Seven Minutes in Heaven Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember that."

"Here's what I think happened. Dad confided in Samantha and she recalled what happened between us and wondered if it could work for dad. I think she was really trying to help him, and by so doing help you, too."

"But they..."

Steve became exasperated. "Look, mom. In there it's dark and you can't really see who you are with. Samantha and I imagined we were back in 1929. Maybe she was Grandma Mary and I was a fellow she had her eye on. It was role playing. We weren't Steve and Samantha. We were other people entirely and we acted differently than Steve and Samantha would have."

"I don't know if that makes it any better."

He carried his empty coffee mug to the sink and turned to face his mother, leaning back against the counter. "I think it could work for you."

Her eyes widened and she began to tremble. "Are you suggesting..."

"I would never suggest we have sex, but there may be a way to help you and dad. I'm just tossing out an idea. One that could bring back the spark that is missing between you and dad. Do you want it back? Are you willing to take a risk? It sure was a risk for me and Samantha. It's a big risk for me to even talk about it now. Are you willing to try?"

She swallowed hard and stared at him. He was a lot like his dad.

"I don't know."

"All I hear is something that sounds like 'no.' Look, I'm not trying to force anything on you. I'm going to the computer in my room and catch up on what some of the other guys have been doing this summer. My door will be open. I'll probably be around most of the day. If you change your mind let me know. I'm not going to bring it up again. Ever. We're done here."

A half hour later his mother appeared in his doorway. "Can I come in?"

He motioned to a chair next to his desk, noting her red, puffy eyes.

"I've been crying most of the time since our talk. I'm so confused. I don't know what's wrong and what's right. On the one hand the very idea seems creepy. On the other hand I see what happened between you and Samantha, and maybe what happened with your dad. I don't want to live this way anymore. At this point I'll try anything to get my life back."

He remained silent, preferring to let her speak. The only sound was the ticking of the grandfather clock in the hall.

At last she took a deep breath. "I'll try it. When and where is it done? I mean is it something done at night or something? I have no idea, and I'm scared."

"It can be done any time. It only takes seven minutes. You can't believe how scared I was myself, going in there with Samantha. They had to practically shove me into the closet with her, but she talked me through it. I'll try to talk you through it."

"Do I have to wear anything special?"

He gave her a once-over, noting a dress that she frequently wore when she was going shopping. "I think you are fine."

"Then let's get it over with before I change my mind. Where do we do this thing?" She looked toward his closet. "Here?"

"My closet's too big. We need a cramped space. That's part of it. Follow me."

When he opened the coat closet she drew back. "In there? It's so small."

"That's the idea. Why don't you stand on that side and I'll be able to close the door. Before I do I set a timer for seven minutes."

With the door closed his mother, breathing quickly from nervousness was up against his chest.

"Here's how it works, mom. You can't see me. I'm not Steve. I can be anyone you imagine me to be, and I can imagine you are anyone I want you to be. Somehow it's easier if it's not so personal."

"So, what do we do?"

"What would you do if it were dad standing in front of you instead of me?"

"I don't know. I'd probably kiss him."

"That's a good start. Let's let me be dad and I'll think of you as...'

"Samantha?"

He laughed. "Maybe so. You know, she does resemble you."

She awkwardly kissed him and he ran his hands up and down her arms until she relaxed a bit. He moved his kisses to her neck and throat and she put her arms around him.

He needed to move slowly, but not so slow that time ran out before anything useful happened. His hands moved over her abdomen and up her sides, the thumbs brushing the sides of her breasts. She inhaled sharply.

He whispered "What would you do if dad did that? Do it."

She played fingers over his chest and he took the bold step of cradling a breast, causing her to gasp. She trembled as he unzipped her dress and pushed it off her shoulders. He softly reminded her "What would you do now?"

He was amazed when she unclasped her bra and shrugged it off. He caressed and kissed each breast, teasing the nipples with his tongue.

She yanked his shirt out of his pants and almost tore the buttons off of it. He was bare-chested under his shirt and she played over his chest and back.

Time had to be running short, so he traced a finger over her labia through her underwear. He was gratified to feel her underwear become damp. She pulled aside a leg band so he had direct access to her labia. He twisted some hair around a finger before sliding it into the slit. He pressed on the clit and entered her with two fingers, immediately curling them inside her.

She apparently got into the role play and unfastened his belt to let his jeans drop. He was surprised she didn't stop there, but pushed his shorts down to grasp him with two hands.

Then she completely surprised him with the way she fondled his penis, stroking it lovingly. He worked fingers in and out of her, but she pushed his hand away to guide him toward her. Her legs were a bit shorter than Samantha's, so he reached around, grasped her butt cheeks and lifted her off the floor. At first she threw both arms around his neck for support, but released one hand to finish guiding him in. Her legs wrapped around him as he continued to support her with his hands. He began to thrust, but she took up a faster pace.

With her legs wrapped around him he freed one hand to fondle a breast and tease the nipple, alternately kissing her mouth and her breast. She thrust with a frenzy and climaxed before he did. She writhed. She moaned. She dug her fingernails into his back. Her convulsions set him off and he found himself pouring into her with strong spurt after spurt.

As he finished the timer went off. He wearily retrieved the phone and shut it off. She laughed. "Remember on our honeymoon we were interrupted by the telephone, Larry?" She spoke as if he should remember it too, so he laughed. She released her hold with her legs and stood on the floor again. For his part, he caressed her breasts again as if they were Samantha's, because Samantha liked that after sex.

They rested their heads together as they composed themselves, and then pulled their clothes back on. It wasn't until he was about to open the door that it hit him. He had just had sex with his mother. Unprotected sex! What if she got pregnant and he was the father of a little brother or sister?

She seemed to have similar thoughts and caressed his cheek. "It's okay."

They plopped down on the sofa together and sat silently.

She finally turned to him. "We took longer than seven minutes." And he laughed. "In a real game there would be a warning with one minute left so you can be presentable when the door opens."

He turned serious. "It doesn't always involve actual sex. The game, I mean. It just happened that way for us."

She kissed his cheek. "I can't believe what I just did, but in there it was your father with me and we had that special something between us again. Maybe you and Samantha have helped break down the wall that was building between your father and me."

They were silent for a few more minutes. "I can't say what you and Samantha did was right. I can't say what we just did was right, even pretending to be someone else. But something good has come from it. I'm convinced of it."

She suddenly sat upright. "It's Friday! I need to shower and start making a special supper for your father. I'm not embarrassed to say I think we may be going to bed a little early tonight."

Samantha got home before her father, and Steve huddled with her. Then they stuck their heads in the kitchen, where their mother was humming as she cooked.

"Mom, Samantha and I are going out for pizza and a movie. We figure you and dad may want some time to talk."

She smiled at them. "Yes. Your father and I will have a nice long...talk after dinner. It may even take place in the bedroom,"

Samantha put on a mock look of shock. "I can't believe you are talking about sex in front of us. We're so impressionable and might get the wrong idea."

Their mother laughed, but turned serious. "I'm not going to say that what you two are doing is right. But I'm certainly not going to judge you. You are adults and it is your lives to live, with whatever consequences result."

Steve went into the kitchen and hugged his mother. "Thanks, mom. That's all we ask for."

After pizza, Steve and Samantha took in a movie and then drove around for awhile, lost in their own thoughts about recent events.

When they arrived home the house was dark and quiet. As they passed the closet Steve stopped and said "I can't believe you were in there with dad."

She whirled around to face him. "Who says dad and I were in there? And what about you in there with your own mother!"

"Who says mom and I were in there? Huh?"

"Okay. But whatever we said or did with our parents must have worked. I've never known them to go to bed so early."

"Who says they're in bed? Maybe they went out."

"Just be quiet and listen."

There was soft laughter coming from their parent's bedroom. Laughter and some other sounds that reminded them strangely of sex play.

Samantha took Steve's hand. "Sleep with me."

"Is that wise? Mom and dad are here. I don't want to push our luck."

"My room is farther away from theirs than yours." She took his other hand in hers. "Steve, I love you. Not in a brother-sister way, but real love, romantic love."

He was silent for a few moments. "I love you, too. I wish there was some way we could legally..."

She put a finger to his lips. "We'll find a way to make it work. But right now I want to feel your arms around me and your fingers caressing my body. If mom and dad discover us, so what? She's already found us together. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise because it has led to that..."

She pointed toward the master bedroom and the sounds emanating from it.

Before bed they showered together, but were careful to save something for bed. He reached around her from behind to soap her breasts. She leaned her head back from the pleasure of it. She 'washed' his erection and he kissed her.

When he turned around she noted "Hmm. You have some scratches on your back. I wonder where you got them."

"I...uh...fell in the garage this afternoon."

She laughed. "Sure you did. I'll never tell."

They didn't bother putting on anything for bed.

At first they just wrapped up in each other. "Mmm Steve. I love the feel of your body against mine."

"And I love the way your body feels to my touch." He trailed the backs of his fingers over her abdomen and around her nipples. He caressed her hair and face, and she closed her eyes and was still, her body tingling from his every touch.

Soon his lips followed where his hands had been. She shivered when he kissed her neck and throat, and ran her fingers through his hair. He encircled her breasts with kisses, and spiraled up and around each one until he reached the peak. His lips brushed her nipples, and his tongue traced the soft pink flesh surrounding them. She moaned and mewled with pleasure.

His hands roamed over her abdomen and the soft flesh of her inner thighs. She twisted her body to direct his touch, but he easily evaded her movement so he could trace where her legs and body met. She lifted her hips for him, but he merely brushed over the trimmed triangle of hair.

When he eventually traced around her outer lips she moaned louder. Even without entering between her labia his fingers became wet with her.

At last he slid a finger into the wet warmth between her labia and she almost squealed. His free hand fondled her breasts and fingers swirled around in her navel. She began to writhe on the bed, gripping the sheets. She flailed her legs, throwing them open for him.

Two fingers inside her almost brought her to climax. She grabbed him by the hair and hissed "I want you NOW!"

He smiled and turned her over. Grabbing her by the hips he pulled her up onto her knees with her head still on the bed. Her red, swollen vulva begged for him, dripping in readiness.

On his knees he entered her from behind and reached around to cup her breasts. She began an almost violent thrusting and he tried to keep pace with her. Playing with her body was a very erotic experience for him as well as her.

Her body tightened and she squeezed him tightly inside her as she came. A few more strokes and he felt about to spew. He rammed into her one last time and unloaded deep within her. Several more hard thrusts each brought another spasm.

She collapsed in a heap and he laid on her back, both of them soaked with perspiration, and he stroked her hair.

When he finally rolled off she snuggled against him. "I have never felt anything like that. I love you so much!"

He kissed the top of her head and rested a hand on her. "There is no one else I would ever want to be with. You complete me."

In the morning she awoke first and stretched. He opened his eyes at the movement and smiled at her.

She began to play in his pubic hair and he was soon fully aroused. She had an idea and sat up next to him. She grasped him and made like she was examining him.

She traced blue veins with her fingertips. Whenever she reached the tip it twitched. "This is fun!" she exclaimed. He caressed the skin of her back and arms. She grasped him harder and said "I think that you really pleased me last night, so I'd like to please you this morning. I'm not very skilled, but bear with me as I learn."

She positioned herself between his legs and bent over him to rub his penis against her breasts.

"Damn, Samantha, that feels good."

"Good. That means I'm on the right track."

After a few more rubs against her breasts she scooted back a bit and bent over him again. This time she kissed the tip and he moaned softly. Bolder, she took him partway in and swirled her tongue over him. He began to breathe harder.

She pulled him out and licked him from base to tip several times. She couldn't imagine how he could get any harder, but he did. She watched his face as she alternated licking and taking him in. She played around with finding how deep she could take him without gagging. After several tries she could take him more than halfway in.

It was his turn to grip the sheets. He groaned as he felt the buildup to the inevitable. She sensed that something was happening and pulled him out to consider her options.

"Samantha, I am going to explode very soon."

She stroked him with her fingers, and then licked him. Should she watch it come out, or should she try to...

Her decision made, she rammed her head down on him. She pulled back until only the tip was in and then took him deep once more. He got a wild look in his eye and he tapped her shoulder. "It's now!"

She simulated him thrusting inside her by moving her head back and forth to take him shallow and deep. She massaged him with her tongue. He was on the way in when he let loose and filled her mouth. Her eyes got wide as she tried to keep up with it, but more squirted out past her lips to drip down onto his stomach than stayed inside her mouth. As he began to die down she pulled him out momentarily to swallow, and then took him back in again. She kept him in her mouth, feeling the change in him, how he softened and shrunk a bit even as drops continued to ooze out.

When she looked up at him again she found him gasping for breath, with an arm thrown across his eyes.

She slid up to lie beside him. "Did you like that?"

"Fuck. If that was what you call being not very skilled...oh, my."

"I'm glad I can please you."

"You please me whatever you do. You please me just lying beside me."

When he regained his breath he pushed her over on her back. "My turn."

"What do you mean?"

"Two can play that little game."

He kissed and caressed as he had started the night before, but spent more time on her breasts. He licked his way down her chest and abdomen, stopping to thrust a tongue into her navel. Lower and lower he kissed, slowing down as he approached the hairy triangle.

He kissed her lower lips and thrust a tongue between them. His reward was a mouthful. He grasped each of her labia between his lips and tugged on it, rubbing his tongue over it.

When she opened her legs further he pried her wide open with his fingers. He darted a tongue into the vaginal entrance and then dragged it slowly upward between the labia. He found he encountered more and more of her lubricating fluid, and swallowed as much as he could. At the top of the slit he worked his tongue under the clitoral hood to the blue pearl beneath, and she almost jumped out of the bed. He held on tight to her hips and sucked hard on the clitoral hood and the treasure beneath. She squirmed, she thrashed, she cursed, she pulled his hair, but he didn't let go.

When she threw her head back to scream he quickly disengaged and threw himself on her to cover her mouth with his. He was just in time to muffle the scream. He forced a leg between hers and she thrust up against it, rubbing her clitoris against him as she tightened and pulsed again and again.

With the threat of a scream over he brought his mouth to her vaginal entrance and sucked on it. He felt the pulsing as it continued within her and tasted yet another fluid coming from her vagina. He sucked until no more came out and threw himself up on the bed beside her.

"How was that?"

She opened her mouth, but was speechless, so she kissed him.

He found a pair of her sweatpants to wear and she pulled on an oversize tee shirt that barely covered her butt. At the breakfast table they found their parents, she wearing a robe and apparently nothing under it, and him in boxer shorts. She was sitting on his lap, and he appeared to have a hand inside her robe. When they became aware of others in the room she quickly got up and pulled her robe around her.

Their father made the mistake of observing "You two seemed to be having a good time this morning."

"Larry!"

Steve turned red but Samantha said "And you two seemed to have a good time last night AND just now, so we're even."

Their father had to laugh.

Steve said "In all seriousness, it was great to hear some happiness."

Samantha got some coffee and stood next to her mother. Their father shook his head. "Damn, you two look alike." Steve nodded assent.

When their mother leaned over the table to gather up empty coffee cups her robe fell partly open. Steve thought to himself that Samantha and her mother resembled each other in more ways than one. Julia's breasts were very much like Samantha's only just a bit larger and heavier.

Thinking about what he'd like to do to Samantha's breasts started to give him an erection. He hoped his parents didn't notice.

Their mother said "Um, we'd like to ask you two something. Could you teach us the game? We think we know how it works - we weren't exactly paying attention to the rules. I think I'd like to get your father in the closet!"

"But right now I'd like to get you back in the bedroom, Julia!"

"We do have a lot of 'catching up' to do, don't we?"

With their parents safely behind a closed bedroom door Steve stood behind his sister and reached around her to cup her breasts.

She laughed "Stop that. We need to have some breakfast."