Seven Minutes in Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled tearing up a little as well happy that after such a long time my feelings had been answered so perfectly. I pressed my fingers to her g-spot hard and she swore cumming hard around my fingers and trembling hiding her face in my chest. When the shocks had finally subsided I pulled my fingers out slowly and licked them clean not caring if they were coated in her blood or not. She blushed and I smiled holding her too me and sighing happily closing my eyes. I was so happy I could've burst in that moment. Cat snuggled up to me and grinned looking at me.

"We sure made a mess." She stated giggling.

"We can worry about it in the morning." I answered kissing her nose, "For now we sleep."

"In the closet?" she laughed nuzzling me and I nodded listening to a raging Renn in the distance.

"Yeah maybe he will cool off over night."

"Ok love," she purred and closed her eyes sleepily and I yawned.

Soon we were both fast asleep in the small dark closet. But we were happier in that one moment than either of us had been in our entire lives.

12