Seven

Story Info
She gives him an anniversary surprise.
878 words
3.89
114.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragnarok1
ragnarok1
1,218 Followers

To all those who commented on my previous submission, I want to say thank you. I have read all the comments (good and bad) and have learned a few important things that I have taken into account as I wrote this one.

  1. Too long/wordy/detailed/repetitive
  2. No politics
  3. More emotions
  4. More sex
  5. No fairy tale ending

I hope you like this one. Your comments will be appreciated.

Kurt smiled as he pulled his car in front of his house. It was his anniversary - 7 years. He had been married once before and had let work, and life in general, pull themselves away from each other. Their lives had just grown apart and by the time they both noticed, they were two different people with two different goals in life. He vowed he would not let that happen again and as for the last 7 years he had doted upon Sue, his new wife.

She had been married before also. Her husband had cheated on her and she couldn't live with the thought, every day, that he might be doing it again. The trust was gone.

Kurt grabbed the 7 red roses from the passenger seat and almost skipped to his front door. He unlocked the door and looked around for Sue. She wasn't anywhere on the first floor.

He didn't call out to her because he wanted to surprise her with the flowers. He walked up the stairs, maybe she had a surprise for him in their bedroom. Last night they had made love. He spoiled her.

He had started with a foot massage. She wears high heels all day and her feet were sore. He moved up to her calves, boy were they tight. He started kissing her legs. She giggled as it tickled her. He moved up her body, purposely skipping her most intimate part. He started kissing her nipples, he adored her tits with the puffy areolas. He worked on one and then the other, back and forth. When her breathing became noticeably more pronounced he left her breasts and worked his way to her neck. He knew she couldn't take much attention there, it was too sensitive. Then he worked his way to her earlobe, he licked it with his tongue and gently sucked on it. This drove her wild.

He knew she would soon be begging for it, so he kissed his way down her neck, down her cleavage, across her navel until he smelled her arousal. He could hold out no longer. He dove in, attacking her clit with a sensual frenzy. He licked her and sucked on her. She started screaming in her first orgasm. Her hips moved from left to right and up and down. She was bucking him but he held on for dear life. He stuck his tongue in and licked up and down. As he did this he worked his finger into her rosebud. She screamed again in another orgasm. She bucked him again.

As she screamed he positioned himself between her legs and slid his 7 inch cock into her. He pounded her as she screamed in another orgasm. Then he drove his cock home deep into her and filled her with his cum.

That was last night. He was getting hard just thinking about it. He would make love to her over and over, filing all her holes. Outrageous sex, she always enjoyed that.

He slowly opened the door to his bedroom and saw his wife in bed with another man, in fact it was her ex-husband. Their legs and arms were entwined and they were asleep.

In a fit of rage he pulled the .22 pistol from his dresser drawer, turned around and screamed, "YOU BITCH! YOU LOUSY CUNT!" as he pulled the trigger. The shot was deafening.

His eyes went wide with alarm. What had he done?? He saw blood start to stain the sheets.

"I'm so sorry Honey. I'm so sorry." He yelled as she screamed in pain. "Please forgive me." He said as he took out his phone and dialed 911.

He scarcely remembered the phone call, ambulance, or even the police. He did remember the night spent in jail, there were drug dealers, drug users, drunks and a few that looked like they had been in a bar fight. He remembered the public defender, he was an attorney just 7 months out of law school, he did the best he could with what he had to work with. The trial was the worst. He had to see Sue and her lover. The pain hit him all over again. 7 months after that dreadful day he was sentenced. It was the worst 7 months of his life.

He forgave her, she didn't forgive him. He got 7 years for assault with a dangerous weapon. 7 years, how fitting. He sat in his prison cell frightened but with a small smile on his face.

He got 7 years. She got a divorce, a new van, a wheelchair ramp, and disability checks every month. The bullet had severed her spine. She was paralyzed from the waist down. She wouldn't be having any outrageous sex anymore. That didn't matter though, her new husband (previously her ex-husband) had taken a ricochet to the groin, he had permanent erectile dysfunction.

ragnarok1
ragnarok1
1,218 Followers