Setup Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Son gets revenge after mom left for 15 years.
1.5k words
3.09
101.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Winnie Stevens and living in a small town. Right after high school, I married Jack Myers whose family owns the local mine and also the richest family in the local community. Why we got married so quickly? Because I was pregnant and Jack's parent just loved the idea of grand children. So, without really knowing what's happening, we got married.

After the twins Tim and Tom were born, I became a fulltime housewife. However, after 5 years Jack became jackass, he got drunk everyday and he began to slap me around. I cannot stand it, so I asked for a divorce. Although, I want to raise the kids myself but I know I cannot win a court case against Jack's family because they are so filthy rich. So, I make the choice that against my wish and let Jack to raise Tim and Tom.

Then, I moved all the way to the west coast to live with my older sister, Anne, in another small town. I opened a coffee shop (use the money from the divorce) with Anne and lived there peacefully for the next 15 years.

Although Anne and I were only OK with our looks, but we have blonde hair the body that would turn every head. We both stand at 5 foot 6, slim body but our boobs were just big, mine is 34E and Anne is 34D. However, we both just sick of men and rather be left alone. So, sex is out of our life for good.

One day, I noticed a man come into our coffee shop everyday for the past week, so I go over to strike up a conversation with him to see what happen,

I said, "Hi, there, you must be new to this town, I haven't seen you before."

He replied, "Yeah, I travelled around to look for something..."

I asked again, "What are you looking for? Maybe I can help, I lived here for 15 years."

He replied, "I might found it actually, my name is Ben, I worked in the food industry and right now, my boss want me to find a homely feel coffee shop, so he can develop and take it to the national level. I think you are the winner."

I said, "No way. Get out of here."

He replied, "Honey, this is America, everything can happen, think it over and talk to your partner Anne and I swing by tomorrow."

I asked, "How do you know about Anne?"

He replied, "Because our company is serious and we check everything before we talk to anybody, so you see, we do mean what we said, so see you tomorrow at around 11am, OK"

I nodded. That night, Anne and I discussed about it and she was excited about the idea and say we should go for it. At 11 am, Ben showed up and Anne just yelled to him, "We want in!"

Ben replied, "OK, I always like to work with someone with a positive attitude. So, here is the contract, everything is pretty standard but you should let your lawyer see through it first before you sign anything. The key, one side would put up 90% of the fund which is 1.8 million and the other party will put up 200K to start and the ownership is 50/50 split. But once the contact was signed and the party has to put in the fund within 1 week, otherwise the penalty is 200% of the supposed fund."

Anne just signed it without even glance at it and she just forced me to sign, too. Then she told Ben, we will go the bank and gather our funds and Ben said, "My boss will fly out in 3 days and everything will be done. See you then."

In my mind, I know there is something about the contract and this is too good to be true, so the very next day, I forced Anne to go with me to let the only lawyer in our county to look at the contract. After he read it, "This is a fair contract but I don't know you girls have 1.8 million, wow you girls are rich!"

I replied, "No, we only responsible for 200K, not 1.8million, don't joke about it."

He said, "Sweetheart, I am sure, take a look." As we look through the contract, we know it was a set up, and we just in the state of shock and we cannot think of anything to say. For the next 2 days, we just sit and don't know what to do.

As the third day came, Ben, 2 big enforcer and his boss who is a very young man came and show up at our shop and the boss open up the conversation, "Ladies, please to meet you , let's talk and go to Bank and handle the financials." I replied, "We can talk but you know we don't have that kind of money, you trick us, you son of a bitch."

He replied, "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, whatever, you willingly sign the contract and you have to honor the deal or we can work something out..."

Anne said, "We have 300K, that's all, take it and go, you asshole."

The Boss calmly replied, "I only said it once and the offer is good for 5 minutes, take it or we know what to do and believe me, we know where your family are, so listen carefully, Option 1) Put 1.8 million into the account and we go into business; Option 2) You two girls will sign a porn actress contract and you will perform any sex act at any place, any time at my wishes for 1 year and we will film whatever we want; 3) My boys will take care of business and you wouldn't want to know how they will they take care for your family. So, think but think fast, 5 minutes start now."

Anne and I know we don't really have an option, so reluctantly sign the actress contract. After we signed it, Ben give it to the enforcer take it out and lock the place up, and the boss said, "OK, girls, let's see it, get naked I will examine your body to see if you girls are worth it or not. Come on, let's get busy."

As we stand around and slowly take off our jacket and shoes, the boss yelled, "undress in 30 seconds and stand within my arm's length or the first scene will be a gangbang". So, we undress and moving slowly towards him. The boss said, "Let me examine Anne first..." he first caresses Anne's tits and plays with nipple and then slowly licks it until it gets hard all of this in 30 seconds and he do the same to me and he sat back and said, "Wow, you girls must like sex a lot, you get excited easily, so now you two will play each other and make the other cum, or you know what."

As we stand and don't know what to do to each other, the boss say, "C'mon, you girls have great tits, suck it and finger your sister pussy, if you don't know what to do, I can call in my boys from outside, you know they have huge cocks like 8 inches, I'm sure, they will make you feel special..." We know there is no way out, so I started to kiss Anne and suck her nipple and started to finger her pussy and she do the same to me. Since, we don't have sex for a long time, we get wet in just a couple of minutes and we started to reach orgasm in just a few minutes. After the high from orgasm, the feeling of shame and humiliation kicked in, we lowered our head and try to curl up and use our hands to cover our body as much as possible.

The boss said, "For today's last order, girls, you will show your body to the camera and say your full name and measurement, and say you feel great because you just make your sister cum, OK, let's do it."

Then Anne said, "My name is Anne Stevens and my body is 34D-24-34 and it's ...feels...good...to...make...my...sister...cum."

Then my turn, "My name is Winnie Stevens and my body is 34E-23-34 and

It's ...feels...good...to...make...my...sister...cum."

Then the camera turn and face the boss and he said, "OK, here is today's biggest surprise, MY NAME IS TIM MYERS, SON OF WINNIE MYERS, SON OF A LYING BITCH."

I just can't imagine my ears, the man to make Anne and I live through hell for the past 20 minutes is my son and he is going to torture his mom and aunt for a year, why? How come my son is such a monster and what happened to them after I was gone and where is Jack and many more?

All these questions will be answered soon enough...

To Be Continued...