Seven Day Sex Slave

Story Info
She agreed to a week as a slave for her boyfriend.
5.4k words
4.44
60.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week I managed to sit on my boyfriend Steve's new i-pad and smashed it almost in half. He was out at the time and I knew he would be livid when he got back so I decided on a plan to calm him down. I'm Emma by the way, I'm 25 and a curvy size 10 with a34D bust. Steve is the same age with a nice thick cock. When he got back I let him rant at me for a while and then promised to make it up to him by doing ANYTHING he wanted me to do sexually for the next week. Sex is a major part of our relationship, so I just said,

"For the next week I'll be your sex slave and I'll anything you want me to, just name it, don't be shy, just tell me what you want, and I'll do it."

He obviously didn't believe me, or thought that I was joking but he was so mad at me that he just stood there glaring at me for a while before saying

"Right, get on your knees and suck my cock."

So I got down on my knees (on the wooden floor in the kitchen which hurt), undid his jeans and gave him a nice slow blowjob. I wanted to swallow but at the last moment he pulled out and wanked all over my face - which he hadn't done before. He seemed dead happy with himself and looked thoughtful as he tucked his cock back in muttering

"My sex slave for seven days...right, you asked for it."

before getting on the phone to try and get his precious i-pad replaced...believe me, the next week was very interesting!!

That was on the Friday night by the way...nothing else happened that night and he didn't mention it, we just had a meal, watched some telly and I went to bed while he watched a late film.

Saturday - Day one

In the morning we had both arranged to go out - shopping in my case, he had to take the car to the garage. I got home around 4 and after a coffee/chat he brought out a carrier bag and said

"Go and put these on, only these, and nothing else."

I was a bit surprised but also a bit excited as I walked into the bedroom and tipped the bag onto the bed. There was a white blouse, short flared navy blue skirt, navy blue full knickers and some knee length socks - in short, a slutty little schoolgirl outfit, right up my street!

I quickly stripped off - giving my moistening pussy a good rub as I did so - and pulled on the tight knickers and the skirt (which was very short) the blouse pulled tight across my tits and left little to the imagination and for some reason I found the long white socks quite kinky. Looking at myself in the full length mirror I looked like a very slutty little schoolgirl indeed. I pulled my hair into bunches to complete the effect before walking out into the lounge where he was waiting for me.

The grin on his face told me that I was in for a good time and he came over to me and started to run his hands all over me, over my tits, up the tiny skirt twanging the elastic on the knickers. I started to giggle and say something to him but he slapped my arse and told me to call him sir if I must say anything. I just pouted and said "Yes sir.". He then pulled me over to one of the dining chairs and sat down. He said that I had been a very naughty girl and was about to get punished as I needed to be taught a lesson. He got me to lie over his lap with my ass in the air. He pulled my skirt up around my waist and started fondling my bum before giving it a few slaps. I played up to it by squealing and saying sorry sir as he slapped me, still playfully, not hard. He started telling me what a bad girl I was, how I deserved to be punished for damaging his stuff and how I should take this seriously and as a final warning, all the time keeping a steady stream of slaps to my arse.

He stopped and told me to stand up and I thought that he had finished...but he reached forward and pulled my knickers down and off before running his hand slowly up my leg until his fingers found my pussy. My lips parted easily (don't they always!) and he tutted as he felt how wet I was...he then told me I was a dirty little slag who enjoyed getting spanked so he was going to do it properly now and pulled me back down before starting to spank me again, only this time he bloody well put some force into it and it really stung!! He gave me half a dozen slaps on the arse before I started to struggle and try to get up but he pushed my head down with his left hand and kept slapping my arse with the right, Christ it hurt!!

I was almost screaming by now and I could feel myself starting to cry when he stopped and sort of wrestled me to the floor, I was blinking back tears and getting my breath back when I realized that he had pulled down his trousers and his cock was pushing against my pussy...he didn't waste any time, he just forced his way inside with a couple of hard thrusts before he started fucking me fast and hard, I don't think his cock had ever felt as big and it was a good job that the spanking had turned me on! He got his hands down onto my tits and rubbed the palms over my hard nipples which were poking through the blouse...then he sort of straightened up and grabbed hold of the blouse before ripping it open, buttons popping all over the place and half of it tearing...I swear I could feel his cock grow even bigger and the force of his frantic fucking was moving me across the floor...I was almost cumming when I felt him stiffen and start pumping jet after jet of spunk up me which was enough to send me over the edge...mmmmmm...I'm dripping now as I think about it...

He made me keep my ruined blouse and spunk stained skirt on for the rest of the evening, taking every opportunity to feel me up as we watched the tv... later he made me - still dressed - ride his cock while he told me how he had seen me getting gangbanged behind the bike sheds etc...

As I fell asleep, my arse and pussy still tingling I couldn't help but wonder what else he would make me do that week...

Sunday - Day two

On Sunday he went off to play football, getting back - after a few pints - about six. After the usual stuff about the game the said that the showers had been broken so he would have one now and that I was to join him! Fortunately we have a decent shower cubicle although the bathroom is tiny. He got into the shower first while I stripped off in the bedroom before joining him under the hot water. He was standing stroking his hard cock when I got in and he quickly left that alone so he could get his hands on my big tits and ass...we covered each other with shower gel, turning the shower into a foam bath almost, his hands were everywhere, all over my tits, into my pussy, he even slipped a finger up my bum while I rubbed his hairy chest and wanked his cock...after a while - quite a while actually - he poured loads more over my tits and pushed me down onto my knees. By bending his knees he could get his cock between my soapy tits and with me holding them tightly together he proceeded to give them a good fucking. We have done this plenty of times in the past but this was the most fun, the lack of friction making it harder for him to cum until we changed, him wrapping my tits around his big cock while I wanked the slippery shaft until he exploded all over me. I fell back against the wall as he wanked the last few blobs over me. My pussy was on fire from the fingering and the sheer sexiness of what we had been doing and, as he watched I spread my legs and frantically rubbed my clit until I came. I think we were both exhausted after that and just got cleaned up. The shower was a mess the next morning, covered with soap scum and some nasty sticky stains but the thought of what had got it in such a mess got me tingling...definitely going to do that again!!

Monday - Day three

On Monday he met in town after work for a drink. We went to our usual bar which was fairly busy and ordered a drink. He found us a stool each at the bar which he seemed unusually please with, grinning as he looked at my legs. I was wearing my standard work outfit, a black two-piece suit, skirt a few inches above the knee and a pale grey blouse. After the first drink I said I was going to the ladies while he ordered another glass of wine for me...at which point he pulled a packet from his pocket and handed it to me.

"I want you to take off your tights and knickers and put these on."

Peeking inside the bag I saw that that there was a pair of lace topped hold up stockings... now I know he likes stockings (what man doesn't!) but they are something that I don't often wear at work. Anyway, I skipped off to the ladies and did as I was told...which is where the detail in the stocking became apparent...they were the type that had an extra long lace section at the top, about six inches of lace in fact and standing straight the shirt only just hid it...quite obviously, once I sat on the stool it would be clear to everyone what I was wearing! To be honest, the idea had me quite excited and I could feel a definite tingle between my legs as I slipped back onto the stool, exposing an inch of stocking top to everyone in the bar. My cheeks were burning as he grinned at me before leaning forward and kissing me on the cheek, taking the opportunity to whisper

"You look very slutty."

in my ear. For the next 20 mins or so we drank our drinks and he tried his best to get me to move around on the stool so that my skirt would ride up further. He was pretty successful and I soon had enough showing to have quite a few pairs of eyes glued to my legs. Our glasses were empty by now and as I drained the last drop from mine he asked if I wanted another. Now, two large glasses on an empty stomach, plus the excitement of the game were going to my head so I didn't hesitate when he told me that if I wanted another one I was to go and take my bra off too...after all, my blouse was hardly see through and I'd have my jacket...well, when I returned and wriggled back onto the stool, making sure that I gave everyone that was looking an eyeful of my stocking clad legs he was holding my glass. I reached for it and he shook his head before looking me in the eye and telling me that I could only have it if I took off my jacket. I quickly removed it and he was treated to the sight of my big nipples staining against the material of my thin blouse. Two more glasses of wine and I was pissed and horny - so much so that if he had told me to strip off and sit naked on the bar stool I probably would have done it!

Anyway, we decided to leave and stumbled out into a taxi. After giving the driver our address he pulled me towards him and shoved his tongue down my throat and his hands everywhere he could, pushing my skirt up almost as far as my pussy and mauling my tits through my thin blouse. I responded by rubbing his mega hard cock through his trousers and spreading my legs wider, enjoying the cool air on my hot cunt. I caught the driver glancing back into the mirror with a smile on his face and I guess that my bf saw him looking too because he let go of my throbbing nipple and slipped the top button of my blouse open, exposing an acre of cleavage to the world...quickly followed by the next two buttons so that my blouse was open almost to the waist! Flicking the material apart he began fondling my big boobs in earnest, causing the driver to slow down so he could have a better look. For the next five minutes my jacket and blouse were pushed wider by my bf's wandering hands until I was as good as topless, sprawled out, legs apart, seriously pissed - I must have looked like a right slut!

We finally arrived at our place and there is no doubt that the driver got a good eyeful as I almost fell out of the taxi, tits swinging clear of my clothes...I don't think we needed to tip the driver somehow, he seemed very happy in his work. Once inside things came to a very rapid conclusion as my skirt was shoved up to my waist and a very hard, very hot cock was shoved deep inside my dripping pussy as I sprawled on the sofa...neither of us lasted very long but were so turned on that after he had cum he just kept on fucking me, calling me all the filthy names he could think of and threatening to let the taxi driver shag me next time until a second load of spunk was flooding deep inside me. The following morning I had quite a sore head but the delicious tingling in my pussy made up for that!

Tuesday - Day four

After the previous evening I was hoping for quiet night, but he was determined to get full value. After tea I was dispatched to the bathroom with instructions to shave my pussy and come back wearing stockings and suspenders. I came back into the room to find him watching a porn film on DVD...with another pile next to the player. I was told to fetch him a drink and then sat down to watch three very well-endowed studs using a young girl with a huge, obviously fake bust, in every way imaginable. As we did so his hands were all over me and I must admit that I quite enjoyed it. We had never watched porn together before and when the film finished I was told to select the next one. I chose a lesbo porn one that saw two stunning blondes enjoying each other before the obligatory 'handyman' interrupted them and got his huge cock sucked for his trouble. One of the girls then had a nice anal fucking as her friend used a toy in her cunt. By now I was dripping, and he had three fingers inside me. As we watched the climax - and there were a few - he told me to kneel in front of the tv.

I thought I was getting his cock doggy but when I felt the cool lube against my previously virgin ass I knew I was mistaken. I have never done anal with anyone before - although I like having a finger up there - and my half-hearted protests were greeted with a firm 'Shut up!' as he, gently at first but then forcefully, buried his cock deep inside my arse. The girl on screen was in ecstasy but for me it was just a bit sore and uncomfortable. However, as he kept on sliding his cock in and out I started to relax and enjoy the unfamiliar sensation. I must admit that I was shocked to feel the familiar excitement and had a very satisfying and unexpected orgasm just before he came inside me. As we disengaged he told me that he's been wanting to do my arse for a while and this was the perfect opportunity. I had to admit that I had enjoyed it and would do it again...which I did about a quarter of an hour later, us lying full length on the sofa watching more porn with his cock in my arse and two fingers in my cunt...the orgasms were intense and I came three times before he made me get off the sofa and suck him, that in itself being very dirty given where his cock had been!

Wednesday - Day five

Steve was working away and staying in a hotel overnight so I thought that I'd be free from my obligation but I was wrong. About ten o'clock he rang me, and we made small talk about our day and what time he would be home tomorrow etc before he suddenly asked me what I was wearing. I was wearing my favourite pyjamas having just had a nice hot shower and was already in bed looking forward to an early night.

"Turn on facetime and take them off." He ordered.

With a sigh I did as I was told and after some more directions from him I was soon sprawled out on the bed with my fingers in my cunt, phone balanced so he could see me and I could hear his orders. After I'd given myself a thorough fingering I was told to get out my Rampant Rabbit and fuck myself with it as he called me all the filthy names he could think of. I must concede that after a while I got into the swing of it and was soon on the brink of orgasm, a finger deep in my arse as the toy whirled and pulsed deep inside me. The window on my phone showed him wanking as he watched me and I think we came at about the same time. Thankfully that was all he wanted that night and I was allowed to get some much needed sleep.

Thursday - Day six

I was starting to think that I would be let off my penance tonight but after we had eaten and enjoyed a bottle of wine he told me that he had a present for me in the bedroom. We went in and on the bed was a 'French Maid' costume from Ann Summers laid out on the bed. I was told to put it on and come back out to the lounge. It was actually quite nice, short skirt and low cut just holding my boobs in, a tiny thong trimmed with white lace, hold up fishnet stockings and a little lace cap thing. I must admit that it felt quite sexy and my pussy started getting juicy at the thought of having his hands all over me. I added a pair of black high heels and picking up the little feather duster (yes, there was one of those too!) I went back into the lounge.

He has taken the odd photo of me before either nude or topless, mainly just because he had his phone to hand, but it was obvious that this time he was going to take a lot more as he had both his proper digital camera and his camcorder on the sofa next to him. After he had given me a thorough inspection with his hot hands he told me to walk around the room 'dusting' with the feather duster. Under his direction I was bending and stretching to show off my tits and legs to their best advantage and I must admit I got quite into it, finding ways to spread my legs and show my by now soaking thong, licking my lips and looking as provocative as I could - I wanted fucking!

Without being asked I pulled off my little thong and threw it at him before striking a few more poses...then pulled the top down so my tits hung out, nipples hard and throbbing. We swapped so I was on the sofa and he knelt in front of me, clicking away as I wriggled around until the costume was around my waist and my fingers were buried in my by now sopping pussy. If you had asked me before if I would enjoy posing like this I would have said no but having been made to do it I realised that the attention from the camera (and the camcorder, now perched on top of the tv recording everything) was actually very exciting. With my feet up on the sofa and my legs spread wide he watched me frantically fingering myself to a massive orgasm, three fingers of my left hand buried deep in my ragged hole as my right hand pummelled my clit as hard as I had ever done. I must have looked absolutely obscene, but I was as excited as I have ever been...as I floated back to earth I was knocked backwards as he buried his cock deep inside me and after a few violent thrusts exploded inside me.

Later, cuddled up in bed in the 'spoons' position his hard cock rubbing against my bottom we had a whispered conversation about how excited I had been and how much he had enjoyed 'the show'. I expected his cock to find its way into my still wet pussy but despite my wriggling around it stayed outside until he turned over and turned out the light leaving me surprisingly - given what had happened during the week so far - frustrated.

Friday - Day seven

Despite my mild frustration the previous night I was almost relieved when Friday came, the amount of sex had been exciting and intense, but I was glad I'd said seven days and not a month! Again, I was thinking it would be a 'quiet' night as he was meeting his best mate for a drink after work as he did every Friday. He usually gets back about nine with a take away. Sometimes I do the same with one of my friends but this week he told me that I was to stay in and wait for him to get home. I expected to get a curry and a shagging and that would discharge my obligation. Didn't quite work out as I expected...

I was watching a dumb soap on the telly at about eight and had almost finished a bottle of wine when he sent me a text saying 'Home in 10 mins, be wearing stockings and your short black silk robe.' He could have added 'and nothing else' but by now understood exactly what he meant. I went into the bedroom and dressed as required, I must say that I was pretty aroused by it all. The week had taught me a few things I hadn't considered before. It had taught me that I'm quite submissive, I like having nude photos taken and that anal sex is pretty good! All in all not a bad week! I turned down the bed, put my favourite sex toys and a tube of lube on the bedside table and went into the lounge to wait for his arrival.

12