Seven Minutes in Heaven

Story Info
To win the party game, she just needs to make him cum first.
1k words
4.46
93.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been flirting all evening, and as the party wore on, things started getting more adventurous. The host was moving soon, and clearly wasn't going to be happy until his going-away party turned into some sort of orgy. He had been liberal with drinks and weed all evening, and we weren't the only couple building up towards an obvious conclusion.

Eventually, some variation of strip-poker combined with spin-the-bottle and truth-or-dare started up. It wasn't long until most of us were naked or nearly so. She was down to a black thong with pink lace trim, and I was completely naked. Most of the guys in the circle were at least semi-hard, depending on how much attention had been focussed on them recently. The host had two girls, one on each side, each giggling and trying to distract him by doing interesting things while he kept the game going.

When the bottle pointed at her, she blushed and looked at me. The host grinned and announced that her dare was seven minutes in heaven, the old teenage kissing-in-the-closet game. She smiled, pointed to me and walked towards the bedroom.

"Wait!" bellowed the host, and announced a modified rule. The rule was that we had to sit on the couch, her in my lap, my cock in her pussy, and the first one to cum loses. She hesitated for only a second and then announced I was going down.

The couch was in the main room, but on the other side from where the group sat on the floor playing the game. It wasn't private, but we weren't the center of attention either. I sat down, and before I knew what was happening, she dove between my legs and started sucking my cock.

"Hey!" I protested, half-heartedly, "that's cheating! You can't get me ready to cum like that!"

A roar of laughter came from the host and the few members of the party who weren't already breaking away to start their own action. She released my cock with a wet pop and slid her panties off before climbing on top of me.

"All's fair," she grinned, and then lowered herself onto my cock. I groaned as her pussy wrapped around me, and she laughed. "This is going to be easier than I thought!"

I put my arms on the back of the couch to avoid touching her. I breathed carefully and tried to calm myself. She wasn't moving, I noticed, and she was already wet enough that I had slid easily into her.

"I dunno, seems like I'm not the only one who's ready to go."

"Hey, boy, I've got self-control. I bet you jerk off every night. You're gonna cum first."

"You think about me jerking off a lot, do you?"

"Ha! No, I usually think about the soccer team before slipping into bed with my vibrator."

My cock twitched inside her.

"Oh, you like that thought, do you? Well, let me tell you all about it. I watch the soccer team practice sometimes. I sit in the stands, squeezing my legs together, leaning forward to put pressure on my clit, and admire their legs. Then when I get home, sometimes I find I've creamed all over my panties. On those nights, I go to bed naked."

My cock throbbed again, and she rolled her hips, pushing me deeper inside her and causing a wave of pleasure.

"I usually spend awhile just touching my body, playing with my tits. Sometimes if I'm in the right mood, I can get off just by squeezing my nipples."

I groaned and tried not to stare at her breasts, which was difficult since they were right in front of my face. Her nipples were hard and jutting proudly toward me, like she was daring me to suck on them.

"When I really want to get down to business, I get out my vibrator. It's just a little pocket rocket, but when I press it against my clit, I can feel it in my toes. I lie on my back, and spread my legs, with my clit buzzing and imagine a guy pressing on top of me." As she said this, she leaned forward, pressing her breasts against my face. I tried to think calm, non-sexy thoughts, but her voice kept whispering right in my ear, her breath husky.

"Sometimes, that's all it takes, and I just give myself a quick little surface orgasm... but other times I need more. That's when I roll over onto my knees. I keep the vibe on my clit, but I also reach behind me and put a couple fingers inside my pussy. I need that pressure, that feeling of being filled. I rock back and forth, fucking myself and imagining those soccer players lining up behind me..." She was grinding against me now. Her arms were wrapped around my head pulling me into her breasts. Her thighs were squeezing me, and she was moaning in my ear between sentences.

"Every now and then, when it's really good, and I'm working my clit and fucking myself I feel this new release and I gu..." before she could finish speaking, I reached behind her and grabbed her ass. I felt her juices coating her lips and the base of my cock. Then I slid a finger into her ass, the opening already wet and slick, offering no resistance.

She cried out in surprise, and I felt her suddenly tighten, squeezing both my cock and finger. The extra sensation pushed me over the edge. I groaned and thrust upward, my cock pumping inside her as I came. She was cumming too, her pussy pulsing rhythmically around me. She moaned and grabbed the back of my head, pushing a nipple against my lips. I happily sucked it into my mouth and enjoyed the little cry of pleasure I heard as my tongue swirled over it.

After several minutes of happily throbbing pleasure, I eased my finger out of her ass, and she moaned happily in my ear.

"Who won?" I asked, breathlessly.

"I think we both did," she whispered as she nibbled my ear.