Seven Tails: Tail 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was number one, dear. It goes all the way up to ten. That won't kill you, but it would probably knock you unconscious. Here's a number four." I thumbed the button and she jumped and screamed, clutching her ankle in pain. Another stream of profanity came from her lips and I gave her another jolt.

"You will never speak to me again like that, pony girl. Do you understand me?" She called me a nasty name and I stepped the next one up to a five, listening to her scream and writhe in pain.

She panted and wept and stuttered "Y-you....m-mother...." I held up the remote and she shied back. "No! Please! Not again! I'm sorry!" She held up her hands in supplication. "I'm sorry!"

"I won't have a pony speaking to me like that, Ash. Not now and not ever. Hopefully that is one lesson learned. Now get up, girl. Get up now."

As she climbed shakily to her feet I popped the door and stepped into the cage and walked within a few feet of her.

"This is your last chance, pony girl. Strip for me and do it now."

"I.... I can't, please! I... I just c-can't...." She turned her head away for a blink then kicked the foot with the shackle around the ankle. "I couldn't do it anyway like this..."

Really. Even frightened and in shock from that punishment the girl was always thinking. Did she think me a fool or was it just a test? And where did she think she was going to go? Did she even have a clue where she was or was escape the only thing on her mind?

While all of my pets were highly intelligent, this one was going to be a challenge, no doubt.

Well all right then. I'd play along and see what happened. If she wanted to test me, then she might be in for a surprise. My thumb flicked over the remote and the shackle popped open and dropped to the floor.

Damn! She was fast. Like a ninja, she spun and ran for the cage door, just a blur of motion. It's lucky I was expecting it. And even luckier that I had kept up with my own training. I managed to dive and snag an ankle, bringing her down. Ash spun as she landed on her hands and aimed a kick at my head which I barely dodged. Even though she was faster then I was and incredibly strong for a girl her size, being a few inches taller, seventy five pounds heavier and better trained in the painful arts gave me the advantage. I kept my grip on her ankle and brought it around, forcing her to stay face down with a painful grip.

My other hand came up and grabbed the seat of her sweat pants. Ash tried to pull away and as she pulled the pants came down a bit and that made her try to decide between fighting and baring her ass to me, which made her hesitate for just a second. Have no doubt that I used that hesitation to my advantage. I used my grip on her ankle to pull her towards me across the floor with an eye on using my superior weight to hold her down.

What I didn't bring into my calculations was how limber the little minx was. She twisted her upper body and managed to rake me with her fingernails, just missing my left eye. Even though I pulled away, I felt my skin tear under her attack. A trickle of blood immediately flowed.

Dammit! Really? I was never going to live this down. I was probably going to end up with another scar, like the one Daniel had given me accidentally with that rock last year.

So much for my chances of winning the "Prettiest Dom/me of the year" award. Heh.

Even though I always tried to keep my temper, that managed to piss me off. With a growl I managed to grab her wrist as I pulled my body on top of her and twist it painfully up between her shoulder blades. The fact that she was one of my ponies and I didn't want to cause any damage kept me careful but I was still angry and wanting to get this over just as quickly as possible. She had to learn, and learn right now, that there was no way to escape and nowhere to go and no other choice but to submit to me.

Ash shrieked and squirmed beneath me. Reaching into my back pocket, I pulled out a set of cuffs and snapped it around her wrist tightly. The other hand was reaching back trying to claw me through my jeans and getting no purchase. After a brief struggle I managed to get hold of it and lever it up behind her back and get it captured in the other side of the cuffs. Ash howled in anger and bucked her body underneath me. But my greater weight was my advantage. Reaching into my back pocket again I grabbed a set of leg irons and managed to lock them around her ankles after a struggle. Those long legs were a lot stronger than they looked.

Pressing my forearm into the small of her back, I grabbed the waistband of her sweats with one hand and jerked them down to her knees, leaving her naked from her waist down. The girl howled again and bucked even harder, trying to turn away and hide her body. My hand pushed her manacled wrists up to the center of her back and I spun like a pro wrestler, straddling her lower back and pinning her to the floor. Those sharp little fingernails managed to score across my wrist, making me hiss in pain again.

Well, that was just plain fucking enough of that. It was time to teach this wild pony girl a lesson that she wouldn't be forgetting any time soon. I reached in my back pocket for the final item I had stashed in there. The tawse. Ash apparently saw the split leather as I brought it back and she shrieked "Nooooo!" And she screamed and jerked as I brought it down across one ass cheek with a loud crack. Her whole body froze for just a second in shock and pain.

In our correspondence over the preceding three years, I had learned that Ashleigh had never been spanked, even as a child. I had warned her of my proclivities for that sort of thing. She knew that I punished my ponies for failures or lapses in judgment and that I enjoyed pulling a pony over my lap for a lively spanking now and then as a prelude to sex.

I had warned her ahead of time. She had said that she understood.

I was going to make sure that there was no doubt in her mind that Master was willing to punish a pony whenever and wherever he desired.

I felt a sharp pain in my lower back. In her struggles the girl had managed to get her hands between the top of my pants and up under my t-shirt and those fingernails were digging into the small of my back. Ignoring the pain, I proceeded to lay the tawse across her wriggling ass and upper thighs with a machine-like precision, leaving an angry red stripe wherever the leather impacted her flesh. She shrieked and screamed and kicked and bucked underneath me. My other hand reached out and managed to snag the chain between the leg irons and hang onto it, further immobilizing her legs and decreasing her leverage as the tawse came down again and again. And though she didn't realize it, her struggles accomplished nothing but baring more targets for my tawse. I managed to lay stripes all up and down her tight little ass down to her knees and inside those sweet thighs. One part of my mind marveled at the sight. The difference between the red stripes as they rose on her skin. The girls legs and thighs were deeply tanned and the place where her obviously skimpy bathing suit had covered was pale and white.

Well, it was pale at one time, moments ago anyway. Now it was all an angry red like she'd been attacked by a mad painter.

About the time that her lower body became one large red welt, Ash's screams and struggles tapered into an exhausted sobbing. As I paused in my motion, the girl went limp and shook and sobbed beneath me. Blood trickled into my eye and I wiped it away angrily. Moving off of her body, I looked down at her tear stained face and asked "Are you done, pony girl?"

I got no response as she just laid there and sobbed. My hand went into that mass of dark hair roughly and grabbed a handful of it and lifted her face up off of the floor as I looked right into her swollen streaming eyes.

"I said are you done, girl?" I growled. I made sure that she could still see the tawse gripped in my other hand. Her eyes went wide and she sobbed "Yeehehehesss.......!"

I moved my face even closer.

"Yes, Master."

She gulped and sobbed and finally managed to whisper "Y-yes, M-master." My grip on her hair relaxed and I let her head rest back on the floor again.

"Good girl."

Rising from the floor, I went over and shut the cage door firmly. I could have done that from the start and avoided some of this scene, but Ash had to be given that glimmer of hope and then have it dashed in order to bring the lesson home. And I'm pretty sure that she was unable to even walk let alone run at this point but I was tired and hurting and done teaching lessons for the day.

Leaning down, I unlocked the leg irons and tossed them casually out of the cage into the hall along with the tawse. With a swift move, I grabbed the top of her sweatpants and yanked them off of her legs, tossing them to the side. Ash moaned "Nooooo.....please....." but I ignored her. With my feet straddling her waist I leaned over and slipped a hand underneath her chest and lifted her upper torso. My other hand reached under and grabbed the bottom of the sweatshirt and pulled it roughly up over her head and down her arms. With a practiced move I uncuffed her hands and removed both the cuffs and the sweatshirt. Both of those ended up out in the hall.

I rolled the sobbing shaking girl on her side and gently lifted her in my arms. She refused to look at me, keeping her streaming eyes firmly shut as one hand wiped ineffectually at her face. And I was so pissed off that I had a brand new naked girl in my arms and didn't take the chance to look at her. I carried her over to the bed and laid her carefully face down on the soft mattress and stepped into the bathroom. I soaked four washcloths in cool water and carried them back in.

"Look at me, pony girl." She just lay there and sobbed. I leaned closer and growled. "Look at me now, Ash." Blinking hard, she levered her eyes open and looked.

"We will never need to do this again, will we girl? Do I need to beat you like this every day or are we done?"

"N-nooooo Master, please." She sobbed. "No more." Her head shook slightly. I smiled and patted her head and she flinched slightly at my touch.

"Good girl. I am going to lay some cool washcloths on your bottom and legs, girl. They will help you feel better. Just lay here and relax. I will send Sarabeth in a bit later to tend to you."

She flinched and moaned again as the cool cloths were laid across her inflamed flesh but sighed just a little as they started to cool her down.

Before I left I leaned down again and touched her lightly on the back of her neck and said "Good girl."

Five

I reclined back in my desk chair while Nathan cleaned up the last of my wounds and made little worried noises. The trashcan by the side of my desk was getting full of bloody gauze and bandage wrappers.

"My poor Master. Are you sure this girl is worth all of this trouble? Look what she did to your poor face." He put the last of half a dozen butterfly bandages across the torn skin at my temple. I had a large bandage around my wrist and another one taped across the small of my back.

Grabbing his wrist, I pulled his hand to my lips and kissed it.

"Were you worth it, Nathan? Was Sarabeth? And Daniel? And all of the others? Were you worth the trouble I took to make you mine?" He smiled and blushed just a little, remembering how hard he struggled before giving himself to me.

"I like to think I was, Master." My hand went up and patted him softly on the cheek.

"You were well worth the struggle, pony boy. I would happily do it all again if I had to in order to keep you." He smiled and blushed again, leaning over and kissing me on my undamaged temple.

"Love you, my Master." He whispered.

"And Master loves you too, my proud warrior pony."

I looked at the monitor on my desk. Sarabeth was in her cage with Ashleigh. She had replaced the washcloths with fresh ones as the girl lay on her tummy and Sarabeth was slowly stroking the girls hair and speaking to her. I didn't have the volume on so I couldn't hear but I could guess at the gentle words of wisdom my little blonde goddess was giving to the newest girl.

In the other screens I could see that all of my other pets were standing at or near the bars in their own cages, watching the scene play out and offering some sort of words now and then. Gael looked slightly pissed off and she wore a frown on her pretty face. I could tell by her expression that she had something snotty to say. They had all seen the marks on my face and wrist when I brought them in from training and put them back into their cages. Most of them had looked worried but Gael looked like she wanted to go into the cage and kick Ashleigh's ass. I had to be firm with her and remind the fiery little redhead about how hard she struggled against me those first few days.

That calmed her down some, but my redheaded pony girl was still fiercely protective of her Master and was going to make sure that the new girl knew it.

Sarabeth too, was deeply conflicted. I could see it from the slight frown of concern on her face. She looked at me in horror at the blood on my face and had wanted to immediately tend to my wounds but I had stopped her and said "There is someone else who is in need of your aid, love."

"Ash?" A hand flew to her mouth. "Master, is she..."

"She is alive and well, Sarabeth. Not permanently marked, which is more than I can say for myself. But she is in need of someone to tend to her right now, pony girl. Someone a bit more gentle and understanding than I."

My sweet and gentle pony had gasped when she saw the new girl laying face down on the bed and sobbing. The bright red stripes showed up around the edges of the washcloths as her body shook. Sarabeth stood for a moment, looking back and forth between the two of us, then sadly nodded her head and went into the cage with Ash as I shut the door firmly behind her.

I had upset her, I could tell. Even though she worried about me, her deep love for everyone made her go to the wounded pony girl first.

My little pocket goddess had tended to the marks on almost all of my acquisitions in the past. Except for Wendy and David, I had taken them all unwillingly and they had all needed that first shock of pain and despair to break their initial reluctance and get us started down the road to submission. But because I had taken her without that, she had a little difficulty understanding that not everyone is as naturally submissive as she is.

So Sarabeth was upset. With both Ash and myself. At least I wasn't in the dog house alone.

Nathan tidied up the last of the litter and medical supplies and returned everything to the cabinet where it belonged, tying up the trash bag and putting in a new one. He constantly amazed me and made me proud to be his Master. Such a proud and athletic pony, always driving towards perfection in the arena and yet so soft and willing and submissive to me when we were alone.

When he finished cleaning up he came up behind my chair and wrapped his arms around my neck, letting his hands dangle down on my chest while he pressed his cheek against my undamaged side. We both looked into the monitor while I patted his arm.

"This one is going to be a challenge, no doubt. But I think she will be worth it in the end. She is strong and an excellent athlete. Actually considered to be an Olympic hopeful last year in both track and field and some of the equestrian events." Nathan chuckled a little at the irony.

"And what's more she is deeply submissive, whether she wants to admit it or not. The girl wants to be taken and dominated but she is so strong and obstinate that she has to be forced to submit. I think I made a pretty deep impression on her this morning. One that will last her for a few days, anyway." I patted Nathans arm again. "Just like the morning that you woke up grumpy and took a swing at me, boy. Do you remember that?"

I could feel him tense up slightly and shiver. "I remember, Master. Quite well. I thought you were going to take all of my skin off with that strap." He shivered again and dropped his forehead behind my neck, whispering "I never needed another lesson like that again."

"And hopefully, neither will she. Oh, I have no doubt that I will be adding some more stripes to that pert little fanny real soon. This girl is a firecracker and this lesson will only stay with her for so long. I have no illusions that I have anywhere near broken her.."

"But it's a start."

Sarabeth stayed in the cage with Ash all afternoon. Nathan and I took a small nap together but I was so beat up and sore that we just cuddled on my bed and actually napped for a change. The sweet lad offered to give me a soft and gentle blowjob, promising to be careful of my injuries. But I thanked him and said that he could come share my bed this evening instead and see if I felt better. That seemed to take care of his disappointment.

The others ate kibble in their cages at lunch. Ash tried it for the first time and when I looked in on the camera she seemed to be enjoying the bowl she was sharing with Sarabeth. It gave me a secret smile to think what the small dose of aphrodisiacs would do to my newest girls attitude. That and the fact that she was going to be getting the full dose later on in the afternoon was going to make things really interesting. Nathan made us sandwiches and afterward I rolled over and he rubbed my back slowly until I fell asleep again.

I don't know if any of my ponies realized how much breaking in a new acquisition took out of me. Both physically and emotionally. Even though I thoroughly enjoyed spanking or paddling a willing pony as foreplay, I never really enjoyed inflicting pain. Not to that degree, anyway. That is why I always used that sort of severe punishment only once and as soon as possible, to drive home the lesson and hopefully never have to do it again.

Of course I realized that it was hard on them, too. I wasn't stupid.

I knew I was going to have to be hard on Ash. During all of the time we talked and chatted she always came back to being "wild and free and unbroken" and how someone would have to break her spirit before she would be able to give in.

That wild and untamed spirit was one of the reasons why I wanted her to be my pony girl. I didn't want that to be broken. Not completely, anyway. But it was going to be necessary to break her down enough that she would willingly give herself to me, heart body and soul.

Really, neither one of us had any choice in the matter. Her choices ended once she let herself be chained and climbed into that crate. She was my pony until I released her or one of us died. We had discussed what would happen if I couldn't break her and I promised her that no matter what happened, I wouldn't just release her or sell her to another Owner. The thought of being up on stage at the pony auction gave her a bit of a combined thrill and chill. Never knowing who might be bidding on her and imagining that they would be harsh and cruel, knowing her reputation.

But that wasn't going to happen.

It just wasn't, if I had anything to say about it, anyway.

I made a vow to myself right there that I would take her to the next pony auction and let her see one firsthand. Maybe even set up a mock auction with some of the other Owners to give her an idea of what it was like.

Right before dinner Nathan and I walked down to the stables together. We both walked down the line of cages and gave each of my ponies a kiss. When I got to Sarabeths cage she came up eagerly and Ash reclined on the bed on her side and looked worried.

"Ash!" Sarabeth said and patted her own thigh. "Come give your Master a kiss."

Reluctantly, the girl got up and limped towards the front of the cage, the chain of the shackle trailing behind her. I put one hand under her chin and kissed her unmoving lips. She turned away as soon as I released her and started to head back for the bed again.