Seven-Mile High Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't wait for Michael to move, reaching down she pulled his underpants to the side. She then took hold of his cock and placed it against the crotch of her panties. Moving slowly, she laid her head on his shoulder and moaned. When his hands grabbed her silky butt she moaned even louder and moved a little faster. It didn't take her a full minute, until she braced and came in her panties.

"Michel do you have any condoms?" she asked whispering in his ear.

"No. I don't use them; as I had a vasectomy five years ago."

"You had your Vas Deferens cut? You were sterilized?"

"Yes and I know it sounds selfish, but I just don't want children."

"Don't ever tell my Father, or your parents. They are expecting you to have sons to carry on the family name."

She reached down and pulled her panty crotch to the side. Taking hold of Michael's stiffening penis, she moved it up and down her slit and against her clitoris, then slid the tip up into her vagina.

"I have never been with a man Michael, so please go very slow."

"Tomiko, we are related. This is like incest and we really shouldn't be doing it."

"That is just somebody's stupid rule Michael. I don't want to tell anyone how to live, and I don't want them to tell me how to live either. I have always made my own rules."

"Maybe we should wait a little while and think about it. There is no rush, is there?"

"I have thought about it ... I've thought about it for two years, and I don't want to wait any longer. Most of the girls at school have been having sex for years, but I have been waiting for you." said Tomiko, rubbing Michael's cock up and down her slit; with her eyes closed. "If you don't want me Michael; tell me now."

"Are you positive that this is what you want Tomiko?"

I have been planning it for two years, ever since Disneyland." She said, slipping his penis up into her vagina.

"Ooooo, it's so big! Wait ... please ... stop ... it hurts Michael."

Respecting her wishes, Michael didn't move. After ten minutes or so Tomiko had moved down on to his cock a centimeter at a time slowly engulfing it fully into her vagina. She began to move very slowly, at first, in a back to forward ritualistic manner, groaning all the time. Within a lifetime of agonizing minutes she was moving as fast as Jessica and Miyoko ever did. She learned quickly, but Michael was a little turned off, from all of her pubic hair. He wasn't turned off enough to stop fucking with her however.

She came three times in the first fifteen minutes of coitus. It wasn't loud like Miyoko, or as wet as Jessica, but when Tomiko came, her vagina tightened so much, that it caused him some little pain; but also quite a bit of pleasure. When she became aware that he had not yet come; she slowly slid off of his lap and down between his legs. Tomiko began to stroke his cock; then she leaned down and kissed it lovingly.

"You don't have to do that Tomiko."

"Of course I do Michael." She said with a smile, her dimples deeper than he had ever seen them. "I must do everything to please you. It is my quest and my main reason for living."

Lowering her head to his lap, she opened her full lips and slowly covered the tip of his cock, as she uttered sounds of contentment. Sucking very slowly at first, she alternated between licking the bulbous head, sucking it deep in her mouth and slurping his pre-cum juices as though they were from a ripe piece of fruit.

Michael could just barley hang on. The feel of her mouth on his penis was incredible. He thought surely she must have done it hundreds of times. This was the best blowjob he had ever had; and this time he meant it. There could be none better, no mater who the girl might be. She wasn't just sucking him; she was honoring his cock, paying homage to it, giving it special respect, and treating him as though he were a King.

Michael thought, through all of the pleasure she was providing, that he would have to come up with a new word. Blowjob just didn't come close to Tomiko's artistic endeavors. She was a magician and his penis was a magic wand. He could see through his state of elation, that Tomiko truly loved having his penis in her mouth. She had an oral fixation and his cock was like a piece of candy to a small child.

Michael began to feel the building of a final climax, first a tingling in his lower back then electric shocks through his thighs. He was breathing heavy like a marathon runner in view of the unbroken tape. It was all he could do to groan in a whisper,

"Tomiko ... I'm ... going ... to ... cum. Take ... it ... out ... of ... your ... mouth."

She ignored his pleas; as a little girl might ignore her Father's demands to clean her room. She was stubborn but dedicated, desiring to give Michael all of the pleasure he could possibly handle. She had learned the sexual arts well from her Sensei. Michael was going to fill her mouth with his delicious cum and she was more than ready; she was eager, even though her mouth would mourn the loss of his beautiful penis. She knew that it wouldn't be much longer. He was ready and had to cum, as continuation of her sucking could cause him irreparable harm. She sucked as hard as she could, stroking his cock and squeezing his testicles simultaneously.

All of a sudden, a few drops of a salty-sweet, creamy liquid dribbled on her tongue. She had done it; and Michael was about to deposit all of his semen in her mouth. Her Sensei would be proud. All of the endless hours of special training and practice with dildos had not been wasted. Michael was lost in his cousin's rapturous adore, and could hold back no longer. Their fate was sealed and he was not in control. He began to cum like it was the first time, and she was the first girl to suck his cock. The muscles in his groin controlling his ejaculation were flexing wildly, and pumping long strings of cum which spurted from his penis, filling Tomiko's mouth.

Although Tomiko was elated and knew fully what was occurring, she was surprised that there was so much cum. Her Sensei had always taught her that most men would only squirt a teaspoon full of sperm. It seemed as though Michael was shooting liters of it. As quickly as she could, Tomiko swallowed it down, but as fast as she did, Michael filled her mouth with more of his delicious liquid. This day had been the culmination of her quest, from the first time she had climaxed sitting on his lap at Disneyland.

This day would set a new quest however. Tomiko would do everything possible to find a way of being with Michael the rest of their lives. She looked up at him and smiled as he stiffened; in a dopamine induced state of euphoria. As the last of his cum dribbled on to her tongue; she swished it around her mouth, as an expert wine coinsure might do tasting a fine vintage. She swallowed the slippery liquid with full knowledge she must have more of it, and as often as possible. Michael would be her only source and she would have no other.

He was slumped down on the couch breathing lightly, and had either passed out or was at least in a deep state of sexual release, Tomiko knew she had done well and brought all of the ancient Japanese sexual teachings into play; as she had to prove to Michael that even though they were cousins, they were also soul mates.

To Be Continued...

12