Seven Hundred & Eleven Cigarettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing left to say. I knew that if I spoke I would only start crying. I felt his hands release my body and I watched his dark shadow turn around. "Good bye, good bye, my dark prince," I whispered into the night. The last sounds I heard were of small branches breaking and heavy footsteps walking into the woods behind the Seven Eleven store. They soon faded away, and once again there was silence. I stood there in the dark, and for the second time in my life I wasn't afraid of it. I felt my eyes starting to tear up and brought my hands to my face to wipe away the tears. When my hands reached my face I found what had started this entire adventure: in my hand was a pack of Marlboro Ultra lights 100's, crushed and mangled.

I got in my car and drove home as fast as I could, and when I entered my apartment I collapsed on my bed, turned on to my back and stared up at the ceiling. It was completely quiet in my room and the only light came from my computer screen. I started to wonder if I had dreamt it all, but was quickly reminded that this was not a dream when I bent my knee and I felt the dark man's cum flow out of my cunt. I smiled to see it flowing out of me, soothing my tender pussy lips. I placed my hand between my cunt lips and scooped out some of my master's spent fluid. I brought it to my mouth and sucked my fingers dry. My thought was that it was now Christmas and my prince had presented me with a delicious gift, leaving it in the one place only I could find it. With the Darkman's cum still leaking from my cunt, and cum-smeared fingers in my mouth, I drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

Note: This story is dedicated to one of my female readers. A true (Zillette). As men we sometimes say dumb and hurtful things. Society wants us to believe that thin is beautiful. Society wants us to think that only a thin woman can make love. I personally love all of my big and beautiful white women out there. I know your pain. And I know how white men make you feel sometimes. Fella's, and I'm talking to you white guyz out there reading this. The world is not full of blonde headed girls with d-sized breast weighing 110 lbs. By continuing to disrespect and say harmful things to your women, you only push them closer to the Dark side. Black men like myself will accept them with open and loving arms. I know what you white guys think when you see a black man with a white women. " Oh… she's with him cause no white guy wants her." Well my friend, what makes you think she wants you. When you see a white women in the arms of a Black man, think for one moment before you past judgment, think of the chain of events that happened in her life that lead her to that Black man. Did you ever think that maybe one of your kinsmen who destroyed her and mad her feel bad about herself. A woman can only take but so much abuse.

To all the ladies out there with big thick butts BLACKZILLA / DARKZILLA LOVES ALL OF YOU -- Even if the white man doesn't.