Seven Tails: Tail 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My newest pony slept for twelve hours straight. She woke up to go to the bathroom and I sent Sarabeth in to feed her some soup and crackers and talk to her until she fell asleep again. The combination of the fear and apprehension and being locked in that box for so long had taken it's toll, but she was slowly coming around.

In the meantime, I had entertained myself in various ways. I'd taken both Sarabeth and Wendy back for my afternoon nap time. After receiving the rest of the spanking I had promised her, Sarabeth stood in the corner with her hands behind her head and her bright red bottom showing while she eased her hips back and forth, trying to ease the sting.

For it being her very first punishment spanking ever, my pony girl took it well. But I didn't stop until she cried and begged me to and apologized.

While I admired the view of her burning bottom, the little brunette lay with her head in my lap and slowly sucked my cock in and out of that warm mouth and got me hard, which didn't take long at all. While her head bobbed in my lap, I slipped a hand between her thighs and slowly stroked her wet little slit, making her moan lightly around that mouthful of cock.

When I was ready, I had her climb on top of me facing my feet and work my stiff prick slowly up into her tight little ass. As her bottom cheeks settled on my crotch, I had her lay back against me, groaning.

"Sarabeth."

"Yes, Master?"

"Do you think your punishment is over, love?"

"Oooohhh, I hope so, Master. My bottom hurts and I really want to be in bed with you right now. Please, Master? Can I come play, too?"

"On one condition, Sarabeth. Only if you promise to make Wendy come at least twice with that talented mouth of yours. Do you think you can do that?" Wendy groaned again and writhed against my cock impaling her ass. Sarabeth turned and licked her lips hungrily.

"I can do that, Master. I have no doubt about that at all."

"Then come join us, pony girl."

"Thank you, Master!" The blonde practically raced to the bed and climbed on top of us, kissing me first and then the girl on top of me. She licked her way down, teeth nipping at her little hard nipples and kissed her way down Wendys stomach until she settled in between the girls thighs and buried her face in Wendys pussy, that tongue working its magic.

I held still and thoroughly enjoyed Wendy writhing atop of my body and her tight little hole squeezing my prick while Sarabeth eagerly devoured her pussy. It only took a few moments of those talented lips to bring Wendy to her first orgasm and when she came it took almost all of my willpower to keep from filling her ass with my come. But when the second one came so unexpectedly after the first, I couldn't hold back any longer. The girl started lifting her body up, pressing into Sarabeths mouth. I had to put my hands on her hips to stay inside of her. Wendy bucked hard two or three times in rapid succession and then froze up and screamed in ecstasy, her sphincter clamped down on my prick so hard it was almost painful and that pushed me over the edge and I came hard, shooting my come into her wiggling bottom. She was so wound up that she came again feeling me shoot inside of her and one more small one when my prick slipped back out of her ass.

We called it a victory.

After a short rest and a clean up, the girls ended up switching places in a way. I reclined against the pillows and my blonde beauty lay on her tummy with her head resting against my belly. Wendy lay on her side between Sarabeths thighs and tended to her poor pink bottom. She rubbed it softly with her gentle little fingers and used her lips and tongue on her skin, leaving little trails of saliva and blowing on them, cooling off the heat from her spanking.

At a nod and a gesture from me, Wendy slipped one hand underneath and slowly started playing with the blonde girls pussy, making Sarabeth groan and move her hips at the touch.

"Master?" Sarabeth raised her eyes and looked up at me. Her other hand went down and slowly stroked the little brunettes arm.

"Yes, love?"

"I know you have your reasons for doing everything. But why didn't you tell us about Ash before she arrived?" I smiled and shook my head.

"I wasn't sure she would ever get here, Sarabeth. She is a very strong minded girl. I was willing to bet that once the time was up I was never going to hear from her again. I didn't want to get anybody's hopes up prematurely. And then when I got the news that she had been found and that she went with them willingly, I just decided to let it play out and see what happened."

"So she did go with them willingly? Mmmmm....." Sarabeth swirled her hips and panted just a little as Wendy ran her tongue up between her ass cheeks. And I could see her arm moving a little faster underneath Sarabeths body.

My fingers ran through that thick beautiful blonde hair and my other hand stroked the smooth skin of her back.

"Amazingly enough she did. I gave them very explicit instructions. If she were to resist or try to run away, to offer no resistance. But to let her know that they were there on my behalf to get her. She let them put the shackles on her and she climbed into that crate all by herself. Even if she did..." I chuckled "curse at them for about half an hour solid. Apparently she didn't much care for the thought of being locked in a crate."

I shrugged and patted the top of her head. "If she had come when I told her to, she would have flown here first class and a limo would have picked her up at the airport."

But I never got a response to that as Sarabeth wrapped her arms around my waist and humped her ass up into the air. Wendy had her face buried between her ass cheeks from behind and I could hear little wet sounds as her tongue and fingers drove Sarabeth closer and closer to the edge.

A pink flush spread all over that fine pale skin as she panted and shivered and writhed harder and harder until she finally made a small scream into my chest and came, those arms tightening around my waist.

It was a good nap.

Three

My newest acquisition was angry. About many things, it seemed. Being kept in a cage. Her clothes were gone. Her luggage was gone. She wanted to send an email. She didn't care for the food.

The girl had issues and she wanted to make very sure that I knew about all of them in great detail. I sat and listened, an amused smile on my face which seemed to inflame her even further, until she ran down again. In the course of our relationship, I had talked to her on the phone several times so that she knew my voice and I knew hers. She had a sweet voice and that accent made her seem exotic.

Slightly less exotic when she was using language like that, but still. That was something I was going to have to break her of quickly.

Most of it was bravado and fear, of course. Ash was frightened. I understood that. Even though we had discussed it for three years now, it was finally a reality. The girl had never been in this sort of situation before. She was the daughter of a fairly rich man back in Australia and while she wasn't actually spoiled, she was used to getting her way. He sent her to private schools and bought her almost everything she fancied.

And now she was locked in a cage and had nothing. Even the sweats she was wearing belonged to Sarabeth. The t-shirt and bikini bottoms she had arrived in had disappeared while she slept.

Not surprisingly, she was pissed about that, too.

Finally she ran out of breath and sat down on the edge of the bed, arms crossed across her middle, glaring at me. I'd sent the others out to the arena for a workout and a combination arena/house cleaning run. I wanted them to be gone for awhile to get the first bit of unpleasantness out of the way.

This was going to be tricky. She was going to be a difficult nut to crack. Not only was she quite headstrong, but I had a feeling that some of my usual tricks weren't going to work.

And I was pretty sure if I used the whip on her like I had Nathan, Daniel and Gael when I had first taken them, I would be facing outright rebellion from Sarabeth.

Fine.

Moving suddenly, I leapt up from my chair, my leg striking it so that it flew across the room with a clatter. The girls eyes went to the chair and she didn't see when I snatched open the cage door and stepped inside. To her it seemed as if I had just materialized inside the cage only feet away. Those hazel eyes went wide and she gasped and shied away.

"Look at me, child." I kept my voice soft and even.

She glanced up at me and then looked back down at the floor.

I dropped my voice an octave and repeated slowly "Ash. Look. At. Me. Now." Her eyes were drawn to me like a magnet. Her face paled beneath her tan.

"Who am I, Ash?"

"M-max...." She said "Max Rambeaux."

"Master Max." I said.

"Master Max." She repeated and then blushed as she realized what she had just said. In her moment of confusion I stepped even closer and grasped her chin in my hand firmly. Her hands came up and clutched at my fingers but my grip was strong enough that she couldn't pry me away without hurting herself. I forced her chin up until she looked into my eyes again.

"I will tell you this, Ash. You are mine now. You are my pony from this day forward and for the rest of your life. You will never leave this place, Ash. Not without my permission. Do you understand that?"

Her lips parted but nothing came out but a small breath.

My grip shifted just a little and shook her lightly.

"I asked you a question, pony girl. Do you understand what I just said?"

"Yes!" She squeaked. "Yes I understand!"

"Yes, Master." I felt her jaw tighten in my grip and her lips compressed into a thin line and she shook her head as much as she could.

"Say 'Yes, Master.' Ash."

"I won't!"

I released her chin suddenly and walked halfway across the cage and leaned up against the bars with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Then why are you here?" Her eyes went wide in confusion.

"What?"

"Why are you here, you ignorant child? Why have you been speaking to me and training for me for the last three years? Why have you guarded your virginity? Why did you let those men put chains on you? Why did you climb inside that crate and let them lock you inside?"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I roared. She flinched back again. Her mouth came open and she stuttered. "I....I....I.....d-don't...." I paced back in front of her again in two quick strides. The girl shied back from me, trying to stay out of my reach but I was too quick for her. Once again my hand grabbed her chin and made her look at me. She squeaked and trembled at my touch and again her fingers tried to pull herself from my grip to no avail. It was a bit of a struggle not to leave bruises on her. The girl was strong.

I loomed over her, a frown on my face. A look of disappointment.

"Three years, Ashleigh. Three long years. You told me from the very first that you wanted to be an owned pony. That it was your dream. Not long after that you and I entered into a contract, girl. You would keep yourself for me and you would train for me. And I agreed that if you did all of these things, I would make you my pony."

"Do you remember that, pony girl?"

"Y-yes, Sir. I remember."

A look of extreme annoyance flickered across my face. I released her with a small push that almost sent her sprawling back on the mattress.

"You remember." I said, a touch of acid in my voice.

"Yet when I asked you why you were here all you could say was 'I don't know.' That's pitiful."

"I'm..... I'm.... S-sorry...Sir."

"Humph. You should be sorry, girl. We have spent an incredible amount of time and no little expense to make this happen. Can you see down there past Wendys cage?" I pointed to the pile of material that the lads and I had carried in from the storage this morning.

"In a couple of days that will be your new home, pony girl. Your cage. Where you will live out the rest of your or my life, whichever comes first. This ranch will be your entire world. Maybe if you behave yourself I will take you to a gathering and we will see if you have been trained enough to make a real pony girl out of you. You might get the chance to run in the steeplechase and see of all of your bragging about how fast you can run and how high you can jump is true or just a bunch of bullshit."

Her jaw tightened and her eyes narrowed. I could see the snotty remark coming to her lips and I snapped my fingers and pointed right between her eyes. "Do not open your mouth, pony girl." Startled, her jaws closed with a snap.

"As I said, that will be your new home, Ash. You are now an owned pony girl, whether you realize it or not. Whether you want to or not. Whether you thought it through or not. It's too late for regrets, pony girl. The time has passed. You can no longer change your mind. You are my pony forever. Once you get that through your mind, the better your life will be."

I walked over by the cage door and picked up the shackle at the end of the chain and dropped it on the floor in front of her.

"Put that around your ankle, Ash."

Her hand started to reach out and recoiled when she saw what it was.

"Put it around your ankle, Ash. If you don't I will put it on for you and I won't be gentle. You will wear the shackle in your cage for the rest of your life, pony girl. If you forget to put it on I will punish you." I leaned in towards her again.

"Put it on now, pony girl."

Hands shaking and eyes wide, she reached down and picked up the shackle and snapped it into place around her ankle. I smiled for the first time since I entered the cage.

"Good girl. You will quickly learn that obeying me is much better than defying me, pony girl. Your life can be good and easy and fun or it can be difficult and painful, girl. Only you can decide which you want."

"I want....." I raised an eyebrow. It was the first thing she had said in a measured tone of voice all morning.

"I want..... My treasure chest....." Her eyes flicked up to me and then back down at the floor. They stayed there for a heartbeat then looked up at me pleadingly. "I want my treasure chest, Sir. Please." She almost looked like she was going to burst into tears. It seemed that when she was upset, her accent got even stronger.

This looked like a step forward. Something that made her look past her fear and ask me for nicely. Bastard that I was, I would use it. Holding up one finger for her to wait, I stepped back out of the cage and retrieved my chair and brought it inside and sat down about ten feet from the bed. Crooking a finger, I beckoned and then pointed to a spot right in front of my feet.

"Come here, pony girl. Kneel down here and tell Master why I should give this to you."

Hesitantly, she rose from the bed and stepped forward. The shackle dragged on her ankle, making her hesitate again. There was a flickering of mixed emotions that crossed her face for just a second, then a look of resolve settled in. Ash walked over to where I sat and knelt down and looked up at me.

I held out one hand to her and she slipped her cool soft fingers into my palm. My fingers closed on hers gently, thumb stroking the back of her hand.

"Tell Master why this thing is so important to you, pony girl. I don't normally let my ponies keep any personal possessions. Rather I encourage them to get new things to reflect on their life here. But if this chest of yours is so important, then maybe you can show Master how much you want it. What is in this treasure chest of yours?"

Ashleigh looked at my hand and squeezed back just a little at my touch.

"It's...mementos, Master." I thrilled a little at her use of that word, but decided to let it go with nothing more than an extra squeeze on her hand.

"What kind of mementos, pony girl?" She sighed.

"All of the things that have been important to me, Sir. Picture albums of me and all of my mates and pets. The ashes of some of my past pets. Some pieces of tack that meant something. Locks of hair from my horses. A necklace that belonged to my great great great grandmother. A water polo ball. Some papers and other small things." She looked up at me pleadingly.

"Please, Master?"

There was a little flinch in her voice as she realized what she had just said, but then she repeated it and held my hand a little tighter.

"Please, Master? May I have my treasure chest? I'll...." her voice broke a little and her eyes went to the floor.

"I'll do anything you want."

Pulling on her hand I said "Come here, Ash." and held out my other arm. She came into my arms and I hugged her tight and patted her back. I could felt her tremble a bit and held her until she stopped, then released her and leaned back.

"I will make you a deal, little pony girl." I said. "For right now your treasure chest is safe and secure behind a locked door. Nothing will happen to it. This I promise. Okay?" She nodded.

"No matter what happens, I won't let anything happen to your chest, love. Unless the stables catch fire or something, it will be safe and secure. Plus, I have an excellent fire suppression system in here anyway. It will be safe."

"So.... Your new cage will be ready in two days, Ash. If nothing goes wrong. If.... When your cage is ready, you move in there without giving me any problems.... If you learn to present yourself to me like all of my other ponies do just once after stepping inside...."

"Then I will immediately go and get your treasure chest and let you keep it in your cage. And I promise that once you have it I will never threaten to take it away from you. It will be yours to keep forever."

"Do we have a deal, pony girl?" She smiled for the very first time this morning.

"Yes, Master."

Four

Three days. I always gave a new pet three days to get used to me and used to being owned by me before I stepped up into training seriously. Usually I spent those three days and more fighting them, teasing and punishing and rewarding them. Breaking their spirit just enough to make them submit to me.

But I always gave them that three days grace period.

That is not saying that I wasn't hard on the new girl. She seemed determined to fight me on every little detail.

I guess that I had gotten spoiled by obtaining Wendy and David so willingly. They were both so eager to please from the very first that I had forgotten what it was like to have an unwilling captive in my stables. It got my fire going just a little bit.

The very first stumbling block that we ran across was that she adamantly refused to be naked in the cage like all the rest of my stock. No amount of discussion or threats from me would sway her the slightest on this issue. Even though I made it quite clear that she was going to be naked before I left the stables, she still refused.

Smiling somewhat grimly, I went to the cabinet and secured a few items, tucking them in my back pockets and walked back to the front of her cage. The girl sat on the edge of the bed with an angry defiant look. I adopted a similar look and crossed my arms as I stared at her.

"Strip for Master, Ash. Do it now. I want to see you."

"No! I won't!"

"If you don't, I will come in and strip you myself, even if I have to cut them off of you."

"Just try it and see what happens!" She added a string of profanity that made me shake my head in disapproval. I reached in my front pocket and brought out the remote, holding it up for her to see it clearly.

"Perhaps it's time I gave you a little demonstration about some of the toys I have here, pony girl. This is Masters remote. Not only does it open the doors and control the shackles and the lights, it is also connected to that shackle around your ankle in a very different way." Pulling up the proper screen, I thumbed the #1 and she received a light tingle, making her jump.