Seven Castaways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will do it," she said quizzically and was about to speak when I interrupted.

"No, you may not ask," I said and she shut her mouth. "Go, now."

As she started to walk past me, I grabbed her by the tit, "Don't forget, it is all mine unless I tell you different. No one gets to fuck you but me. No blowjobs, no anal, no hand jobs. I will let you kiss but that is it."

She perked up and I smiled at her then patted her ass and sent her on her way.

I snuck back into camp then and into the lee of the Howard hut. Luvey was sitting out front in her dumpy clothes. Mary Ann spotted me and looked at me with a question in her eyes, but I made a shooing motion and she nodded and took off.

"There's that bitch," I said from the shadows, "how come you're not here sucking my dick, bitch?" She startled and then looked around and seeing she was alone, stood and moved over to me. But before she could go to her knees and start sucking me I interrupted.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" I asked with a tone of derision in my voice.

"This is how Thurston likes me to dress," she said, "He doesn't want other men interested in me."

"I don't give a fuck what Thurston wants. You are my bitch now. You will have those others help you fix your clothes. I want you sexy, every moment of every day. I want to be able to lift a skirt or drop your pants and stick my dick in you without all these layers of cloth in the way."

"I... I..." she began but saw the look on my face, a look that brooked no disobedience, "Yes, of course, Gr..."

I interrupted, "You may call me Master when we are alone. At all other times, you will call me sir."

"Yes... M... Ma... Master."

"Now take off those ridiculous clothes and suck my cock."

She stripped off her clothes. By the time she was half way through, they looked serviceable. The only underwear she was wearing was her push up bra which kept her sagging to a minimum. She knelt before me and pulled my speedo down enough to release my monster which I immediately shoved in her mouth. I fucked her mouth, there really wasn't a blowjob. She took it and mastered her choking, even pulling my hips to her at times and drooling all over her chest and tits. I grabbed a handful of her short hair and groaned before I came in her throat, my cum bypassing her mouth since I was buried so deep. Only one little drop of cum leaked out of the side of her mouth and she scooped it up immediately. She looked up at me.

"That was good, little slave," I said, putting a name on our relationship for the first time. "If you continue to perform like that and follow my instructions, I will fuck your pussy again. But not today. Today, I want you to go into your hut, lay on the bed and wait for something to happen. When it does, I want you to begin to masturbate. Close your eyes and think of me and ignore everything around you. You will be loud and vocal and you will cum. Is that clear?" I waited for her nod. "Say it!"

"Yes, master. I will obey," she said with some resignation in her voice.

"Have the bathing suit, the hot little bikini that you don't wear for long sunbathing, ready and put it on when you have cum. If someone asks if you are alright, just say yes, you were getting an orgasm," I instructed, "nothing more, nothing less. Kiss you husband on the cheek and the Skipper and Professor on the lips, then sit back on your lounge chair."

"Yes, master."

I pulled her to her feet and rubbed her breasts for a minute. Her breathing deepened and quickened almost immediately. Her nipples grew erect and I could smell her pussy juices. "Now save it for the event."

"Yes, master."

I disappeared into the jungle and found Mary Ann. "Hey baby, I only have a couple minutes. I have arranged a couple of displays for the men. They should be at the cove where I have Ginger skinny dipping in about five minutes. I need to watch what happens. When they get back here, Luvey should put on quite a performance. Keep you eye on the men and gauge their reactions. We'll talk about it more tomorrow. Oh, don't let them know about the pot."

"Okay, stud," she responded, "Damn, I want you now. But I will see you tomorrow." Then she flashed her tits at me and headed back to the main clearing.