Seven Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,805 Followers

The rest of it lay in thick ropes across her skin, making her tingle under it's heat. She pulled Bonnie down hard on top of her, mashing their torso's together. The girls giggled as they rubbed the white fluid between them, working it into their flesh. Their tits moulded together as they pressed their bodies close.

Bo gave Dani a wicked grin, and kissed her lightly on the nose. "Thanks, Hon." she whispered.

Dani grinned, but bit her lip. She still needed her own release. She wriggled her hips, eager to continue ramming her pulsing shaft inside her sister.

Bonnie seemed to understand, and giggled, lifting herself to a seated position. "Get ready for the fuck of your life, little Sis." she breathed.

Dani held the older girl's hips tightly, trembling with need and anticipation. Bo began to rotate her hips slowly, letting her cunt massage Dani's cock from every angle. Gradually, she picked up speed, churning harder and lifting herself up on every spin, until Dani could feel her cock slicing through Bo's folds once more.

Before long, Bo was bouncing energetically, slamming her cunt down on Dani's entire length over and over. Her mussed hair bobbed, and her breasts jiggled, drawing her younger sister's hungry stare.

Dani began to whimper as she held on desperately to her grinding sister. Her body seethed as heat enveloped her. Sweat poured off her body as the intensity of her pleasure built.

Bonnie was obviously enjoying their tryst every bit as much as her sister. Once again her eyes were squeezed shut tight, and she was letting out happy squeals on every bounce. Her cock was hard again, too, flopping against Dani's stomach over and over. It soon caught Dani's attention, and once more the younger girl reached out for it.

Gripping it with both hands, Dani began to twist and pump it in her fists. The head looked red and angry, it's flesh searing in her sweaty palms.

Bo cried out as she felt Dani's touch. She gritted her teeth, determined to milk her younger sister's cum from her massive cock before she went over the edge again herself.

The older girl's commitment soon paid off, and Dani's hips lurched up as a crushing wave of pleasure overwhelmed her. Her cock shot gobs of semen into Bo's cunt, hosing down the girl's insides with incredible force.

Bonnie bucked on top of her, gurgling happily as she felt herself being filled with spunk. She licked her lips, grunting as Dani's fingers squeezed her shaft mercilessly.

"Fuck, Dani... Fucking f-f-FUCK!!"

Dani's vigorous strokes were making Bo's shaft ripple, and soon the older girl was erupting again, spraying Dani's body with a second coat of her spend. Danielle pumped her hands faster on her sister's cock, drawing out as much of the cream as she could.

Sweat shone on Dani's breasts as she shoved them into the air, her back arcing away from the cold tent floor. She groaned as her dick gave it's final spurts of orgasm, her hips twitching through the final few jolts of ecstasy.

At the same time, Bo's body deflated, the last of her cum dribbling from her shining cock head. Her breath rasped and her chest heaved as she sank against Dani's slowing hips.

Danielle lay sprawled beneath her older sister, covered in the girl's sizzling ejaculate. Her hair was a tangled mop, spread out over the tent floor around her reddened face. She lay in exhaustion, her eyes shut as she savoured the aftermath of their incestuous tryst.

She was so worn out, Dani barely noticed when Bo slipped off of her swollen penis. It slapped wetly against her stomach, and she shivered as the moisture cooled on her naked skin.

When she opened her eyes, Bonnie was gone, once again melding into the throng of sexual activity taking place all around her in the darkness. Dani struggled up to a seated position, her muscles aching and stiff.

Despite her fatigue, Dani's dick was already hardening yet again. The sounds her fucking sisters were making did nothing to alleviate the persistent fire in her loins.

'God help me, I want more...' she thought, as her eyes strained to see what was happening around her.

In the darkness, she could barely make out the pile of writhing bodies that covered the width of the tent. 'I can't stop now... Just one more fuck...' She got to her knees, searching for a willing candidate, and her eyes fell to an upturned ass just a short distance away.

Not even knowing which sister it was, Dani sidled up to the girl from behind. Her victim was on her knees, leaning forward, with her pussy glistening wetly between her silky thighs. Below that, her massive shaft swung enticingly, and Dani stifled a groan of excitement.

Not caring to ask consent, she grabbed the girl's hips, lining her straining member up with her faceless sister's snatch. She licked her lips, and pressed forward, until her fat cock head slipped slowly inside the girl's tight, gooey folds.

Her sister whimpered as she was penetrated, but did nothing to impede Dani's progress. On the contrary, she spread herself wider, and pushed her hips back eagerly into Dani's thrust. When Dani was buried to the hilt, her sister tossed her head back and yelped, her long hair whipping across her back, reaching almost down to her ass.

'Crys...' Dani thought to herself, when she saw the length of the older girl's hair.

She began to pump her hips, sliding her cum soaked phallus in and out of her sister's tight opening. Crys was just as wet as Bonnie had been, and the warmth of her juices made Dani's penis swell.

It seemed strange to Dani to see her prim, pampered sister in her current state. Her long hair was matted against her back, damp with sweat, and her body undulated desperately as it devoured Dani's rigid member.

Seeing Crystal so ragged and wild only made Dani want to fuck her harder, and she began to slam her cock faster into her writhing older sister.

As Dani fucked her from behind, Crystal's heavy breasts swayed beneath her. She was leaning down again now, in the darkness, her lips busy pleasuring another of their writhing sisters.

Dani leaned forward, pressing her stomach into the swell of Crys's ass, and reached below to grope at her pillowy breasts. She felt her sister's nipples slice hotly into her palms, and scraped her fingers eagerly into the supple flesh.

Crystal trembled under her sister's touch, and she churned her hips faster, milking and squeezing hungrily at Dani's swollen, horny cock.

The eagerness in Crys's movements made Dani groan, and she dug her fingers harder into her sister's tit flesh. She pushed her face into the older girl's hair, breathing in her scent and kissing her sweat covered back.

She could see Crystal's head bobbing in someone's lap, and her eyes could barely make out Gilly's sweet, innocent face, contorted with pleasure as Crys gobbled her throbbing cock head. The younger girl was leaning back on her elbows, her chest arcing off the floor as she enjoyed her sister's lips.

Beside Gilly, Elliot and Bonnie were laying together, making out furiously and rubbing their rigid, angry cocks against one another. They had their legs wrapped around each other's hips, and their fingers were pumping noisily in one another's sloshing pussies.

Dani watched them grind against each other, her breathing ragged as she fucked Crys dominantly from behind. 'They're wasting those sweet pussies on their fingers...' she thought to herself. Even with her cock occupied, she salivated at the thought of thrusting it up into either of them.

As if in response to Dani's musing, Bonnie adjusted herself, lowering her cock to Elliot's glistening cunt and plunging it inside. Soon the two were whimpering as they rutted excitedly.

A presence next to Danielle soon pulled her attention away from her fucking sisters. She felt soft breasts pressing into her arm, and something hot and hard grazing against her thigh. Straightening up, she slid her hands down Crystal's torso to hold tightly to her hips, and turned her head to see who knelt beside her.

Ash, her eldest sister, met her gaze, her own full of unbridled lust. "Little sister..." she breathed hoarsely, her cock rubbing insistently against Dani's leg.

The older girl looked like she'd been drenched in pussy juice and semen. It coated her face, drying on her cheeks and across her flushed chest. Her hair was even messier than usual, and her eyes were obviously hungry for more.

Dani shivered as Ash grabbed her, and sucked in her breath as she felt the older girl's tongue plunge between her lips. She whimpered, returning her big sister's kiss just as fiercely, their tongues lashing together in their hot, open mouths.

As they made out, Dani reached for Ash's cock with one hand, keeping the other firmly held to Crystal's undulating hip. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft, giving it a teasing squeeze. It was dripping with another girl's pussy, and Dani wondered vaguely which sister Ash had just finished fucking. She stroked it a few times, causing Ash to grunt, and wished she could lick the juices from it's engorged flesh.

Ash's cock felt massive in her hand, and Dani knew instantly it must be the largest out of all of them. She could barely fit her fingers around the girth of it's shaft, and the head was even thicker.

She felt Ash's hand slide across her ass, sinking between the cheeks to rub at her gooey pussy. She moaned, bucking back against the older girl's touch, and forward again, plunging harder into Crys.

Ash moved around Dani's body, getting behind her, and lined her cock up with Dani's opening. She slid her mouth down to Dani's throat, and in one swift thrust, buried her entire length inside her sister.

Dani cried out as she was stretched around her sister's massive cock. She stopped pumping her hips, holding her own phallus deep inside Crystal as her cunt adjusted to Ash's size. As she held still, Crys writhed impatiently beneath her, her cunt squeezing and sucking on her throbbing member.

At the same time, Ash's mouth ran hungrily across Dani's throat, licking and sucking her sensitive flesh. Her hands reached around, gripping Dani's soft, aching breasts and kneading them with eager fingers.

Dani's nipples throbbed, and her cock twitched inside Crys's womb. Her own cunt was squelching excitedly now, and she slowly began to move her pelvis.

As soon as Ash felt her sister's tentative thrusts, she began to pump her own hips as well. She sheathed and unsheathed her massive shaft with sure, smooth strokes, making Danielle's insides scream with bliss.

"Oh, fuck! Jesus, Ash!! Give it to me! Oooo, Crys... take my fucking cock!! God, I love you both!!"

Dani fumbled behind herself, grabbing Ash by the back of the head. All three girls were now rutting wildly, their hips slamming together with hard, wet smacks. She twisted her face to the side, taking Ash's lips with her own in a clumsy, passionate kiss.

Ash returned Dani's embrace fiercely, her tongue stabbing into her mouth. She groped Dani's chest, and drilled her cock faster into the girl's juicy cunt.

Dani was lost in pleasure as she fucked and was fucked. She sucked greedily on Ash's tongue. Suddenly, though, she felt more hands on her, running through her hair, and something hot brushing against her cheek.

She tore her lips from her older sister's, and turned. Inches in front of her, another hard, pink cock stood proud and horny. She looked up to see Frankie's laughing, lusting eyes gazing down at her mischievously.

Frankie stood with her legs astride Crys, her hands on the back of Dani's head. "Mmmm... Hey, Sissy." she moaned. "Hungry for some dick?"

Dani licked her lips and breathed in the scent of her little sister's meat. It made her nostrils flare and her mouth water. Without hesitating, she leaned forward, taking the spongy head of Frankie's cock into her hungry mouth.

Frankie squealed giddily, and held her sister tight, before starting to pump her eager hips. Her cock pushed to the back of Dani's throat, causing her to gag, and drool ran over the older girl's chin.

Still, Dani continued to gobble Frankie's cock excitedly. She still held Crys by the hips, slamming her own cock into the buxom girl, and her juicy cunt squeezed desperately around Ash's thrusting shaft.

Trapped between three of her sisters, Dani's body rippled with bliss. She glistened with sweat, her hair tangled in Frankie's grip and matted to her brow. Her hips pistoned back and forth, sheathing her cock in Crys's womb with one thrust and impaling herself on Ash's with another.

Her sex hazed thoughts briefly turned to the dream she was having before she woke. There too, she was fucking and being fucked, and the pleasure was double anything she'd ever endured. She felt the same now, her cock and pussy both screaming for sweet, blissful release.

The pleasure was so intense, she wanted to scream, but Frankie's cock stuffed down her throat prevented anything but muffled grunts to escape. Her drool coated the younger girl's shaft, making it slick as it plunged past her teeth over and over again.

"Oh, fuck... Yeeeesss..." Frankie hissed, pulling Dani's face harder onto her cock.

Ash was lashing her tongue against Dani's ear, her grunts and whimpers driving the younger girl wild with desire. Crys's pussy gripped her cock wonderfully, and she could feel her hot sperm building in her pulsing shaft.

Her eyes winced and she let out a muffled cry, still stuffed with Frankie's cock, as suddenly her most powerful orgasm yet erupted without warning. Even after three generous helpings of semen had been milked from her raging cock, a surprisingly large amount of the creamy fluid sprayed itself into Crys's cunt.

As she came, Dani bucked uncontrollably. Her spasming cunt twisted on Ash's shaft, and her cock twitched as it fired shot after shot of gooey spend. She clamped her lips hard around Frankie's dick, squeezing it in her clenched jaw as she convulsed.

Even as she came, Dani's sisters didn't let up on her sweat drenched body. Ash wrapped an arm around her neck, pulling the girl back until her tits were scraping against Dani's shoulders. She rammed her cock even harder in her sister's snatch, greedy for her own desperate orgasm.

Crys was gyrating frantically, letting out quiet whines around Gilly's cock as she grew eager for her own climax. She shivered as she felt Dani's hot load spurting powerfully inside her.

Frankie's breathing had grown ragged, and she struggled to stay standing as her prick slammed into the back of Dani's throat. She leaned forward weakly, supporting herself on her sister's straining shoulders.

All three of her sisters were getting close, but Danielle was oblivious to their needs. It was all she could do to hold on as she rode the orgasm of her life. Her hips slammed back and forth of their own accord, hot fluid streaming from both orifices.

Dani's frantic thrusting soon slammed Crys's climax out of her, and she gagged on Gilly's cock as she screamed in ecstasy. Her pussy clamped hard on Danielle's slick member, and her own cock bounced against her stomach as it spurted her spunk erratically across the floor.

Frankie was next to climax, her cock curving down as it burrowed deep into Danielle's gullet. She felt her big sister choke around it, and spit spluttered onto her quivering thighs.

Hot gobs of cum oozed out of Dani's tightened lips and dribbled off of her chin. Frankie was giving stifled grunts, her eyes tearing up as she squeezed them shut tight. Sweat dripped from the tip of her nose and landed in Danielle's tangled, scraggly hair.

Her orgasm spent, Crystal's cunt slipped gradually from Dani's tool, and she fell away, landing exhausted on her stomach on the ground. Danielle's cock sprang up as it pulled from Crys, splashing pussy juice on her rippling stomach.

Frankie sighed, releasing her grip on Dani's hair and removing her spent cock from her sister's jaws. She fell to her knees in front of the older girl, and gave her a dreamy, grateful smile, with spittle leaking from the corners of her mouth.

Danielle was still trembling as Ash pumped her fat cock relentlessly in her battered cunt. Her mouth hung open, her voice too hoarse to make a sound beyond strangled gasps.

She jumped when she felt fingers wrap gently around her raw phallus. Frankie gave it a firm squeeze, and leaned forward, running her tongue over the older girl's tits as she began to jerk her off.

Dani had just cum, but already she could feel another orgasm building. She moaned, licking her lips slowly. They were still covered in Frankie's thick, tangy semen.

After coating her sister's breasts thoroughly in her saliva, Frankie lifted her face to Danielle's, kissing her deeply as she continued to fist the girl's pulsing cock. Dani sucked Frankie's tongue eagerly into her mouth, and the two made out wantonly.

They shared the remainder of Frankie's sperm, still dribbling generously from Dani's puffy lips. The two moaned as they lapped up the salty fluid.

Meanwhile, Ash's hands pawed frantically at Dani's battered torso. The tempo of her fucking was quickly building speed. Her massive prick pummelled her little sister's cunt, and she tossed her head back as her orgasm started to build. Her hands found their way to Danielle's breasts, squeezing them tightly as she went over the edge and doused the girl's insides with her seed.

Danielle tore her lips from Frankie's, wailing as she felt Ash's scorching cum splash against her cervix. By now, Frankie's hands were a blur as they pumped on Dani's shaft. She came again too, firing her own ejaculate over her younger sister's hands and against her glistening abs.

Ash had a firm grip on her sister as the two bucked against each other violently. Their bodies glistened in the darkness of the tent, coated in a thick sheen of sex and sweat.

Dani felt as if she may pass out from the intensity of her climax. Her cunt contracted savagely around Ash's member, and her cock throbbed between Frankie's slick, eager fingers. Her shaft was still slippery with Crys's cum, and it made Frankie's strokes feel smooth as velvet.

Ash sobbed as she forced the last of her sperm into her sister's murky womb. When her cock had completely drained, she slowly eased it free, and pried her clenched fingers from Dani's mangled tits.

As her older sister slipped away, Danielle slumped down, sitting hard on her calves. Her vision blurred, and she struggled to catch her breath.

Frankie had pulled back slightly, and mewled happily as she licked her big sis's cum off her fingers. "Mmmm... that was fun!" she said with a playful giggle.

Just then, Crystal's face appeared over Frankie's shoulder. She wrapped her sister up in her arms, turning the girl's head to give her a passionate kiss on the lips.

Danielle watched as Crys's hands snaked down Frankie's body, reaching for her cock as it sprang to life once more. Still drained from her own energy sapping climax, Dani collapsed on the floor in an exhausted heap.

'Surely that's enough, now.' she thought. 'Surely now I can sleep.'

Her cock, however, had other plans. Dani felt hands sliding over her flesh once more, and the now familiar sensation of her shaft slowly filling with blood.

'Fuck...' she sighed under her breath, as she reached out once more to grope blindly for one of her naked, horny sisters...

---------

Danielle stumbled naked from the dimly lit tent into the bright morning sun. Outside, the air was fresh and crisp, in stark contrast to the stale, cum scented atmosphere within. She stood and stretched as the sounds of her still fucking sisters drifted from the open tent flap.

Dani spotted Elliot standing naked at the edge of the clearing. At first, she was worried her sister was smoking again. As she approached, however, she was relieved to find that wasn't the case.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,805 Followers