Seven-Mile High Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“If you would like to be with me again, have a two night layover in Osaka.”

“I would love to be with you again Miyoko.”

She then told him that she had to return to the flight attendants station, so her co-worker could take special care of an older gentleman. She handed him a card from the Osaka Hilton Hotel. Her full name and phone number was written on the back. She said,

“Thank You Michael, this was very nice. Please call me … Please.”

Miyoko then turned out the lights, and slipped out into the hallway. Michael waited for several minutes; then returned to his seat satisfied. He fell asleep easily. Although it was still dark outside, he woke up sometime later. His watch displayed eight in the morning. No wonder it took some people days to recover from jet lag. Miyoko came by his seat leaned down and kissed him quickly, then asked how he slept. Michael told her he slept like a baby and enjoyed being a member of the Mile-High Club. She smiled and whispered in his ear,

“Seven-Mile High Club, Michael.”

She was right. 37,000 feet, divided by 5,280 feet is a little over seven miles. Even though he had slept a long time, there was still ten hours to go before the plane would land. A new breakfast menu was provided. Michael knew that lunch would be served prior to landing, so he had a small pot of coffee, a sweet roll, two glasses of orange juice and three glasses of champagne.

Miyoko came by at fifteen to twenty minute intervals. When he ask her about the other passengers in first class, she told him smiling, that he was her special passenger. The three other first class flight attendants would take care of the rest of the passengers, and that he should not be concerned. He got up and went into the bathroom again, half hoping that Miyoko would join him. No such luck, so he peed and returned to his seat.

Miyoko made her rounds about fifteen minutes later and whispered,

“I saw you go into the restroom, and I wanted to join you, but there are too many passengers awake. If everything works out we will be together at the hotel tonight.”

She smiled again; then went about her business. Michael checked out a news station and found that no airplanes had gone down in the last twelve hours. That was a great relief because he was on one of them. About forty minutes later, she came by again and stood to the right of his chair. She leaned down and whispered,

“Michael, put your hand up under my skirt and feel me. With me behind your chair, the other passengers can’t see you.”

She stood with her legs apart, so he had easy access to her crotch. Quickly he slid his hand up and felt her damp panties. Sliding a finger under the edge, it found its way into her vagina. It only took about ten quick strokes of his finger and Miyoko began to dribble her juices. As he removed his hand she gave him a hot towel, to clean it. After using the towel, he put it up to his face and inhaled the pungent aroma of her sweet pussy. She took the towel back and said,

“I have to go to the restroom Michael. I’ll see you before lunch. Thank you again, so much.”

Relaxing, he began to read a technical book, which he had brought. It was dull, so he put on his earphones, and placed a jazz CD in the player. The Artist’s sax; and the fact it was still dark outside sent him off into a nice dreamy state. When he awoke, he realized that he had taken a three-hour nap. The time in the air was beginning to get on his nerves, but as there was nothing he could do about it, he looked for a movie on the DVD stations. If Miyoko hadn’t been on the flight, it would have been much longer, and much less enjoyable he thought.

Finding an old movie called "Splash" staring Tom Hanks, and Darryl Hannah as a beautiful mermaid, Michael sat back and enjoyed watching it again. When the movie was over, Miyoko came up to his seat and presented him with a new lunch menu. It was just getting light outside.

"What would you recommend, pretty lady?"

Her hand went to her mouth; followed by a giggle. “Me!" she whispered. “I would like you to eat me, Michael."

“That would be wonderful. I’ll have a double order please.”

Knowing that she was not on the menu he picked, a bacon, lettuce and avocado sandwich, chips and a coke. Miyoko said she would make it especially for him. He wondered if she would rub the avocado on her pussy. No, of course not. Sometimes he knew he had some weird ideas, however he wondered if the taste of the avocado would change much with pussy juice on it.

Lunch was good but he wanted something more; but she wasn’t available. Michael wondered if he could slide his tongue all the way in to her vagina. She was so tight; probably not. The pilot came on the intercom and announced that the plane would be landing in five hours and thirty-two minutes. Michael thought about his Dad and the fact that he was going to meet him at the airport, but he wanted to go to the hotel with Miyoko, so when she returned he ask her how he could get in touch with his Dad and save him the trip. She lifted a compartment lid on the seat, and removed a telephone. She said,

"Dial a number 1, followed by the area code, then the number."

He followed her directions, and heard it ringing. The voice of his father said,

"Hello."

"Dad, it's me ... Michael."

"Son? Where are you?"

"Somewhere over the Pacific Ocean, about five hours out. The reason I called is to tell you not to meet me at the airport. I have business in Osaka for a couple of days, then I will get a ride out to your place."

"What kind of business Michael? Monkey business? Did you meet a girl on the airplane?” He chuckled. “OK son, I was young once too. Call me when your "BUSINESS" is done and I will pick you up."

"Thanks for understanding Dad. You are number one."

"No, number two, obviously. OK have your fun, and then call me. Love you son. Goodbye."

Miyoko stood there with an inquisitive look on her face.

"What did your father say?"

"He said that I'm yours for three days and two nights."

"I think that I would like your father!"

She turned and walked back to the flight attendants station. Watching her as she walked away, made him want her even more, but he was going to have to wait, damn it. The rest of the flight was inconsequential and he sat looking out the window at the clouds miles below. Funny but they all looked like naked girls. Michael began to read again and lost track of the time. The intercom came on and the Captain stated that the airplane would be landing in thirty minutes and they were now descending and on the landing approach.

Just prior to landing, Miyoko came by his seat and said,

“Michael, after you go through customs and get your baggage, meet me in front of the JAL terminal. We can ride to the hotel together. OK?”

“OK, don’t leave without me.”

“I would never do that Michael.”

The plane touched down, and taxied to the terminal. When he was getting off, Miyoko was standing by the door.

“We really enjoyed having you … as a guest.” she said with a big smile. “Please come again.”

“Believe me, I am looking forward to it.”

To Be Continued…

12