Seven Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,055 Followers

"Oh, I was twenty-three when I met my hubby Nic. Innocent, sweet twenty-three year old, until he corrupted me with his lifestyle," she said, giving him a small hug.

"Amber, you were anything but," Nic said, taking another sip from his drink. Amber laughed loudly. "So true."

Victoria felt extremely uncomfortable. She didn't belong in this equation.

"Oh, and by the way sweety...next time you go to a party like this, don't stand by yourself for too long. People will think you came by yourself, and the only women dressed like you who show up by themselves are call girls."

"Amber, watch your mouth," Nic warned, slicing into her with his cold stare.

Amber faked being hurt. "I'm sorry, Nic. I'm just trying to help her out. I mean, we wouldn't want someone thinking she was nothing more than a whore, would we? Excuse me, I see my dear friend Sarah," she said as she stalked off, leaving a pissed off and hurt Victoria in her wake. There were now officially two people at this party that Victoria wanted to bitch slap. Make that three, including Nic.

Victoria crossed her arms over her chest, blocking off part of her plunging neckline. Maybe Amber was right...at least about the call girl part. Maybe she did look like a tramp compared to the rest of the women. She turned her head to the side, and stared over at Antonio. She wanted to look anywhere but at HIM. She wanted to go back to the loft and take a shower, and forget this whole night. Antonio was right...she didn't belong with this group.

She quickly wiped a tear before it fell.

"You look beautiful, Victoria," Jimmy said to her. Then he looked at Nic. "Okay if I take her for a twirl before my wife shows up?" Nic nodded and grabbed another drink from a tray passing by.

Victoria was thankful for the distraction. She followed as Jimmy led her to the floor. He gently grabbed her around her waist. "Hey kiddo, don't worry. That Amber has claws, and she enjoys shredding anything in her path. You held up pretty good."

"Has he ever done this before, Jimmy?" Victoria whispered to him, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Was this some sick, twisted power trip?

"No, never. I mean, he's never had to. You should see the girls pulling each other's hair out to get into his clubs, his house...his bed. Let's just say there is a lot. So, this was all a shock to me. I didn't expect him to be really serious about it. You know, adding days and stuff," Jimmy answered, and then he brought her close to his body. "Shit, I'm drunk. I've said way too much. Please don't tell him."

Victoria laughed and then sighed. She wasn't sure what to make of that. After a few minutes, Raymond surprised her by cutting in to have a dance. He was so tall and awkward that they both tripped over each other the whole time. Victoria glanced over at Nic. He was staring at her. She quickly looked away. After a few more dances with some strangers, she walked back over to Antonio.

"You're a big hit tonight. I see all the girls are hatin' on you," Antonio joked, as he served another guest.

"Please...these women have everything. I'm...well, let's just say they shouldn't envy me in the least."

"I still can't figure out why you are here," Antonio said, staring at her.

"Long story," Victoria said, while popping another appetizer in her mouth.

Antonio stared down at his watch. "Hey Danny," he yelled over at another waiter. "Can you finish this up for me. I gotta take off. Gonna be late." Danny nodded and Antonio looked at Victoria.

"You wanna go to a real party?" Antonio asked, with a devilish smile.

At that moment, Victoria didn't really care where she went. She just wanted to get away from this hell hole. "Absolutely."

In Antonio's beat up Ford Mustang, she felt at ease. She had only just met this guy, and already she was driving off with him. Her normal self...the Victoria from several days ago, would have said no. But she felt like being a little dangerous. Being around dangerous men had its effects.

"Mind if I smoke?" Antonio asked. Victoria shook her head. He lit a cigarette and placed it between his lips and looked over at her. "You really do look beautiful in that dress. I mean, I don't know what you normally look like, but you are fucking hot."

Victoria choked out a laugh. "Um, I think that's a compliment...if you're not disappointed with my 'normal' look."

"So, you gonna tell me what you were doing there?"

"You first. Is this what you want to do, catering and stuff like that?" Victoria asked. She had wanted to open up a catering business...but her father shot that idea all to hell, while he made her work endless hours in a dying restaurant.

Antonio blew the smoke out of the cracked window. "Nah. I was just doing this as a part of my job. I work for Mr. Andretti. The way he runs his, um...well, his company is that you start from the bottom...kinda like a mailroom. I do odd jobs for him now and then, and judging on how well I do them, I get promoted. The waiter thing was just something I was asked to do if I wanted to make a little extra. I said, what the hell...I have bills. Might as well, right? Plus, I was hoping to be introduced to him tonight. I mean, I've met him once before only briefly. Man, that dude is intense. I would never want to cross him."

Victoria listened to Antonio talk about Nic like he was a God. So it wasn't just her that he had this effect on. It was everyone. "So, you want to be a criminal too?" she spat out, while staring out of her window.

Antonio coughed. "Um, well, you shouldn't say things like that," he said, looking uncomfortable.

"Antonio, I know what he does. He didn't get all that money in stocks and stuff, you know."

"Well, I mean, it wouldn't be bad to be like him. I mean, he's in his early thirties, and owns so much shit. Everyone respects him...yeah, I could be like him one day." Victoria shook her head.

"So, don't avoid the question, what were you doing there?" Antonio asked.

Victoria really didn't want to admit it, but part of her wanted to get it off her chest. To let someone know what a dick Nic really was. To ensure her that none of this was her fault. She was being manipulated by an evil man, which is something she tried to assure herself every day. But as the days passed, it became harder and harder to use that excuse. There were no bars on his loft. She was staying there of free will. Hell, just be honest.

"My dad owes him money, so to avoid him hurting my family, I'm sleeping with him," she blurted out, and then turned to see Antonio's reaction.

His brow furrowed. "So wait...you're with Nic?" Victoria shrugged and stared back out of the window. But she felt the car slowing down to a stop.

Victoria turned to look at Antonio. "What's wrong? Why did you stop?"

"Um, Victoria, I need to take you back. Shit, I didn't know you were his girl. Fuck!" Antonio shouted, staring into his rearview mirror and then turning around in his seat, looking through the back window.

"I'm not his girl," Victoria said, slightly raising her voice. She didn't belong to Nic. He had a wife that fit in just fine at that party. As far as she was concerned, he and Amber were perfect for each other. Two tall, evil bookends.

Antonio sighed as he turned off the engine. "Victoria, he's my boss. And I've heard stories, you know. People sometimes go missing that cross him. Let me take you back."

There was no way in hell Victoria was going back to that party. She wasn't a masochist. She didn't enjoy pain and humiliation and if she went back, that's what it would be like. "No, just drop me off down the street. I'll take a bus back to his loft. I'm not going back over to his house," she said, grabbing her purse.

"No, wait. I don't want you to do that either. Shit! Okay, okay, I'll take you to my place. Fuck, see how much trouble a pretty face can get you into," he said, grinning at her.

Victoria smiled back. "Thank you."

Antonio pulled the Mustang back out onto the road and tossed his cigarette out of the window. Victoria didn't want to get him in trouble, but she doubted that Nic even cared. He had a house full of guests and he hadn't even danced with her or really paid attention to her the entire night. Maybe that was a good thing. He probably didn't even know she had left. She wondered what Antonio thought about her relationship with Nic.

"Hey, do you think I'm a shitty person now because of what I'm doing with him?" she asked.

Antonio shook his head. "Nah, not at all. Hey, do what you have to do, you know? Doesn't make you a bad person." Then he clicked on the radio and sang loudly until they reached a small house, with several people gathered out on the stoop.

"Welcome to la casa di amore," Antonio said, while grabbing her hand and leading her inside.

"I have no idea what that means," Victoria laughed over the loud music.

"Hopefully you will soon," he whispered in her ear, giving her another devilish grin.

Inside the tiny living room, the music was bumping and everyone was drinking, laughing and dancing. A short blond headed guy ran up to them and handed them drinks. "Victoria, this is my roommate, Sean. Sean, meet the lovely Victoria," Antonio said, taking a large swig out of the red plastic cup.

"Hi Victoria. You're a little dressed up for this party, but fuck, you're sexy," Sean said, scanning over her body, settling his eyes on her breasts.

"Um, thanks. Nice to meet you."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to his idiotic outbursts," Antonio said, as he guided her further into the small, cramped house. They immediately joined in with everyone else and started dancing. It was sweltering in his place. Her hair had fallen out of the pins and she was sure her make-up had sweated off by now, but she didn't care. Victoria hadn't had this much fun in...well, ever. She rarely did things like this. She was always working so hard in school and in her father's restaurant. She never went out.

Then suddenly an old tune, House of Pain's 'Jump Around' came blasting through the speakers, and the entire crowd began jumping up and down. Victoria threw her head back and laughed at Antonio's old school dances. He was showing her all of the moves and she was cracking up. He even threw in a Kid N Play foot bump with a friend of his. And toward the middle of the song, everyone yelled out, "And I ain't going out like no punk, bitch!" at the same time, causing Victoria to crack up even more. What a night! It was in this moment that she missed attending college. She had tried to go a year at a local community college, but work always hindered it. But now, she felt like she belonged.

Antonio moved closer to her, and the two started dancing more intimately, even though they were out of sync with the music. She noticed him lean down like he was about to whisper something in her ear, before his eyes were diverted in the direction behind her. He immediately stood at full attention and his eyes widened. Victoria was just about to ask what happened, when she heard the music stop. She turned and her mouth dropped.

Standing by the door were Nic, Raymond and Jimmy. Everyone in the house was frozen, all eyes on the three menacing men who had just entered. Nic was staring at her, his arctic blue eyes freezing her, causing her to shiver. He was dressed in a long black coat, giving him a dangerous look, like a hitman or something. He started walking towards her.

Victoria stared at him with wide eyes. She didn't know what to expect. He walked up to her and grabbed her wrist. She saw him lean toward Antonio and whisper something into his ear. And she couldn't be sure, be she swore she felt Antonio shiver beside her.

Nic turned and walked toward the door, Victoria following closely behind him with his hand gripping her wrist tightly. With everything so quiet, her heels clicking against the floor was the only noise in the house. Victoria didn't ask any questions. She knew he was mad, even though he seemed calm. Gave new meaning to 'the calm before the storm'.

She watched as Jimmy flashed his gun to a kid who looked like he was about start some trouble. The kid immediately stopped in his tracks. "You all have a good night," Jimmy smiled, as he turned and walked out, followed by Nic and her, and then Raymond.

When they made it outside, the cool air hit the sweat on her body and she shivered again. Nic opened the backseat car door for her, and she got in. He walked over to the other side and got in beside her. Raymond got behind the wheel and they took off. Jimmy followed behind in another car.

Victoria was scared to look over at him. She knew he was seething.

"Nic, I--," Victoria started.

"Keep your mouth shut until we reach the loft," he snapped, turning to glare at her.

Nic rarely got pissed to where he couldn't think straight, but this girl...she was causing that to happen to him a lot. He had wanted to talk to her during the party, but she had gone. And not just left, but left with another man! Oh, he almost kicked everyone out then. He was so pissed. Tonight he was going to make sure she got their arrangement through her pretty little stubborn head.

Victoria thought it was best to keep her mouth shut like he asked. She sighed and stared out of the window. Another fucking week added. She already knew it.

When they arrived at his loft, Nic greeted Sam as usual as they entered the elevator. Nic still hadn't said a word to her. She followed him into his place and closed the door. She watched as he started removing his jacket and tie. His eyes were burning a hole through her. She quickly looked down.

"Come here," she heard him say. She looked up at him and slowly walked towards him. She wasn't sure what he was going to do.

"This isn't working. I don't do business like this. You're free to go. I'll contact your father in a few days. I realize he's sick and I will take that into consideration," Nic stated, as he stared down at her.

Victoria was shocked. What? She didn't know what to say. He was...kicking her out? After all of this time.

"So that's it?" she whispered to him.

"Yes."

"But, what about all of the days I've spent here with you?" Victoria wasn't sure if she should feel hurt or not. For some reason, she felt a slight sting to her heart. She guessed he really didn't care.

"I'll take that into consideration also," Nic said, trying his hardest not to break. But he had to teach her a lesson. NO ONE got the best of him. No one made him look like a fool. There he was having his men search the mansion looking for her. It wasn't until Danny, another man on his payroll told him Antonio and Victoria had left together. It took everything in him not to smash Antonio's fucking face in at that sad little house party.

Victoria wasn't sure what to do. But she wasn't about to let him hurt her family. "Well, I'm not leaving," she said, sitting down on the sofa. Fuck, their situation was so strange. Here she was refusing to leave his house and their 'arrangement'.

Nic stared down at her. "You can leave, or I can pick you up and put you in the fucking car. Your choice."

"You can try," Victoria said, daring Nic to back his words. Then she squealed when he rushed over towards her and picked her up. "That mouth of yours is going to get you in a lot of trouble," he growled, as he threw her over his shoulder and walked toward the bedroom.

Victoria's pussy started to tingle. She knew exactly what he was going to do...and was she anticipating it? Was she wanting it? Is that why she refused to leave?

When they reached the bedroom, he kicked open the door and roughly tossed her onto the bed, then quickly discarded his clothing. He grabbed her foot and slid her down to the edge of the bed. God, she looked sexy in that red dress. He had figured she would. He leaned over her and untied the string around her neck and slowly pulled the top down, freeing her beautiful chocolate globes to him. He kissed each nipple, before jerking the rest of her dress down and off her body.

Victoria trembled. Yes, she had to admit, she wanted this. She waited with anticipation as Nic pulled her legs up and apart and quickly entered her to the hilt. "Ooh," Victoria moaned as his thick length rammed in and out of her. It wasn't until this moment that Victoria realized how sexually repressed she had been. At this moment, he could have been the fucking devil, and she still would have succumbed to his need. Which was now her need. All was quiet in his loft except for the sounds of his grunts, her moans and the wet noises of their sex grinding against one another.

"You're going to quit fucking testing me, Victoria," he groaned out, as he thrust into her drenched pussy with each word he spoke.

Victoria began running her nails down his back. He felt so deep inside her, and damn if she didn't want him to go further. As far as he could reach, despite any pain. But only one thing was missing. She really wanted to kiss him. To feel that romantic connection, even if it were fake. She rose up to kiss him but he bent down and bit her neck instead. "Aah!" Victoria sucked in a gasp. Again, it hurt but felt good at the same time. How did he do that? She quickly forgot about the kiss and began enjoying the unbelievable feelings she was experiencing. A few more hard thrusts from Nic, and she began to orgasm as he roughly massaged her breasts.

Nic stared down at her. Her eyes disappearing into small slits, and her lips sensually swollen, just begging to be kissed. God, he wanted to so bad. He never considered himself a kissing type of guy. It was a useless act if you thought about it. He never got the pleasure that Amber apparently did from kissing. He just tolerated it. As her husband, he felt obligated. But with Victoria...his mouth itched to connect with hers. But in his mind, that would mean sex was more than just for his gratification. More than just an arrangement. Again, he resisted. A change in position would keep him from wanting to devour her beautiful, plump lips. Yes, he was about to teach her something he was pretty sure she didn't know.

Before Victoria even had a chance to recover from her orgasm, Nic quickly turned her over. At this point, Victoria couldn't move. She figured he was done, but to her shock, she felt something smooth and thick at the entrance to her ass. She immediately tensed. What the fuck?! Oh, no, no, no!!

"Nic, wait, I--," she tried to get out, but he covered her mouth. "Ssh, just relax. You trust me?" he whispered in her ear. Should she? As her mind was contemplating that, her body had a response of its own, because she nodded her head and pushed her ass back into his groin, feeling his hard erection pressing between her cheeks. She moaned into his hand as he ever so slowly started to push the tip into the small ring of her asshole. She wiggled at the discomfort of the foreign object.

He removed his hand from her mouth and began to force his length further and further into her tight hole, as he held her pinned down to the bed.

"Ughh, oh my God...oh, Nic, I can't--," she mumbled, not fully breathing. She felt him shove his hand underneath her, while pushing into her ass. Her brain had stopped functioning at this point. This feeling was ten times more intense than anything she had ever felt. His hand worked its way down to her pussy, and the moment his fingers connected with her swollen clit, she saw stars. She went into another world in her mind, and her body detached. Her legs suddenly started to tremble and she figured she was probably drooling. She could feel herself already leaking onto his hand. She couldn't have come that fast. No way in hell. But the feeling was so mind-blowing, she felt as though her body had burst into a million pieces.

Nic stilled himself completely inside her. He was lying on top of her, with his groin tightly pressed against her round, perfect ass. Damn, she was so tight. He could barely take it. He was glad she had already come, because with her ass gripping his shaft so tightly, there was no way in hell he was going to last long. He was surprised at how quickly she had come. But at the moment, she wasn't moving. Her body had stopped trembling and he hoped she was still breathing. But fuck, he had to finish. His balls were already starting to tighten, so he began driving in and out of her, pushing her soft body into the bed. He laced his fingers with hers above her head and started nibbling the side of her neck. He loved her hair when it was all wild and curly. It was beautiful, soft and smelled so fucking good. He thought it was elegant at his party, but he didn't like it straight. He liked it the way it was right now, with his face buried in the gentle ringlets. Aargh! This girl drove him crazy. When he could no longer take the feeling of her tight asshole, he threw his head back and grunted, "Fuck!! Oh, fuck..." as he released his sperm deep inside her rear canal.

soular
soular
3,055 Followers