Seven Beers, Six Shots

Story Info
What a lady becomes after consuming 6 beers and 7 shots.
966 words
3.16
32.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6 shots. 7 beers. That's the amount of alcohol I had consumed. In my younger years, I partied harder than I probably should have. I'd stay out dancing and drinking until the sun came up. Most of my weekends were filled with one night stands.

For example, one particular evening, I had been chatting with a random guy that was hanging out with my group. We did what most drunk people do when they find someone they deem attractive, drunkenly make out on a dance floor while publicly groping each other. He was dancing behind me and my hand happened to somehow make its way down the front of his pants. I started to stroke his growing cock. Slowly at first, rubbing from the base up to the head, running my fingertips along the tip. I started going faster to the music, until he was about to explode. He yelled in my ear that he needed to cum, so I did what any lady would do...went to the men's bathroom with him.

We went into the handicapped stall. I kneeled on the bar bathroom floor, in a stall where the door wouldn't shut all the way. I took his cock in my mouth, running my tongue along the bottom, swirling it around the tip when I came up. I could taste the saltiness of his precum in my mouth and knew to go faster. I was bobbing my head up and down on his cock as he leaned against the wall. We had a small audience of a couple men watching me, the intrusion in the male bathroom, blowing a guy in a stall. But I digress.

Another night and another 6 shots and 7 beers and I was 3 sheets to the wind. I (stupidly) got in my car, piloting my car on a wing and a prayer hoping to make it to my front door. I was at a stoplight when a car pulled up next to me and it was two guys. They got out of their car, despite the fact the light could turn green at any moment, and came over to my window, asking if I would like to come over.

Continuing my evening of bad decisions, I agreed. I followed them to the house they were renting and went on in. We started the initial awkward exchange by smoking a bowl and taking a shot. It was about 5 minute after the shot my memory gets fuzzy. I could swear they drugged me (I guess they did with the bowl). My memory on this is in fuzzy flashes so I'll continue with what I have running through my head.

They removed my clothes as I sat there, one removed my shirt and immediately went to work on my nipples, licking, sucking them, also biting them. While he was giving my nipples the attention they deserve, the other was removing my pants. Within seconds I was completely naked on their couch. They were fully clothed. The one that had removed my pants and panties was sucking on my clit, the other sucking my nipples. Had I been a bit more sober, I might have been close to cumming at this point.

The next thing I knew, I was bent over the armrest. My mouth wrapped around a fairly large cock. Even in my fucked up state, I knew what I was supposed to do with a cock in my mouth. The other guy was behind me, and I guess assumed that due to how fucked up I was, that he could fuck me in my ass with no complaints. I really couldn't protest because the cock in my mouth was now fucking my mouth while the cock in my ass was pounding me. I would have been in so much pain if I hadn't been drunk.

His balls were slapping against my pussy, his cock buried deep in my ass. I heard them say something to each other but I couldn't hear over the music they had turned up quite loudly. The cock in my ass suddenly didn't return, nor the cock in my mouth. I looked up and all of the sudden there was a different cock in my face. They had switched positions. The larger cock was now going to be in my ass.

They started pounding my ass and mouth with the same ferocity, if not a bit harder. The one in my mouth started to get a bit more frantic in his mouth fucking and I knew he was about to cum. He came in my mouth and I could feel his cum hit the back of my throat. I didn't swallow, because, we'll...I'm a lady, dammit. The sight of his friend cumming in some random girl they picked up at a stoplight must have been too much for him, because the man in my ass pushed all the way in to the base of his cock and stopped. I could feel his cock pulsating in my ass and the load of cum fill me.

They left the room, I assume to put clothes on, while I sat on their couch naked and stunned at what had just happened. I started searching for clothing so I could dress my naked body. I was still so drunk I had to wait until they came back in and had to have them find my jeans and shirt that were sitting right in front of me. I dressed myself, found my purse and my keys, and left.

I, by the grace of God, made it home and fell fast asleep. The next morning, I awoke to no recollection of the events of the evening before. It was only a sore, bruised ass that brought the memory back to my mind.