Seven Tails: Tail 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. Just imagining Sarabeth kneeling on her bed brushing out that long beautiful blond hair that went all the way down to her tight firm fanny. It wasn't her most distinctive feature but it was way up on the list. The most beautiful thing about Sarabeth was Sarabeth herself.

It took a minute for what I had said to sink in. It was understandable. He'd had a busy night and was probably pretty worn out if I knew my pets and how they played.

"Speaker phone? Umm... I..."

"It's okay, Nathan. Belle and Chris know about me...us. Besides, you already called me 'Master' when you answered the phone, remember?" Nathan gasped. I could imagine him slapping himself in the head.

"Ma... I'm..."

"Like I said, Nathan, it's okay. Don't worry about it. I wouldn't have called this way if I had wanted to keep it a secret. Now pop yourself over into Sarabeths cage and put the phone on speaker so we can talk."

"Yes, Master." We could her the distinct pop of the cage door opening and then another. Slightly muffled voices. Nathan and Sarabeth. Then a click as he hit the button for the speaker phone. "Okay, we're here, Master."

"Hello, Master! Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Not so much." I said. "Not as much as I would have liked, anyway. But we're making progress." Belle and Chris looked a little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Master. I hope it gets better soon. Are you still coming home tomorrow?"

"Yes, I believe so, love. I'm sitting here with my niece Belle and her husband Chris. Chris and Belle, these are my first and second ponies, Sarabeth and Nathan." There was a round of somewhat uncomfortable "Hello's" and "Nice to meet you's". I decided to cut around the social niceties and get down to the crux of this phone call.

"Sarabeth, dear. Are you dressed? Is Nathan dressed?"

"Why no, Master!"

"You are both naked?" I asked. "Why?"

After all these years Sarabeth was wise to me and my trick questions. She knew all of the answers.

"We are naked because you wish us to be, Master. Because it pleases you and we would do anything to please you."

"And you do please me so well, Sarabeth. You and Nathan both are my perfect little ponies and I could ask for no one better."

"Thank you, Master!" they chorused.

"Love, Belle and Chris have a stack of photos of you and all of my pets. A lot of them from the last gathering. Can you guess which picture we are looking at right now?"

There was a slight pause and I could almost hear Sarabeth blush on the other end of the phone. Finally, in a small voice she said "That one?"

"The very same, dear. It seems to be quite a hit."

"Oh god."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, love. You can't help it if you're beautiful. People like to look at beautiful things. I'm sure any day now they are going to ask for you to be in the Louvre."

Sarabeth snorted and suppressed a giggle. I could hear Nathan chuckle next to her. "Master, you are such a dork sometimes."

"Made you laugh though, didn't it?"

"Yes, Master. You did. You always know how." I found myself smiling easily for the first time since dinner. Chris and Belle were sitting a little more at ease as well. It made me wish I had brought Sarabeth with me. She was always so easy to get friendly with. Ah, well.

"Okay kids, here's the deal. I'm just going to spell it out and hope I don't embarrass anybody too much." I glanced up at the other two sitting together on the couch. "My niece and her new husband have discovered that they have an... interest ...in the dominance and submission lifestyle. But they are a little hesitant about how to proceed and wondering if it's really for them." I glanced up at them again, seeing just a hint of color in their cheeks. After all, I was describing their sex life to a relative stranger. I decided to press on.

"You should see them. They are both young and pretty and athletic and if it weren't for... Well, several factors... They would both have made excellent ponies. I'd have been proud to have them in my stables." My niece and her husband blushed a little more.

I thought for a moment and said "Nathan, I'm glad you are there. I'll need your input in a moment. Sarabeth, as I said, we are looking at that picture of you with that wonderful expression on your face after we won the sulky race. The one that everyone loves so much." I looked up again at Chris and Belle and said "You should see the video, by the way. It's hotter than hell." I heard a little squeak erupt from the speaker.

"Sarabeth, can you tell them how you felt when that picture was taken?"

There was a slight pause and she said "I'll try, Master. If you want me to. But some of it is hard to put into words."

"Just do your best, love."

"Okay. Well, first of all you have to go back to before the race even started. If you look at the picture you will see what I was wearing. Tennis shoes, a harness and a tail. Nothing else. I'm practically naked. If he hasn't told you yet, Masters tail is attached to a plug inserted in my bottom. So the first thing I do when I get ready for a competition is put that in. It aches a little going in, but then I get that full feeling like Master is there with me...inside me...the whole time." I could hear Belle and Chris' breathing change just a little and I smiled.

"Then I put on the harness which snugs the tail up deeper inside me and covers practically nothing else. Except for the strap that runs through my crotch I am for all intents and purposes completely naked. Then I walk outside in front of the crowd. There were what? Hundreds of people in the stands? Almost all of them complete strangers. All of them looking at me, staring at my breasts and seeing that tail poking out of my bottom. I can feel their eyes on me every time. Like heat." She made a little groan in the back of her throat and I was envisioning her little nipples getting hard as she spoke.

"I know that they want me. They want my body and it makes me feel good and sexy and beautiful. But at the same time I am thinking 'I know that you want me, but I belong to Master. I am His and I always will be. I will belong to nobody else.' And then my focus goes from them to Master. I know how he loves to look at me with my harness and tail. And I know how much he loves me and how hard he works every day to get us where we are."

"And I love him. I love Master more than anything in the whole world and I would do anything I could to make him happy. Watching me dance makes him happy. Riding behind me on the cart watching me run like the wind makes him happy. So I dance and I run only for Master. All of those other people in the stands, they don't matter. They might as well not even be there. Because I only perform for my Master and no others." She stopped and took a breath.

"I know watching me perform makes him happy. And if making him happy means dancing naked in front of hundreds of strangers, then that's what I will do. And if it means dancing for nobody but my Master alone, I will do that too."

Sarabeth paused again and asked "Miss Belle, when you address my M...your uncle, what do you call him?"

Startled, Belle replied "I call him Uncle Alex."

"Do you think your uncle is handsome?"

Belle looked at me for a moment with the corner of her lip twisted and I could almost hear some smart ass remark coming out of her mouth. Then she said "I guess he's not too hard to look at. Generally, anyway." I rolled my eyes.

Sarabeth said "I would not wish to seem that I am disagreeing with you, Miss Belle..." Belle cut her off in mid sentence and interjected "You don't have to be so polite, Sarabeth. Please feel free to say what you mean. I won't be offended."

"Very well then. I think your uncle, my Master, is the most beautiful man I have ever met. Just seeing him turns me on and performing for him turns me on even more. It's true that he's no Brad Pitt or Matt Damon." I rolled my eyes a little at that. "But on the inside he is the most beautiful loving man in the world. I would gladly, happily, willingly walk or run or dance naked in front of a crowd of strangers to please him. I would walk through fire to see him smile. In the past five years with him I have done many things that I have never done before. Many of those things scared me or made me nervous because they were new. But I did them because he loves me and I love him and I would do anything to make my Master happy."

She paused again then said "Is that what you were looking for, Master?"

I smiled at the open mouths and slightly glazed looks on Chris and Belle's faces. "I think that was just perfect, Sarabeth. Judging from the looks on their faces, I think you got your point across."

"Thank you, Master. Can I just add one more thing?"

"Certainly, love."

"When I was a little girl I used to dream about finding my one true love and living happily ever after with him, just like in the fairy tales. I have found my Prince Charming and for awhile it was just him and I and I was deliriously happy. But now I have to share my Master with five other ponies. I was a little jealous at first. I resented the time that he spent with them and not with me. That was a very hard thing."

"But then I slowly came to realize that having six ponies made Master six times happier. And that I wasn't losing time with him as much as I was gaining time with others just like me. We weren't taking away from each other, we were giving to each other! So now I have five brothers and sisters...even though that may sound a little weird. Where I was all alone before now I have a big loving family and we all work hard to make each other, as well as Master, happy."

"Was that okay?"

"That was excellent, dear. Thank you. Nathan?"

"Yes, Master?"

"A moment while I give them some background on you, then I'll ask for your input. I'll try not to keep you too much longer. I know you have had a busy night."

"No problem, Master. Take all the time you need. I'm not going anywhere." In the background we could hear him suppressing a yawn.

Looking up at Belle and Chris I said "Of all of my pets, Nathan was my biggest challenge. He's very strong, both physically and emotionally. And very proud. Of course, he has every right to be. Even though life dealt him a bad hand, he managed to pull himself up and be successful where others would have just fallen to the bottom and stayed there. Nathan is extremely intelligent and motivated and could have been anything he wanted to be."

I pointed at Chris and said "And like you, he was stuck in that 'Alpha Male' role. Society said that the big dogs, the successful men, the movers and shakers, were dominant so that was what he thought he should be. The first time I met him he was in a BDSM chatroom touting himself as a Dom. He even had a D/s relationship with his girlfriend at the time and was wondering why it wasn't working out the way he thought it should."

"It was, of course, because at heart Nathan was submissive. But he refused to acknowledge that part of his make up. In his eyes, submissives, especially submissive men, were weak. Up to the point that I met him and changed his views he had no idea what strength it took to surrender your will to another person."

"Training Nathan took me weeks of hard work to make him submit to me. Oh, he got into the whole 'pony' thing easily enough, once he realized how cool the whole thing was. It was like one of the role playing games he participated in online. He became my fierce warrior pony, strong and relentless, like Conan with hooves."

"But when it came to submitting himself to me, giving me his body, he fought me tooth and nail. To him, being taken by another man was infinitely worse than submitting to a woman. That meant you were a 'fag' and a 'sissy boy'. Nathan had always prided himself on being the alpha hunter. And in his mind being taken by another man meant you were no longer the hunter, you were prey. And he had a hard time accepting that. If you could have asked him at the time, he would have sworn up and down that he would rather die than submit sexually to another man."

"Even though he was doing pretty well for his young age, considering his circumstances, Nathan was a confused and conflicted young man. He was pretty much a loner and was very often quick to anger and sullenness and fits of temper. But if you could see him now... Nathan is very calm and very happy and even tempered. He and Sarabeth are the cornerstones that my world is built upon. I can rely on either of them for anything any time. And when it comes to affection, Nathan is the sweetest most loving and giving partner you could ever want."

"Master, you are making me blush."

"Was any of that untrue?"

"No." Nathan replied. "As usual, it was pretty accurate. You always knew how to read me, Master."

"When I first suggested that you might actually be a sub at heart, what did you do?"

"I got mad and threw a temper tantrum." He admitted. "Then I wouldn't talk to you for like a month."

"But I got you thinking, didn't I? And it steered you in the right direction. Especially after Sarabeth and I came to visit you."

"You did that, Master. Sure, I got good and mad about that little game for awhile, but I got over it pretty quick." His voice faded a little as he turned towards the blond sitting next to him and he added "Sarabeth made sure I got over being mad." There was a little rustling noise and we heard a little peck over the tinny speaker. A quick kiss. Then Sarabeth said "It was for your own good, Nathan. It was what you wanted even if you didn't know it. And, more important, it was what Master wanted so I had to help him. Are you still mad at me?"

Nathan murmured "Oh, no." then his voice faded and there was some more rustling. I'm sure that kiss would have gone on to other things if I hadn't interrupted.

"All right, you two. Break it up!" There was a gasp, like they had forgotten momentarily that I was there. Then they both chorused "Sorry, Master!"

"Play time is over. Remember that."

"Yes, Master."

"Sorry, Master!" I glanced up at Chris and Belle and gave a little shrug that said "What can you do?" They both smiled.

"Nathan." I directed my voice back at the cell phone. "Not long after you became mine we had a conversation. You told me that maybe I was right and that you might be a 'little submissive in your heart'. Your words. You hinted that being owned might be exactly what you were seeking after all. It was the first step you had ever really taken in that direction. The first time you admitted it aloud."

"How did you feel after you said that?"

"Free, Master. Absolutely free."

"Can you expand on that?"

"Well, I can try. Like the question you asked Sarabeth, it's a little difficult to put into words, but I'll give it a shot. And I have to go back to the beginning and give a little history to make it come out right."

"When I was a kid living in the orphanage run by the nuns, you can imagine that there wasn't too many chances to explore or discuss sexuality. And certainly not with an adult. They frowned on that sort of discussion there. But amongst the kids, especially the guys, we talked about it a lot in secret. The older guys were always finding and smuggling in girlie magazines to look at. When they got caught the nuns would punish them severely for that 'sin'. But until they were caught, those magazines would make the rounds and we would all get a peek."

"The first time I saw a picture of a naked woman tied up in a bondage scene it got me so hot I almost creamed my pants right then and there. I didn't understand why it excited me so much, but I knew right than and there that was what I wanted."

"Of course what I thought I wanted was a woman who would allow me to tie her up and have sex with her. I wasn't into rape. The thought of taking someone by force did nothing for me. What I thought I wanted was a willing submissive partner who was into bondage."

"When I got together with Marie and I talked her into letting me tie her up for the first time I thought 'This is it! My dream! This is what I wanted all along!' And, for awhile, it was. We had fun exploring new things and new positions and got into playing the roles online and the whole 'Master/sub' thing."

"But after awhile I started to realize that Marie wasn't really into it as much as I was. She was just letting me do it because that was what I wanted to do and she was using it just to keep me interested in her. But it wasn't really what she wanted deep in her heart. Marie was more interested in a 'normal' life. She wanted a normal husband with a normal job and normal sex and a normal house and some normal kids."

"That was when we started fighting all the time. I had very little interest in being normal. And things between us started falling apart. I couldn't understand it. I thought I loved her and was doing things that would make her happy trying to save our relationship. But the closer we got to 'normal', that word again, the less I was interested in her."

"Then I started talking to you online, Master. And you started questioning whether or not being Dom was what I was really looking for. I was obviously intrigued with the fetish lifestyle but if being Dom wasn't working out, why not try it from the other side?"

"But you rejected that idea, pretty much out of hand."

"Yes, Master. I did. I couldn't give up that whole Alpha Male thing, as you said. I though that submitting myself to another, especially another man, would make me less of a man."

"Do you still feel that way?"

"Hell no! I'm twice the man I was back then. And the shape I'm in right now? I could be an Olympic athlete. There is only one man in this entire world that I would bow my head and submit to. And that is you, Master."

"One last question, Nathan. Then I'll let you deliver my goodnight kisses and you all can get some rest."

"Okay."

"What would you do to make me happy?"

There was a brief moment of silence. Then Nathan said "I... I would do anything you asked of me, Master. Anything at all. Because I love you and I am yours."

"I love you too, pony boy. And I love that you are mine. Go get some sleep."

"Good night, Master." And I hung up the phone.

When I looked up at Belle and Chris again I almost laughed. They were both so obviously turned on. The signs were unmistakable. Dilated pupils, a fine sheen of sweat on the brow, erect nipples (and other things), slight contractions in their hips and thighs. It would have just taken a slight poke to have them humping each other right there on the couch. Even if I was still sitting there and watching.

That thought gave me a twinge of guilt and made me feel like a dirty old man. Belle was my favorite niece and I had known her all of her life. In my minds eye I could still see her as a little stick figure of a girl sitting demurely among her dollies and sipping imaginary tea from a plastic teacup, teddy bears and other dolls arrayed in tiny chairs around her table.

I'd always known that she was going to grow up and become a woman. Hell, I'd known about her sex life for years. I wonder if Raymond felt as old as I did right now, seeing his little girl all grown up? Before I could stop it, a deep sigh escaped from my lungs.

"Is something wrong, Uncle Alex?"

"No. Sorry, love. Just reminiscing." I stirred myself out of my reverie. "Just a couple of questions, then I will let you two alone for the evening. It looks like you could use some time together." I grinned and they both blushed.

"Since you two have been on this voyage of discovery about your dominant and submissive issues, have you acted on it? Done any role playing or tried any bondage or any sort of discipline?" Chris flushed a deep red again and looked down at the floor. I leaned closer and pushed that picture of me leading my naked pony boys on their leashes closer to him.

123456...8