Seven Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,054 Followers

Damn, she was so tight, he thought. Yes, he was going to enjoy the hell out of this girl the next two weeks. He began to piston in and out of her, loving the way she felt wrapped around his cock.

"Spread your legs wider and put your head down," he commanded. She complied, and the feeling made her even hotter and wetter.

Nic stared at her beautiful curly raven hair as he fucked her from behind. He wanted it down. He roughly grabbed her ponytail. She squealed, and pressed back into him. He pulled off the rubber band that was holding the thick massive curls up, and they fell loosely around her shoulders. He was right, they were beautiful. He grabbed a fist full of them and pulled hard, jerking her neck back as he rode her harder, his groin slapping into her beautiful, fleshy ass, while he assaulted her soaking pussy.

Victoria was losing it fast. The rougher he was, the closer to coming she got. He was pounding into the back of her, stretching her pussy further than it had been with any other guy. Or the one other guy. She started to feel her orgasm building. She had never had an orgasm with a man before. Only with her hand, on those rare occasions that she had the apartment to herself. Oh God, he was bringing her so close. She could feel the tiny butterflies that caused her toes to curl. She was so close...

Nic felt her pussy tighten around him, so he pulled out of her instantly. Fuck her, if she thought he was going to make her come. She didn't deserve it. He pulled the condom off and jerked his dick until he sprayed his come all over her ass. He watched the contrast as his pearly white liquid dripped down her milk chocolate skin. Fuck, that looked so good. When he was completely empty, he stood up from the couch and walked past her and went into the bathroom to clean up.

Victoria couldn't believe it. She needed that release. The least he could have done was give her that. But then again, she shouldn't have been enjoying it. She immediately fell to the couch. She was so embarrassed. Now that he knew she was about to come, he really probably did think the worst of her. He probably thought that she had enjoyed him treating her like a slut. Did she? No, of course not. Her mother taught her better than that. And she had 13 more days of this to expect. For some reason, thinking about that made her pussy flutter, and she squeezed her legs tightly together. She needed to get a grip. She was nothing more than a whore to him, so she would do her 'job', and get the hell out of there and forget that Nicolas Andretti ever existed.

*

Hi all! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my second story. I wanted to go in a different direction than Damn Dress, so I hope you enjoyed. Chapter 2 is already complete and coming soon. As always, let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Soular

soular
soular
3,054 Followers