Seven Tails: Tail 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her inner channel gripped at my cock and squeezed me and then relaxed in little waves. After I felt her get used to me being inside of her, I slowly pulled out almost all the way and then slid back inside at the same speed. And every time I moved I felt Nathans tongue licking her juices off of my shaft. It was a very interesting feeling.

Since both of them were concentrating on their own and each others pleasure and neither one of them could see what I was doing at the moment, I reached over and got the other vibrator, covered it with lube and, spreading her cheeks apart with fingers and thumb, pressed it to the little redhead pony's tightest opening. As it slowly but inexorably levered her bottom hole open, Gael opened her mouth wide around Nathans prick and said "Ahhh-hmm.... Ah.... Ahhh......" Then when it slipped inside and I turned the base to start it vibrating she closed her mouth and hummed, swirling her hips. The noises she was making made Nathan groan with his tongue lapping her clit which pushed her further....

You get the picture.

I kept up a steady slow rhythm for a few strokes, letting her get used to the feel of being full in both ends and all three holes and was waiting for just the right moment. Finally it was there. I could sense that both of my ponies were on the uphill grade of their impending orgasms.

Listening to Gaels breathing I pulled my prick out of her on the exhale then the vibrator from her bottom on the inhale. That made her take a deep breath and when she did I pressed the head of my cock to the rose of her tight hole and slowly pushed forward and in. Gael sucked in air like she couldn't breathe as my cock spread her open wide and when the head finally popped inside of her, she let it all out through her nose and groaned hard and long. She squealed and wriggled as I fed her the rest of my shaft and her head bobbed quickly on Nathans cock, making him wiggle just as hard beneath our combined bodies.

Gaels combined wiggling and squealing around Nathans cock in her mouth sent him over the edge and he started coming in her mouth, almost drowning her. He moaned aloud between her thighs and that set her off and she came hard, clamping down on me, which sent me over and I started shooting her bottom full of my come.

It happened a little quicker than I had planned, but who am I to argue with success?

When I led my two smiling ponies back to their cages I could see Ash and Sarabeth curled up together, peacefully asleep.

Another victory.

Eight

Since we had never had a pony as tall as her before, none of the harnesses that I had were going to fit Ash comfortably. We did try, but all of them came about one hole short of being able to buckle. It was amusing trying them out, but obvious that it wasn't going to work.

Luckily for me I knew someone who was pretty good with leather. The fact that none of our gear would fit her was something that had never even crossed my mind. I was a bit irritated with myself for not thinking of that.

It was a somewhat chilly morning, so I sent Daniel, David, Sarabeth and Gael over to the arena for morning warmups while Nathan, Wendy, Ash and I stepped into Nathans leather shop.

Actually I should say it was Nathan and Wendys leather shop. Right from the beginning she had shown an intense interest in not only the business but in Nathan too. And she was learning and working right alongside him each and every day. I had a sneaking suspicion that they were going to become inseparable very soon.

I didn't mind that so much. Besides, having two ponies who smelled like leather was kind of a turn on.

While Ash was just trying to get used to people looking at her naked body, it was a little bit different when those two started measuring her for her harness. Her face flamed a deep red while they had her standing in various poses and took measurements. Nathan stood by with a worksheet that the two of them had devised and Wendy stood and stretched and knelt with a little cloth tape measure in her hands, wrapping it around various parts of Ash's body and reading off the numbers to him.

Between the two of them, they left very little of Ash's body unexamined. We had found some washable markers that worked good and soon the new girls body was covered with little reference dots all over. The little brunette measured her torso all the way down in six inch increments. She measured her bust line and around each breast, her eyes barely focused at times. Noticing the new girls discomfiture, Wendy made a point of complimenting Ash's body as often as she could. I'm not really sure it helped all that much, but it amused me.

When she had Ash spread her legs and measured her thighs repeatedly I thought the girl might burst into tears as Wendy knelt with her face inches away from her crotch and sometimes leaning against her thigh as she worked. The final indignity of course, was when she measured from her navel down between her lips and between her ass cheeks up to the reference mark on her lower back.

That was usually the hardest part of getting a new pony into harness for the first time. Convincing them to relax and let the strap (or anything else) to slip between their ass cheeks. It took some gentle coaxing, but we finally managed it. Ash bit her lip and trembled while I held her face in my hands and told her what a good girl she was. It seemed to help.

They had plenty of stock material on hand and Nathan promised me that he could have a training harness ready for her in less than an hour. I clipped the leash to Ash's collar and the two of us trotted over to the arena to join the others while we waited.

It's one thing being naked indoors. A person gets used to that fairly quickly. But for some reason stepping outside throws up our defenses and we go into panic mode. Most people, anyway. The naturists and nudists have figured out a way around that. I might have to look into their philosophy more.

Anyway, as soon as we stepped out of the stable doors Ash immediately tried to cover her body with her hands and walk at the same time. I stopped her and gave her a stern lecture and threatened to cuff her hands behind her back if need be. That threat usually worked. And it didn't prove me wrong this time, either.

Ash had been so unhappy about so many things since she arrived that I was pleased to see a spontaneous smile on her face when she saw the arena. She Oooh'ed and Aaah'ed as I led her on a tour of the facilities and several times almost fell down as she tried to wander away to look at something else and came up short at the end of her leash.

I think she came close to having a spontaneous orgasm when she saw the tack room with it's racks of harnesses and tails and things all lined out. She stood with her eyes wide and mouth slightly open, one hand in the center of her chest almost absently. A small shiver ran through her frame.

She had always been fascinated by being a pony and for the last three years that was almost all we had talked about. Not just the sexual aspects of it. But what seemed to turn her on the most, since she had zero actual experience with sex, was being placed in harness and displayed to others as a fetish object. Being forced to perform for me in front of other people. Strangers. Perhaps hundreds of them.

The thought both terrified and enticed her.

After the experience of being fitted for her first harness and now seeing all of them lined up here in the tack room, it was finally hitting home that the fantasy she had dreamed of and secretly dreaded was finally going to come true.

I pointed to the end of the line where there was an empty slot in the rack. A little hand painted sign with the name "Ash" was fastened right above, just waiting for her gear to be gathered and placed there. She made a small noise in the back of her throat when she saw it and her hand clutched into a fist in the center of her chest.

There was a small tugging on the leash in my grip.

"M-master?"

"Yes, pony girl?"

"M-may I go for a run, Sir?"

"Want to run away again, Ash?" She shook her head.

"Nooo...." She breathed. "I just want to........ run, Sir. Please?"

I smiled out of the corner of my mouth where she wouldn't see it. I knew exactly what she was saying. Yes, she did want to run away from the terror that gripped her right now. The realization. But she also knew that this was what she wanted deep in her soul, so she didn't really want to run away from it physically. She just wanted to run away in her mind and find some inner peace. Back home she often ran for miles after our little chats just to clear her mind.

I was going to let her do that. But not just yet. This was a good time to drive the lesson home just a little bit harder.

I tugged on her leash and drew her towards me. I put my hand around the wrist she had against her chest and pulled it gently but firmly down and behind her, bending her elbow and putting her hand in the center of her back as I turned her body in front of mine so that she faced the empty little cubby with her name over it.

"Look there, Ash. That is where your harnesses will go. All of the leather and steel that will wrap around your body, changing you from a mere human into a human pony. Making you more than human... But also showing the world that you are my property. My pony girl. And very soon thousands of people will watch you perform in front of them dressed in nothing but a harness. They will see your fine little body in harness and tail and know that you belong to me."

She shivered. "Oooohhh.... my tail...." It was just a whisper.

"Yes, Ash. Your tail. I have them all ready for you. Very soon you will be wearing my tail in your tight little bottom, showing anybody who can see that your body belongs to me." She shivered hard.

I released her hand from my grip and moved around in front of her. My hand went on her chest and pushed her back against the wall, pinning her there while I looked into those amazing hazel eyes.

"Do you remember back when you and I first met, Ash? When you were young and nervous and never even been kissed?"

The change of subject seemed to confuse her just a little bit. She blinked a few times as if coming out of a dream.

"Y-yes, Master. I remember."

"After awhile I asked you how often you played with yourself and you told me that you didn't. Do you remember that too, little Ash?"

Her eyes were wide. "Yes, Sir. I remember." I smiled and lowered my voice just a little.

"Not long after that you and I had a private chat and I taught you how I liked for my ponies to masturbate. Exactly how I wanted you to touch yourself. And you did it for me, Ash. Had your first real orgasm there online, at my direction. Do you remember that as well, pony girl?"

She shivered again and her nipples hardened into tight little buds. "I... I'll never forget that night, Master." She whispered as her eyes dropped. "I... I think I fell in love with you that night."

I took her hand and pulled her fingers open and turned it to kiss her palm gently. Her fingertips grazed softly against my cheek in an almost but not quite caress. Inching a little closer, I put her hand on my shoulder and slid my other hand to her forehead and down.

"Close your eyes, Ash." My palm slipped over her eyelids and down across her face, like closing a curtain.

"The time is now, pony girl. Your life is now forever changed. You are now my pony and that will not go away. Mine forever." My hand went to her jaw and gripped it gently.

"Tell Master who you are, Ash."

"I... I am your pony, Master. Forever yours." I kissed her gently, just a touch.

"My good girl. Now spread your legs for me, Ash."

Her mouth came open just a little. "Sir, I..."

"Do it now, pony." My foot nudged against her ankle and she shuffled her feet, spreading her legs shoulder width apart.

"M-master, p-please...." I put a finger against her lips, silencing her.

"Do you want to be my pony girl, Ash?"

"Y-yes, Master. Yours forever." She breathed.

"My pet? My property? My servant and bed partner? My champion and prize?"

"Yes, Master. All of those things."

"Do you want to run and jump for me, Ash? Pull my cart and run like the wind? Do you want to show all of those people in the stands... All of those people watching and looking at you and cheering for you, that you are my pony?"

Another shiver wracked her frame. There was a tremor in her hips and her nipples crinkled up hard.

"Yes, my Master. I want to run for you.... and for them."

"Will you wear my harness, Ash? Wrap your body in leather and steel and show it off proudly to the world? Will you put my tail in your bottom and show everyone who you belong to? Will you do that for me?"

She gulped softly. "Yes, Master. I will do that for you."

Almost a whisper. "What will you do for your Master, pony girl?"

"A-anything you want, Master. I am your pony."

"Anything, girl?"

"Yes, Master. Anything you wish. I.... I am yours."

Taking her wrist in my fingers I moved her hand down to lay flat on her lower belly, just above that neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. Before I had met her the girl had always kept herself shaved clean, which was the trend among girls her age. One more measure of control I had put over her life. So every time she showered she was forced to trim around it and keep it neat, which made her think of me.

Simple but effective.

My hand went over hers, my larger fingers laying atop her small ones as they spread over her belly pointing downwards.

"Will you come for me, pony girl?" Her mouth came open in a small gasp.

"N-now, Master?" I smiled, even though she couldn't see it, and my hand pressed hers just a little lower until her fingertips were just above the little slit at the juncture of her thighs.

"Now, Ash. Show Master that you have learned what he taught you. Put your hand between your legs and come for me, pony girl."

"Oh...."

Her hand trembled under mine and I saw the muscles in her taut belly ripple. Then slowly, very slowly, her hand started moving downward under my touch. Ash's legs moved slightly further apart during the migration and eventually both of our hands together slid between her thighs. Her lips remained parted and she made little noises with each breath and a deep flush spread up over her cheeks, racing to her forehead and then back down onto her chest. The hand on my shoulder gripped the material of my t-shirt in a slowly tightening fist as below I felt her fingers slip between her pussy lips and one digit bent and slipped up inside of her.

"Oh....." She whispered again.

My other hand came up her ribs slowly and cupped a warm firm perky breast in my palm. Supposedly the first man to do so, at least with bare skin. Her flesh grew goose bumps all over it as my fingers explored her firm little titty. I could see the dark aureola was also sporting small goose bumps and her nipple was like a gem set in the midst of it, hard and waiting for my touch. My thumb brushed over her taut nipple and she moaned slightly and shivered.

Down between her legs my hand urged her to move faster against herself and the girls breath came in small soft gasps.

"Are you going to come for me, Ash?"

"Mmmmm.... Yes, Master. I am going to come for you, Sir. Oooohhh... God.... Yes, Master..... Mmmmm......."

My fingers closed on her nipple, pinching it sharply. Ash stiffened and almost cried out, biting her lip then laying her head on my shoulder she opened her mouth and her whole body shook hard as she moaned and came.

"Such a good girl."

A little while later I led my newest pony, still pink and a bit shaky, out into the arena at the end of her leash. Sarabeth, Gael, David and Daniel all saw the signs and gave us a knowing smile, which made Ash blush all over again.

Sarabeth trotted over and kissed us both wordlessly, then took Ash and led her in some warmups in the middle of the track.

And my new pony girl ran and ran and ran.....

Nine

"Master?"

I looked over my coffee cup to see Gael kneeling just outside my private box while I watched Daniel and David practicing their chariot maneuvers. I'd sent Sarabeth in with Ash to show her the shower facilities in the gym after her run. She'd worked up quite a sweat and I told her to get cleaned up before she tried on her new harness for the first time.

Nathan and Wendy had done a marvelous job on the harness and they were now down in the tack room getting ready for training. I'd praised them both on their fine work and they had gone away smiling happily and holding hands as they'd rushed off to get dressed.

Little miss Gael wasn't usually so formal... or so polite in her approach to me. My little flame haired pony was usually bold as brass and about as polite as a sailor's parrot most days. That had earned her lots of stripes on her full little bottom over the years. But I never really wanted to douse that spirit completely. She was a handful at times, but I wouldn't change her for anything.

Sensing that she might need some reassurance, I patted my knee and said "Come up here, little pony. Lean into my shoulder and tell Master what is bothering you, love." She rose to her feet and crawled up into my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck and laying her head on my shoulder. My fingers wandered over the straps of her harness and I kissed the top of her head while she sat there quietly.

A quiet Gael wasn't something I was used to seeing. She hadn't been this reserved since the first few days I had taken her a couple of years ago when she wandered into a Gathering by mistake. It worried me. But I knew better than to press her, I just sat and petted her and waited.

After a moment or two she stirred and looked over her shoulder. Ash and Sarabeth had come back out of the locker room. My new pony girl was toweling her hair dry. The blonde had her sit down on a bench and began pulling a comb through that thick dark hair, working through the tangles and tsk'ing when she pulled too hard.

"She sure can run, can't she?" I nodded.

"Ash was an Olympic hopeful a couple of years ago. It almost makes me feel guilty that she decided to come to me instead. Almost... but not quite."

"Will.... Will you have her run in the steeplechase, Master?"

Ah. I saw where this was going. Damn. Should have seen it coming. I was so dense sometimes. My little redhead was jealous, bordering on heartbroken. I'd have to think fast. I took her face in my hands and kissed her gently. One tear slid down her freckled cheek and my tongue flicked out and licked it away.

"Only if you help me, little flame."

She blinked and said "What?" I looked into those beautiful green eyes.

"The only way I will allow Ash to run in the steeplechase is if you agree to be her trainer, Gael. I can think of nobody better suited for the task."

"But... But, I only ran in one race, Master!" She kicked her foot. "And then I broke my stupid leg. I don't think.." I grabbed her chin and made her look me in the eyes.

"Gael, everybody there said that they had never seen anybody who wanted to win more than you did that day. And if you hadn't had that accident, I know you would have won. Even against all those girls who were taller than you. Because none of them wanted to win as badly as you. None of them had the heart."

"It's not just about speed and talent and athletic ability, love. It's about heart and drive and desire." My hand went down her leg to the little knot of bone just above her ankle.

"Little pony, I know how much it hurt you when you had that accident. More than just your leg. I saw the pain in your heart and soul and it made me unbearably sad. I know how much you wanted to be a champion pony, just like Sarabeth and Nathan." Still gripping her chin, I pulled her face to mine and kissed her again.

1...45678...14