Seven Days of Service - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
200 Followers

She was exhausted, sitting before me on the chair, breathing heavily. I slowly dropped my face back into her pussy, and began to softly pull my tongue up the length of her lips, savoring the fresh offering of her delightful juices. I got a little adventurous and dipped deeper into her crotch, stabbing my tongue into her little asshole. She came alive once I'd done that and began to squirm with renewed energy.

Once more I began to probe into and around her marvelous treasure with my tongue and as I did so, I moved my fingers under her ass cheeks, pulling them apart to give me complete access to all of her treasures. I took my time, sliding my tongue around to reach all the parts of her wonderful body that I'd exposed down here. To check the reaction I'd gotten from her earlier, I gently scraped my thumb across her asshole, and again Cathy bowed her back and raised her hips off the chair, uttering a long, "Oh my god!"

By now, my own agony of the groin had reached critical proportions, so I wasn't going to delay her climax much longer, no matter how delicious she tasted. Once her ass dropped back onto the chair, I inserted the tip of my thumb into her anus, already well lubricated with her juices and applied a gentle suction to her clitoris with my mouth at the same time.

Her reaction was predictable and quite violent! If I had any doubts about whether there was a wildcat bottled up in this marvelous body, they were quickly dispelled as she thrashed about in abandon, loudly. My remoteness in this subdivision, along with my 8-foot privacy fence undoubtedly saved me from the embarrassment of a visit from the local constable.

She had rolled onto her side, bringing her knees up to her chest, gasping for air. I rose from my feast and began to remove my clothing. My cock, relieved of its confinement, came to immediate attention.

I stood before her, naked and ready for the next test.

Once Cathy had composed herself, I reached over to her and snapped the silver chain into her collar once more. Raising her from the chair, I gently led her to the foot of the couch and pulled her to her knees. I sat back on the couch and straddled her form in front of me.

Tugging on the chain a bit, I reminded Cathy that she still had a duty to perform. I'd scratched her itch, now I expected her to scratch mine. My comment could only mean one thing and I saw the significance of my statement register on her face. She was still bound and blindfolded, so she began to protest that she couldn't do much trussed up the way she was.

I told her that she didn't need her hands or her sight to scratch the itch that I had. Tugging the chain a bit more, I brought her face closer to my cock, now twitching in anticipation. Although she couldn't see, I knew she could feel the heat from my body, but any hesitance at this point might screw my whole plan up.

I repeated the mantra to her that I'd used before, just to make sure that we were on the same wavelength. "Cathy, do you trust me?" I asked.

My cock was swaying about two inches from her lips as she answered, "Yes."

"Who do you belong to right now?" I pressed.

"You, Sir." She replied. No hesitation this time, I thought.

I smiled at her, even though she couldn't see it and said, "You owe me a scratch, you know."

Just as I was about to move those couple of inches closer to her, she suddenly leaned into my body, bumping directly into my cock, surprising both of us. She brought her face back a bit, and then tentatively moved back in until my cock was against the side of her cheek. Rubbing her face around my cock was a delicious diversion, but I really wanted to get some relief for these balls of mine.

Again, as if reading my mind, she slowly opened her mouth and captured the head of my cock between her lips. Holding me there for a few moments, she began to carefully explore my cockhead with her tongue, causing a great deal of sexual distress on my nervous system.

Clearly, I wasn't going to last the distance. Dammit! So much for the image of a big, powerful Dom!

She had just gotten into the flow of what started to be a most marvelous blow-job, when I began to feel the twist in my nuts that signaled my most imminent explosion. Since this was a first for us, I felt compelled to warn her that she was about to receive a gift from me momentarily.

Expecting her to pull back from my groin, I was again surprised when she suddenly began to perform a "super-suction" on my cock, bearing down on the length until she nearly reached the base of it. Wobbling her head back and forth, she pulled my trigger immediately, and I had little choice but to pump long, agonizing streams of my backup into her throat. I was further surprised that she swallowed it all, not what I'd expected her to do at all.

If she thought that she had ended her little ordeal however, she was wrong. I was so strung up by the time I'd gotten her lips around my cock, that a "quick draw" was not going to satisfy me. I'd taken her into two rather remarkable climaxes and I'd settle for nothing less for me.

I was about to tell her to get me ready for the second round, when she brought her head up from my lap and breathed, "My hands, please let me use my hands."

There was an implied "this time" in her voice, so I reached behind her and unsnapped the clip holding the handcuffs together, allowing her to bring her hands to the front of her body. Leaning back into the couch once more, I watched to see what she had in mind.

She left her blindfold on, and simply rubbed her wrists for a couple of moments. Then reaching out she soon found my thighs and ran her fingers up until she bumped into my balls. As she cupped my sack in her left hand, her right found my rising cock and gripped it firmly, squeezing it a couple of times to assure herself that it was on its way back up. In fact, the whole process of watching her grope around for my equipment had inspired my cock to enter the game once more.

After stroking my shaft a couple of times, Cathy wet her lips with her tongue, and then leaned into my crotch to take my cock back into her mouth. For someone who had been my deadly adversary less than a week ago, she was working a miracle on my once proud manhood. As her tongue was dancing around my sensitive glans, her right hand massaged the base of my cock, and her left seemed to be absolutely entranced with my balls, stroking them softly, almost—lovingly.

Despite my earlier deposit in her lovely mouth, I found myself building up to another explosive climax. Her touch was driving me wild with desire. She had literally drooled all over my cock, providing lubrication enough to make her efforts to satisfy me smooth and sensual. I could feel her saliva flowing down off the base of my cock to my balls and then into the crack of my ass.

The sight of her beautiful tits moving beneath my cock finally became too much for me to ignore. Reaching down past her head, I took hold of her left breast, once again trapping her very hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Dammit, I thought. I loved the feel of her body, and her resulting moan caused butterflies in my stomach. Another side affect to her moaning transmitted directly into my cock as she now added a hum to her repertoire. It definitely wouldn't be long now.

Suddenly the little witch pulled the same trick on me that I'd pulled on her earlier. Using the saliva that had dripped beneath my balls, she suddenly pushed the tip of her finger into my asshole, squeezing my shaft firmly with her other hand, at the same time nibbling gently on the tip of my cock.

Her timing was nearly perfect. I exploded into her mouth, almost before I knew it myself. Milking the last bit of life out of my slowly deflating cock, she pulled her finger from my ass and with a final flick of her tongue on the tip, rolled back onto her heels.

We were both out of breath for a few moments, but I struggled to my feet, put my hands under her armpits and helped her to hers. Reaching to the back of her head, I removed her blindfold and as she was adjusting to the brightness of the room, I bent over her and kissed her softly on the forehead.

"You only have three days left, Cathy." I told her, as I hiked my shorts back up to cover myself. As she looked at me, I thought I caught a faint trace of sadness on her face. "You've done exceptionally well so far, but I think you need to do some more thinking about the relative value of your staff to your own efforts. I want you to consider the possibility of trusting the opinions and observations of your staff. Use them like a reference library if you will, then make your decisions. And Cathy, when they've helped you across the finish line...thank them. They'll thank you in return, trust me."

"Three days, Cathy, then no more lectures from me. You can get dressed now, and I'll see you tomorrow." I reached to her neck and unsnapped the silver chain from her collar.

As she turned to go to the kitchen to retrieve her clothing, I watched her lovely ass moving side to side, and I thought, "Three days left—then what the fuck do I do?"

(To be continued in Seven Days of Service – Day Five)

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
200 Followers
12