Seven Tails: Tail 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
438 Followers

"There's no shame in being submissive, Chris. Remember my conversation with Nathan? It takes real strength, inside and out, to give yourself to another. You are not a weak man. You love Belle and would do anything to make her happy. I have nothing but the deepest respect and admiration for you." He still looked down at the floor, a troubled look on his face.

I reached over and snapped my fingers in front of his face. "Hey!" He jumped back and looked up at me in surprise. "I asked you a question, boy. Have you acted on it or not?"

The subbie in his psyche reacted to the Dom in my voice and said "Yes, Sir!"

"Has she tied you up?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Forced you to have sex with her?"

"There wasn't much... force... involved. Yes, Sir."

"Made you wear a collar? Put you on a leash?"

"No, Sir."

"Has my niece ever spanked you for being a bad boy?" He flushed red again at the thought.

"No, Sir." I looked at Belle and her face was almost as red as her husbands. I was embarrassing them but they had come to me for advice and I wasn't interested in pulling punches. I raised an eyebrow at her and she mumbled "We haven't...played...all that much. Only a couple of times. Normally we just have...sex."

I leaned back in my chair and folded my arms. "Well, you asked me, so I am telling you my opinions. Of course, any time you don't want to hear it anymore, you can always tell me and I'll back off. Your life, especially your sex life, is purely your own."

"We understand, Uncle Alex. And we do want your help. It's just..."

"Embarrassing, I know. Especially talking to your dear old uncle about your sex life. Who would have thought it would come to this?" I drummed my fingers on the arm of the chair and looked at them both for a bit. They were very young, true. But old enough to make their own choices in life. And if this was the road they chose to travel down, them I would help all I could. If nothing else, maybe I could keep somebody from getting hurt.

"Okay, here's what I'm thinking. If you really are interested in this lifestyle, I think you should come spend a couple of days at my ranch. Check out my operation. Talk to my pets. Poke around in the closets and try on some of the clothes to see if they fit, if you know what I mean." Before either one of them could open their mouths I said "I have plenty of room and plenty of food and nothing pressing going on. There are guest rooms in my house that haven't been used in years."

"You would be under no obligations, of course, sexually or otherwise. As a matter of fact, I would frown on that sort of thing at this point in your relationship. You are still exploring each other, there's no need to add more partners to the mix. Don't want to ruin a good thing before it even gets properly started."

"But you could be Guest Domme and Guest sub and get a good taste of what the lifestyle is like. Belle, my pets would treat you like they do me, obeying your orders and accepting whatever punishment for misdeeds you deem necessary. Knowing my pets they would do anything they could to make you happy. As a matter of fact, I think I'll need to impose some strict restrictions on them before we arrive. Some of them do tend to get carried away at times..."

"Chris, all of my ponies would welcome you like a long lost brother and they would be more than happy to tell you at length what being a sub and a pony is all about. And show you in graphic detail. Once again.." I coughed lightly into my hand. "I'll have to set some restrictions. You are more than welcome to stay with Belle, of course. But if you would like to try it out all the way I could empty out a cage for a night or two and give you a feel for what being an owned pet is really like."

"Of course you have to realize that once you walk onto my property you are in my domain. My own little kingdom. And the rules there are quite different from this outside world. My ponies are not allowed to wear any sort of clothes unless I tell them to. They are almost always naked or at most wearing harnesses. Usual daytime attire is tennis shoes and a collar an nothing else. And, since being ponies turns them on and having ponies turns me on, at least once, if not multiple times a day, somebody is having sex with somebody else. And we don't restrict it to behind closed doors, if you know what I mean. My pets are allowed free play time with each other on a rotating schedule. But Master, of course, gets to play whenever and with whoever he chooses." I smiled.

"If that kind of thing is going to shock or offend you, then I suggest being careful which corners you walk around."

"But I think it would do one of two things for you. It would either give you a crash course in the D/s lifestyle and help you along the road to happiness or it would make you realize that is not what you really want after all. At which point you are more than welcome to leave at any time."

"So, what do you think?"

Chris and Belle looked at each other and had a silent conversation that consisted of wiggled eyebrows and small shrugs and little nods. It gave me hope for their relationship. Usually it took couples years together to communicate like that. If their minds were already so closely linked I figured they would be together for a good long time. Belle finally turned to me and said "If you're sure it won't be..." I raised a hand and stopped her.

"My home is your home, dear. You are just about the only person from the outside that I would have in my home. So it's settled. We leave in the morning. Come here, dear, and hug your old uncle Alex goodnight." When she snuggled into my arm I held out the other one and said "You too, lad. You are part of my family too, now."

We shared a warm three way hug and I kissed each of them on the forehead before I turned in for the night.

And I was glad the walls had sufficient soundproofing. Several times I noticed the water in my glass rippling to unheard vibrations and I was pretty sure it wasn't from the pounding surf of the nearby ocean.

I slept with a hopeful smile on my face.

Two

The kids had a bazillion questions on the plane ride and even more during the drive from the airport. I answered as many of them as I could, but a lot of them I just answered with "Why don't you just wait and see what you think when we get there?" And they oohed and ahh'ed over the scenery from the windows of my Mercedes as we sped through the mountains. Neither one of them had ever spent much time in the western mountain regions and the verdant green of the trees and the stately look of the mountains had them mesmerized.

I'd spent a good amount of time on the phone with Nathan giving him explicit instructions on what I wanted done when we arrived and some very stern warnings on expected behavior around our guests. At one point I had him put Gael on the phone personally and threatened to take away her paints and lock her in the basement for the entire week if she didn't behave herself. I guess she caught the tone in my voice, for she solemnly vowed to be the epitome of the serene and submissive pony. She swore that she would make me proud of her. I had to relent a bit and tell her that I was always proud of her and that I knew she wouldn't disappoint me.

There was nobody in sight as we pulled up in front of the house and got out of the car. They both got out and looked around expectantly and Belle said "This place is beautiful, Uncle Alex! But Ummm... Where..." I just grinned, stuck two fingers in my mouth and whistled loudly.

They already knew we were there, of course. Opening the gate sounds a chime inside and you can see who is coming for a good distance before they reach the house. I could picture all of my pets clustered around the windows and peeking around the curtains and chattering excitedly. In all of the years since I started collecting ponies we had never had any guests in the house before. This was going to be an opportunity for them to show off privately on their own turf, as opposed to being in a strange place like the gathering. And they all wanted to make a good impression on Masters guests. Especially since they were my family.

At my whistle the front door was flung open and all of my pets came trooping out in a line. Even though all of my ponies were equal in my eyes, they had established their own pecking order, of course. They emerged from the house in their own version of seniority. Sarabeth, Nathan, Gael, Daniel, David and Wendy. Pretty much in the order that I had taken them. All of them were decked out in their finest parade harnesses and tails (of course), minus only the bits and bells.

They marched out and formed a line across the porch, eyes front and standing with backs straight, hands at their sides. There was a seconds pause then Nathan said "Hey!" All of their hands went behind their backs. When he said "Up!" they all stomped a foot forward on the wooden porch and six heads went down in a bow to me and my guests. On the third call "Ho!" they all went to one knee and bowed their heads again, fisted hands down on the wooden planking. I heard Belle gasp out loud. She said "Oh my god!"

Even though they tried to hide their faces, I saw six grins appear at Belles shocked tone.

I was impressed myself. I just wanted a presentation. I was willing to bet Nathan had thought that up and talked the others into it.

After holding that for just a moment, Sarabeth looked up at me and said "Welcome home, Master!" The smile on her face reflected the one on mine. I was beaming with pride. One hand came up and I said "Come on down here, pretty girl." She hopped up and sprang down the steps as the rest got to their feet. I gave her a quick hug and a warm kiss then turned with my arm around her waist. "Chris, Belle, this is my first pony, Sarabeth. You talked to her on the phone last night." Both of their eyes were wide and staring. It was natural. Sarabeth was so beautiful sometimes it was hard to look away from her. And that harness accented her curves so perfectly it made her even hotter.

Belle said "Oh my god! She's... you're... oh my god, you're beautiful!" Then she blushed a deep red as she realized that she had said that to an almost completely naked woman. Realizing her discomfiture, my good girl just curtseyed to her and said "And you are beautiful too, Miss Belle. I can see why Master is so proud of you. Welcome to our home." Then she stepped over to Chris who was also staring and speechless. She said "Hello Chris." and leaned up and whispered something in his ear that made him blush again and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. The scene made me think of Frodo Baggins meeting Lady Galadriel for the first time and I smiled.

As she stepped aside Nathan walked up, looking proud and regal in his harness. He stepped up and went to one knee again in front of Belle, took his hand in hers and kissed it. "Lady Belle, you honor us with your presence." She gasped and blushed and giggled and said "Oh my goodness!" Then he rose to his feet and gripped Chris's hand warmly and said "Chris, it's good to meet you. I think you'll enjoy it here. If there's anything you need, come see me."

Gael held to her word and was polite and charming and kissed them both on the cheek, standing a bit on tiptoes to reach. She had only been out of her cast for a week and was still a little unsteady, but she was recovering nicely. Daniel and David stepped up together, almost looking like twins. Moving in unison, they bowed together and said "We are honored." with their hands over their hearts.

Wendy came up last and she was shy and nervous. Only having had her tail for a little over a month, I had only taken her to one gathering since she was given to me and this was the first time meeting strangers as a pony. She blushed and tried to get by with just a curtsey, but I captured her with my arms as she tried to scoot by. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her in front of me and bent to nuzzle her neck while she squeaked and wiggled.

"And this shy little critter is Wendy, my newest pony. She hasn't been around strangers much since she was given to me. You'll have to forgive her."

"Somebody gave you this beautiful girl? As a gift? How could... I mean...why..." Belle stuttered to a halt. I kissed the side of Wendys head and said "It's complicated. Her previous owner passed away before she could be trained and he left her to a friend in his will. He, in turn, had things happening and wouldn't have time for her, so he gave her to me. Like I said, it's complicated."

I turned Wendy and swatted her gently on the butt to get in line with the others. Before I could even ask Sarabeth said "Master, lunch is ready."

"Excellent. Thank you, love. You kids hungry? Let's eat!"

After lunch I had Daniel and David run Belle and Chris's luggage up to their room before my niece's new husband could even protest. Sarabeth took Wendy in tow to get my own bag unpacked and my things put away. I suspect that Chris wanted to use the excuse of unpacking to try and work off a little tension. His eyes were still wide and both of them were obviously aroused by the smorgasbord of nude flesh they were being exposed to. And both of them had been eyeing my pets as they sat up straight during lunch with their tails hanging over the backs of the seats.

But being the absolute monarch of my little kingdom had it's perks and one of those was being chincy, especially when it came to allowing subbies any release. I decided to take them on a little tour first. I raised a finger to my assembled ponies and said "Stables, collars, tails, present. Go!" We all got to watch six wiggling bottoms and swishing tails as they trotted off.

Belle said "What was all that?" I shrugged.

"Verbal shorthand. You'll see when we get there." I led them out to the arena and showed off the facilities there. They were both quite impressed. We toured the track and the tack room and the gym and the cart room. As we exited the arena I pointed down the road deeper onto my property that led down to our picnic area and explained that I had a couple of miles of road available to take ponies out for a long trot if the weather was nice. I showed them the outdoor track and the corral and we slowly made our way towards the stables. I stopped right in front of the stable doors and turned to face them.

"Do you recall that last night I told you that my ponies all lived in cages in my stables?"

Chris nodded slowly and Belle said "I thought you were kidding. Don't they live in the house with you?" I just shook my head.

"Girl child, don't you know I would never kid about something like that?" I turned and flung the door open and ushered them inside.

All of the curtains were wide open. Each of my pets were completely naked except for their collars and tails, as I had instructed. And each of them was kneeling on the floor just inside the cage door, legs slightly spread, hands on their thighs and their eyes on the floor in front of them. As Belle gasped and said "Oh my goodness!" and Chris said "Holy shit!" I heard a few half stifled snickers and one unsuppressed giggle that I was sure must have been Gael.

Their heads swiveled back and forth as we walked down the line and back. When we got to the end I noticed that David was both blushing and completely erect, his prick twitching in the air in front of him as he knelt. I chuckled and said "Looks like one of you has gained a fan. Maybe both of you!"

"Uncle Alex!"

I demonstrated how my remote worked by popping open all of the cages and the cabinets one at a time and unlocking David and Wendys shackles. Chris asked me about those. I said "It's just another demonstration of their willing submission, for the most part. They wear the shackles in the cages like their collars. Willingly at my direction. Of course, there are always consequences for disobedience." Remembering a conversation quite some time back I said "Gael! What happens when you forget to put the shackle on when you enter your cage?"

The little redheads eyes went wide and she glanced around at her ankle worriedly before replying.

"You don't feel much like sitting down for a week, Master!" I chuckled.

"You're a good girl, little flame."

Splitting the kids up for a moment, I sent Belle into Sarabeths cage and Chris into Nathans for the grand tour of the living quarters of an owned pony. Both pets showed off their living spaces proudly like it was a palatial mansion rather than a twelve by twelve cage in my stables. And it didn't take but a few minutes before they were sitting down on the bunks together and chatting like old friends.

While they were so engaged I told David and Wendy to get their leashes and I collected them and walked back up towards the front. I had Daniel join the lads and Gael join the girls as they seemed like they were all ready to let their hair down and have a good long "getting to know each other" discussion. Both Nathan and Sarabeth had gotten down their dishes of kibble and Belle and Chris were sampling the pony fare. I could imagine that was going to have a subtle effect on their stay here. I smiled.

Standing there with two obviously aroused ponies in tow, I cleared my throat gently. Everyone stopped to look. "If everyone is comfortable for the moment, I think I am going to take advantage of the situation and have a little nap. Or something." Gael snickered and Daniel pouted just a little. I pointed fingers at my pets and said "Behave yourselves and remember our conversation. Remember your limits and the consequences." To Belle and Chris I said "Stay as long as you like. I'll be a couple of hours at most. We'll have dinner around seven. Hmmm..." It was a nice night out there. "Maybe we'll eat outside tonight. That would be nice. Sarabeth? Do we have enough steaks thawed?"

"Yes, Master! And shrimp too, if you'd like."

"Excellent. You and Nathan are in charge of dinner. Call me if you need me."

And with that I took my two ponies off to bed.

It had been well over twenty four hours since I'd had sex with anybody, let alone one of my ponies. A rare and unprecedented event for me. One that I didn't want to repeat any time soon. After all, a man could only deprive himself so much, right?

What began as a gentle group cuddle after my pets had shed their tails and climbed into bed with me rapidly turned into a pony sandwich, with David as the meat inside. I'd had him spend a good fifteen minutes with his face buried between Wendy's thighs tonguing her gently while I lay with her head in my lap, petting her and occasionally pinching those large sensitive nipples. After he had brought her off twice I had him kneel up over her chest and slip his cock into her mouth while I had him lubing up his own butt and telling me how much he wanted me to fuck him.

Once he was both completely hard and well lubed up I had him slip back between her soft thighs and slowly work his prick up inside of her pussy while she gasped and groaned. It had only been a little over a month ago that Wendy was a virgin and while all of her wonderful little openings had gotten a thorough workout since then, she was still extremely tight and it took some patience to get her relaxed enough to open up completely. When he finally made it all the way inside of her, I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist then moved behind David and began rubbing the head of my prick up and down the crack of his ass and delighting in the goose bumps that traveled up and down his back in waves.

When the head of my cock started pressing at the opening to his ass, David shivered and moaned. Wendys legs went tighter around his middle and she brought her hands up and captured his face in her palms and looked up into his eyes.

"Relax, David." she whispered. "Let him in. You know you want Master inside you."

Justrex
Justrex
438 Followers
123456...8