Seven of Nine's First Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps." Janeway sat forward and placed a hand on Seven's fingers. "Was that everything you expected?"

Seven nodded. "Yes, Captain. Although under the circumstances, I feel I should ask whether this incident requires me to assume the designation of 'slut.' Or 'whore'?" She ran her hands up and down her body. "Right now I wish only to engage in further explorations of human sexuality."

"There's nothing wrong with experiencing your body, Seven." Janeway reached out to touch her leg. "Just don't let anyone degrade you or humiliate you. You have the right to choose what you do, and who you do it with, and how you're addressed. That doesn't make you a slut or a whore. Just a human female, with all the rights that entails."

"Thank you, Captain." Seven stood up from the bed. "This was been most—stimulating. And educational."

"Thank you, Seven." Janeway stretched. "Lewis, that'll be all."

"Yes, ma'am." Lewis sighed. "Just give me a minute."

Seven hesitated. "Captain?"

Janeway was looking for her robe. "What is it, Seven?"

"Does the . . . experience need to end right now? I find I am still eager for more exploration." She smiled.

Janeway smiled back. "Well, Ensign, if you don't have anywhere else to go . . ."

"Yes, ma'am," Lewis grinned.

*****

Captain's Personal Log, supplemental: Seven of Nine's performance has improved in the last few days, thanks to some personal coaching I've been able to provide. I have no doubt that she will continue to enjoy her investigation into human feelings and emotions, as well as—that's nice, Seven, keep doing that, don't stop, oh yes, oh yes!

12