Seven Tails: Tail 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come back here, girl. I need to talk to you." She turned and saw Sarabeth kneel down by the door and she limped over there and knelt down next to her. I saw Sarabeth reach out and take her hand and squeeze it gently.

Even if she refused to do exactly what I said, she was going along with my little blonde pony and that was a good start. Nathan brought me a chair and I sat down, trying hard not to show how badly I was hurt as well. While Nathan stood behind me with a hand on my shoulder, the other ponies knelt at the cage doors listening.

"There are a couple of things that are going to happen this evening, young pony girl. Some you may not like too much and some that you might. For starters, I am going to draw two vials of blood out of your arm and send it off for testing. I want to make sure that you are completely healthy." The girl blanched a little. I'm assuming she didn't care much for either needles or the sight of blood (except mine, seemingly) or possibly both.

"The second thing is that I am going to put my mark on the back of your neck, just like all of my other ponies have. Sarabeth honey, show her yours." My blonde pony turned and lifted up her long thick braid and showed Ash my mark there. The girls eyes went wide when she looked at the tattoo. "This will mark you as my property forever, girl. If any other Owner asks who you belong to, all you have to do is show them my mark." I nodded and raised an eyebrow, "These two things will happen, pony girl. With or without your cooperation. In just a few minutes."

The new girl started to open her mouth and I raised my hand and stopped her.

"The third thing that will happen is that you will get an injection in your upper arm. It comes from a little device that uses air to shoot the drugs in and barely stings at all. You will receive an injection of a time release aphrodisiac that will last a couple of days. Normally when I take a new pet I use a combination of that and a drug that knocks them unconscious for several hours. I use that time to get them here and secured and do what needs to be done."

"I am telling you right now, Ash. These things are going to happen beginning in the next couple of minutes. My question to you is will you sit still and let me do what I am going to do or do I need to restrain you?"

She stirred and I saw her grip Sarabeths hand tightly. Her lips trembled a little then she finally looked up at me pleadingly and asked "Can... Can Sarabeth stay with me.... Sir? And.... Can she hold my hand? Please?" I smiled.

"Please, Master." I said.

"P-please, M-master." I smiled again.

"Good girl, Ash. You are learning. Yes, Sarabeth will stay with you, love. She is going to be your sister pony forever so she will always be with you. As a matter of fact...." I pulled the remote and popped all of the shackles and all of the cages. "All of my ponies will be here for you, Ash. All together to make you one of us."

Everybody came trooping in and sat on the floor around the new girl. Even Gael lost her angry look and came in looking hopeful, appraising Ash and I could see the questions in her eyes. My little redhead had a taste for pretty girls and I could almost see her dreaming of taking Ash to bed with her.

Of course all the rest of them were doing exactly the same thing, too. Even shy little Wendy was blatantly staring at the new girls body with a soft smile on her face. The lads were way more obvious in their appreciation, which made Ash blush a little and look away.

All of which served as a perfect distraction. Nathan came in and handed me my kit and a fresh pair of gloves and all of my ponies moved in to surround Ash and keep her mind off what was going to happen. The poor girl was shaking and biting her lip. Sarabeth spun around and took Ash's right hand and held onto it tightly, keeping her eyes focused. Nathan snuggled himself up against her left shoulder and brought her left arm under his and across his lap, hanging onto her wrist. Not only did it keep her from moving, his shoulder also blocked her view. Daniel came and knelt down right in front of Ash between Nathan and Sarabeth, trying unsuccessfully to hide his erection with his hand.

"I'm sorry about that, Ash. I just can't help it. You are so beautiful." That actually elicited a nervous smile from her.

David knelt up behind Nathan, throwing one arm around Nathans neck and putting his other hand on Ash's shoulder. Wendy went up beside Sarabeth, wrapping her arms around the new girls right arm and pressing her firm little titties against the warm skin of her upper arm.

"We are all here for you, Ash." She whispered.

Gael knelt down behind her, wrapping her arms around the girls neck and putting her palms flat between those perky breasts. She kissed the side of Ash's head and hugged her tight. I'm guessing that all was forgiven in my fiery redheads world.

I wish I could say that I had planned it that way, but I hadn't. My ponies were so used to working together as a team and as a family that they just did things together naturally now. It had been well over a year since we had gotten any new ponies and they all acted like it was Christmas. While they all served to keep her mind occupied and distracted, I drew on my gloves and knelt down on the other side of Nathan, fitting the needle to the barrel and getting out a pair of blood tubes and the tourniquet. When I tied the rubber band around her upper arm Ash gave a gasp and made a little distressed noise and I could see her arm flexing in Nathans grip.

As I brought the needle up all of my ponies leaned into her and began whispering encouragement. When it went into her vein she said "Owie....ow...Ohhh.... Owie." and tears welled up in her eyes. Daniel leaned forward and put his palms on her cheeks and kissed her hard, making her squeak in a very different way. And apparently she had some very nice lips, as I could see that the young mans erection never flagged a bit.

In no time at all I had both tubes filled and a bandage taped over the puncture. Daniel pulled away from her lips as they all cheered. He said "You did it, Ash!" and kissed her again quickly. They all patted and stroked her as I moved my kit behind and brought out my tattoo gear.

I thought it best to keep anything I had to say to myself for the moment and moved behind Ash in silence. Gael gathered up the girls hair in both of her hands and pulled it up towards the top of her head. With a smile on her lips, she leaned down and kissed Ash on the back of the neck, making the girl shiver before she moved aside to let me work.

Once again all of my ponies moved into her and kept her distracted and quite unable to move as I swabbed her skin with the topical anesthetic, laid the template in place and quickly inked my mark there on that pristine flesh.

That always gave me such a sense of accomplishment. Putting my mark on them forever. And for this one it was going to be just the first of many many more accomplishments. Not only did I desire her for purely physical reasons, but for her skills as well. The girl was at the peak of her physical form and almost well trained enough to be a champion pony. With this crew of champions, we could all move into the number one seat after the next gathering.

This was after all, not just about me.

The girl wanted to be a champion show pony. She wanted to be a star. Even though the thought of being out in front of other people, especially as a fetish pony, scared her to death. I had a feeling that being in front of an audience was going to turn her on as much as it did Sarabeth, though in a completely different way.

Now all I had to do was get it into her thick skull that the only way to get there was to be mine.

My hand came up and touched the bandage on my temple. It might not all be fun, but it sure as hell was going to be entertaining.

Before anyone else could even move after I taped the bandage on her neck, I leaned over Nathans shoulder, pushed the auto injector against her skin and pulled the trigger. There was a small hiss and Ash jumped slightly and just looked at me.

"Now Ash," I said "Except for one final detail, you are now one of us. The last part we will discuss in a few days. Right now I think it's time for dinner."

Six

Ash allowed herself to be collared and leashed for the trip over to the house. She was still fighting against me and a bit sullen at my touch but the tenderness of her backside and thighs was a constant reminder of the consequences of disobedience.

I'd had all of my ponies return to their cages and insert their tails for dinner. Ash watched this event with wide eyes and when she saw Sarabeth put hers in up close and personal, she shivered hard and blanched, but I saw her nipples grow instantly erect. I'm guessing it was the combination of watching that and the drug I had given her. That and the thought that I was going to demand the same thing from her as well real soon.

That was another thing that she and I had discussed in our emails over the years. The girl was obsessed with the transformation into a pony girl and the thought of wearing a tail drove her crazy. Several times she had begged me to send her one or allow her to buy one on her own but I forbade it. If she was going to wear a tail, it would be here as mine and nowhere else.

And now the reality was sinking home in her mind and I could tell it made her want it even more.

David and Wendy had dinner duty that evening and it was going to be awhile before it was ready. I had Daniel and Sarabeth take Ash on a tour of the house and explain some of the duties that my ponies performed here. Other than the obvious ones in my bed, of course. She seemed to have taken a liking to young Daniel and smiled when he spoke to her more often than anybody else. Besides Sarabeth, anyway.

I could live with that. Even if she didn't seem to like me much, in time she would learn that I was her Master and learn that there were worse things to be than my pony and that the rewards were greater than she had ever imagined.

In deference to her still aching bottom, I allowed Ash to have a pillow on her seat during dinner. And like all of the new ponies before her, she mimicked the erect posture of my other ponies at the table. They all sat straight and tall because they were wearing their tails and slouching meant pushing it further up your bottom rather painfully. Even though she hadn't earned her tail yet, Ash was imitating them, perhaps unconsciously.

That made me smile a little into my plate.

I complimented David and Wendy on the meal, which they received with smiles. I had learned that Ash loved spaghetti and meat balls as her favorite meal and so I had it prepared for her tonight. Along with garlic bread and a side salad.

We would have the same meal again on the night that Ash earned her tail. It was a tradition.

But the girl didn't seem to be enjoying her favorite meal as much as I thought she would. She sat dejected and picked at her food and ate very little, ignoring most of the conversation and only answering if she was spoken to.

I thought I knew what was going on. She was disappointed in herself for giving in to me so soon. Even though I beat her until she wept, she was disappointed in herself.

I was going to have to fix that problem real soon.

As soon as dinner was over I rose from the table as all of my ponies stared bustling around to clear the table.

"Ash. Come with me, girl. You and I need to talk." The girl sat still with her eyes on the table and everyone in the room stopped and looked at her. After a moment she looked around and saw all of those eyes on her and blushed. In a very small voice she asked "Can... Can Sarabeth come with me?"

"No. Come, pony girl." I walked down the hallway, not looking behind me. If she didn't follow then I would have to resort to stronger measures.

Much to my surprise and relief she was there when I stopped and turned around, eyes down and her hands over her crotch protectively. I turned and sat in my chair and pointed to the rug at my feet and said "Right there, girl." There was only a moments hesitation and I saw her eyes glance back up the hallway and then she knelt at my feet with a little sigh. She wiggled around some, trying to keep her heels from digging into her sore bottom then settled in.

"Why do you fight me, Ash?"

"Told you I would." Eyes still on the floor.

"You told me many things over the past few years. You told me that you wanted to be a champion show pony. You told me that you didn't trust anybody else to train you or show you. You told me that you saved yourself just for me, to show both your devotion and your resolve."

The girl just looked at the floor and said nothing.

"You couldn't be a show pony right now if you wanted to, girl."

"I could too!" Those hazel eyes flashed up at me with the first bit of spirit I had seen all day. I just waved a hand.

"Nonsense. You can barely walk, child. Let alone run or jump."

"That's all your fault!" I tipped my head sideways and then reached up and touched the bandage at my temple.

"Really? All my fault you say...... Interesting. That may be, pony girl. It may be all my fault that I have tried to enforce the rules that you have known about for three years now. It may be my fault that I am trying to help you live the dream you claim you wanted." I leaned in a little closer, staring at her.

"I am sure that it is definitely my fault that you send me an email one day claiming that you were deeply in love with me and that you were willing to do anything in the world that I wanted to be allowed the chance to become my pony." I sat back in my chair, steepling my fingers.

"Yes, that is definitely my fault, girl. Obviously I held you down and forced you to say those things from half a world away."

She stirred and started to open her mouth and I waved a hand. "Don't speak, Ash. Don't even presume to speak to me right now. I am pissed off and disappointed in you. I was expecting to get a champion pony girl. Instead I got nothing but a spoiled fucking brat who obviously has no clue what she wants in life. I am so disappointed in you right now I could just ...."

I knew that "brat" was one of those words that set her off. And "spoiled brat" just compounded it. Since she was the only child of a fairly rich man, she had been called that most of her life and I knew how those words stung her. I saw her shoulders stiffen and she straightened her spine, breathing in deeply as she wanted to scream at me and maybe hit me again. Or use another mouthful of that foul language she thought so shocking. But since I have never used language like that around her before I could see the words impact her like slaps in the face.

"I am so disappointed in you, Ash.... That I could just send you home."

All of the sudden her breath went out of her like a popped balloon and she sunk down until her head bent and her eyes were on her knees. I could see that her eyelashes were flickering fast as if she was trying hard not to let tears run down her face. She had already shed copious tears in the last couple of hours and I was sure that stung her eyes just as much as the tawse had stung her ass. A little shiver ran through her small frame.

I let her sit there silently for a moment or two then tipped my head and asked "Is there something you want to say, pony girl?"

Her hand came up and wiped at her eyes and she gasped out a small sob, finally letting her breath out through her mouth. Then in a voice so small I could barely hear it, she whispered "I.... I'm s-sorry, M-master."

"P-please don't send me home."

Leaning down, I held out my hand to her. She flinched away a little at first, then hesitantly raised her hand and slipped it into mine. Her fingers were small and cool and soft. The first voluntary touch. I felt a small thrill of victory but didn't let it reach my face. My thumb stroked the back of her little hand gently.

"Look at me, Ash."

"I..... I don't want to, Master." She mumbled.

"I don't care, girl. Look at me anyway." The girl raised her chin and I could see tears brimming along her lower eyelids that cascaded down when she moved her head. Her lower lip was trembling and she was close to bursting into sobs again.

Softening my tone, I held out my other hand and said "Come here, girl." With a cry, she threw herself forward and buried her face in my belly and her body was wracked with sobs as she let go of her pent emotions and stress while my hands caressed her back and patted her gently.

Victory. Of a sort, anyway. A huge breakthrough, but we had miles and miles to go yet. Hopefully the majority of those would be out on the track instead of in here getting my lap damp with tears.

Glancing up at the hallway I said "Come in, Sarabeth." and pointed to the side of my chair. The girl came in quietly and unashamed that I had caught her snooping. She gave me a quizzical look and a small smile when I nodded at her. Without speaking, she came and knelt down by my chair.

Ash's tears had calmed down some since the initial torrent and I could feel them seeping through the material of my pants leg. I patted her back with one hand and when I held out my other, Sarabeth put a handful of tissues in it. Ash raised her head and accepted them gratefully as she wiped her eyes and blew her nose. Then she smiled apologetically at Sarabeth when my blonde pony held out the trashcan for her.

"Are you better now, pony girl?"

"Yes, Master. I'm... I'm sorry."

"It's quite all right, dear. Not the first time I have been covered in a ponies tears. But I would rather that next time they be tears of joy, if it's all the same to you." The girl snuffled and Sarabeth handed her more tissues.

"I'll try, Master."

"Good girl, Ash. Sarabeth will take you back to your cage so you can get some sleep, little pony. But before you go I want to bring up a thought."

"Yes, Master?"

"In our discussions you always said that you wanted to be a champion show pony. But you also said that you craved to be free and untamed and that you would fight anyone who tried to break you."

"I think you are realizing that you can't be both a champion pony and untamed, girl. You have to be Owned and you have to be trained or you will never be a champion."

"I think you have been fighting against the wrong person, Ash. Or fighting against the wrong idea." She looked at me in confusion, her eyes wide and uncomprehending. I reached out a hand and cupped her chin in my palm and looked into those hazel and bloodshot eyes.

"You are my pony, Ash. Nothing will change that now. But I have no intention of breaking you. All I want to do is give you the opportunity to make your dream come true. Yes, there are things I want from you outside of the arena. I want you to serve and obey me. I want you to work with my other ponies and become part of our team. I want you to cook and clean for me when the others do and when it is your turn."

"And I expect you to serve me, and all the rest of my ponies, in and out of my bed, girl. Both the girls and the boys. But I am not a rapist, Ash. I won't tie you up and force you to give me your body. And I won't force you to sleep with anyone else, either. But very soon that will be expected of you, pony girl. I will expect you to give yourself willingly to me. To come to my bed when asked and do your best to make Master happy. And in turn Master will do his best to make you happy."

I glanced sideways at the statuesque little blonde next to me who sat there so quietly. I nodded my head towards her.

"My lovely Sarabeth will do her best too, Ash. She is a wonderful and gentle lover who delights in making others happy." Sarabeth lowered her eyes and smiled softly.

"And so will Nathan and Gael and Daniel and David and Wendy. They all want you to be happy here. They are all different yet inside they all want the same thing. For all of us to have fun and train to be better ponies and have as much fun in and out of bed as they can."