Seven Deadly Sins Ch. 01

Story Info
Lust; Leila's lust leads to fornicating with a stranger.
2.7k words
8.9k
7
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part in a series of short stories. The characters in the stories are all unconnected, but instead drawn together by the theme of the Seven Deadly Sins.

*****

Leila sighed as she rolled onto her stomach, looking at her phone. No messages. She exhaled in disappointment, her pink lips pulled into a pout. Her boyfriend was away on a business trip, and with no one to keep her company, she was bored.

She rolled back over onto her back, her arms outspread. Perhaps she should get a pet cat - she was always lonely whenever Noah went away. He didn't leave often, but even when he was home he would spend long hours at work. Leila picked up her phone again, unlocking it.

Her own job was less stable and less fulfilling. She'd thought graduating with a Bachelor's would have opened some doorways for her, but instead she'd been left with debt, her job at the restaurant just getting her by.

Idly, her fingers went to the internet, opening an incognito tab. She pulled up her go-to site when she was bored and a little bit horny, and flicked through the multitude of stories. She wasn't sure what she was in the mood for, but she always enjoyed just browsing until something caught her eye.

It didn't take long for something to stand out to her, and she drank in the words, one hand fluttering down to her crotch, slipping under her panties. Her finger lazily circled her clit as she read, waiting patiently for herself to get to the hot and steamy part of the story.

She was teasing herself, edging her finger ever so carefully and closely to her clit, brushing lightly against it enough to tease but not enough to bring any real pleasure with it. Her eyes scanned the page with a growing urgency, imagining she was the one in the story being tied to the bed, her legs outspread for all to enter.

The late evening sun filtered through the window onto Leila's chest, and she got a small thrill as a shadow flickered across. Dropping her phone to the bed, she imagined the ending of a new story in her mind. Her finger found her clit, and she imagined a sexy neighbour walking past. Leila kicked off her shorts and panties, and dragged her shirt up so her breasts were exposed. Her nipples hardened as the air brushed over them, and she groped one roughly, pretending she was being lovingly manhandled.

In her fantasy, the handsome neighbour saw Leila's body on display, practically begging to be fucked, and invited himself in. She imagined him removing her hands gently from her clit, to be replaced with his tongue. Leila rubbed her clit up and down slowly, before inserting a finger into her slick pussy, moaning as she did so. It wasn't big enough to replicate the man in her fantasy, and she let out a small growl of frustration. She pulled herself over to her bedside stable, and found her small pocket vibe.

She set it to vibrate, and slowly, torturously inserted in herself. With one hand, she pumped it back and forth slowly, and the other she rubbed her clit, from up to down, left to right, to slow circles. She could feel an orgasm building, and she welcomed it with open arms. Her laboured breathing filled the room, but there was something missing. She pulled the vibe out, and lay in a soaking mess.

She didn't want to settle for a vibe. The next time she was to cum, she wanted to cum wrapped around someone's dick. She stood up on shaky legs, and made her way to the shower.

--

Leila sipped her drink through her straw, surveying the room. She was at a bar, her painted red lips wrapped around it in a way she hoped was sexy. Her black hair was tied into a ponytail, and her dress was just that little bit too short to be proper.

As she looked around, she saw her target. He had short brown hair brushed neatly to the side, and a square, clean shaven jaw. He was broad in the shoulders, and she guessed he was in construction given his build and tanned skin. As he caught her eyes, Leila gave him a small smile, uncrossing her legs slowly and recrossing them the other way slowly, giving him a glimpse of her lacy red panties underneath.

She had considered not wearing any at all, but found the red number she saved to tease Noah with too tempting. The man raised his eyebrows in shock, and she swallowed her excitement as his calm blue eyes met her own dark brown ones.

She licked her top lip slowly, before biting down on her bottom one. The man looked like he was trying to hold back a smile. Leila turned around, getting the bartender's attention for a refill. She didn't move as she felt the presence of the man she'd been eyeing off sit down next to her.

He leaned towards her, placing a hand on her thigh. She could feel the presence of his hand all the way to her core, sending shivers up her leg.

"Adrian," he introduced himself, his voice low and smooth.

"Leila," she murmured back. His hand slid up her thigh, and she was glad for the dim light of the bar.

"Would I be correct in assuming you were trying to get my attention?" he asked, as his fingers grazed the outside of her panties. Leila wondered if he could feel how aroused she was through the thin fabric.

She gave him a coy smile. "Did it work?" she asked, emboldened by his touch.

"You tell me," he said, as he stood up, removing his hand and brushed up against her hard enough for her to feel the erection through his jeans. Leila watched as he walked out the front door of the bar, before quickly finishing the rest of her drink off. She stood up and followed him out, her legs shaky.

He was leaning against a matte red BMW, twirling the keys in his fingers as he waited for her. His blue eyes slowly travelled up her legs, taking his time to admire all of her. Leila felt herself go red under his gaze, as he seemed to undress her with his eyes.

She had barely made it to him when he strode over to the driver's side, giving her a devilish smile. She opened the door, and slid into the passenger seat on shaky legs. Images of Noah flashed briefly across her mind as she realised the absurdity of what she was doing, but they were forced from her mind when his hand found her thigh again.

He pulled out of his park in one swift move, one hand on the wheel and one hand edging closer and closer to her red panties. She was grateful for the tinted windows as he lightly dragged his fingers across the outside of her underwear, making her shiver under his touch.

She didn't know how long he drove for, as he teased her ever so carefully, his fingers grazing across the outside of her underwear, to the edge of her thighs. She wondered idly for a moment how much he had practiced being able to drive with one hand and tease with the other, but he soon pulled into a garage for an apartment, turning the car off.

He turned to her, with a cheeky, smug grin on his face, as he slipped his hands under her panties. She gasped as he slid a finger easily inside her, surprised at just how wet she was with excitement. He leaned over and his lips met hers, as he cupped the back of her head with his spare hand.

She moaned into his mouth as he dragged his finger over her clit, agonisingly slowly. Leila felt as if she were on fire, her whole body screaming to be played with and to release. And as she gazed up at Adrian, it was like he knew. He gave her a crooked smile, as if he were enjoying torturing her, as he rubbed her clit slowly, massaging her.

His lips found the crook of her neck, caressing her soft skin with even softer kisses. He was delicate and careful, treating her like a porcelain doll that might break. She groaned in frustration, as he continued to take his time, bringing her closer inch by inch to cumming.

She pushed him off of her, her hands finding his erection through his pants. She undid his jeans, and pulled his cock out. She admired it briefly, this would certainly do better than her tiny vibe. A small voice in the back of her head even noted it was bigger than Noah's, but pushed all thoughts of Noah to the back of her mind.

She wrapped her cherry red lips around his dick, thankful for the tinted windows once again. She worked his cock in her mouth slowly and methodically, as he had done to her. It took all of her self-control not to make him cum in her mouth though, or to straddle him and fuck him in the car. She wanted to torture him like he had tortured her - slowly and delicately.

He moaned as she took as much of his cock as she could, straining against her gag reflex to take him all the way up to the hilt. His hand gripped her pony tail, guiding her head up and down. The rough grip on her ponytail aroused her, her mind darting back to her earlier fantasy of being tied up. Noah was never rough with her, never talked dirty to her or spanked her like she wanted. And here she was, with some stranger who she only knew his first name, and he was already doing a better job of pleasuring her than Noah ever could.

Adrian pulled her head up, admiring the smudged lipstick. He kissed her, roughly, his hand still gripping her pony tail, before letting go and getting out of the car. Leila followed his lead. She was reluctant, but at the same time, leaning across the gear stick had been uncomfortable.

He led her through the front door, before pinning her against the closed door. He kissed her deeply, one hand cupping her breast through her black dress and the other reaching under her skirt to play with her clit.

His lips travelled down slowly, kissing her bare skin, sending shivers up her spine.

He trailed down over her dress, before pulling her panties down and her skirt up. He spread her legs slightly, and kissed her thighs. His mouth traveled down her thigh to her knees, and back up again. He grazed over her, before moving to her other thigh. Leila whimpered, her body crying out against the wait she had already endured and the wait he was making her endure.

As if sensing her urgency, he slipped a finger inside her, and then two. He pushed them in and out of her rhythmically, as his tongue swept over clit.

Her fingers grasped at his brown hair, as he ran his tongue over her clit. She could feel the orgasm building up inside her, begging to be released. She'd waited all day for it, and as waves of pleasure crashed over her she cried out.

Adrian kept going, although his tongue and his fingers inside her slowed down enough not to be unbearable. His mouth was gentle, and his blue eyes looked up at her.

Leila's body was weak, her earlier promise to herself broken. Her moans built up again as Adrian's tongue flicked at her clit carefully, building up in speed as Leila's moans grew in volume.

Just as she thought she was about to cum again, he stood up, removing his fingers from her wet pussy. He kissed her passionately, and she could taste herself on his lips.

Adrian pulled her away from the door, his hands exploding her body as he guided her away from the entrance to her apartment.

He bent her over the dark oak dining table, running his finger over her pussy and her clit once more. He held her wrists behind her body in his other hand, pressing her up against the dark wood of the table. Leila's whole body shuddered, sore and sensitive, and begging for more. He spread her legs, and she was delightfully aware of how on display she was for him - and likely for anyone that walked past the open windows to his ground floor apartment.

She felt him position the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, before slowly entering her. She let out a groan as he slid into her all the way to her hilt, and paused for a moment as she adjusted to his cock inside her. She'd been with Noah for so long that she had forgotten what it felt like to have something so long and thick inside her. Adrian pulled out slowly, before ramming his cock back into her. She let out a pleasured grunt at the force.

"Do you like it when I'm rough?" Adrian murmured, as he slowly pulled out of her again, leaning close to her.

"I do," she replied breathlessly, as he rammed into her again.

His hand came down with a smack on her bare ass, and she squirmed under him, arching her back as best she could under his strong arm.

"Do you like that?"

Leila moaned in response, and he bought his hand down again.

His other hand pressed her into the table, as he began to fuck her from behind. Adrian smacked her ass intermittently, their moans and grunts of pleasure mingling throughout his apartment.

A flash of headlights illuminated the dining room, and Leila felt a thrill run up her as she imagined someone catching them in the act.

Adrian let go of her wrists, and she gripped the edge of the table as he fumbled with the zipper on the back of her dress.

He pulled gently on her ponytail, so that she was standing as best she could with his cock buried inside her. She slipped her arms out of the sleeves, as he unclasped her lacy red bra, almost tearing it off her as his hands found her breasts. His fingers pulled gently on her already erect nipples. Leila melted into his touch, trying to grind herself up and down the length of his now still cock. She needed him to cum inside her, but he only chuckled at her desperate attempts to get him to fuck her harder.

He pulled hard on her nipple, causing a shiver to run through Leila. His lips grazed the back of her neck, as he slowly resumed his steady pounding in and out of her. Adrian pushed her back onto the table, her back arching against his touch as he increased in speed. Her breasts were pushed up against the table, her whole body on fire, screaming for release.

One hand gripped the edge of the table, her knuckles white, while the other slipped down to her clit. She was still so sensitive, and it didn't take long before she was crying out in ecstasy as she climaxed with his cock thrusting in and out of her.

Adrian pulled Leila's head up by her ponytail, fucking her harder and harder until she felt him cum deep inside her. She felt him fill her up, and as he slid slowly out of her, she could feel his cum running down the inside of her legs.

Adrian helped her gently to stand straight, feeling off balance in her heels.

There was another headlight flash of a passing car, this time Leila's front exposed to any passer by. Leila briefly imagined it was Noah walking in on her, catching her in the aftermath of the illicit act.

She gave Adrian a small, mischievous smile as he admired her. She could tell she looked wild, her makeup probably smudged, her dress pushed down to expose her still aroused breasts but pushed up to expose her pussy and ass to him. Her panties were still over by the entrance to his house, her bra slung over a chair. The smell of sex lingered heavily over them, and she could feel his cum leaking out of her.

Leila had never been more satisfied.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
LUST

turning into horny frustration and a mind bust, TK U MLJ LV NV

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
No More the Soccer Mom Pt. 01 A wife applies for a job at her husband's company.in Loving Wives
Gym Milf Affair Fit Mom finds appreciation at gym she's not getting at home.in Mature
Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 01 Daughter trying to turn her mom into a slut.in Interracial Love
Rent Wives Ch. 01 Wives in an apartment building get a rent discount!in Loving Wives
More Stories