Seven, Eight and Nine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
148 Followers

Sandra almost blacked out from both the pleasure and the near suffocation, but Karl sensed that she was on the verge of gagging and abruptly pulled out, a gout of drool pouring out of her mouth and running down her face. "Was that too rough?" He asked, concerned.

Sandra shook her head, managing to utter just one word; "Again." She urged him, opening her mouth wide and thrusting out her tongue, toward the tip of his cock, just able to reach it.

Karl pushed his hips forward and fucked his cock in and out of her mouth, giving her the full length of his prick to suck on for about ten strokes before pulling out again. Sandra coughed and spluttered at the withdrawal, her eyes bulging, fingers clawing at his hairy chest as he slapped his meat against her cheeks and lips once more. "Again." She begged, opening her jaws for him.

He grabbed her head and face fucked her violently for at least fifteen hard, fast strokes before pulling out amidst another spluttering, racking spasm of coughs from the tortured black haired MILF. He grinned down at her as she struggled to regain her breath, then told her that he needed his cock deep in her rear, that he wanted to assfuck her brains out with Mark still pounding away at her raw pussy. Sandra simply nodded, then found herself roughly pushed away and pulled into position on the leather sofa, her cunt temporarily and achingly devoid of cock, eventually finding herself on top of Mark, who quickly guided his penis back to her soaking vagina and drove it firmly up into her as she settled her weight down on him, her heavy hanging knockers dangling into his face.

Hands grasped roughly at Sandra's ass cheeks, Karl's fingers digging into the fatty flesh, and she shivered as a gob of spit splattered wetly against her sweat speckled anus. The next thing she felt was a finger working the wet mixture into the puckered ring, lubricating the tight hole, and then that finger pressed firmly against the fissure and popped inside, giving her a few smooth easy strokes before vacating again. She was surprised by how much she missed it, but then the bulbous head of Karl's prick moved into position and nudged at the dark entrance purposefully.

"Ahh, yeah, put it in me." She cried as Karl pressed his cock-head harder against her anus, but the resistance denied him easy entrance. He shifted his hips for a better angle of penetration. Sandra pushed back at him, desperate to feel the two cocks sawing at her shuddering body, and shouted out in alarm and then pain as her anal ring slowly gave way to the battering cock-head. Soon he was inside her tight ass, not yet thrusting but instead just holding still with only the glans in her bowel as he recovered from the sudden shock of popping her taut back door open.

"AAArrrggghhh!!" Sandra shrieked as Karl's cock lodged tight in her burning ass. Mark ceased his movements beneath her as she trembled uncontrollably, her hot breath blasting across his face as she gasped and groaned. She shivered and shook with the two hard cocks inside her body separated by less than an inch, both of them held steady and immobile as she came to terms with the mixed sensations of agony and ecstasy in equal measure being transmitted like bolts of lightning along her spine to her brain.

"Ready, Sandy?" Karl asked as his fingers traced lightly up and down the ridge of her arched back.

"N-no, y-yes....Maybe." She stammered, and suddenly she found herself being pushed up Mark's body by the slow movements of Karl's hips, the tightness of her ass gripping his cock making her entire body move forward rather than relaxing to accommodate any more of his cock. Mark's prick had almost fallen out of her cunt, her nipples now raking over his face. He cupped one hanging breast in his hand and fed the teat to his lips, sucking and biting it as Karl tried to inch more of his cock inside her ass.

To do so he grabbed her hips with his hands and pulled her toward him as he lunged forward with his hips. Another inch of his cock jerked inside her ass before her sphincter locked it in place again and she shrieked at the intrusion and writhed her hips against the two pricks invading her tortured body. That mindless squirming allowed another inch of his shaft to force its way past her ring and she found that by this time she had more than half his cock inside her. Mark adjusted his position beneath her and thrust his thick prick back up into the slippery depths of her cunny as he slurped at her hanging boobs.

"Oh my Gaaawwwd." Sandra cried as the two men started to brutally fuck her cunt and ass, carefully timing it so that as Mark's cock powered deeply into her vagina, Karl was already pulling out of her anus. When her cunt was full her ass was empty, and when her ass was jammed with cock her pussy was clutching desperately at the retreating meat. "Jeesuusss." She shouted, her eyes clamped tightly shut as Karl's fingernails dug into her shoulders and Mark's teeth chewed at her tender teats.

"Feel good?" Karl asked as he drove his cock so deep into her ass that his hanging balls were being rubbed by the underside of Mark's dick as he drove it into her cunt.

"Mmmm." Sandra moaned incoherently, beginning to grind her own hips back at Karl as he held himself fully inside her, enjoying the feel of Mark's cock rubbing against his swollen balls, and the feel of the other man's big cock-head pressing against his own shaft through the thin membrane of tissue that separated them inside Sandra's quivering body.

Karl moved his hands from her shoulders to her hair and began to pull on it insistently as he resumed the violent fucking of her sundered ass. Sandra arched her back, her tit popping out of Mark's mouth, but Mark made up for that by grabbing both hanging breasts with his hands and squeezing them roughly as he jerked his hips upward, banging his cock into the depths of her hot, soaked cunt.

"Oh yeah, that's so fucking good." Sandra moaned as the two cocks sawed in and out of her holes, her hair caught tightly in Karl's fist and her neck bent almost painfully backward. "Harder, you bastards!" She snarled. "Aaaahhhh"

Her body shook and trembled as the two men pounded away at her, each breath she took was laboured and gasped, almost wrenched from her lungs as she savoured the long shanks of meat prodding at her belly from both sides. "Oh my God I'm gonna cum!" She suddenly blurted, and both guys increased the tempo of their fucking, driving their cocks all the way to the roots into her two holes.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Sandra squealed, her body battered from the violence of the merciless screwing that she was on the receiving end of. She clamped her eyes tightly shut, her mouth opening wide and her tongue rolling back in her mouth as her body positively thrummed with the incredible power of the orgasm that was building in her cunt, her ass and her frazzled mind at the same time. The fingers tweaking her nipples played a part. The large cock-head stretching her pussy to its limits played a part. The curving cock searing through her tight asshole played a part. The hands tugging on her hair - almost like some jockey pulling on the reins of a stampeding filly - played their part too. Taken in conjunction, the melange of salacious sensations pushed her completely over the edge and she cried out in total ecstasy as her climax coursed through her ravaged, ravished body, making her shake from head to toe.

Mark felt her cunt walls contracting around his cock, a sudden heat, an unexpected flood of wetness gushing down the well of her vagina, forcing its way around his pounding penis, and came himself as her muscles rippled reflexively around the meat that was enveloped within. A jet of cum splattered inside her cunt as Mark cried out his orgasm into the tits that swung back and fore above his face. Sandra squealed again as she felt him unload, spurt after spurt of his seed blasting into her, his glans twitching madly with each pulse of semen that he ejaculated into her clutching twat.

At the same time Karl felt her anal sphincter tighten around his cock, the resistance suddenly increasing so much that his eyes widened at the friction. Later he would swear that he could feel each jet of Mark's cum spraying into her through the flesh that separated them, but it was more likely just the spasming of Mark's cock-head that he was experiencing. Whether it was the tightness of her ass, or the feel of another man's cock exploding against his own he couldn't tell, but moments after Mark finished unloading his spunk into Sandra's womb Karl roared out his own orgasm, ramming his cock deep into Sandra's bowels and holding it there as he squirted streams of his hot semen into the dark depths of her ass, his eyes rolling back in their sockets and his entire body twitching with each contraction of his pc muscle that emptied his balls.

Sandra sagged down on top of Mark, pressing her breasts against his chest, burying her face in his shoulder. After a minute her rapid breathing had returned to normal, and the cocks still inside her, wallowing in their sticky pools of semen, had begun to soften noticeably and were about to slither out of her altogether.

"That looked like fun." Marcia commented, settling herself into an easy chair opposite the exhausted woman and the two men that had put her into that state, one of them her own boyfriend and the other belonging to the woman she had just made her 'bitch'. Melanie stood behind her, playing with Marcia's brown hair as her eyes also dreamily, lustfully took in the sight of their boyfriends almost flaccid cocks retreating from the older woman's cum saturated holes, pulling thin strands of sticky white fluids with them. "My turn next!" Marcy grinned.

Millsy
Millsy
148 Followers