Seven Year Itch Ch. 02

Story Info
Guilt sets in.
2.2k words
4.37
100.7k
55

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers

The next morning I was awakened when the phone rang. I rolled over, my husband had not come home. Looking at the clock it was 6 A.M. My god who could that be, I thought.

"Hello," I answered the phone.

"Morning Dani," It was my husband. "I wanted to catch you before you left for work."

"WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?" I was pissed. "Do you know what day it was?"

"Whoa, honey that's why I'm calling. I got called out of town for an emergency and don't know where my cell phone is."

"You left it in the kitchen."

"I'm sorry about last night. I tried to call from the airport but you weren't home."

"I went dancing, ALONE!" I said trying to make him feel guilty.

"I'm sorry. I will be home some time next week and I will make it up to you," he said, apologizing.

"Okay, I will see you then."

"Happy anniversary I love you, bye" my husband said.

"I love you too, bye" I said and hung up.

I was still pissed and my adrenaline was pumping. I got up and went to the kitchen to make coffee.

While the coffee was brewing, I grabbed my robe and went to get the newspaper.

I threw the paper on the table and waited for the coffee to finish. As I was pouring a cup of coffee I felt my thighs getting wet.

Oh my god! I forgot all about last night. All of a sudden the guilt hit me like a ton of bricks, I started crying. I can't beleive I let a stranger fuck me on my anniversary without a condom. My husband was suppose to make love to me, I'm fertile. What was I thinking last night?

I left for work at 8:30. I could not concentrate on my work trying to remember everything that happened. Throughout the day I could recall he was huge and my orgasms seemed to last forever. Oh Shit! I begged for him to knock me up. I was so distracted at work that I went home at noon.

I only had a couple of drinks. Why can't I remember his name? Did he give me a roofie? No! I never left my drink. I poured a rum and coke to calm me down. I took a sip of my drink and it hit me, Jerome. SHIT! I may be pregnant with a black baby.

My cell phone rang, I picked it up looking at the caller I.D. Whose number is this? I thought.

"Hello."

"Did my little whore have fun last night?" Shit! I gave him my number.

"Who is this?" I knew it was Jerome but I played stupid.

"You know who it is black cock slut," Jerome said. "Dani I can't beleive you forgot me already after letting me seed you," condescending bastard I thought.

"Seed me! What are you talking about?" my pussy was still leaking down my thighs.

"You begged for it, Now I want it again," this bastard is arrogant I thought.

"I told you last night was a one time thing," Shit! I just let him know I remembered him.

"The way you wrapped your legs around my waist and begged for me to knock you up tells me different," I started to get excited talking this way and felt my pussy get wet.

"I can't! I enjoyed last night but I'm married," I told him.

"Listen Ho, If you know what's good for you you will meet me, I know where you live!" How could he know that? I never told him, I thought.

"You do not!" Jerome rattled off my address.

Shit! He does, "How did you know that?"

"Changing your flat when you were asleep. I wrote it down from your registration."

Remembering how good his big black cock felt in my little white pussy and his commanding demeanor, I just could not take it. I had to do it again, no matter the consequences.

"My husband will be out of town until next week," I told him.

"See you in an hour," he hung up.

Shit! I didn't mean it that way. What am I going to do? I ran upstairs to change, maybe he will take me out.

Looking through my lingerie, I found a pink bra and pantie set and put it on. Walking past the mirror guilt set in. What are you doing? Trying to get yourself knocked up by Jerome? Walking to my closet I chose a pink dress that was just as short as the one I bought yesterday and my stilleto's again.

I went downstairs and poured another rum and coke. I thought it would calm my nerves, I gulpped it down.

Jerome showed up three hours later, he rang the bell.

"Where have.......?" Smack.

"Shut up ho!" Jerome commanded.

"I am......." Smack.

"You are my Ho, Admit it!"

"Could You please call me your fuck bunny," I pleaded.

"No! You a Ho for big black cock, the sooner you realize that the better" He really does want me to be a whore, I thought.

"May I ask a serious question without getting slapped?" I begged.

"ASK!" Jerome demanded.

"What will I tell my husband when I come over to fuck you?" I was getting nervous.

"After I seal the deal by knocking you up he will divorce you. TAKE OFF THE DRESS!" I could not help myself, I felt wet. My dress seemed to just fall off.

"Very nice!" he said.

"Glad you like," I started getting wetter with that approving comment from Jerome.

"Take me to your husbands bed," Jerome requested.

"You want to fuck me in my marital bed?" I was confused.

"Nothings better then seeding another mans wife in his bed," I started to catch on, this was all part of the conquering ritual.

I started to sway toward the bedroom, Jerome admiring my ass as he followed. I could not beleive how excited I was becoming, leading Jerome to the master bedroom. I was going to let him fuck me in my husbands marital bed.

Upon entering the master bedroom Jerome grabbed me by the hips tossing me on the bed, I turned on the reading lamp. Jerome pulled his shirt off and I moaned seeing his build. Jerome reached for his belt.

I jumped off the bed and landed on my knees at his feet. "Let me do it!" I pleaded.

I reached for his belt and unfasten it. Slowly I pulled his zipper down, I started to blush. I started to slide his pants down and off, He stepped out of them.

I reached out with my left hand and took hold of his cock, I started kissing it. I started to lick around the head kissing it every now and again. His cock started to grow and soon I could not wrap my fingers around it. I opened my mouth and started to suck his cock. I could only get about 5 inches in before I gagged. After about five minutes Jerome pulled his cock out of my mouth and threw me on the bed.

"I'm new at that I hope I did okay?" I said shyly.

"You were doing fine, but lets not waste the seed," He dove into my pussy and started eating me again. WOW! the orgasms started already.

After eating my pussy for about 10 minutes, Jerome crawled up my body planting kisses the whole way up. Jerome reached my lips and started to kiss me, with passion. Our tongues started wrestling.

I felt Jerome start to slide my panties off. I raised my hips so he could get them off, I kicked them away. Jerome kept up the kisses rolling on top of me.

Jeromes cock bounced off my pussy lips. I reached down with my left hand and found his cock. I stroked it a couple of times pulling it toward my pussy.

Jerome stopped kissing me and knelt up and looked down. I rubbed the head up and down my juicing slit a couple of times before inserting it into my pussy.

Jerome pushed in smiling, "You got your wish, AHHHHHHH!"

"What wish?" Jerome looked confused.

"I'm conquered, OHHHHHHHHHH!" He started out with slow easy sawing motions. I was still tight around his huge cock, "AHHHHHHH! Thats so good I love it."

I felt Jeromes balls slapping my ass. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held tight.

Smack, "Not so tight Whore!"

"AHHHHHHHHH! Your cock belongs in my pussy."

"I own your pussy," Jerome started pounding my pussy.

The orgasms just kept coming, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is so wrong. Why does it feel so right?" I moaned out.

"Your a WHORE!" Jerome kept fucking me for another 10 minutes. I felt the head of his cock swell.

I had another orgasm, "AHHHHHHHHH! plant your seed knock me up," I felt the explosion deep in my pussy. Torents of baby batter were injected at my egg, "Do it baby, Seed my fertile garden knock me up."

Jerome left his cock in me holding his potant seed in my pussy.

"Jerome what have you done to me?"

"Nothing you didn't want Bitch."

"I can't Beleive that I was happily married yesterday, then I met you," I turned my head in shame for submitting so easily.

"Thats not a bad thing," he said with a grin.

"YES IT IS! I'm fertile, I Iet you fuck me, I begged you to knock me up, I just met you," I started to cry.

"You forgot married," Jerome said. "I just brought out the real you Dani." "What do you mean?"

"You were born to fuck black men and you know it," Was he right? I thought.

"I was born to fuck my HUSBAND!" I was getting pissed now.

"Thats what all the black cock sluts say," he said.

"I am not a BLACK COCK SLUT! Why do you keep saying that?"

Jerome looked down and I did too, to see our union. His cock was still planted in my pussy.

"Oh my god! I'm trying to get pregnant by you."

Jerome started to get excited. He started sawing in and out of me again, "AHHHH! Jerome that feels so good, oh my GOD! Fuck me baby," My orgasm hit hard, "Jerome Oh my god! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Knock me up."

"You like that? don'tcha WHORE?"

"YESSSSSS! Fuck me," Jerome started plowing into my pussy driving me to new heights.

"KNOCK ME UP WITH A LITTLE BLACK BASTARD! AHHHHHHHH!" Jeromes cock started to swell I pulled his cock deep into my pussy, "I'm fertile, AHHHHHHHH! Seed my garden," I moaned.

Jerome's cock exploded, jet after jet of potent seed pelted my womb. Jerome kissed me deep and passionately, tougues wrestling around, sweat running off his brow.

The phone rang at that time, DAMN! I thought.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hi honey," it was my husband.

I tried too push Jerome off me but he was to strong.

"Hi honey, glad you called," I had never lied to my husband.

"I just wanted to check in you sounded upset this morning."

"I'm over it, I was pissed when you did not call or come home last night."

"I'm sorry about that emergency and forgetting to grab my cell."

"We may have to try again next month for a family, I'm fertile right now!" I said teasing my husband.

"Damn! I may have to quit," he started laughing.

"You can't quit if you want to put a bun in my oven," I felt Jeromes cock harden.

"I know we'll need the money."

"It's getting late honey, I'm tired" Jerome started sawing in and out of my pussy.

"Good night, I love you," my husband said.

"Good night, I love you too," I hung up.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jerome was really fucking me now.

"What has gotten into you Jerome? Again? Oh my god! That feels so good fuck me baby, AHHHHHHHH!" I couldn't stop moaning.

"You telling your husband you were fertile," he said. "Telling him he would have to wait until next month to knock you up, with my cock in your pussy."

Talking to my husband telling him I was fertile with Jerome's cock buried in my pussy I knew, I was conquered.

"OH MY GOD! Jerome that feels so good, Fuck MEEEEEEEEE! I'm cummmming," Jerome kept plowing my pussy. My hips were flexing to meet his thrusts on top of my marirtal bed.

I again knew he had won, when I felt his cock head swelling and my legs wrapped around his ass and pulled him deep.

"Fuck MEEEEEE! I'm yours, knock me up"

Jerome pushed deep, I felt the explosion of baby batter into my pussy. Volumes of cum were planted in my pussy. I could not stop cumming, I passed out.

I woke up when Jerome pulled his cock from my pussy finally, He had a big smile on his face.

"I know why your smiling."

"Yeah why?" Jerome asked.

"You know you conquered me totally," I said, giggling.

"Hows that?"

"I put your cock in my pussy with my left hand," smiling.

"Yeah."

"I fucked you in my husbands bed," giggling.

"Yeah."

"I fucked you without birth control," grinning.

"Yeah."

"I'm fertile," I said happily.

"Yeah."

"I let you cum in me," hoping to get pregnant.

"You are a Black cock slut," Jerome said smiling.

"Yes I am," We both laughed.

We fell asleep with Jeromes cock plugging my pussy that night.

to be continued.........

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers