Seven Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encouraged by her writhing and the guttural noises she was making along with the amount of pussy juice the pink dildo was glistening with, he started to move his head in a fucking motion and clamped his lips hard over the penis in his mouth. Each time her pussy mashed against her face, she would cry out a little louder than last time and utter some sort of profanity in order to praise him.

When she was near her point of no return, she grabbed the harness by the straps and forcibly pulled him against the pelvis and shouted "slave, suck that cock hard, I'm going to cum." No sooner had he complied, she was bucking and screaming and squirting pussy juice all over the place.

When her orgasm had susbsided, she withdrew the dildo from herself and slowly stood up, catching her breath and balance. She informed him that she was off to shower and that after he had cleaned this room he was to meet her in the study.

Removing the gag he noticed that his lipstick had left a ring around the base, so he started cleaning that first. Once that was done he made sure the room was devoid of any signs of the activity that had just taken place, put the harness upon the silver tray and carried it back to the study.

He knocked on the door and when invited to enter, he saw that the Mistress had changed back into her business suit, was smoking a long white cigarette and was reading the letter he had delivered to her. She looked up and told him to place the tray on the table and stand in front of her.

Mistress looked him in the eye and said, "This letter informs me that you have been set a series of lessons to learn over the coming week and that you have been reluctant to perform them so far. It also gives me the full breakdown of the remaining lessons. I have been asked to offer you a place in my house as a maid for the rest of the week and provide you with every assistance you require to learn these lessons in a safe, controlled manner." She also warned him, "The person that is setting these tasks for you is very powerful and has made you a generous offer and I recommend that you take the sensible option and agree to it. Should you do so, you will be expected to comply of your own free will, much like you have for the latter part of this afternoon."

He thought about the afternoon, of the tasks and humiliation that had occurred and couldn't remember at any point attempting to resist them. He thought back to the beauty salon and the sex shop and the change forced upon him regarding his car. He was also very aware of the soaking wet panties he was wearing from his over excited by overly soft dick in the chastity device.

He came to the conclusion that he needed to accept his lessons to the best of his abilities in order to escape this curse and if he did it in this house of his own free will he could avoid being arrested in the process and after building up the courage whispered, "I would like to take you up on your kind offer Mistress Rose."

Rose looked down at a contract that was on her desk and read it to him. "I, Brianna do declare that I will become the house maid of Mistress Rose up until midnight 31st October this year. In return for my service and obedience the Mistress will provide me with assistance in learning 5 more valuable lessons. I will follow all of the instructions provided to me without question and accept any punishment if I fail to do so," and pushed the contract and a pen towards him.

He knelt before the desk, picked up the pen, drew a deep breath and signed the contract. Mistress buzzed the intercom and instructed her Girlyboy to attend the study immediately.

As the maid entered the room, Mistress looked up and informed her that "Brianna here has made a very wise decision to stay with us for a few days. Take her to one of the staff quarters and get her settled in."

After the required curtsey, Brianna followed the maid up a floor and along a corridor into a sparse room and saw that laid out on one chair was an identical maids uniform to the one she was wearing except that it was in shocking pink. On top of this was a baby doll nightie.

Girlyboy clapped her hand together excitedly and finally spoke in a soft immitation of a female voice, "I'm so happy you're staying with us. You need to take off your uniform and place it in the washing basket. After that, have a shower and shave all of your bits. Then put on your nightie and go to sleep. Mistress will send someone to collect you tomorrow morning so that she may inform you of your duties."

He had so many questions to ask, but was so tired that all he wanted to do was sleep, so after following the instructions and donning the nightie, he slipped between the satin sheets marveling at their soft caress on his shaven skin, placed his head on the pillow and drifted off to sleep wondering what humiliating tasks and lessons would be provided for him over the next few days.

12