Seven Years Since The Motel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands threaded through his hair as he removed her remaining clothing, picked her up, and moved up the bed with her. Both naked, he rested his forearms on either side of her head as their mouths tangled in a kiss. They lay like that for long minutes, their kiss becoming more frantic with need as time passed.

He felt her still as he shifted and his hardness touched her thigh. She opened her eyes; he saw a momentary flicker of panic, but then she attained the defiant, devil-may-care look she always had when embarking on one of her adventures.

"What are you waiting for?"

He blinked down at her, and then buried his face in her hair and laughed. He tried not to, but couldn't help it. He could tell she was nervous, but she was egging him on; he supposed that when one had four older brothers, one learned never to show nerves.

"Believe it or not," he murmured through lingering chuckles, interspersing his words with kisses to her cheeks and forehead, "we aren't quite at that moment yet, Maisie."

"Oh." He could feel her breath begin to speed up as he kissed his way down her neck. "Right."

"We have all night, Maisie," he whispered into her ear. "There's no need to rush."

"Says you," she muttered.

He could feel her eyes on him as he kissed his way down to her chest. He smiled up at her as he lowered his mouth to her breast, keeping eye contact with her until she dropped her head down to the pillow. She sighed as he began to lick, twirling his tongue around her pink nipple and resuming the attention he'd given her earlier with his hands. Soon she was moaning and pushing herself up into his mouth and hands, her legs squirming beneath him.

Wanting to taste her, he moved off her breast and kissed his way down her abdomen.

"What are you doing?"

Surprised, he looked up from her navel. Her voice had been harsh, nervous, and almost afraid. "I thought you said you and Peter . . . ."

"Oh." She gave him a confused look. "Well, I did, um, some stuff to him, I guess. But he didn't really . . . do stuff back. If that's what you're doing, I mean . . . ."

"Right." He had to remind himself that now wasn't the time to berate her ex for his selfishness. Instead, he moved to give her another long, lingering kiss on the mouth. "For once, Maisie, let me take the lead. Let me do the work and make this good for you, OK?"

Grinning, he moved down her body again. He tipped his head back to look at her as he took her breast into his mouth once more, flicking his tongue across the nipple between his teeth. Her eyes bulged as he popped it out of his mouth.

He heard her suck in a sudden breath as he slid his hand down her body, and whimper as his finger made contact with her flesh. He groaned into her breast as he felt how slick and hot she was, and ran his fingers up and down while rubbing her with his thumb until she began to fist the sheets again. She stilled when he slipped a finger into her, but soon began to move with him as he worked first one, and then another, finger slowly in and out.

She was grinding against his hand, though in a tentative sort of way. Her body was tense and her face was screwed up in concentration. He could tell she was close, that she was searching for release. He couldn't understand why she wasn't there already, but then the realization struck him. Did she know what she was searching for?

"Maisie, let go."

She was panting. "What?"

"Let go, Maisie, let go."

"What? I don't know what you mean. I have to . . . I want to . . . I don't know how, but I want to," she wailed.

Keeping the rhythm with his fingers, he lowered his head to her sex. He licked his tongue down her length once, twice, and then pulled her clit into his mouth between his teeth as he flicked his tongue over her, savoring her salty strawberry taste.

She pushed herself into his mouth as he worked, and he felt her tighten around his fingers as her gasps and moans increased in speed and volume.

She groaned out his name as she reached her release. He moved his fingers with the rhythm she set, and flicked his tongue over her as he held her thighs down, trying to watch her face as she writhed on the bed before him.

He let her down slowly, spreading kisses along her quivering inner thighs as he drew first one and then the second finger from her.

He sat back on his haunches and gazed down upon her, reaching out a hand and stroking her leg and hip. She was panting, her arched back thrusting her flushed breasts into the air. Her legs were spread out before him, a mixture of her juices and his saliva coating her swollen sex and thighs.

All the blood in his body had to be in his cock; he thought he would burst just form looking at her. He didn't trust himself to speak; no matter what words he started with, he'd likely end by begging her to let him fuck her, and he didn't want to do that.

He watched as she returned from her relaxed euphoria. Face flushed, eyes closed, head tipped back, hair spread like some sort of honey-red halo around her . . . he'd never been in awe of a woman before this. He couldn't believe that she was here, with him, in this room.

Her lips were parted, and looked dry; he leaned over and brushed his own across them, and watched as she peeked through heavy lids to look up at him.

She smiled. It was such a simple expression, but he felt his chest constrict as some strange emotion came rushing in. It was like the affection he'd felt for her as a child, but a thousand times stronger, and with a complementary sexual energy. It was overwhelming; he wanted to please her, to make her feel that same wonderful feeling, whatever it was.

She opened her eyes fully and looked up at him. "Now?"

He leaned over her and laced the fingers of his right hand through her left, and pulled their hands up next to her head.

"You're sure?" he whispered into her ear, kissing her temple as he waited for her response.

"Yes." He felt her right hand on his back, pushing him towards her.

"We can wait."

"No."

She gave him another glorious smile as he reached his hand down to pull her legs up around him, and he leaned over to kiss her. He felt her suck in a quick breath as he nudged at her entrance, and she gasped and let out a tiny whimper as he pushed further in. He stopped, but had to break from the kiss as he struggled to stay still.

She wrapped her free hand around his neck. He felt her rest her forehead against his throat as he threw his head back, and felt her lips against his shoulder as she kissed and nibbled him.

He groaned as he continued to move into her. She was tight; that, he had expected. But he had never imagined that everything else would feel this good. The smoothness of her legs against his hips, the way her nipples rubbed against his chest, the feel of her left foot on his leg, her breath against his shoulders . . . not to mention how warm and wet she was inside, a feeling he had only experienced through a latex barrier before this night.

He paused as she squeezed her fingers tight around his.

"Is that it?"

He chuckled. "Geez, Maisie. You really know how to knock a guy's ego down, don't you?"

She opened her eyes and pulled her head back to look at him. She looked mortified. "No, I didn't mean it like that, I just meant—"

"I know." He kissed her. "I know what you meant, I was just teasing you. Yes, all the way in. Told you I could find my way, didn't I?"

"Oh."

She was staring at him, her expression a mixture of curiosity and expectation. He slid out and back in, only a few inches or so, but he saw her flinch and felt her hand tighten around his again.

"Not OK?"

Her brows knit together in confusion. "Um, I don't know?"

He shifted and reached his hand between them. She closed her eyes and kissed him, moaning into his mouth as he began to rub her. She lay motionless as he stroked her, her hands still in his own and on his neck. Only her lips moved against his.

He wanted to wait for her, but didn't know how much longer he could. She felt too good.

Finally, she moved. It was subtle, and he wondered if he'd imagined it out of desperation. He hadn't; he felt her hips tilt up and then back down again, and she began to experiment with her muscles around him. He waited as she moved again, and again, and again, before he began to move with her.

He hoped she was ready; he couldn't wait any longer. He kept his movements slow and shallow at first, before pulling his hand away from her and picking up the pace and depth.

She gasped and pulled her head back from his lips, staring up at him with wide eyes. "Oh wow. Oh wow."

She repeated that phrase a few more times as he thrust into her, before staring at him with an open-mouthed grin, her eyes wide and shining. He matched her expression as he moved above her, the same adjectives running through his head as he leaned over to kiss her face and neck: amazing, incredible, beautiful, perfect . . . he didn't know how long he'd last.

Her grin faded as her hands began to claw at his back, and she began to whimper. "Oh God, that feeling, again . . . I'm going to . . . don't stop, please don't stop, it feels so good, Less. You feel so good."

He knew he didn't have long; the tight heat around him was too much. He reached his hand back between them and rubbed, and watched, wide-eyed, as she threw her head back and cried out. She clenched around him; it felt like she was pulling him deeper than he'd ever been in any woman before, and she pulled him over the edge with her.

He collapsed on top of her, panting against her forehead as he felt her lips against his shoulder, until he gathered enough energy to move off to her side.

He wasn't sure how long they lay like that or if they dozed for a moment or two, but he eventually felt her press her body against his side. She pulled her head up and gave him a tiny smile. He reflected her action, and they each broke into larger smiles as they looked at one another.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi." He paused. "Good?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah." He leaned down to kiss her.

"Good. I mean, I didn't know if I'd be any good. I didn't want you to, I don't know, waste your night or anything with me."

"Stop, Maisie. Trust me when I say I'd much rather be with you than with anyone else." He kissed her again. "I'm so glad you had the idea to come to my room tonight."

She'd been running her hand through his hair, but stilled as he spoke. "My idea?"

He smiled at her. "Well, you're the one who showed up at my door."

She clamped her eyes shut. When she opened them again, she was laughing.

"God, you really were drunk, weren't you?"

"What?"

"You. Drunk. In the hallway, when we ran into each other this afternoon. You don't remember?" She buried her face in his chest. "I can't believe this. I just can't believe this. You honestly don't remember running into me, and telling me I should stop by your room later?"

He didn't answer, but even before she spoke again a hazy memory of what had happened hit him.

"I sat in my room for so long, replaying what you'd said, trying to figure out what you'd meant. From your tone and the look you had in your eyes, I thought you wanted to sleep with me. But I convinced myself that you just wanted to talk to me. Anything else was just too crazy to think about—or to wish for—and I finally got the courage to come to your room and knock. You had that towel on, and I figured that maybe I'd been right originally, and that maybe you wanted something more from me, and then I knew . . . well, I knew I wanted something more from you, too."

He pulled her up from his chest.

"I remember I talked to a pretty girl, and I remember when you got here I didn't want to be with anyone else tonight. I would have been happy to just talk to you, Maisie." He licked his lips. "But this? This was amazing. You were amazing. You felt . . . right."

"Yeah? You aren't just saying that?"

"No, I'm not just saying it." He kissed her forehead as she smiled up at him. She started to move her leg across him, and then stopped. Her eyes widened.

"Ew."

"Ew?"

"Yes, ew. I need a tissue. No, I need a shower. Ugh." She leapt out of the bed, her eyes widening in shock as she reached a hand out to the wall to steady herself. She glared at him. "Don't give me that look."

"Me," he asked in a mock-innocent voice. "What look? What did I do?"

"You have that—ugh, this is so gross—that satisfied look on your face, like you find it satisfying that I have this sticky stuff between my legs, or that you find it satisfying that I'm a bit—never mind. I'm taking a shower now."

"Me? Satisfied that you can barely stand? Or that my cum is seeping down your legs?"

She glared at him. "My legs might feel a little . . . off, but I'm sure it's because I went for a long run this afternoon. And as for your . . . stuff, that will be off in no time."

He felt a strange sort of lurch in his chest and a sudden urge to grab her and pull her back into bed as she shuffled away from him. Luckily, he didn't have to decide whether to act or speak, for she paused when she reached the end of the bed.

"Want to join me?" She was facing away from him, and her voice was soft and hesitant.

He smiled. "Seriously?"

She shrugged. "Like you said, we have all night. We might as well enjoy it, right? It's been a while since we've been in a tub together." She paused and glanced over her shoulder at him. "It might be fun, right?"

"Oh, I know it will be fun." He grinned at her from the bed, but didn't move. He liked looking at her, flushed and naked and looking over her shoulder at him as she invited him to bathe with her.

She smiled and cocked her head to the side. "So, are you coming or not?"

----------------------

"Alessandro? Have you heard a word I've said? We need to go."

"Yeah, I'll be there in a second. Just give me a second, Maisie."

"For fuck's sake, will you wake up?" the voice shouted, before muttering, "I don't even want to know what you're dreaming about."

Alessandro's eyes flew open and landed on Carolina. What the hell?

Panting, he threw his head against the chair back. This could not be happening to him. He'd dreamt about Maisie again, the same damn dream he'd been having for months. And his sister had awoken him about a quarter of the way through. Could things get any worse?

"What do you want, Carolina," he ground out.

"We need to go run some errands, Alessandro. And you need to help."

He whipped his head to the other side and saw Gemma giving him a curious look. One sister was bad enough, but both?

"What? Errands? Why?"

Carolina rolled her eyes. "Grandmother invited some friends over for dinner, and apparently forgot to tell mom. Dad is rooting around in the barn looking for extra chairs, and mom is in the kitchen in a royal panic. We need to go and get more stuff for dinner, and honestly, it's probably best to be out of the house right now. You know mom; calm, cool, and collected, except when her parents are concerned."

"More stuff?" His brain was having a hard time adjusting.

Carolina tutted and rolled her eyes at him again, but Gemma piped up to answer his questions.

"Mom is sending me out to buy more wine and an extra dessert from the bakery. Carolina has to go to the fishmonger's and to the Mercantile for more steamers and fish, and another tablecloth and more napkins. You're going to the farmers' market and catching a ride back with Maisie; mom has a list of some veggies that she needs. But they all close soon, so we have to get going."

"What?" He couldn't handle talking to his sisters about Maisie right now. It was just too awkward.

"Wait." Carolina cut in before Gemma had a chance to explain their responsibilities again. "I thought I was going to the farmers' market and Alessandro was going to the fishmonger's and the Merc. Wasn't that what we decided earlier?"

"Hmm?" Gemma looked over at Carolina. Maybe Alessandro was imagining it, but there was something off about the look on her face. "Well, it's been so long since Alessandro's been in the Merc he might not remember where things are. That place is huge; he'll never find the linens, and you know that Mr. O'Donnell never knows where his own products are. Besides, Mr. Clarke's daughter will ensnare him in a long conversation if he goes to the fishmonger's; it'll take him forever to get out of there. No, I think Alessandro should go to the farmers' market and you should go to the Merc and the fishmonger's."

"But Maisie . . . ." Carolina looked confused.

"I'm sure if he asks nicely she'll give him a ride home." Carolina opened her mouth to argue, but Gemma cut her off. "Come on. We don't want to make mom even more upset than she already is."

"OK." Alessandro forced a smile. "I'll, um, I'll be down in a minute."

He buried his head in his hands after his sisters left. He wasn't sure what was worse: that he'd been pulled from his dream early in their night together, or that his sisters had been the ones to wake him. At least he'd had baggy shorts and a t-shirt on. Maybe they hadn't noticed how hard he'd been?

And how could he have been such an idiot at nineteen?

He shook his head as he rose and headed towards the hall, but paused at the door and glanced back. He smiled; maybe the room had helped after all? He knew what he wanted now. He just needed a plan.

----------------------

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I appreciate your votes, comments, and emails.

-T