Seven-Mile High Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael, would you like to fuck me in my butt?"

"I have never thought about it."

"Well if you ever want to, just tell me. You know there is nothing I won't do for you."

"Not right now, but I do want to fuck you. Would you like me to fuck your pussy?"

"Ohhh yes Michael ... please do it to me."

She lay on her back as he moved in between her legs. Before Michael could guide his cock into her vagina, she had already wrapped her legs around his, and had her hands on his back. Easing his cock into her, she said,

"Thank you, for being such a wonderful lover Michael. Please do it to me very hard."

They made love for another hour; then fell asleep naked in each other's arms. When they woke up around two o'clock, they made love again. She was up for everything and never complained about anything he did.

As they fucked, he slid his finger deep into her butt hole. She told him she liked it and to push harder. Maybe he would do as she suggested and fuck her butt, someday.

There was no shower, as the hotel catered mostly to Japanese couples. There was an area where a couple could soap each other, then after a thorough rinse, they would enter a large tub and soak. Tomiko washed Michael's penis and testicles, slowly and lovingly, Michael recalled a scene from an Eddie Murphy movie called, "Coming to America", where a similar situation occurred. As she began to stroke his cock, it became hard again. She smiled imperceptibly, knowing she knew most of the methods to arouse Michael.

Michael in turn lovingly soaped Tomiko, sliding his hands all over her firm body, concentrating on her succulent titties; her nipples becoming hard like little pencil erasers. His hand moved down to her tummy, then to her smooth mound, remaining there washing her crotch, her legs spread wide enjoying his movements; her arms around his neck.

As he slipped a soapy finger into her anal alcove; she groaned at his loving invasion and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. They intermittently sucked each other's tongues, raising each other's level of sexual urgency.

Quickly they rinsed off and entered the sunken tub. Michael sat on a little step, and Tomiko crawled onto his lap, facing him. They continued to kiss as Tomiko reached down and took hold of Michael's cock. When she slid the hard member into her tight vagina, they both moaned in a state of ecstasy they had come to expect, from each other.

She wasted no time and began moving back to front, her natural instincts taking over; fucking Michael like it might be the last time they would ever be together.

Michael had never made love in water before, and enjoyed the new sensation. He now knew why so many people in California had hot tubs. As Tomiko was on a quest for satisfaction, Michael felt compelled to help, and began sucking on her titties. She told him over and over she loved him, as she moved faster in his lap, her tight little cunt gripping his cock in a death hold; the water splashing all around them.

She could feel the slight pain in her back, knowing it was the beginning of a mind shattering orgasm. She was in a quandary, unsure of what she could do to extend the pleasure for the both of them. As her orgasm began, she lost all thought of anything, laid her head on Michael's shoulder and held him tight, tears streaming from her eyes, as she sobbed into his ear.

"What's wrong baby? Tell me why you are crying.

"Nothing is wrong, in fact just the opposite. I love you so much. You make me feel perfect."

"You are perfect," said Michael kissing her.

"I feel bad that I was so involved in the pleasure you provided, I did not help you cum. Sit up on the edge of the tub, right now Michael."

As he got out of the warm water the cool air, welcomed him. Following Tomiko's directions, Michael sat on the side of tub, with his legs open wide. Tomiko slipped between his thighs, the feeling of her wet body exciting him. Taking hold of his penis she moved in and licked it.

"You don't have to do this baby. I'm OK."

"I don't do anything because I have to Michael," she said as her tongue licked the length of his penis, from his testicles to its bulbous head. "You know I love doing this to you. I think I enjoy it as much as you. Now be still and let me do it."

Tomiko began to suck, her dimples and beautiful swollen lips causing him to be more erect than usual. Often, when they were in a restaurant Michael would just stare at her lips, knowing the pleasure they brought to his cock.

He would get excited and his penis would become erect. When he would tell her, she apologized, as she was unable to do anything for him at that moment. Once as they got in her car, she suggested he drive so she could suck him.

He declined stating it could be dangerous; when he recalled Darlene sucking Mac; and Mac pulling to the curb in an emergency stop. He was lost in the pleasure she was providing with her beautiful mouth. Within minutes he knew he was about to cum, as did Tomiko. She lifted his legs onto her shoulders and reached around, holding his butt.

Her steady sucking paid off, when Michael, began to squirt semen into her mouth, bathing her tongue with the lustrous, bittersweet saulty liquid. She was acquiring a taste for his cream, like a person starving for anything to fill their empty belly.

She almost hated to swallow the delicious liquid, as the taste was wonderful, just sitting on her tongue. She swirled it around her mouth, like she did with her mouthwash, except his cum was much more tasty, then she slowly swallowed it.

"Mmmmmmmm. She moaned.

Michael almost passed out, but held himself together. Tomiko pulled him back into the water to rinse off. He felt it was very apropos, as he felt like a worn out dishrag. After a while they got out of the tub and dried each other off, then got dressed and left the hotel.

As Tomiko was starving, they stopped and had some lunch at a restaurant with an outside patio. She kept pointing out the clouds and their shapes. She was amazed, as most of them resembled Michael's penis. Michael just sat there and stared at her lips and dimples, saying nothing but wanting to tell everyone that twenty minutes ago, she had those beautiful lips on his cock.

Upon returning to the house, she went to her room to change, and Michael went to the guesthouse. The party was to start at six o'clock.

To be continued ... the last Chapter.

12