Seven Castaways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached around her leg with my right hand and stuck my thumb in her ass while my left thumb pressed and stimulated her clit. Her moans grew louder, though still within reason, but thought and action were separate from one another for her. Her hips were bucking against me and her legs were practically spasming as she attempted anything to keep me fucking her. Then I felt it coming and said, "Here it comes baby, you can cut loose now!" and I spurted inside her at the word now. This was, considering my afternoon, a considerable amount of cum, though not the largest amount ever. But the orgasm was very intense. Her pussy clamped down on my cock with a huge amount of pressure even as I stroked her. I felt her juices and looking down I could see her squirting on me and when I stroked in, it was redirected up to her chest and face. She opened her mouth and tried to get as much in it as possible before we stopped and I lay across her. I pulled her arms above her head and held her wrists with one hand. I leaned upward and looked in her face. She was ready for anything right then, hell, I think she'd have given me anything to do it again. Instead I spoke softly.

"You are mine now," I began, "Everything I want, you will give me. The others here, even your husband, will not get sex from you. I am the only one, until I tell you otherwise." I reached down and pulled my knife out of my belt on the floor and showed it to her. "I will always be watching. If you see me, you will walk into the jungle nearest where you saw me and I will find you and take you. You will ask me nothing and simply do as you are told. Do you understand?"

She was excited at the prospect. I could tell as her pussy started clenching around my semi-flaccid cock. She smiled at me and said, "Anything, my ghost lover, anything, anytime. Will you take me again right now?"

"Grasp the headboard and turn over. Face on the bed, ass in the air."

She had a lovely ass and I played with it as I watched my cum leak out of her pussy and run down her leg. I scooped up some of her juices and mine and rubbed them on my cock until I was hard again, then added some more. I aimed and pressed and before she could say, "Owww," my head was in her ass. Slowly I pressed inward until I could move no more. I grabbed more juice from her pussy, pulled most of the way out, applied it and pushed back in, this time, all the way.

"Oh God," she said, "It has been so long since I had a cock in my ass and never one this big."

I began to fuck her faster and she started reacting almost immediately. I toyed with her pussy and clit, then reached around and pulled on her tits as I fucked her ass. She was so tight and had wonderful muscle control. Combined with her excitement, I was ready far sooner than I had hoped. "I'm going to fill your ass with my spunk, woman," I said and three strokes later, I did just that. I groaned and began to cum, slamming my cock deep inside her and pinching her nipples. I stroked five times before she joined me in another orgasm. Once I was done, I pulled from her and moved to her mouth.

"Clean me off," I commanded and she jumped to the task quickly sucking my softening member into her mouth and throat. She quickly had me cleaned and glistening.

"You have a lovely cock, Gron," she said. "I haven't had one so big before. I hope I pleased you in some small way."

"Don't tire me," I warned her, "Trying to butter me up will get you spanked and then maybe I'll have to get that little girl you were ogling today and fuck her while you watch and get nothing."

"I am sorry," she said contritely, "I won't do it again."

"You won't ogle the bitch or you won't try my patience?"

"Neither one, if it pleases you," she replied before bowing her head, near to tears.

"You may ogle the young one if you like," I said, "Do you like young girls?"

"I have loved one on occasion."

"I might like to watch that. I will consider it. In the meantime, no sex with anyone else. Am I clear?" I said sternly.

"Yes, of course. I will obey."

"Good," I mused for a moment, "one last thing. You will no long wear anything to bed. I don't want to have to take it off you in the future. And skip the underwear when you are in a dress. I could want to shove it in your pussy at any moment."

"What about Thurston? He may get frisky."

"That is not my problem, it is yours," I reminded her and she nodded. "Now go to sleep and tell no one of this."

She lay down naked in the juices of our encounter, still glistening with the results and I took my stuff and left.

The following morning, both Ginger and Mrs. Howard tended to look around at the jungle. But I ignored them. I was aiming at younger game today. Mary Ann was doing some sewing, using some bolts of cloth she had salvaged from somewhere. This gave me an idea and I decided to keep them here and have them when I wanted. But I would think that through later. Mrs. Howard went down to the beach to sunbathe and Ginger went with her, though she spent her time in the shade where she could scan the jungle, I assume for a sign of me.

Back at the camp, Mary Ann was concentrating on her efforts and held up a short, white dress then seemed satisfied. She cleaned up her workspace and tools and was bending over putting it all in a chest when I came up behind her and pushed her forward and down to her hands and knees. I stuck the spear in the ground next to her face so she could see it and pressed her down to keep her there.

"No move," I said in my Gron accent.

"Please," she started, "don't hurt me. I won't cause trouble."

I knelt behind her and put and hand around her waist then pulled her up and against my chest. She was breathing rapidly and shaking slightly. "You are captive now. Belong to me, Gron."

"Wha... what are ... y...you going to d...do with m...me?" she asked.

"Gron do what him want," I said, "Maybe you last longer than before girl. Her die, you tough, you live." I stood her up and grabbed the spear then led her into the jungle.We walked about a hour from their camp though with the route I took, it was almost three hours. I didn't want her knowing the way back. I took her to a small cave where I stored my seed at the very edge of the growing field. When we arrived, she was in need of a little liquid, so I gave her some water and took a bit for myself. I grabbed the meat board, a cutting board like affair then I took her down to the beach where I had set a pig to roast the night before. It should be about done now. I lay the meat board next to the pit and uncover the pig.

"Oh my gosh," she exclaimed, "Fresh meat! I has been weeks!"

On the beach I had a couple of barrels filled with supplies. After we wrestled the pig out of the pit and onto the board, we moved it to the barrels I had set up. Then I took her to another barrel where I had some potatoes and yams.

"You cook," I said. Then I let her grab two potatoes and two of the yams and prep them. She put them in the provided container and I showed her where to put the container in the pit so that it would not burn since it was wooden.

"It will take about an hour or two," she said as she sat down nearby.

"You sit here," I said, indicating the spot next to me. She shrugged and moved over to sit on the log next to me. I had purposely sat so as to provide barely enough room, so she was right at my side trying hard not to touch me, but failing. She was also glistening with sweat from the walk and obviously having difficulty with the afternoon heat. I looked her over a bit and she shyly looked away, but she needed some cooling off. I stood and pulled her along with me.

"Come, you hot, need cool," I said and pulled her toward the water.

"What are you doing?" she said, struggling to break free. I stopped and looked at her, shook my head and threw her over my shoulder. Then I carried her, kicking and complaining to the water and dumped her in. She burst to the surface and looked panicked flailing her arms around, "Help, I can't swim!"

"Then stand up," I said slipping out of straight pidgin for a moment as I fought to stop from laughing. She stood up, the water coming only to the underside of her breasts. "Throw clothes on beach to dry." and I did just that, throwing my loincloth up to the beach. The water here was very clear and she looked down and saw my semi-erect penis and thought to say no, but I reached out and pulled her to me and began to remove her shirt. She almost struggled but instead gave in and slipped off her pants and tossed them. I saw she was not wearing panties, interesting.

"Swim is easy," I said, then lifted her off her feet and onto her back in the water. I held my hands just under her where she could feel them but they were not obtrusive. "Calm" I said and let her float a minute. I admired her breasts as they bobbed in the water. But I caught myself and worked with her for about ten minutes until she could dog paddle and side stroke. I pulled the bands off her hair so it hung loose. Her black hair fell just past her shoulders like that and as we stood in the water there, I grasped her shoulders and kissed her. She stiffened for a moment but then relaxed and let me kiss her. She moved her hands up around my neck and I lifted her by cupping her ass. Now we came into full body contact and my cock grazed against her body. I lifted her past and her legs went around my waist before I lowered her to my cock.

"Mmm," she moaned as I slipped inside her, "That is amazing. Your cock isn't as long as Uncle George, but it is thicker. Take me to the beach and fuck me. And lose the terrible accent. I much prefer a less primitive man."

I carried her to the beach and into the hidden cave that faced the water. Inside there was a modern bed and we made extensive use of it. We lay on the bed, still locked together and I rolled her a bit to my left and let her right leg hang while I pulled her left straight up and against my chest and cheek.

"I saw you last night with Luvey, uh, that's Mrs. Howard," she said, "I was coming over for a little taste and looking in the window, there you were. Oh, right there, now long slow strokes. God yes that feels so good.."

"Your pussy is like velvet," I said, "I think I am going to like this partnership."

"Mmm, partnership, I like that," she replied, "especially when it comes with a dick as magical as yours. Anyway, Mr. Howard is such a stuffed shirt and his medical condition means she gets nothing from him since he can't perform."

I began pumping her harder and kissed her calf. I ran my hands up and down her leg, finding all her sensitive spots. Then I pulled her face up to mine, she bent to it like a cheerleader, her leg sandwiched between us.

'God baby," she said, "I haven't had a fuck this good in a long time. What's your name? I don't even know your name, cept that silly 'Gron' you were using."

"It is Ron," I replied, "It's short for Ronson."

"Oh shit, that feels good, Ron," she moaned, "Fuck me now, hard and fast. I am getting close and want to cum. I haven't had a good dicking in a couple weeks."

I held here there, kissing and moaning as I fast fucked her. She moaned and begged while I fucked away and, I admit, she was very exciting. She was far from the innocent I had expected and I began to feel her kagel in time with my strokes. Soon, we were both on the edge.

"Oh yes, Ron, do it so you cum with me," she begged, "This is the most incredible fuck I have ever had. The way your cock feels in my pussy is so sublime."

"Mary Ann, Mary Ann," I said, "You are such a great fuck as well. I'm going to fill your pussy with cum. I feel it coming."

She cupped my balls with her free hand and held her face inches from mine, the breath of her words caressing my lips. My thumb found her clit as she said, "Yes, Ron. Cum inside me. I want to feel your life fluid flood my love canal. Fuck me, oh shit, cumming!!"

We came together in an explosion of energy, my hips still pumping as I dumped cum in her pussy. We locked ourselves together in a lip lock or passion, our tongues dancing over our teeth and playing tag. After what seemed like an eternity of bliss, but was probably only a few seconds, we relaxed and continued to kiss as my cock softened and the contents of her pussy leaked out.

"Ron, my leg, baby," she said and I gently pulled her leg out and down into a relaxed position. She wrapped both of them around me to hold me against her and we held each other in post coital calm. "I could get used to this," she said, "Uncle George and Cousin Erving were always in a rush to get away as soon as they were done, whether I was or not."

"So, where do you want to go from here then, Mary Ann," I asked.

"Well, it seems to me that I am a castaway on a deserted island. I don't really have anywhere to go and I sure as hell am not interested in any of the sorry ass bunch I got marooned with. Mr. Howard, bah, can't get it up. The Professor, I am fairly certain he is gay. The Skipper, he'd love to bone me but ewww, such a greasy uncouth fellow. Finally, there is Gallagher, I don't know. Something is off about that boy. Ginger, well, we've done it but she prefers men and isn't into it at all. Luvey, I think she'd go for it, but you know, she's older and well, connected to someone else already."

"And I already fucked both the girls," I said, "They are nothing special. Easily dominated and wanting a man over their own self respect. I think you are the first girl I've met in a long time that is her own person, someone I could call a partner."

"Partner, huh. I still like that. We can work out the details as we go, but tell me about the pot operation you have going. Speaking of which, do you have some we could fire up?"

I went to the chest and pulled out some stash I had there along with my pipe. I grabbed a cleaning tool and scrapped and cleaned the bowl and airways then filled the chamber. Finally, I found some good bud, put a little leaf in and covered it with bud. I brought the container and the lighter over to the bed and sat down pulling her in until on of my legs covered one of hers and the other was under hers and our groins were touching. I handed her the pipe and kissed her before lighting a match for her. She puffed it in and I did the same. Then we kissed as we held it until we exhaled through our noses. The closeness began my stirring, but we smoked the bowl until it was gone and set it aside. We felt that inner glow of being high and nearly connected, so I rearranged us until my now erect cock was inside her. When she started wiggling and moving, I stopped her.

"Wait," I said, "Try this. Stay motionless and we caress one another. Don't let yourself cum as long as you can."

We stayed like that for almost an hour before the kissing and caressing became too much for us. She cut loose first and her orgasm triggered mine until we were both satiated from the feeling. We kissed some more and smoked another bowl then went out to the pit, naked as the day we were born. The tubers were done and we cut some ham and I pulled out trenchers for us to eat off. After we ate, I cut and stored the pig in my ice box which was half buried in the back of the cave and would keep it fresh for around a week. We hung our clothes and I put on a speedo that I had as a sort of nearly naked clothing option. I had another that Mary Ann put on, though it was a bit on the loose side.

"So the men will be back at your camp tomorrow afternoon," I told her. "The way they went brought them to a dead end where a rocky outcropping blocks the way."

"Well, shit," she said, "That means I have to smile and make nice. And I have to cook their meals since both Ginger and Luvey are useless in that department."

"I'll have a talk with them," I said, "I will have them asking you to teach them cooking and giving you credit for the end results. You'll see, this is going to work out really well."

"I am only worried about Gallagher," she said. "I still can't get a handle on him and I don't like that."

"You let me worry about that," I said, "I'll discover his secrets."

We watched the sunset and made love under the stars. Then we spent the night together in my bed. In the morning, we woke up and made love not caring about morning breath. We had ham and eggs for breakfast and she donned her clothes and I walked her back to her camp.

"I will come find you tomorrow," I said, "tell them that you were doing your own exploring and that you want to continue to do it, alone or, if they insist, mention that Gallagher or one of the girls can go with you."

"Okay, Ron," she said, "Be careful."

I pressed my spare pipe and some stash into her hands and faded into the forest. She walked into camp and Luvey and Ginger were surprised to see her. But she calmed them and they settled down to wait for the men. Later that day, I spotted the men about a half hour or so away and showed myself to Ginger. I was still dressed in just my speedo with a pair of sandals on and she was wearing the short white dress that Mary Ann had made.

When she entered the woods, she picked her way through carefully. She had on a pair of sandals with a low heel, only about two inches. She passed by without spotting me and I slipped up behind her and snaked a hand around her waist and the other over her mouth, which was good since she gave a yelp that my hand muffled. She covered my hand at her waist with her own and pushed it down as she pulled up the hem of her dress. She was commando and dripping wet.

"Ah, my nasty slut is ready for me," I said as I slipped two fingers in her pussy.

"Yes, oh yes, my pirate. Come and take your bounty," she said. I guess she has a good imagination. I pulled the dress off her shoulders and the hem up to her waist. Then I pushed her back up against a tree and stopped to look her over. I reached down and lifted one leg, I knelt and attacked her pussy with my mouth and free hand. Her juices were flowing and her leg was sticky with it. But her cunt was tasty and she came quickly. I stood and kissed her, my cock still encased in the bathing suit. Her hand went to it, but I did not let her pull it out.

"There is something you must do," I said to her. She immediately stopped and listened, "very good, I see you are capable of learning."

"Yes, Gron," she said, "I want to be the best slut for you that I can be."

"You will be a slut completely," I said with a stern voice and just a touch of anger, "for anyone with whom I tell you to be a slut."

She bowed her head and nodded, "Of course, for anyone you want."

"If I want you to slut up to the Professor, will you do it?" I asked.

"Of course, Gron."

"The Skipper?"

"Of course, Gron," she answered, "whoever you say. I will be your slut with anyone if you tell me to do so."

"Good, you may kiss me then I shall continue."

She kissed me with a passion, but I did not return it, instead, I kissed her somewhat chastely. I helped her put her dress back in place then let her clean her juices off my finger.

"Now, you know the large lagoon where the others go to sunbathe?" I asked and continued when she nodded, "Good, moving further from camp there is another smaller lagoon, really more of a cove. I want you to go there, hang your dress on a tree and swim. You will stay there for at least an hour or until something happens, which it will. Before you go, stop and ask Mrs. Howard for some sunscreen. I want you to start getting a tan. Not dark, but your whiteness is too much for me." I looked her up and down, "You do want to be appealing to me, right?"

"Oh yes," she answered quickly with enthusiasm, "More than anything else I want that."

"Good, so, I will allow you some choice," I said with the sound of pride in her in my voice, "You may swim or lay in the sun or both. But do not get a sunburn."