Seven, Eight and Nine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers

As soon as Marcia had roughly shoved the naked petite blonde Melanie up the stairs their respective partners had turned their undivided attention upon Sandra and, like her husband, they weren't taking no for an answer tonight, either. Which was just as well because no wasn't an answer Sandra was considering giving them anyway. Sandwiched between the pair of them on the sofa, tipsy on Pinot Grigio, mildly high on the sudden adrenaline rush of being offered two hard cocks to play with and with her heart hammering nervously beneath her ample bosom, she certainly hadn't required much persuading. Karl placing her tentative hand on the erection concealed within his straining jeans had caused any doubts to totally evaporate. Any moral barrier she had had been destroyed when she had felt the outline of his hard penis through his jeans.

It started with hands on her thighs, high up on her thighs, barely inches from the hot vee of her crotch, twenty impatient fingers stroking lightly up and down the insides of her sheer black leggings. With Karl on her left and Mark on her right she hadn't the slightest idea which way to turn, so after leaning forward to set her empty wine glass down on the coffee table she just reclined all the way back on the sofa and allowed them to have their wicked way with her, to simply do with her as they pleased.

A hand swept her long black hair away from her ears, then Karl began to nibble on one lobe while Mark got straight down to business and began to pop the buttons on her blouse one by one, working his way down from the plunging neckline of her shimmery white top to the hem of her skirt until the silk blouse was wide open, her impressive mammaries partially exposed. Karl's tongue swirled around inside her ear at the same time as Mark's hot lips began to nuzzle her neck, his hand sliding inside her opened blouse to gently cup her heavy right breast.

A groan escaped Sandra's lips, then she felt fingers grip her chin gently, Karl's hand turning her face toward him, his tongue slithering out of her left ear and leaving a wet trail along her cheek as he guided her lips into the general vicinity of his own. Sandra opened her mouth impatiently, her tongue already partially protruding from between her own lips in excited anticipation. Karl sucked it hungrily into his mouth, mashing his lips against hers firmly, and their tongues fought frantically, both of them moaning softly as they kissed passionately, Sandra's pleasure heightened further by the feel of another man's fingers caressing her left breast through the lacy white bra that she wore and also Karl's other hand moving higher up her thigh and sliding inward, barely a hair's breadth from pressing against her heated, suddenly liquid pussy.

A thin stream of drool ran down Sandra's chin, such was the hungry, almost frantic wetness of the snog, and then dripped warmly into the valley between her fat breasts. Mark's fingers insinuated their way inside the bra from above, seeking out the large, saucer like nipples concealed deep within the lacy fabric.

"Oh Jesus." Sandra groaned breathlessly as she broke the kiss to gulp in some desperately needed air. Karl squirmed beside her, repositioning himself on the sofa, nuzzling her neck with lips, teeth and tongue as his fingers also began exploring inside her blouse, but unlike Mark, his were tracing up her spine in search of the catch to her straining bra rather than at the front. Sandra's entire body tingled beneath their touch.

Karl fumbled with the tiny clasp for a few moments, carefully at first, as if he knew what he was doing, then when the two rows of steel hooks stubbornly refused to yield to his attentions he became increasingly forceful with them. After a while, and more by luck than judgement, the clasp eventually succumbed to his manipulation and Mark, while feeling up Sandra's big boobs, found that he suddenly had much more room to work in.

The two men began to undress her systematically, Karl easing her out of the flimsy white blouse, while Mark worked at releasing her hefty tits from the confines of her unfastened bra. In a few seconds Sandra found herself totally topless, her 40DD breasts unfettered and exposed to the two fully dressed men who were intent on getting her stripped stark naked as quickly as possible. Mark balled up her bra and blouse and discarded them over the back of the sofa. She felt a mouth close over her right breast, then, taking his lead from Mark, Karl sucked the other nipple into his ravenous mouth.

"Oooh boys that feels soooo gooood." Sandra sighed, drawing out the words as hands lifted her large, fleshy tits to their suckling mouths and their tongues flicked rapidly over both of her sensitive nipples. The impatient fingers between her thighs began to pull the limbs further asunder, spreading her legs, and she allowed herself to surrender beneath their attentions, sinking deeper into the soft leather sofa, sighing and moaning as her nipples hardened into little bullets and her cunt slowly liquidised itself the wider her legs were parted.

Karl's hand cupped her crotch, crushing her leggings and knickers into the squidgy mess that was her creaming pussy. Sandra groaned, feeling the fabric forced into the cleft of her vagina, a little like she imaged a gloved finger might feel. Her own hands went to the backs of their heads, crushing them harder against her breasts as Karl's finger slid up and down her covered slit, her fingers mussing up and tangling in their hair. She felt hands, two hands, perhaps three, sliding inside the waistband of her leggings, then inside the elastic of her cotton panties, multiple fingers gliding through the dense thatch of her black pubic hair, the leggings and knickers being forcefully dragged down over her broad hips to expose the centre of her sex to their practised ministrations. Both men were literally tearing her clothes off while they sucked and slurped at her tits, each of them concentrating on one leg, tugging the garments down past her knees. She forced her thighs together to make it easier for them to take off what little of her clothing remained, and in moments the leggings and panties were joining her bra and blouse in an untidy heap behind the back of the sofa.

Sandra soon found herself totally naked, her tits still being sucked and nibbled upon by the two younger men, her fiery pussy being stroked gently by Karl while Mark was using both his hands to feed her heavy mammaries into his hungry mouth. Their clothing rubbed roughly against her bare flesh, alerting her to the fact that they held her at a distinct disadvantage.

"Lose the clothes." Sandra instructed them hoarsely, her voice so choked it was little more than hot breath. "Let me see your cocks."

Immediately Karl unbuttoned and unzipped his Chinos and eased them down around his hips. Mark continued sucking on her tits for a few seconds, then rose to his feet in front of her and began to unbutton his shirt. Sandra licked her lips at the sight of his firm, toned, tanned torso, and it was only Karl snatching at her hand and guiding it to his exposed erection that broke that lascivious gaze. She closed her fist around the hard shaft, her eyes inexorably drawn to the foreskin covered glans. She tugged back on the excess of skin surrounding his meat and the purple head broke cover. Sandra's tongue involuntarily darted out to moisten her suddenly dry lips.

The feel of his shaft in her fist was making her pussy gush almost embarrassingly. She tightened my fingers around his cock, watching the foreskin reveal and then conceal the steadily inflating head of his cock, revealing, concealing, revealing again until the knob was taut, as hard as rock and the flesh of his foreskin had lodged behind it for good. She gave the shaft a few quick, firm strokes, delighting in the rigidity that she felt, marvelling at the warmth against her palm from the hot blood flooding into the penis, and she cupped a breast in her free hand, teasing her own nipple roughly, pulling at it and rolling it between thumb and forefinger.

Mark's shirt fell to the floor, and shortly after that his jeans dropped to his ankles. Sandra looked up, her fist still sliding smoothly up and down Karl's ridged, curving cock, and her eyes widened at the sight of the even bigger tool outlined within the youngster's red boxer shorts. She again felt her cunt gush at the deliciously lewd sight. Then the boxers were eased down and the thick, veined, ridged cock sprang out. Sandra swallowed dryly, her hand abandoning her aching nipple and reaching for it, her fingers caressing the balls that hung beneath it while he stepped out of his underwear, just as naked as she was.

Her fingers moved lightly up the underside of his cock, then attempted to close around the shaft, but her fingers were too small for the impressive girth of his penis. She stroked it up and down, in synchronisation with the other cock in her left hand, her pussy creaming further still as her mind lustfully processed the carnal potential of the two hunks of rigid meat that she held in her palms.

She stroked them both firmly, fingers wrapped around them, her eyes darting from one cock to the other as she struggled to decide what indecencies to perform upon them. Karl, however, opted to take matters into his own hands and shifted on the sofa beside Sandra, his right hand moving behind her neck and insistently drawing her face down towards his upright dick. She turned all her attention to it, gazing at it wantonly as it inched closer and closer to her face, all but filling her narrow field of vision. Her tongue flicked out between her lips again, but not, this time, to moisten them. This time it swept deliciously over the bulbous head of his twitching cock.

She licked at the swollen glans, savouring the musky male taste, the cock in her right hand almost forgotten until she felt it slip from her grasp, then felt a pair of hands on her knees, forcefully parting her thighs again. Karl's hand around her neck prevented her from glancing to her right to see what was going on down there, but she could already feel warm breath against the insides of her thighs and moaned in anticipation of what she knew was about to happen. She opened her mouth, drawing Karl's cockhead inside her warm, wet oral cavern at the exact moment Mark's tongue swept up the length of her bubbling slit from perineum to clitoris.

Karl thrust his hips upward and pulled more firmly on the back of Sandra's neck, sending his cock powering into her heated mouth. She tightened her grip around the base of his prick and firmly, quickly masturbated him into her sucking jaws. Her tongue swirled around the fat knob trapped inside her mouth, torturing it mercilessly as Karl bucked his hips back and fore, fucking his cock into her hungry maw. She sucked hard on it, feeling her cheeks bulge with the mass of meat behind her lips even as they went concave with the power of her suction. Karl groaned in pleasure, then it was Sandra's turn to make sounds of utter bliss as Mark's tongue teased her pussy lips apart and began to delve into the depths of her dripping vagina. Unseen fingers peeled the lips of her labia apart, probing at the periphery of her cunt while the delightful tongue found its way into the hole and flicked up and down, making Sandra shudder with the pleasurable sensations coursing through her trembling body.

She moaned around the cock filling her mouth, losing her senses momentarily as her brain was overwhelmed by the overpowering pulses of pleasure her cunt was firing off almost continuously. She opened her mouth wide to gasp out a cry of ecstacy and the cock inside it popped out, only to rake along her cheek as Karl unsuccessfully tried to ram it back inside her. "I want them both." She managed to groan, pressing her tongue against the tiny slit in the head of the cock in her hand and flicking it over the frenum.

Mark didn't need asking twice. He moved from between Sandra's legs and knelt to her right, taking his cock in his hand and angling it down toward Sandra's face. She closed her right hand around his shaft and turned her face to it, her left hand stroking Karl's rigid fuck stick, now wet and slippery with her own saliva and some of his leaking precum. Mark guided his cock to her lips and impatiently pushed it past the parting crimson gates.

To her left Karl quickly tore off his t-shirt and tugged his Chinos and briefs off his legs, then again changed position until he was also kneeling beside Sandra and pointing his cock at the lips that were now split wide with Mark's meat. His fingers trailed down her shoulder to her elbow and then to her wrist, closing around it and guiding it back up to his erect cock. She turned her head to the left, Mark's cock popping out with a wet plop, and closed her lips around Karl's meat, her right hand gently stroking Mark's prick while she sucked on Karl's.

She alternated between the two men for a while, her head turning from left to right to suck on both of their cocks one after the other, her fists pumping each prick non stop while she sucked one or the other of them off. Both guys edged closer to each other as the double sucking continued, until both their cock-heads were touching each other right in front of Sandra's distended, overworked mouth. Her tongue flicked out, dancing from one swollen purple glans to the other, swirling in a figure of eight around both fat knobs, then she opened her jaws wide and tried to take both of their cocks inside her stretched jaws at the same time.

Mark's girth was the main problem. His knob was so large that when it was in her mouth she had no room for Karl's dick to slide in alongside it, and when Karl's cock was trapped between her lips Mark then couldn't squeeze his larger head in. Instead Sandra reluctantly resorted to sucking and chewing on them alternately, her tongue lashing them both as they pressed insistently against her lips, competing for the heat of her mouth, then her teeth grazed down the rigid flesh one at a time, her head turning from left to right and back again every ten seconds or so, trying to pleasure them equally.

Karl's hands squeezed at her heavy tit flesh, kneading and caressing her breasts as she worked eagerly and expertly on his prick with lips and fingers, pinching her nipples and rolling them between his fingers. Mark's right hand was between her legs, a finger busily stroking up and down her well lubricated slit as she sucked on their cocks. Occasionally that finger dipped inside, making Sandra groan loudly as both cocks continued competing for the pleasure of the warm, wet interior of her lipstick rimmed jaws. When Karl's cock popped out, Mark's was thrust immediately in and vice versa, Sandra's fingertips clawing at their hanging testicles throughout the few minutes that this lewd scenario played itself out.

Her tits ached deliciously as Karl pulled mercilessly on the swollen teats, her pussy juiced and bubbled as Mark's finger explored it both inside and out. She gasped and groaned at the attentions lavished on her multiple erogenous zones, her eyelids fluttering in ecstasy as the pair of pricks vied for the ministrations of her skilled mouth. She felt Mark's cock slip out of her grip, then Karl pushed his prick all the way into her mouth until she feared that she was about to gag on it. Slowly he began to fuck it into her mouth.

Hands grabbed her knees roughly forcefully, pulling her around on the sofa so that instead of sitting on it Sandra was almost lying upon it on her back, and then the hairs on Mark's legs rasped against the insides of her thighs. She felt a large, smooth, warm, bulbous shape nudge momentarily against the eagerly separating lips of her vagina and then move away again as he adjusted his position. She was ready for it, having begun humping her cunt at him as if she was fucking him already. Her hip movements made things more difficult, but mark steered the knob into optimum position with his hands and then a sudden lunge of the young man's loins powered his cock hard into her desperately yearning, dripping wet pussy. Karl, watching enraptured, repositioned himself on the sofa and drove his prick inyo her mouth so hard that it almost went straight down her throat, only the constriction of her gullet preventing it from doing so.

Sandra cried out in delight as Mark's thick, hard cock rammed all the way inside her pussy, it's head banging roughly against the neck of her womb, testing the elasticity of her fully filled fuck-hole. Saliva dribbled from the sides of her mouth as Karl thrust his prick in and out of her slavering jaws, his hands roughly groping at both her tits as they jiggled in time with the deep, hard fucking that Mark was delivering her.

She wrapped her fingers around Karl's meaty shaft and wanked him firmly as he fucked his cock in and out of her straining mouth, her other hand sliding down her belly to press against the hood of her clit as the thicker penis powered in and out of her totally crammed pussy.

She savoured the musky, sweaty taste of Karl's cock, running her rough tongue all over his thick, acorn shaped glans, lapping at the salty pre-cum beginning to dribble out of it. Karl grunted in pleasure as she sucked him hard, one of his hands grasping the back of Sandra's head and he forced himself deeper, wanting her to take all that he had to offer. His hips moved rhythmically, in time with Mark's delightfully slow fucking, and she drooled over his tasty meat lasciviously, devouring every delicious inch with hungry, liquid relish.

Mark's hands were still on her knees, pushing them as far apart as her crotch could manage as he gazed down at his cock disappearing into the glistening wetness of her lubricated snatch. Sandra was ascending into rhapsody, her mouth no longer able to work effectively as her overloaded mind was all but scrambled by the cock prodding at her belly from the inside. Karl pulled himself out of her almost useless mouth and repeatedly slapped his dick firmly against her cheek, stroking his own meat as he rubbed the purple head over her groaning lips. She opened her mouth, sucked him in again for a few moments, but the joy that the cock in her cunt was giving her soon rendered her mouth again incapable of servicing him any further.

Karl shifted his body above her, straddling her chest, and used his hands to wrap her large breasts around the shaft of his rock hard cock. He pushed the soft, fleshy tits firmly together, her nipples pressed against each other as he fucked her big boobs, his rigid pole gliding up and down in the valley between her udders, the head occasionally nudging against Sandra's chin, her head thrown back in bliss as Mark hammered away incessantly at her sundered vagina. The hands on her knees slid down to grasp her ankles, then they pulled those ankles up and inward until they finally rested on Mark's shoulders, the compression of her thighs enhancing the pleasurable sensations coursing through her cunt.

Mark's hips slammed against her ass cheeks as he fucked her with her legs up over his shoulders, her tits roughly being raped by Karl whose weight pressed down heavily upon her stomach. "Oh fuck yeah," Sandra moaned, her ass flesh and her thighs rippling with each hard thrust that speared Mark's cock into the depths of her stretched pussy.

"Mmmm keep talking dirty, Sandy." Karl urged, his hands squashing her tits together firmly as he worked his cock back and fore inside her ample cleavage.

"Ahhhh," Sandra moaned, smiling, her head rolling from side to side. "Fuck my big tits and my wet cunt boys. Oooooh yeah, do me hard you handsome, well hung bastards."

Mark happily obliged, his cock pistoning in and out of Sandra in a blur, the slaps of his hips against her ass sounding almost like whip cracks in the cavernous lounge, the only other noises coming from the woman's throat as she muttered incoherently amidst the involuntary groans, gasps and cries that the deep, hard fucking was eliciting. Karl shifted again, pointing his cock downward to her lips, and drove his meat back into her mouth, both his hands folding around the back of her head and holding her still as his balls rested against the underside of her chin.

Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers