Seven Year Itch Ch. 03

Story Info
Jerome spent the night.
2.4k words
4.38
104.7k
52

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers

I awoke the next morning with Jerome next to me. I put on a robe and went to make coffee. When I went outside to get the paper I saw Jerome's car in the driveway, I got nervous.

I went back inside. I started to get excited all over again when I felt Jerome's semen leaking down my thighs.

Jerome woke up while I was pouring my first cup of coffee. He walked out to the kitchen naked. "Oh my god! does that ever go down?" I said to him.

"Not since I met you," He walked up behind me giving me a hug.

"Jerome you can't leave your car in the drive."

"Ho! Why not? your mine now."

"I dont need the nosy neighbors telling my husband about a strange car in the drive while he was away," I said.

Jerome started to untie my robe.

"I get the point fuck bunny," he said pulling my robe off.

"Jerome I have to get ready for work," Jerome was now rubbing his cock against my pussy making me wet again.

"Call in sick, ho!" sliding his cock into my pussy.

"OHHHH! Jerome what have you done to me?...AHHHHHH!" Jerome started plowing into my pussy, I lost control. It felt so good I started climaxing. "Fuck me Jerome I'm yours do it, yes that feels so good...AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Just then the phone rang, DAMN! I thought.

"Answer it," Jerome told me.

"Hello," I said, trying to control myself.

"Morning sweetheart," it was my husband.

"Morning honey," Jerome picked up the pace.

"How did you sleep?" he asked.

"Not well,"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I just kept dreaming of you putting that bun in my oven," I felt the head of Jerome's cock expand.

"Sorry about that honey, We will try when I return."

Just then Jerome's cock exploded, injecting more baby batter right at my womb, "OHHHHHH! I look forward to you coming home," I said.

"Are you okay honey?"

"Yes honey, Why do you ask?"

"Did you hurt yourself?"

"No honey I'm okay, I just spilled something," I lied.

"Oh! okay" he said.

"I have to get ready for work now honey," I said.

"Okay honey, good bye."

"Bye honey," I hung up.

Coming down from the excitement of Jerome cumming in my pussy while talking to my husband. I looked at Jerome, "You really are a devious bastard aren't you?" I said teasingly.

"What?"

"Trying to knock me up while I'm talking to my husband on the phone," giggling.

"Just knowing you were faithful two days ago, giving in so easy to my every demand. The thought of knocking you up with my baby while you talked to your husband, It is the ultimate conquest," I thought about his answer for awhile.

Still bent over the counter with his cock buried in my pussy, "Jerome you are right!" The more I thought about it. "Letting you fuck me while I talk to my husband is quite exciting," I said, smiling.

"You did not complain when it was happening."

"Jerome your cock fits my pussy so well I can not help myself. It is all I have thought about since we left the warehouse," I confessed.

"You are a whore," Jerome stated.

I put my head in my hands and started to cry. "Jerome I can not beleive the power you have over me. Two days ago I never thought I would fuck somebody other than my husband. Now here I am letting you try to put a bun in my oven while I talk to my husband on the phone."

Jeromes cock started to respond to my grief about what had come over me. He was again sawing his big black cock into my pussy with authority now. I had an orgasm, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Your enjoying this slut, does it excite you?"

"OHHHHHH! Jerome that feels so good, I don't care anymore. If my husband was this good I never would have been so easily seduced," weeping still.

"You will never be the same whore," Jerome said. "Once you take it black you can't go back."

"You BASTARD, AHHHHHHHHHHH! Your right. Fuck me and knock me up with a little black bastard," to my enjoyment Jerome started to power fuck me, I passed out.

When I awoke, Jerome was nearing another orgasm. His pace was quickening and his cock was expanding. When it hit I felt warm all over. The intensity of it all was so exciting. The power of his seed pelting my womb was so much better then my husbands.

I was thinking at that moment, this is it I'm pregnant with his baby. I turned my head to look at Jerome. He kissed me with an authority and passion that did not exist in my husband. He left his cock in my pussy as we kissed. When it finally softened and he pulled out we broke the kiss.

"Jerome we have to put your car in the garage," reminding him.

"Keys are in my pants," He said, pouring a coffee.

I swayed my hips as I walked to the bedroom, I never felt sexier. I returned to the kitchen to retrieve my robe from the floor. I put my robe on and walked out to put Jerome's car in the garage. I was getting more and more excited, his sperm was leaking down my thighs. Once the car was out of sight from my nosy neighbors I walked back into the house and dropped my robe, I called in sick.

I poured a new coffee and sat at the table with Jerome, smiling at what I had become. When I finished my coffee I got up to make breakfast. I thought, Jerome was right I was born to fuck black men. His cock fit snuggly in my snatch and my pussy lips hugged his cock like they did not want to let go. OH MY GOD! the power of his orgasms pelting my womb, satisfaction.

I handed Jerome his breakfast and sat down with a big grin on my face, "Why so happy all of a sudden?"

"This may be wrong because I'm married, but you were right."

"Right About what? You being a whore."

"No, well yes now, I was born to fuck black men."

"I usually am when a white hen walks into the black foxes lair."

"Jerome nothing seems real about these past couple days but everything feels so right when we fuck," Jerome just smiled and ate his breakfast. When he was about done I got up and walked to him. I was rubbing my pussy and grabbed his plate.

"Now that we have you fed your big black cock has me to do," giggling. Jerome just smiled as I put the dishes in the dishwasher.

When I was done I walked over to Jerome and started massaging his cock, "knock me up in my husbands bed," Jerome hardened immediatly. With the response of Jeromes cock I scampered to the bedroom with Jerome following.

When Jerome got there I was already on my back waiting for him. He climbed into bed and started to kiss me positioning himself between my willingly spread thighs. His cock was pointed at my pussy. I grabbed his cock pulling it toward my aching married pussy.

Jerome stopped his kiss to watch again, smiling. My wedding ring guiding his cock into my fertile pussy without a condom, I had to look too. I willingly guided Jeromes potent weapon toward its intended target, my egg.

Jerome's cock entered my aching pussy. Knowing that I had been conquered by Jerome. I was most likely pregnant with his bastard I orgasmed, "AHHHHHHHHHHH...Cummmmming!" Jerome started plowing into me with excitement and intensity, my orgasms just kept coming.

When the most powerful orgasm hit. I lost my will power, "Whenever, Wherever, whoever you want... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I was so into the orgasm that I did not realize that I just said I would let him turn me out. "Jerome, OHHHHHH! Fuck me, cum for me, plant that seed deep," Jerome's excitement came quickly. I felt his cock swelling again. To get his seed as deep as possible I hugged him with my thighs and he exploded.

Pulsing with power I felt every rope of his potent black baby batter as it hit my womb, "OHHHHHHHH! Jerome you just knocked me up on my husbands bed."

I must have awakened something in Jerome when I said that. He did not go soft, even after fucking me three times. He was like a man possessed with his fucking, it was so amazing. During this fuck session my orgasms just did not stop. It was so intense I just wanted it to last forever. Jerome's cock started to expand, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Plant that potent seed Jerome...AHHHHH! in my fertile garden, Lets be sure I'm knocked up with a little black bastard...OHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jerome exploded, the jets of sperm seemed to last forever. They were just so powerful I orgasmed again, "Yes, Yes that's it oh so good...cumming."

Jerome pulled out and rolled over to rest. I rolled putting my arm across his chest, I gave him a kiss.

"Jerome what is it with men and the excitement of knocking up another mans wife?"

"Why?"

"Since you started fucking me two nights ago you seem to get overly excited when you watch my wedding ring guide your cock to my honey pot."

"It's a male thing Dani."

"What do you mean?"

"You betrothed yourself to one man vowing never to fuck another man."

"What has that got to do with anything?"

"Its the ultimate conquest for a man, winning access to the pussy of another man. Do you know what makes it even better?"

"No, What?" I had to ask.

"When she submits guiding the cock to her pussy flashing the wedding ring and not asking for a condom," Jerome told me.

"What about the bed? The phone?"

"The bed makes the conquest even better as she shares it with her husband. She submits by letting another man into it begging to be fucked, knowing its not her husband. The phone is the ultimate while banging the mans wife, she tries to keep her composure," he said.

After hearing his explaination I had to smile,

"I think I understand the taboo of it all makes it exciting. Like you being black and me being white is to me now?"

"Kind of! except your just a slut for black cock, Whore," he said.

"What? after............" smack.

"Yes, after you let me fuck you without a condom, at your fertile time in your husbands bed. Even talking to him on the phone while I did. Then taking my potent seed into your pussy and begging to get knocked up," I started to cry as he was treating me like a whore, I knew he was right.

He pushed me off of him and I landed on my back again. Jerome rolled on top of me.

"Your a whore, Is this what you want?" slapping his cock on my pussy lips.

"Yes," I reached down with my left hand and guiding his spear to my pussy. Jerome did not waste any time and planted it balls deep.

"What do you say?" he yelled.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH...fuck me plant your seed again I want to have a black bastard...OHHHHHHHHHH!" Jerome started plowing into me again my hips were voluntarily flexing up to meet his thrusts. I looked to see the contrast of his black cock and my white hips as they met, I realized I was easy for black cock.

"Turn me out Jerome, this just feels so right to have a black man fuck me. I will divorce my husband, Just let me feel this pleasure again,"

Jerome's cock swelled. Burst after burst of potent seed was planted into my fertile garden, I could not be happier. I submitted to what ever Jerome wanted to do with me, just to feel the pleasure of black cock in my white pussy.

We fell asleep, during our nap Jerome rolled toward me and was again on top of me. I was awakened when I felt his hard cock on my belly. What is it with this man? I am lucky if my husband gets it up twice a day, I thought.

My left hand instinctivly went to Jeromes cock and rubbed it along my pussy. I inserted it acknowleging that I had just decided my fate. I'm a slut for black cock. I will never put a condom on suck a beautiful tool.

I started to move my hips up and down enjoying the feel of having Jerome's cock embedded in my pussy. Jerome awakened when I started moving my hips, he kissed me.

"Jerome Oh that's it just like that," I said. "What ever you want me for is okay by me...AHHHHHHH!" I moaned. "I will never ask you to wear a condom, I love the feel of your potent seed pelting my womb... OHHHHHHHHHH! that feels so good."

"You'll let me turn you out then?"

"Yes... AHHHHHHH! if thats what you want...OHHHHHH!" I orgasmed.

"Even if I cater to blacks only?"

"Yes I can't go back now, pathetic pencil dicked white boys can't compete with a dominant black man...AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"What if he refuses to wear a condom?"

"If he want's me bareback then his wish is my command, AHHHHHHHHHH! OH GOD!"

"If I decide to keep you as mine to breed?"

"Anytime, Anywhere, Anyone, just keep fucking me Jerome... OHHHH...god...YESSSSSSSSS!" My orgasms just would not stop.

"I will never wear a condom fertile or not,"

Jerome's cock exploded. The injections of baby batter just did not lose any power, no matter how many times he came.

"I would never want you to...OHHHHHHHHHHH! keep me knocked up."

Jerome stayed in my bed until Wednesday of the following week. My husband called every day to check up on me, Jerome would test my composure by fucking me while I talked to him. I called in sick Monday and Tuesday. Damn flu I told them, I was getting the fucking of my life.

My husband returned Wednesday night. He gave me a kiss when he walked in, I started to cry. True to Jerome I told my husband I wanted a divorce. I lied about the reasons why. My husband who was saddened agreed. I moved that weekend to a small apartment near Jerome.

To be continued...............

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers