Seven Days of Service - Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers

Removing my finger from her ass, I received a growl against my lips from my pet, which I interpreted as either relief or arousal, but it had a familiar effect on my cock. Breaking the kiss, I gently pushed her back away from my chest a bit, tugged on the chain that imprisoned her nipples, and watched as her eyes closed in what could only be described as arousal to the extreme. She had never stopped groaning; nor did she ever stop moving onto my cock.

I watched as my cock slowly split her pussy lips, pushing them into her when she dropped onto my cock, and pulling them apart as she rose up. I continued to watch for a few strokes then looked up into Cathy's face once more. She too was staring at that point where we were joined, and she'd apparently forgotten my instructions about looking into my eyes as she fucked me.

Raising my hand, I brought it down sharply on her ass, shocking her into looking back into my face. Once our eyes locked, I smacked her again on her ass, hard. Jerking her body down onto my cock sharply, I began to sense the flutter of her orgasm working its way across her abdomen and hips in that now familiar sign that she was preparing to join me on another erotic rendezvous.

I was nearing the edge of my own limits of sensual endurance, so I decided to perform the finishing touch to our little tryst—I reached up and removed the nipple clips from her breasts. As expected, she reacted to the sudden restoration of blood flow to her nipples with a very loud squeal of relief, and her abdomen began the jerking that warned me to prepare for her impending explosion.

As I began my own approach to the summit, I grasped a breast in each hand and squeezed firmly—massaging her throughout our journey to sexual bliss. I'd never reached this level of pleasure with anyone before in my entire life and I emptied myself into her body in deep throbbing spasms, matching hers, grinding onto my groin in steady jerks.

The blush of completion gradually seeped into our bodies—nearly at the same time—and I pulled her into my body tightly. Her face was damp with the sweat of sexual exertion and she rested her head on my shoulder, face turned into my neck. She licked the side of my neck softly, taking little nips of my skin as she groaned in relief.

I didn't want to let her go at that moment, reminding myself that this evening would be the end of our delicious game. Finally we broke apart, equally shaken by the intense pleasures that we'd just shared. Reaching behind her as she sat on my lap, I unsnapped the cuffs, allowing her to bring her hands around to the front of her body.

Sliding them up my chest she reached behind my neck and pulled me closer. I felt her shoulders begin to shake and soon realized that she'd begun crying, her tears running down my chest. I rubbed one hand up and down her back and with the other I smoothed her hair.

"It's all right Cathy," I whispered in her ear. "It'll be over this evening." I was finally feeling some guilt for putting her through all this, but I suspected my humiliation at her hands would probably have been as bad, if not worse.

My cock had finally slipped from her body, so I helped her off my waist and moved both of us to stand by the side of the bed. Reaching down for a couple of the towels I'd left on the stand the night before, just for this purpose, I helped her clean the evidence of our recent joust from her body and mine, and reached up to remove her collar.

Suddenly she became re-energized and blocked my access to the collar, a frightened look in her eyes.

"Cathy, don't worry about our deal," I told her. "The deal's on until the stroke of midnight tonight, but I need to take the collar off temporarily for our trip to the pool."

She just stood in front of me with a completely confused look on her face, breathing heavily. As I reached for the collar this time, she allowed me to remove it, but kept her eyes on it as I placed it on the nightstand. Then, smiling at her, I said, "Ten laps in the pool—loser buys the drinks at the Harbor Bar tonight."

The frown on her face disappeared in a flash and she bolted out the bedroom door before I could gather my thoughts. Apparently this game hadn't dampened her competitive spirit a whole lot.

By the time I reached my patio, I heard the sound of her diving into the pool, and the subsequent splashing that told me that she was already into her first lap. Leaping in behind her, I began my own strong crawling strokes, striving to catch up. For the first couple of laps, I passed her going the other way, catching just a glimpse of her breast as her arm rose out of the water, before plunging it in again to pull herself forward. She didn't seem to be holding back a bit, I noted.

By the eighth lap, it became apparent that although I was slowly closing the gap on her, she would win unless I went into a sprint. Pulling all my remaining energy together—which wasn't much after our bedroom acrobatics—I let out a loud grunt and began to pull with all my might.

I thought that I'd heard an echo of my grunt when I plowed in and glancing up I saw that Cathy had gone into her own sprint just after mine. All I could glimpse between strokes were the cheeks of her beautiful ass alternately clenching and relaxing as she torpedoed through the water. A fatal distraction, I discovered. As I reached the end of the pool on the last lap, Cathy was already backing into the side of the pool, her legs apart, with her hands behind her back.

Although I didn't see any sign of a smile or smirk on her face when I stood up in front of her, I knew it was there, just beneath the skin. We simply stood there for a few moments, naked, breathing hard into each other's face. I leaned over and kissed her once more on the forehead, telling her that it was time to get out and get dried off.

Once dried off, I asked her to retrieve the breakfast that she'd prepared for me and do what she could to recover it for our meal. While she wandered off to do that, I returned to the bedroom and dressed once more in a t-shirt and shorts.

Returning to the living room, I retrieved the project package that Cathy had brought yesterday and sat down at the table to examine the contents. She had made copious notes regarding the various aspects of the project details and had created a loose outline of how she and her crew might facilitate the management of the work. Curiously enough, she'd also created a table consisting of names of her project leaders and space beneath to accommodate any comments or input they might provide to the process. A week ago, she wouldn't have given them the opportunity of contributing ideas or suggestions to the work at hand. I was encouraged.

As she walked back into the dining room, she laid out the recovered breakfast for us and stood before me, her hands at her neck. A strange posture I thought, but then I realized that I had left her collar in the bedroom. Getting up from the table I went to the bedroom and retrieved the collar. Returning to the dining room, I again attached the collar around her neck, assuring her that I'd give her the opportunity to complete the terms of service for the contest.

We finished the meal and then directed our attention to the project details that she'd be discussing with Robert later that afternoon and with her project team tomorrow. She was sharp, very sharp, and the fact that I'd noted her including her project leadership in her potential assessment of the work process made me a bit more confident that she'd learned something this past week.

It was nearing noon by the time we'd finished hashing out more details and time that we thought about getting ready for the meeting later that afternoon. Cathy informed me that she'd not brought suitable clothes over yesterday, thinking that she'd be returning to her own apartment last night. Instead, of course, she'd remained with me, so she'd have to return to pick up something to wear for the meeting.

Not knowing how long her meeting with Robert would be, and in hopes of taking her out later on to celebrate her survival of the contest's service period, I suggested that I follow her back to her apartment, where she could get dressed for the occasion, and then take her in my car to the bar. She agreed. I returned to my bedroom and dressed.

Once at her apartment, she invited me in and gave me a quick tour of her little world. It was neat, very neat, but in a confined way, as if she didn't want to make herself too comfortable off the job. Why she picked such a Spartan setup was beyond me, but I suspect it had something to do with her beloved father. Oh well.

I mentioned that the apartment seemed a bit cramped for her and she replied, "I know. My lease is up in a few weeks, and I'm looking for something a bit bigger." I just nodded my head and continued my observation of the surroundings.

As she was changing clothes in her bedroom, I looked around the living area a bit. Decorations were sparse, but tasteful. Wandering over to the credenza set up against the wall leading into the kitchen, I noticed several picture frames containing what had to be typical representatives of her family tree. Looking closer, I saw her as a young girl, flanked by a couple who had to be her mother and father. Her mother was a lovely, gentle looking woman gazing down at her only child, a cheerful, sparkling teenager. The father looked as she had described, a stern rigid individual, who faced the camera with a bit of a scowl.

The rest of the pictures revealed a variety of faces that faintly resembled hers in one way or another, and spanned the age range between infant to doddering. Then, in the back towards the right side of the credenza, I saw a picture that seemed rather familiar. The picture itself appeared to be carefully trimmed, and contained the likenesses of two people.

I remembered when the photograph had been taken—just about two years ago—after the awards ceremony for our division. Cathy and I had been awarded recognition for high sales for the quarter, just before the economy went to hell. The picture clearly showed a smiling Cathy with her award in her hands, and standing behind her, me with my award in one hand, my other on her shoulder.

There were others in the original picture, as the photographer had 'scrunched' everyone together to get us all in one shot. I ended up behind Cathy, holding onto her shoulder for support. Apparently, everyone else had been trimmed out of the picture now, except me, who was probably too close to her to remove. Curious, I thought.

The sound of someone clearing their throat came from behind me, and as I turned around to look, I caught my breath. She was absolutely gorgeous!

She was wearing a black pencil skirt that ended at her knees, and a scarlet, button down the front blouse, exposing just enough of her cleavage to draw attention, but not enough to be considered improper. The black velvet collar, supporting the chrome ring, provided a wonderful contrast to the whole outfit. Looking further down, I noted that she'd changed into a pair of black sling-back heels, probably three inches or so, bringing her face up closer to mine. I'd definitely have no problem wearing this woman on my arm tonight.

As I drove us towards the bar, I filled her in on some personal information regarding Robert, mentioning that he was still single, and that he had a penchant for beautiful women. I also repeated that he was still single, which should give her an idea of his social reliability. I wasn't quite sure why I was mentioning all this to her, given her known resistance to customer fraternization, but I could feel myself getting a bit nervous visualizing Cathy with an eligible bachelor, in any capacity.

Glancing over at her while I was saying all this, I noticed that she was frowning at me, as though I were insulting her sense of propriety. Seeing that, I quickly changed the subject to the project at hand reminding her that she shouldn't hesitate in asking Robert the hard questions regarding the project process and goals. The more information she could extract from him this afternoon, the more complete and trouble-free her proposal would be for his committee.

Finally, we arrived at the Harbor Bar and as we entered, all eyes seemed to swing towards Cathy, and I suddenly felt proud that she was my companion for the rest of the day. Stepping up to the bar where Hattie stood polishing glasses, our drinks were already waiting for us, as usual.

Hattie immediately complimented Cathy on her appearance by letting out a long, low whistle. Then turning to me, she winked and mentioned that Robert had already arrived and was waiting for us in one of the far booths. After hugging Cathy briefly in greeting, Hattie escorted us to the booth containing the anxious Robert.

I re-introduced Cathy to Robert and quickly explained to him that she was being reassigned from my project to his, and that she was prepared to go over all the details of his new project with him this afternoon. Then, excusing myself, I returned to the bar and Hattie. I wanted this to be hers, completely hers, without any interference from myself.

Hattie soon disappeared into the back for a few moments and then returned with two cases in her hand. One was rectangular, roughly the dimensions of a very flat book. The other appeared to be the size of a ring case. Sliding the larger one in front of me, she urged me to open it. As I did so, I saw a beautiful necklace, composed of sparkling flat silver links, connected by a stud. Hanging from the stud were seven silver chain links, ending in a large silver ring.

As I admired the elegance of the piece, Hattie explained to me the significance of the different parts of the necklace. The necklace itself represented the collar of the submissive, the seven chain links represented the seven days of the service week, and the large ring was a reminder that the wearer belonged to another. I'll have to admit that I was impressed with her choice of a memento for the event.

"This one you owe me for, Scotty, but this one," she continued, "is on the Captain."

As she slid the small case in front of me, she flipped the lid back, displaying a simple gold band, a bit wider than those that I'd normally associate with wedding or engagement bands. Not too unusual, except from it dangled a small silver ring, which she quickly informed me, was platinum.

I must have had an expression of puzzlement on my face, because Hattie began to explain. "This ring is called the 'Ring of O,' Scottie, and is worn in place of the collar in situations where the collar might be a bit controversial. Not everyone understands or approves of the lifestyle you know."

Thinking about what she'd just explained to me, it began to make a sort of sense now. There seemed to be so much about the game I was playing that I didn't know. I was just beginning to wonder however, how Hattie seemed to know so much about the game in which Cathy and I were now involved. Besides, our lives would be reset to zero tonight, when the game ends.

Hattie must have seen the faraway look in my eyes, because she reached over, patted me on the shoulder, and said, "Yogi Berra once said, 'It ain't over till it's over,' Scottie. The Captain says to hang on to the ring—you'll know when to give it to her. In the meantime, I think that a presentation of the necklace this evening would be appropriate, whenever her business is completed." I looked down at the bar and noticed two empty glasses in front of me and a full one waiting for my attention. Time was flying, that was certain.

I had kept a watch on the couple in the booth from the corner of my eye, noting every movement, nuance, chuckle, and gesture. For some reason or another I was taking a much more serious interest in this woman than I should and my protective instincts were on a razor's edge. Why?

Hattie continued. "Scottie, what did you have for a social life before this contest?" Seeing no response from me she went on, "What did Cathy have before this contest?" I shook my head, trying to concentrate on what was going on in the booth and what Hattie was asking me at the same time. Finally I answered her, "Nothing, I guess."

Slapping her hand on the bar, Hattie exclaimed, "That's right! This contest managed to get both of you back into the groove! Scottie, you've been given a reprieve on life. Whatever else happens to you two from this point on, you've both had an opportunity to experience life once again."

I'd turned my attention fully on Hattie once I heard her hand slap down on the bar. Suddenly, I began to understand what she was talking about. She was right of course, both Cathy and I had nothing before the conditions of this contest and whether she'd have won or me, the results quite likely would have come out with similar results. It brought me to thinking about Wade in an entirely different way, the little shit.

Looking at Hattie, I just had to ask the question that had been floating around in my head for the last few days. "Hattie, just how do you know so much about the little game that we've been playing this past week?"

Looking me in the eye, she said, "I read a lot, Scottie. I read a lot. And I'm a big girl, in case you hadn't noticed." Reaching her left hand over to me, she slowly turned it over, palm up. "Ya'know, Scottie, for a really sharp guy, you don't really pay much attention to details, eh?" Looking down at her hand I noticed that the worn gold band on her ring finger was a bit more. There was a small platinum ring attached to her wedding ring, well worn and loose.

She gave me a few moments to put things together, but since I was already in sensory overload, she said, "Forty seven years, Scottie."

"The Captain?" I asked. She just nodded her head and smiled.

Things were running through my head way too fast right now, but Hattie reached over and grabbed the hair on the side of my head and shook me gently. "Scottie," she said. "Think about it. Your marriage to Ashley went to hell because of her family's old money and there was no way for you to control her. Cathy's life went to hell because of her father's absolute control over her future. You've both found a way to re-enter the world of the living, you in control, her out of control."

"Hattie," I said. "It all ends tonight. I don't know what I'm going to do when this is all over."

Patting the side of my head she said, "Scottie, if she goes away after tonight, you haven't really lost anything. It just means that you never really had her to lose. I will share with you however, that anytime that we had a chance to talk by ourselves, she turned into an interrogator—peppering me with questions about you, your past, your life, your likes-dislikes and everything in between. I think you might be in for a surprise."

I was only half paying attention to what she was saying, most of the time trying to pick up on what was happening back in the booth containing Robert and Cathy. It was apparent that they'd concluded the business portion of the meeting, because the paperwork had already been exchanged and set to the side. Robert now had his hand on Cathy's wrist and he was joking with her in a more familiar way. I saw her glance towards the bar from time to time, obviously checking up on me and Hattie, and for some reason, that bothered me.

Finally, I got up, excused myself, and left for the bathroom. Once there, I splashed a little water on my face and tried to pull myself together. I had to remind myself that after tonight, I had no hold or claim on Cathy, and what she did with her life from this point on, was her business and hers alone.

Damn! I felt so alone once more and I only had myself to blame. However, I felt it necessary to join the twosome about now, to see what had been decided as far as the project was concerned. I argued in my own mind that since the resources for the work would most likely be taken from my project, I had a right to know what decisions had already been agreed to.

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers