Seven Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,051 Followers

Nic started to lean down to kiss her, but her hand suddenly connected with the side of his face with a loud crack. He stopped, but didn't flinch from her. She slapped him again and then a third time until she wrapped her arms tightly against his torso and collapsed into sobs. Nic could hear her mumbling something through her cries, but he couldn't understand it. He just wanted to hold her. He pushed her towards the small bed and gently laid her down. "I love you," he whispered, albeit his cheek was throbbing. But that pain in no way compared to the wounded look in her eyes. "I--love--you," Nic whispered as he kissed her forehead, nose and then her lips.

"Don't h-hurt me a-again," Victoria stuttered through hiccups, as she ran her hands through his soft black hair.

"I won't," he promised, as he slowly pulled off her tiny black shorts and soft light pink panties. He stared into her face as he slowly traveled down to a particular place between her legs. He could hear her sniffling as he slowly licked and kissed her clit. She immediately began to moan and twist underneath his assault, but he held her legs firmly with his arms. He had caused her enough pain, now he just wanted her to feel pleasure. To be happy.

He swiveled his tongue up and down and in and out of her sweet love nest. "Nic...oh," he heard her whisper, as her legs began to tremble and breathing became erratic. She started coming and twisting in the sheets as he continued to enjoy her.

When she was done trembling, Nic released her legs and removed his coat and shirt. He slowly unfastened his belt as he watched her wipe the remainder of her tears from her eyes. Her face was soft and void of any makeup and her nose had a slight red tint to it. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and in that moment she took his breath away. He pushed down his pants and boxers as he moved between her legs. He leaned down and kissed her as he entered her. They both moaned simultaneously at the familiar reunion of their bodies.

Nic rolled them over so that Victoria was on top, straddling him. She stared down at him as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth, riding his dick. Her eyes were still glassy, but she began picking up the pace, as she discarded her flimsy shirt. She braced her hands against his chest and closed her eyes and started breathing heavily. Nic knew she was close to coming. He wanted her to. Tonight was about her.

"Ooh, shit...shit," Victoria moaned. He felt so damn good inside her pussy. She had missed this. This intense feeling. She knew what she wanted and how she wanted it. "Pull my hair," she whispered to him.

Nic raised up and gripped a fist full of her curls and yanked them down. She shrieked from the pain as another tear slid from the corner of her eye and into her hair. When the pain in her scalp finally subsided, she looked at him and shivered. Her lower body was still working miracles, squeezing his shaft, as her hips quickly rotated over his. Her eyes looked unsure, as if she wanted to ask him something, but she wasn't sure how. But then she gathered the courage.

"Um, Nic...can you--" she started to say, but Nic knew exactly what she wanted. Before she could finish her sentence, he wrapped his hand around her throat. Her eyes immediately widened but then slowly closed as she moaned again and picked up the pace, almost bouncing her entire body up and down on him. He squeezed tighter and she started to shake. She reached up to pinch her nipples right before she violently came. Her body continued to shudder while on top of him, but then she went limp in his arms and he pushed her back onto the bed and settled on top of her.

Nic watched as she slowly opened her eyes and smiled up at him. But just as soon as the smile came, it faded and she closed her eyes again. A second later, he heard a small snore. Nic kissed her lips one more time and gently rolled off of her.

The bed was definitely too small for the both of them, but he turned his body sideways and gazed at her face. He hadn't even come yet, but he wasn't pissed, much to his surprise. Normally, with other women, he would have just pounded the shit out of them until he could get his release, but tonight really was about her. In that moment, she was all that mattered. And if things went according to plan, oh, he'd have plenty more chances to come inside her gorgeous body. At least he hoped she wouldn't change her mind about giving him a second chance. He stared at her as long as he could before his eyelids became heavy and he drifted off to sleep in an uncomfortable, yet peaceful position.

The next morning, Victoria awoke to the sound of her shower squeaking. She rolled over in the tiny bed and realized that Nic obviously wasn't there. She stared up at her ceiling. 'Did I do the right thing,' she thought as she heard him walking back towards her room. She guessed that was the good thing about her apartment. If someone tried to break in, she'd hear them easily. From the squeaky doors to the creaking floors, you couldn't hide that you were walking around.

He made his way back into the room with his dress pants on, and his clean white shirt unbuttoned showing off his tight abs and natural tan. His hair was still wet, as he pushed it back with his fingers.

"Um, you don't have any hot water," he said, raising an eyebrow.

Victoria groaned and looked at her alarm clock on the floor. "Oh, I'm sorry. Around this time of day we never have hot water. I have to take a shower either really early in the morning or midday while everyone is at work. Any other time there is never hot water. Sorry, I should have warned you."

"No problem. Besides, you were sleeping so soundly, that I didn't want to wake you up. BUT, now that you are up, let's get some breakfast," Nic said, walking over to her and sitting on the bed. He leaned down and kissed her, letting the little droplets of water from his hair fall onto her skin.

"Ug, you're getting me wet," Victoria laughed, pushing Nic away.

"Hmm, that's not the first time you've said that for me," Nic joked, and then dodged her playful punch. But just as soon as the spirited banter had started, it stopped. He noticed her face change and she looked sad.

"Nic, what are we doing? You're married," Victoria sighed.

Nic slowly ran his finger over her flat stomach. "Not for long. My divorce will be finalized very soon."

"What?" Victoria whispered. She hadn't expected to hear that. Was he really serious about all of this? About her?

"I want to do this the right way with you, Victoria," Nic said, staring down into her eyes. She smiled up at him and pulled him down on top of her.

******************

Victoria glanced around the fancy café where they were having breakfast. She thought cafés were tiny little places where you could just get a sandwich. Not some place that has table cloths and wine glasses. She looked over at Nic. He was staring down at the menu. God, this man looked so damn fine. He refused to wear his dirty suit from last night, so they had to stop at a Men's store so he could get a change of clothes. Victoria asked if she could pick out his outfit. At first he had refused, but enough pouting and she won out. She was so used to seeing him in suits that she decided to get him something a little more dressed down. She chose a nice lightweight gray T-shirt with cool designs on it, and dark blue jeans and a belt. She let him pick out a pair of shoes and he also purchased a pair of sunglasses that she swore had a price tag of one-hundred and fifteen dollars. One-hundred and fifteen dollars for sunglasses?!

But now they sat in this nice café waiting for their server to arrive. She observed Nic's facial features. His parents must have been pretty damn good looking, because they had one hell of a fine son. His face was perfectly symmetrical. He was tall and his body was ridiculously proportionate and fit. He glanced up at her while she was in the middle of her observations.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

Victoria shook her head and glanced down at the menu.

Maybe nothing was wrong for her, but Nic definitely wanted to get something off his chest. After the waiter came and he gave them their order, he asked, "So, where do we go from here?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we're a couple now, correct?"

Victoria nodded. Nic narrowed his eyes at her. "You know, that's the second head gesture you've given me."

Victoria rolled her eyes and smiled. "Yes, that's correct."

"Thank you. So, now that we are a couple, are you going to move in with me?" Nic asked. She immediately looked down, and Nic knew his answer right then. He took a sip of wine and glanced around the café.

"Nic, I—I don't know. I just feel that this is all still so sudden. This is the first time I've been on my own two feet, and I like it. I know it's not as luxurious as living with you, but it's the first thing I can somewhat call my own. Do you know what I mean?" Victoria asked, staring up at him for his approval.

"Yes, I do. I don't like it, but I understand it," Nic answered, ending the conversation about her apartment.

After breakfast, the two talked as they walked downtown. They came across a furniture shop and Nic pulled Victoria inside. She was afraid to touch anything, for fear she'd break something that was more expensive than what she made in a year.

Nic pulled her towards the back where the beds were on display.

"Pick one," he whispered to her, and then squeezed her ass.

"Nic, no! I know mine's not much, but it's fine," Victoria said. She could see the hard line of his jaw set and he quickly exhaled.

"Victoria, I know you realize I have a lot of money. But this isn't about that. If you won't move in with me, then at least let me keep my sanity by at least allowing me to buy you a better bed."

Victoria still wasn't used to this concept of money being spent on her. She knew she should try to be appreciative for the opportunity, but it still felt wrong to her. Her father hardly ever spent a dime on her, and perhaps that's what was holding her back. But, from the look on Nic's face, she wasn't going to argue back. "Alright, alright Nic," Victoria said, finally giving in, letting out a loud exaggerated sigh. He smiled down at her as she stood on her toes and kissed him. Maybe this relationship could really work.

********************

Over the next few days, Nic and Victoria fell into somewhat of a normal routine that normal couples did. But his purchases didn't stop at the bed. He insisted on buying her a car. She didn't want something too flashy and pricey, so she settled on a regular two door, black Jetta. Of course it was the latest model, but she figured she could handle that. And not having to ride public transportation anymore wasn't something she'd miss.

Nic was also adamant about her having a cell phone. She had never really wanted one, because she felt they were a hassle and an unnecessary bill, but Nic got her one anyway. She asked to pay for the bill, but he just looked at her like she was crazy. But thinking about bills, she thought about her parents and their bills. She tried to not let it bother her, but it did. She wondered if Mr. Parker had finally kicked them out or if Nic's visit months ago had scared him into giving her folks a little extra time on paying the rent each month.

And spending so much time at Nic's, she was bound to run into Antonio again. Their reunion had been a bit awkward at first. She had promised to meet Nic at his place. He wasn't there yet, but would be arriving at any moment. Eddie had let her in. He smiled at her but still barely said two words. She was walking upstairs to wait in Nic's office when she almost ran into Antonio. For a second, she didn't recognize him. He had gotten a haircut, removed his earrings and was dressed in a nice suit. His face registered pure shock--a look she had seen before, and it almost caused her to smile. But their last encounter was something Victoria still couldn't shake. Even though she knew most of it was Nic's doing.

"Hey Vicky—Victoria. How are you?" Antonio said.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Eh, I'm hanging in there," he said with a small smile. After that, they weren't sure what to say. He looked to the left and she glanced to the right. He finally turned back to speak again.

"You look really nice. Beautiful. I mean, you always did, but just wanted to tell you again."

"Thank you. You look nice too."

"Thanks. Hey, Vicky, I—hell. I want to say--,"

"No, it's fine. You don't have to say anything."

"I want to though. I—every time I put on this suit I think about what I sacrificed to do it. And I'm not proud of myself," he said, brushing a hand through his hair. "And I just want to say I'm sorry for everything."

Victoria sighed. She was still hurt, but people do desperate things for those they love. She knew that ALL too well. "I know you did it for your mother, and for that, I can't fault you. And I accept your apology." Then he flashed her that smile that she remembered.

"Really?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear. "I at least thought I was going to have to eat more shit than that."

Victoria laughed. "Well, I guess you caught me on a good day, Antonio." He reached out and hugged her, then immediately let go and looked around.

"Shit, I forgot he's on his way here. Um, don't tell him I just did that," Antonio said, looking down the steps toward the door.

Victoria placed her finger to her lips. "Our little secret."

She walked into Nic's office and sat down on the couch. Even his office couch was ten times softer than her lumpy couch at her apartment. But she refused to say a word about it, or else that would be the next large item delivered to her apartment. Of course, her roommate would love it, but Victoria didn't want to get Nic started. He already was pressuring her to let him pay the rent. But she needed to keep some freedom, although she appreciated the thought.

She walked over to his bookcase and scanned the titles. Some were business books, some philosophy, but most of them were for architecture and building design. What? She pulled one of the architecture books from the shelf and plopped it down on his large desk. Victoria flipped through a few of the pages. Most of it was technical stuff that she didn't understand, but she smiled at the many notes Nic or someone had made on the pages. And since he had left a poem for her in the back of her book, she wanted to write one for him, in the back of his.

She opened a drawer looking for a pen or pencil, and came across something she just couldn't ignore. She started pulling large sheets of paper from the drawer with sketches of buildings on them. The buildings were all so realistic and flawless. There were several different kinds. Some were finished, while others still only had the basic structure. One building had a futuristic aspect to it, and another looked like it could fit in with the ancient buildings in Rome or Venice. And on the drawings that were finished, he had added every little detail you could imagine, including the trees outside and people walking by. Victoria was so captivated that she didn't hear him enter the room.

"You know," Nic said, as she jumped and scattered the papers everywhere, "if I didn't love you so much, I'd have to kill you."

"Shit, I'm sorry, I—fuck, I was looking for a pen," she sheepishly said, as she picked up the drawings. "Did you do this?" Victoria asked, holding up one of the drawings.

Nic nodded. "Yeah."

"These are so good. I mean, really great. You should do this for a living," she said, as he walked over and kissed her.

"I have a job," he said, sitting down behind his desk.

"I mean, one that doesn't carry a fifteen to life sentence," Victoria mocked.

Nic pinched her ass and she yelped. "Well, there's not as much money in architecture as there is in...well, what I do." He pulled her down into his lap.

"Really, you are so talented. I wish I was," Victoria admitted.

"I'm sure you are," Nic said, nipping her neck.

"No, I'm not. But I'm okay with that. I know how to admire other's talents, so that's good enough for me."

"Okay, well try drawing some trees at the bottom of this building," Nic said, handing her a pencil.

"Alright, you asked for it," Victoria said, as she leaned over his desk.

Nic watched her hunch her back over the paper. He raised up and glanced at her profile. He stared at her face as she concentrated on the task. Her tongue even escaped out of the corner of her mouth, as she resembled a child hard at work. Nic smiled.

"There, how's that?" Victoria asked, brushing off some of the leftover eraser from messing up several times.

Nic glanced down at the paper and raised an eyebrow. "What's that?"

"Those are the trees."

Nic glanced again and leaned closer to the paper. "That looks like a hairball surrounded by mini toothbrushes."

Victoria laughed and snorted. She gently slapped his hand. "Asshole."

"I mean, most children learn to draw the basics--trees being one of them. What happened to you?"

"Shut up!" Victoria laughed. She got up from his lap, only to have him pick her up and throw her over his shoulder.

"Queen of the stick figures. That's alright baby, you have many other talents, and before dinner, we're about to spend some time learning about them," Nic said, slapping her ass, as he marched to his bedroom.

After changing their dinner reservations twice due to Victoria showing Nic her 'talents', they finally made it to the restaurant.

Victoria chattered on about many different things and Nic listened. He enjoyed hearing her talk. Actually, he enjoyed everything about her. Her smile, her excitement, her laughter, her teasing, her pensive moods...all of the things he had missed when they were apart. She was in the middle of explaining some incident at work when he slid two envelopes toward her. He hoped she would like the gift he was giving, because she usually hated when he bought things for her.

Victoria narrowed her eyes, but managed a small smile in the corner of her mouth. "Hmm, what's this?" she asked, opening the envelope. When she pulled out the contents of the envelope, her mouth dropped and she stared up at him. Perfect. That was the reaction he had hoped for.

********************

Victoria couldn't believe it. She was looking out of a window the size of one of the walls in her apartment, at the most beautiful beach she had ever seen.

"Nic...this place is just too...much. Too beautiful. I can't believe I'm here," Victoria said.

When they had first arrived in Bali, she almost cried. She hadn't even had a passport, but Nic knew a guy, who knew a guy, who got her passport within a day. The lavish plane ride, the limo drive to the villa...and the villa, itself--she couldn't even find the words. There were none. She walked around, expecting there to be several other people sharing this villa with them. But there weren't. It was for the two of them. Just the two of them and the ocean.

"Nic, this place is huge," she said, turning to look at him.

"I know. I can't stand to be cramped," Nic said, placing the key card on the bar.

"Oh, then you must hate my apartment," Victoria laughed, staring back out of the large window at the sun setting. This is what heaven must look like.

"I don't hate your place—that much. But I'd still rather have you move in with me or at least let me pay for it."

"No, and Nic, we don't need four bedrooms here," she fussed.

"Yes we do. We need one to sleep in. I need an office and the other two...well, if you want, we can make love in those as well if it will make you feel better about them going to waste."

Victoria laughed. "Actually, I think it would."

*******************

Nic and Victoria lay in bed, wrapped in each other's arms. They had been in Bali for two days, but for Victoria, time didn't matter here. She refused to look at any clocks during her stay. Nic had been semi good about trying to not conduct business, but she had to give him several evil looks every time he answered his cell phone. But tonight, with no one interrupting them, she had a few questions on her mind.

soular
soular
3,051 Followers