and proceeded to tie her wrists together behind it securely. In doing this, I was leaned over her face, almost smothering her with my crotch.

"Ew! Get your crotch out of my face you slut! What are you doing? Don't you even know how to wrestle?" she argued as I let go of her hands and sat back up. She huffed and went to tug her hands back down, but gasped when she found that she couldn't. Or at least not by much.

"Oh I do. My specialty is playing dirty. Have any words for me, Barbie?" I asked, giving her a chance to give up before I had a little too much fun. She flipped her finger at me from behind the turnbuckle and glared.

"Kiss my ass, Madeline."

"Oh, now there's an idea." I said mischievously. With calm and cocky movements, I turned around on Esther's chest, so that my rear was facing her face. She shrieked and turned her head to the side, kicking her feet out.

"Go on, kiss it. It's friendly." I teased, winking at Coraline, who was sitting on a bench giggling.

"Ew, gross! Get your ass away from me!" she squealed, bucking her hips up. I pushed down on her torso to lower her body back to the mat and shook my head, reaching behind me and grabbing a wad of her hair, turning her head and smothering her face beneath my ass.

"Mmph!" she shrieked, wriggling her head around until she was able to slip it out and cough.

"Get your fat- eemmp!" she shouted, before I jerked her head back under, and wiggling my ass from side to side to press her nose into my crack, just beneath my asshole.

"Uh oh, now you've gone and made it angry." I said, tightening the grip on her hair and pushing my feet to the sides of her head to keep her in place under me. She pulled at her hands again and tried twisting her body as she mumbled under me. With another wink to Coraline, I grunted, shifted a little, and farted onto Esther's nose and face. And since she was under fabric, she could still breathe, which she had no choice but to do. Her bucking and kicking grew as she was forcibly held down and made to smell the foul odor. I heard another "ooohh" from Coraline, along with a giggle.

"It looks like this match may be over soon!" she cheered, shaking her fists for dramatic affect.

"Mmmmgghh!!" Esther whined, jerking her head to the right, coughing and gasping for air.

"You sick bitch! Get off of me!"

"All you need is two words, Esther."

"Fuck you!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Not exactly the words I was looking for... But I'm sure we'll hear them sooner or later." I said with a grin, letting her head go and pulling down my shorts enough to see my bare ass. Esther's eyes widened and she gasped as I spread my cheek apart.

"Wait, wait no! Okay! I sub-"

She wasn't quick enough. I sucked her pretty little nose job into my puckering asshole, and dropped my cheeks, sending them slapping onto her eyes. With a lean back, I leaned my arms on the middle rope and began riding her nose with a soft moan, watching as her feet kicked out in protest. She tugged at her hands more urgently, hitting them against the turnbuckle. With my elbows resting on the middle rope, I held onto the top rope for support as I added more pressure to my grinding, feeling her nose slip deeper into my ass. I bit my lower lip and smirked. All those years of hearing this bitch's mouth, and now the one time I wouldn't mind hearing it, she couldn't even talk. I didn't want her to be able to talk. I didn't care if she did say she submitted. I was going to get her back for all those years. All those empty challenges. Well now she had one. And she was being defeated. Humiliated. By me. The one person she couldn't stand. A shiver went through my body as the thought crept over me. I started grinding harder and faster into her nose, hearing the soft squish of her nose slipping in deeper.

"Mmmph!" Esther whimpered, kicking her feet in the air in attempt to kick me. I grabbed one of the feet and dodged the other, still holding the foot when the other went back down. Couldn't have that happening every minute, now could we? Sitting back up, I ripped the shoelace out of her converse, my position allowing Esther air through her mouth.

"Get off!" she breathed. It sounded whiney due to the face that I was shutting her nose. I smiled, shaking my head and pulling Esther's ankle to the top rope on the right side of the turn buckle, tying them together with the shoelace, which kept her leg in the air. Coraline clapped in approval.

"Points for creativity!" she laughed. She must have known I was going to win, with all the cheering she was doing. Or was at least rooting for me. I didn't think she liked Esther any more than I did. I winked at her and reached for Esther's other leg, which she tried to keep away from me. But eventually with some struggle from her, I was able to do the same to that ankle on the left side of the turnbuckle. This left her completely bound and vulnerable, with her face in my ass, and her ass sticking straight in the air. But there would be no pleasing her. Why should I give her the slightest bit of pleasure? No. She was going to please me. Whether she liked it or not. In fact, I was going to make sure she didn't like it. I could feel my bulge hardening in my shorts, and I wondered if she could feel it too. But due her having no reaction to that, I guessed not. I pressed back down on her nose, and she squirmed again, desperately trying to free herself from her bounds.

In a heated breath, I slung out my throbbing cock above my shorts and stroked its twitching shaft with care. It looked as if it were about to burst, as thick as it was at its full length of ten inches. I didn't have to worry about Esther seeing it, since her face was in my ass, and I began to stroke and rub myself at a moderate pace, continuing to grind on Esther's broad nose. Her mouth was smothered beneath my shorts, which was being pressed down by my enlarged sac. All I could hear were her high pitched muffles of resistance, which was only turning me on more. She was completely at my mercy, and I was going to show her none. My hand went to my tip and squeezed it, rubbing it faster as I moaned. Glancing over at Coraline, I could see that she was getting turned on, and stroking herself through her shorts. I moaned, feeling my cock throb in my hand. I scooted forward, slipping off of Esther's nose and listened to her hungrily suck in air through her nose.

"Mmmmph!!" she scowled, still unable to talk. I panted, stood up, and started taking off my shorts. Esther dramatically turned her head and spit to the side, gasping for air.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Madeline?! Untie me!" she said wriggling around. After I took off my shorts, I turned around with my cock in my hand, still stroking. She gasped as her eyes went wide.

"Holy fuck! You really are a guy! Fuck this! Get me out of here!" she said thrashing about. I grinned in lust and power as I peered down at her.

"Sound like a submission to you, Coraline?" I said in Coraline's direction. She responded with a moan and a shake of her head as she fingered herself on the bench, watching.

"Not at all." she breathed, spreading her legs and arching her back. I smiled back down at Esther, who was looking at me, and realizing her chances of escaping were close to none. Angry, she yelled at Coraline.

"Shut your face, Coraline, and untie me!"

I stood over her face, shifting around so that when I sat I would end up on her mouth, with her nose tucked between my sacs. She shook her head, eyes wide.

"No, wait! Wait Madeline! I submit! I submit!" she screamed, just as I plopped down onto her plastic face. My asshole was smothering her lips, and my sac was so enlarged, that it was not only covering her nose, but her eyes too, and threatening to touch her forehead.

"Urrgghhmmmpphh!" she muffled into my ass, making me bounce on her face in pleasure as I stroked my cock with a much more extreme pace on top of her face.

"Nngh... Did you hear that, Coraline?" I moaned. "It almost sounded like a submission." I said, honestly not giving two shits if it was the releasing of the deed to her house. Coraline groaned, continuing to play with herself.

"All I heard was that the ref should shut her face." she giggled. I bit my lip and stroked myself faster, feeling the pre-cum flow onto my moving hand, and aiding my speed. And then I thought, why should I do the work? Esther was my bitch right now, and I'd be damn sure to use her to her full potential. Even if it meant wrecking that throat of hers. I scooted back from her face momentarily, still stroking my cock with great speed. She looked at me with a heaving chest, thankful for the breather. She didn't know how grateful she would be for that breather.

"Open up." She looked at me with utter disbelief.

"What?! Fuck no! I said I submit, now get your freaky self off of me and untie me!"

"Open your mouth." I said, continuing to stroke. She glared at me.

"Are you deaf, too? I said there's no fucking wa-"

Annoyed with her defiance, I stuffed the tip of my cock in her mouth in the middle of her talking, forcing her lips to spread open, and allowing more of my cock to push its way in. I moaned in relief, feeling the warmth surround it. And as I expected, she didn't gag with this much in her mouth, but I wouldn't be satisfied until she did. She glared up at me and pulled at her restraints as she wriggled her head trying to pop my cock out. But I slid forward, shoving in more, and making her whimper. I smiled, nodding down at her.

"That's right. I'm making you my bitch, bitch." I breathed, spreading my legs, and holding her head down as I shoved more of my cock down her throat, hearing the faint sounds of gagging. Eager to hear more, I thrusted my hips downwards, forcing more of my thick cock down and getting her to gag as it stretched the top of her throat. She bucked and shut her watering eyes tightly as she gagged on my throbbing cock. I moaned loudly, practically howling as her gagging massaged me. I hunched over her head, holding onto it and keeping it in place as I laid on top of her face, my cock sinking deeper into her throat as I started to thrust my cock at a fast pace. Her loud gagging continued as she tried to twist her head out from under me. I bit down on my lower lip as I reached down and pinched her nose shut. She let out a gagged cry, making me groan in pleasurable dominance.

"Tell me who you fucking submit to, bitch." I groaned, pushing deeper and feeling the bulge my cock was making as it went down her throat, until her pinched nose was touching below my naval. Her bucks became pleading thrashes for air, which I was unwilling to give. Her gagging grew louder as she tried to make room in her throat to breathe, but my cock was too thick to comply with her. Her face began to redden and I sat up, pulling her head up with me and crossing my legs behind it, to keep her face snug in my crotch, her nose pressed into my abdomen as she took my cock to the base. And I could tell by her facial expression, that she wanted anything but to continue. At this position, my cock was fully submerged in her throat, and curving as her neck did. And even still, I continued to thrust, using her ponytail as a fuck handle to help me.

"NNNGGH!!" Esther cried in discomfort, sending a shiver up my spine.

I actually felt the bulge in her throat sliding back and forth under me, which made me throw my head back with pleasure as I moaned, my own face reddening in colour as I felt my cock stiffen in her. She tried her very best to move her head, her watery eyes spilling over as her throat pleaded to be set free. But I was not so kind. I wouldn't let her go until I poured every last drop of cum down her stretched throat. I wrapped my hand around her ponytail and yanked it up with a firm hand, closing my eyes and giving a final thrust into her throat and holding it as my cum exploded into her already full throat. I tightened my crossed legs, pulling her closer to me as cum continued to pour into her. I threw my head back as her gagging cried became gurgling coughs. And the flow kept going, pumping more every time it seemed to wind down. I threw my head back in utter bliss as I waited patiently for my flow to come to an end. Her red face pleaded with me, but I would not remove myself until I was done. The flow continued until it began spilling over out of her mouth and down her cheek. Finally it stopped, but I stayed seated as she once again weakly tried to wiggle her head away. I pulled her hair with force and raised my other hand threatening to slap her.

"Swallow it, bitch. All of it. Or drown." I said sternly. Surely, I wasn't going to drown her, but she believed me, and quickly complied, trying her best to swallow my cum. It took a few struggling gulps from the position she was in, but eventually even the cum that was spilling over began to get sucked in. Smiling, I uncrossed my legs, and stood up, feeling my cock slowly slide of her throat and out of her abused mouth. Immediately she turned her head and started coughing and gagging for air. I listened to her wheeze, nearly satisfied as I stroked my cock for what cum was left, which dripped onto her red face.

"Say it." I demanded, cum still oozing out onto her neck. After a few more huffs she whimpered, refusing to look at me.

"I submit to you, Madeline."