Seven Tails: Tail 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

I could see that her touch had the same effect on the boy that Ash's was having on me. Both of our pricks started twitching and swelling in anticipation. The girl kept Sarabeth in the corner of her eyes, mimicking her as closely as she could. Both girls hands swirled around in tighter and tighter circles until as one, they came to a stop holding a rapidly swelling prick in their hands. Two sets of soft warm fingers began stroking two shafts slowly and in unison.

In no time at all, we were hard. The girls looked at each other and smiled.

Sarabeth winked at Ash and said "Follow me, sister." Bending down, she took Daniels prick in her mouth and sucked on him slowly.

This time I got to watch as Ash took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it. One of those things I would never get tired of seeing. Or feeling. That little mouth was so snug and warm and inviting. And this time she was even more relaxed so it felt even better.

Practice does make perfect, after all.

The boy moaned lightly. Sarabeth squeezed the brunettes hand and as one they released us and sat back up again. Pulling her gently along, Sarabeth scooted up until Daniels prick was right in front of her pussy and Ash did the same. Once again, two small hands closed on two big organs and stroked them slowly.

"Ash." Her eyes focused on me.

"Yes, Master?"

"Sarabeth is going to put Daniels cock inside of her." She blushed.

"Yes, Master. I know."

"Have you ever had a man inside of you, Ash?"

"No, Sir."

"Do you want my cock inside of you, Ash? Do you want to reach between your legs and put me inside your pussy?" She shivered and her nipples went completely hard.

"Yes, M-master. I want you inside of me."

"Ask me nicely, girl." Her mouth came open slightly and her face went completely red.

After a moments hesitation she stuttered "P-please M-master? Please can I put your hard cock in my p-pussy?" I reached up and caressed her cheek softly.

"Good girl. Of course you can."

As one, they leaned up and scooted a little bit further, hands still clutched tightly together. "Just rub it back and forth for a minute, sister." Sarabeth advised. The girl slowly rubbed the head of my cock up and down between her lips from one end to the other. I could feel that she was dripping wet and ready.

"Now place it right at your entrance and sink down on it very slowly. Give yourself time to adjust. Take all the time that you need, sister."

"Oh......" She said as the head of my cock slowly parted her lips and the tip slipped into her entrance. A small wiggle and another quarter of an inch slid inside of her. "Oh....." A little more. "Oh...." And even more.

"Oh.... Oh.... Oh my god......" She stopped when I was about halfway inside of her and took a deep breath, eyes closed.

I think all three of us said "Take your time, Ash. Go slow." She bit her lower lip and I could see those awesome stomach muscles clenching and relaxing. A little bit more each time as she moved until after what had seemed like hours, her pussy finally settled down on my crotch as she was completely impaled on my prick.

"Oh my god.... Oh.... I feel so.... This is.... Oh my god...."

"Are you okay, sister?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmmm.... I think so..."

"Then come here and give me a kiss." They leaned together and kissed while Daniel and I tried hard to hold perfectly still.

Which wasn't easy, let me tell you. Ash's internal muscles were spasming around my prick as they tried to get used to being stretched open and the little extra pressure of her leaning sideways was making it even more interesting.

When they parted, Sarabeth said "Congratulations, sister. Now... try this." She put her free hand on Daniels chest and started rocking her hips slowly. I didn't mind that sensation at all. Even though there was minimal movement up and down it still made little rushes of static electricity run up and down my spine.

Finally. This was the culmination of several years of effort. All boiled down into this one sublime moment of simple pleasure. She had finally given herself to me. She was now mine. I was happy for way more reasons than just the obvious one. Even though I viscerally enjoyed the hunt and the chase and the capture and the struggle that ensued afterward, this was what it was all about in the end. Pleasure.

My hands traced up her smooth thighs and up over those slim hips up to her waist and I held her while she rocked on me. The look on her face was a mixture of discomfort and pleasure, with pleasure slowly taking over. Her eyes were closed for the moment and occasionally her teeth snagged on her bottom lip. Her jaw worked very slowly as if she were whispering in slow motion.

I let my hands slide upwards to cup her firm breasts in my palms. Her skin was so soft and warm. I squeezed them gently and my fingertips traced around her nipples then pinched them lightly making her shiver. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the boy mirroring my moves on Sarabeths firm little titties. She shivered too and both girls had goose bumps on their skin. Beneath her hips my pelvis began rocking in counterpoint to her movements, making each stroke just a shade longer and deeper.

"Ash..."

"Mmmmm.....?"

"Look at them, pony girl. Look over at your brother and sister ponies."

"Oh...... yes, Master......" Her eyes open and she glanced over at the two happily fucking ponies next to us. They both smiled at her. Ash and Daniel locked eyes as he lay beneath Sarabeth and fucked himself up into her body, hips moving and hands squeezing her firm mounds. A small moan came from Sarabeth and she started moving a little harder, lifting her bottom just a little before coming down again and Ash mirrored her movements.

"Oh..." she said again and another shiver ran down through her frame. Her free hand came up and clutched one of mine as I held her breasts but didn't try to pull it away. Instead, she pressed my hand harder into her chest. A deep flush started in the center of her chest and made its way quickly upwards. Her internal muscles were gripping me inside like a warm wet vice.

"Oh... Oh.... Ohhhhh....... Ohhhhh... my god...." The girl suddenly froze on top of my body and her muscles inside of her tightened down around my cock in one long spasm. Both her hand gripping my wrist and the one still holding Sarabeths little fingers gripped tightly as she came.

"Good girl... good girl... good girl..." I whispered as she shivered on top of me. As soon as the first wave of her orgasm swept over her, all of the strength seemed to leave her body and she slumped forward, her hands going limp. I supported her and lay her body down against my chest as she panted and shivered and hiccuped. As much as I just wanted to grab her ass and fuck into her myself, I waited and patted her back until her breathing returned to normal again. Beside us, Daniel and Sarabeth watched and moved against each other slowly, taking their time and enjoying the feeling of each others body as only long-time lovers can do.

Finally with a soft sigh, the girl relaxed on top of me. I patted her bottom and then put both hands on her hips and lifted her off of my body, letting my prick slip out of her and rolled her to the side. Softly she moaned "Nooooo..."

"I'm not done yet, girl. Not by a long shot." Moving her around with my hands, I turned her body sideways and moved her around until her head was resting on the boys chest and she could look up and see Sarabeth still riding him slowly. One of the lads arms came down and lay across her chest and her hand came up to rest on his forearm.

"You have given me your body, Ash. In your own way and in your own time. Now it's time that you learned to accept your Masters body as a proper pony should."

I reached down and slapped the inside of her thigh lightly with a little smack.

"Now spread your legs for me, pony girl. Spread them wide and beg your Master to fuck you." Her eyes went wide and she let out a soft gasp. But she spread her thighs wide apart, lifting her knees, looking up at me with those hazel eyes and said "Please fuck me, Master. Please....."

"Good girl, Ash." I moved back between her legs and pointed the head of my prick at her pussy. I lifted her feet and placed them on my shoulders, then leaned forward and pushed all the way inside of her in one long stroke. All of the breath seemed to leave her body in one breath that ended in a little gasp that sounded like "Oh, god..."

"Master wait, please!" I moved my hands down to the front of the girls thighs and looked up at Sarabeth as she was lifting herself off of Daniels prick. She moved to the side and said "Us too, Master. Together."

She laid herself down on the bed cheek to cheek with Ash, her head snuggled into the other girls shoulder. One hand came up and caressed Ash's cheek. Ash turned her face slightly and kissed Sarabeths cool fingers. Daniel moved between her thighs and she spread her legs obligingly, lifting her feet up to his chest as he pointed his prick at her pussy. As the boy slid back inside her again, she cooed and said "Ohhhhh..... Daniel..."

As the bed started rocking with our combined thrusts, Ash looked up at me and said "Together...."

Fourteen

The evening after she finally gave herself to me, Ash willingly bent herself over the hassock in the living room and allowed us to tie her down securely with her hands behind her back. While I and all of the rest of my ponies watched she moaned and squirmed and gasped as Sarabeth slowly and carefully slipped her very first tail into that tight virgin bottom.

For some reason her spaghetti and meat balls seemed to be so much more appealing than it did that first night. Even if she was blushing and squirming in her seat the whole time, the new girl was happy and chatty and seemed at home at last amidst the controlled chaos of my dinner table.

As a reward, I allowed her and Daniel to spend four hours alone in my bed together after I had whispered one small restriction into his ear which he readily agreed to.

When I came in after sending all the rest of my stock back to their cages for the evening, they lay cuddled together in a tangled mess of sheets tired and happy and content. They looked so happy that I almost hated to wake them.

But Master has his own needs and his own plans, of course. Neither of which involved leaving them asleep until much later.

It took a bit of work and some coaxing which involved tying the boys hands to the headboard, since it seemed that they had both tried their level best to wear each other out. But eventually they were both ready to play again. The girl climbed atop his body and Daniel and I made our first pony girl sandwich out of her as I laid claim to the last vestige of her virginity.

When I awoke the next morning she still had a smile on her lips as she slept between us.

Coda

Three months later Ash became my very first pony to take the gold in the steeplechase. By then Gael had gotten over being jealous and cheered even louder than the rest of us as the girl leapt over the barriers, leaving all of her competition in the dust. And as her trainer, I let her administer the fitting reward for my prize winning pony.

That moved us all the way to number one in the standings. Even Sergei deferred to me now, idly trying to winkle out my training techniques in seemingly "innocent" conversations.

That amused me, because he'd never get it.

Two weeks after we returned from the Gathering I was out inspecting the work being done out on the other side of the arena. Ash had convinced me that it would be a good training and exercise tool if we were to have an indoor pool installed. I'd been considering that for awhile, anyway. So we all had to bear having strangers on the farm while workmen dug a hole for an Olympic sized in-ground pool and erected a building around it connecting to the back of the arena.

The crews had just left for the day and I was well satisfied with their progress. They were working quickly, as I had set a large early completion bonus that they were quite eager to earn.

As I walked back up towards the house a chime sounded on my remote. Someone was at the front gate. Thinking it might have been one of the workmen who might have forgotten something I pulled up the screen and looked.

A small car I didn't recognize was pulled up to the gate. Just outside the drivers door there was a small pile of neatly folded clothing. And just next to that a naked girl knelt in the dust, hands on her thighs and eyes down. She was small and slim with long dark hair and a lithe looking compact body. Zooming in on the screen I saw a pair of kitten ears attached to a band on top of her head.

Really.

"What is it?" She jumped a little at the sound of my voice coming from the speaker and turned a pair of beautiful blue eyes towards the camera.

"Master Max? It's me, Sir. It's..... Jessica. You.... told me Sir that if I really wanted to that I would have to find you myself. And.... here I am, Master." Her eyes went to the ground again and she shivered just a little.

A kitten, huh? That could be very interesting.... I thumbed the button to open the gate and the girl started reaching for her clothing.

"Just your shoes, girl. Leave the rest of your things there. I'll send someone down to collect them. Come find me just the way you are."

A deep flush spread down her chest as she looked up the length of the road towards my farm and thought about walking all that way wearing nothing but her shoes and those cute little ears.

"Yes, Master."

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers