Seven Tails: Tail 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Aaah..." he gasped. " I do...Oooohhh... but it hurts some at first...Mmmmm... Oh god...Oooohhh!" David stiffened and cried out softly as the head of my cock slipped inside of the tight ring of muscle guarding his entrance. It immediately clamped down on the shaft of my prick and I paused and waited while he mewled and bit his lip and whined, trying to catch his breath. Wendy cooed and peppered his face with kisses and squirmed beneath him while my prick sank deeper and deeper into his ass.

Finally his soft ass cheeks pressed into my belly as I drove all the way home inside of him. He too, had been practically a virgin when I took him a little over a month ago. He'd been taken rather forcefully by a trainer who took advantage of his Masters illness to abuse his stock. By the time I had bought him at the pony auction he was reticent and afraid of being taken sexually by another man. It took some careful coaxing and patience to get him to relax enough to accept me. Once he finally did he discovered that he enjoyed it. But once again, he was still fairly new at being on the receiving end of a prick and I had to move carefully and patiently.

"Ooohh... Is it nice, David?" Wendy cooed.

"Mmmm... yes. Oh yes."

"Does it feel good having Master inside you?" She swirled her hips underneath his body.

"Oh yes." He wriggled between us, moving between my body and hers. "And it feels good inside you too, Wendy. You are so tight.." Her hips lifted and she crossed her ankles behind his back and her hands clutched at his shoulders as she pulled him into her hard.

"And your big hard cock fills me up so good, David. You are almost too much for me to take..." That talk was a little surprising, coming from her. Wendy was usually so shy. She must have been taking lessons from Gael. I'd have to find a way to gently encourage that behavior. Not only did I like the interaction, she was giving Davids ego a little boost as well. We men were so susceptible to those sorts of comments.

As I began slowly pumping in and out of Davids tight ass, Wendy lifted her head and looked at me over his shoulder.

"Master?"

"Mmmm... Yes, love?"

"Can I be in the middle next time?"

"Aaahhhh..." I sighed happily, delighting in not only the feel of that tight butt squeezing my prick but the mental picture of looking down and seeing Wendys wonderful little body sandwiched in between two pistoning cocks and listening to her squeal.

"Of course you can, sweetheart."

Three

The following morning I had everybody up to the house for a big breakfast. Usually I ate by myself or with one other if one of my pets had been exceptionally good and earned a treat. On occasion I has someone up early to kneel with their head and hands locked in the stock-like holes of my smaller dining table while I teased them with a foot and fed them bites off of my plate.

But I took advantage of having good company to take it easy and enjoy ourselves, at least for a day. I liked having someone around that I could show my ponies off to. Since it was a bit chilly and we were going to relax I had them skip their tails and wear sweats and collars for the time being. When it warmed up later we'd change into something more fun.

Chris and Belle had come down looking tired and happy. It looked like they had a good night together, no doubt fueled in part by the special ingredient in the kibble they had sampled. I made myself a mental note to send them home with a bag of it when they left.

And right before we all retired for the evening I pulled Chris aside and told him when they went up to look in the center drawer of the pedestal under the bed and said that they were more than welcome to use anything they thought might be interesting. That drawer was well stocked with almost everything the discerning Dom or sub might need for an evening of fun; ropes, chains, shackles and cuffs, blindfolds, collars and a leash, silk scarves, ball gags, paddles, floggers, a strap on harness and toys of varying sizes.

I wasn't sure exactly how their sex life was normally other than Belles comment that it was "Wonderful!" but from the looks on their faces and the tired and sore but happy way they moved as they came down that morning I was pretty sure that they had taken advantage of at least some of the little trinkets I kept stocked up there. And from the way Chris kept shifting around in his seat I wondered if he had finally gotten his first dose of subbie discipline that night.

It made me smile and feel like a dirty old man as I imagine my niece pulling her husband up over her lap and paddling his bottom pink.

This time, to his chagrin, I got to refuse Chris' offer to help as I bustled around and made breakfast myself. I had Gael trotting back and forth filling coffee cups and water glasses as I bustled around making stacks of French toast and sausages. She'd sliced up some fresh strawberries for those that wanted them and set out butter and four different kinds of syrup and a small bowl of blueberries.

"I'm kind of surprised, Uncle Alex." Belle said between bites, wiping a bit of syrup from her chin. "I expected you to be sitting around having all your needs catered to, like some sultan or something. Do you cook them breakfast all the time?"

"Heavens no." I said, finally getting to sit down and eat. "If we ate breakfast like this all the time we would never get any training done. We'd all be too full for a workout. My pets usually only get kibble in the mornings. We try to get up early and get to our training before it gets too warm. Besides," I added "If we ate like this all the time the grocery bill would break me."

"Master works too hard as it is." Sarabeth piped up. "We wouldn't let him do this all the time, Miss Belle. We would have to work even harder to get him to relax and enjoy himself."

Gael, wiping butter from her lips, added "Some of us have to work hard to get Master to relax and make his life interesting. It's a pain in the butt sometimes ..." she stopped and grinned at me, her nose wrinkling. "But it's worth it!"

"You probably don't know it," Nathan joined in "But your uncle was most likely up at three or four this morning beginning his day. Hmmm..." he paused in thought. "It was a bit chilly this morning so he probably went to the arena. My guess is he probably ran at least three miles on the track, if not five. Maybe a couple of miles on the stationary bike. Then most likely at least an hour on the free weights and some sparring with the heavy bag and some time either doing Tai Chi or Tae Kwan Do routines."

Chris raised an eyebrow at me and looked impressed. I usually wore fairly baggy clothes so the fact that I worked out all the time wasn't self evident. It made me look slightly soft and gave me a slight edge over anybody who might want to test me physically. Of course all of my ponies had seen me naked (intimately!) and knew that I kept myself in good shape.

"After that back here for a quick shower and into the pantry to mix up another batch of kibble and then into his office to work on the books, place orders and answer emails."

I didn't know my pets knew about my morning routines but it didn't really surprise me all that much. I didn't keep it a secret and they were all fairly intuitive.

Daniel leaned forward and said "Since Master has the highest number of champions in his stables, the other owners are always asking him for advice. They all want to be like him. But nobody has succeeded yet." He looked up at me and smiled. "I don't think anybody else could be like Master." I smiled back.

"And nobody has perfect ponies like you either, Daniel. You and all of my pets. It's no surprise to me that you are all champions." He wiggled a little in pleasure.

Sarabeth added "And Master writes fiction and advice columns for some of the leading fetish magazines and websites all over the world. He has lots of readers and gets tons of letters and emails every day. Master takes the time to answer each and every one."

Since Nathan was my resident computer geek and he had taught himself to touch type, I often had him typing things for me, either as I dictated or from my scribbled notes. I'd never thought to tell him to keep that a secret and my ponies did like to talk.

The few times I had him transcribing while I was writing my fiction stories we both ended up getting easily distracted. We would always end up taking a break in the middle of a steamy sex scene, either right there in my office or with him trailing happily along behind on his leash as I led him to my bed.

I was on the fence as to whether or not to let him continue typing my stories. My work was starting to suffer a little from the distractions and it's not like I needed an excuse to drag him off to bed.

Belle frowned a little. "I never realized that being a Dom was so much work!"

"If you want to do it full time and on the scale that I do it, it's a lot of work. A lot of work and a lot of worry." I glanced over at Daniel and he blushed and hung his head. One hand came up and unconsciously rubbed the small scar on my temple.

"And if you want to do it right, especially with lots of championship ponies like this, it's hideously expensive as well. I spent well over a million dollars revamping the stables and putting in the cages. All the plumbing and wiring and stuff." Everybody's eyes went a little wide at that statement. "Remodeling the arena cost me another quarter mill. And between the carts and all of our gear, harnesses and toys and such, another hundred thousand or so. Plus care and feeding. Do you know what it costs to feed seven people for a year?" I waved a hand. "You don't want to know."

David blurted out "Master paid a hundred and fifty thousand dollars for me at the auction." Belle and Chris both gasped. He added "I'm not really sure why, but I'm sure glad he did."

Before I could even reply Wendy chimed in. "And two days later he got me for free." She looked slightly embarrassed. "I guess I was a bargain."

"I'd have paid twice that for either one of you. And not regretted a penny of it." They both looked slightly mollified. "And I wouldn't sell any of you for a million dollars cash. Not for any amount of money. You are my ponies and you always will be mine and I will always be your proud Master."

I turned back to my guests and continued.

"Of course you don't have to do it like I do. I do it this way on a grand scale because I like it and it turns me on and I'm rich and I can afford it. But just starting out, you can do it as cheaply and as simply as you want. You can buy a collar and a leash for ten bucks from any pet store. Some good soft rope is cheap and the stuff they sell at the fabric stores for drapery cords is even softer. Long scarves are a dime a dozen at the thrift stores, even some good silk ones. They sell blindfolds as "sleep masks" in the drug stores or you can get a sewing machine and make your own. It's easy enough to do. It's your choice how you want to do it or if you even want to do it at all."

I looked at Belle and Chris and said "I'm not trying to push this lifestyle on you. That is entirely your decision. You had questions so I am giving you a look into my world. There are millions of other Doms and subs and they all play differently. There are thousands of ponies and Owners and they all do things differently. This is just how I do it."

"If you decide you want to live like this I will give you all the support and advice you want. If you decide it's not for you, I'll respect that, too. No hard feelings either way."

I looked at Chris and said "This decision is going to be hardest on you, of course. Being a Dom is easy. Or at least deciding to be one is. The role isn't easy if you do it right. But deciding to be a sub is probably about one of the hardest decisions a person could make. Especially a strong self assured one like yourself. You and Belle need to have lots of conversations about this and talk it through carefully. Don't just jump into anything you might regret later."

"I'm aware of that, Sir." He replied. "We have talked about it some before you came, but it was always a bit uncomfortable and we didn't know all the words to say. Since I met you we have opened our discussions a little more but we always end up...distracted, if you know what I mean." He blushed a bit and Gael tittered from down the table.

"I... We've only been here for about twelve hours now but from what I have seen so far... I... Well, both of us, really... Have been incredibly turned on the whole time we've been here so far." He reached over and took Belle's hand and squeezed it. "I didn't think we were ever going to get to sleep last night." He looked up at her and added. "Not that I'm complaining." He leaned over and they kissed and all my girls said "Aww..."

I smiled. "I'm glad it's had a positive effect. But you've only really seen the fun and easy stuff so far. Well.." I coughed into my hand. "Some of the fun stuff, anyway. There are still a few things that dear old uncle Alex doesn't want to show you. Not just yet, anyway. There are...fringe benefits...that you will have to work out on your own."

"And tomorrow we go back to our regular schedule again. I can't have my ponies laying around getting fat and soft. Or their Master, either. We'll be up early for training as usual. You two are welcome to come watch or join in or stay in bed as you wish. But if you do decide to join us we have plenty of gear and sweats and the like in the arena locker room and in the tack room." I raised an eyebrow inquiringly at Chris and he blushed and looked away.

"But for now," I said as I polished off the last bit of butter and syrup and dropped my fork in my plate, "I believe Daniel and David have kitchen duty this morning." They both groaned theatrically but got up and started gathering dishes quickly. Daniel had plenty of experience as a bus boy and he had taught David how to move and clean up quickly and easily. Those two were turning into quite a team together. They complimented each other well and I believe that David had a calming effect on Daniel that kept him from being so rash and impulsive. That was a very good thing.

"Miss Gael."

"Yes, Master?"

"Come up here, please." She rose from her seat and started to go to her knees next to me and I stopped her with a gesture.

"How's the leg?"

"It's fine, Master! Getting better every day!" I had my doubts. She'd been limping a little this morning while setting up for breakfast. I patted my leg and she balanced with one hand on my shoulder and put her foot up on my thigh. My fingers caught the elastic of her sweat pants and pulled them up her calf, exposing her ankle and lower leg. Even my inexperienced eye could see a knot on her bone where the break had been. I probed the spot tenderly with my fingers and while she didn't make a noise, I could hear a little catch in her breath as I squeezed the spot. Damn.

We'd have to go back to the doctor again for more tests to be certain, but I was pretty sure her running days were over. Double damn!

Now before you get all indignant, be aware that I wasn't cursing for myself. Sure, I liked having champion ponies. I loved seeing my pets perform and I liked the envious looks I got from the other owners. It stroked my ego when they tried to buy my ponies and asked me for training tips.

I was a greedy selfish bastard. But not that much of a bastard.

This was about my little redheaded pony and her own desires to be a winner. Gael herself wanted to be a champion very badly and she worked hard at it. She was a fierce competitor and I could tell she felt a little overshadowed by Sarabeth and Nathan and she needed to prove to herself that she was just as good as them.

In my eyes, of course, she was as "good" and as important as any of my other ponies. Gael was my little burning flame of passion and I would love her and be proud of her even if she never competed again.

But convincing her of that would be a long hard road. We would have to see what her test results were when I got her back to see the doctor. I guess we'd cross that bridge when we came to it.

"No running for you this week, missy."

"But... But..." I held on to her leg and pointed a finger at her sternly.

"No running, no jumping, no dressage, no boots. Slow walking only. Free weights, stationary bike, isometrics." I glowered at her through my eyebrows and made sure she was looking full in my face. "Do we understand each other completely?"

Her face fell and she looked disappointed and sad. "Yes, Master." My hands pulled the leg of her sweats back down and let her lower her leg back to the floor, then I reached up and grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her down for a kiss. Softly, I growled into her lips. It was our not so secret little signal that I desired her hot little body, which was entirely true. Then I pulled back and whispered into her ear softly enough that nobody else could hear. "I want you healthy, little flame. And I want you. You are going to be mine tonight. All... Night... Long..." She let out a small gasp and I felt her shiver in my hands. "Thank you, Master!"

Amazingly enough, I rarely let a pony spend all night in my bed. I had decided to save that for special occasions and rewards and it had worked out good so far. My pets all worked hard to earn that reward as often as possible. From the smile on Gaels face it looked like I had managed to alleviate a little of her disappointment. And I'm sure the sacrifice wouldn't weigh too heavily on me, either.

After breakfast we all went out to the stables and Nathan got to give a grand tour of his leather shop. Even though he was just learning and just starting out, he'd already produced some promising things and he had stacks and stacks of drawings and notes of ideas that had occurred to him to try out later.

Nathan had convinced me to spend some more money on additional supplies and tools. Not like I was all that hard to convince. He was turning out some amazing things and I wanted to see him continue to improve. But I did love it when he came to me asking for more tools and supplies. I did so enjoy making him beg. His shop was now about as fully equipped as any in the country.

Even though I didn't need the money, I had told my pony boy that I wanted his operation to be self supporting inside of a year. And once again he didn't let me down. We'd set up an account at one of the big fetish gear sites and he'd already sold a thousand dollars worth of custom collars and cuffs through there. Warrior Pony Leatherworks was already becoming known and his orders were increasing every week. And while I had originally tasked Daniel and David to be his helpers, it was actually Wendy who showed the most interest and ended up being his full time partner, not only helping design and make things but keeping his books as well.

And since I already had Nathan doing both the sulky racing and the dressage competitions we decided after a long conversation to move David into his spot on the chariot team and see how that worked out. Nathan had been torn about the decision. He loved to run and he loved the dressage and even though we had only run one chariot race, he liked that as well. I had to put my foot down and make him choose. It wouldn't do to have him get injured trying to do too many things at once.

To make up for his disappointment, Nathan had designed and was making a set of running gear for the lads to wear when we ran the chariot again. If things went as planned my lads would be wearing something that looked like a cross between ancient leather armor with a little "Mad Max" thrown in. The pieces were designed around the knee and elbow pads and helmets we usually wore for protection so they would be protective and decorative as well. It would make them look fierce and dangerous but still allow a good view of their tight abs and cute butts and those strong legs and thighs.

1...345678