Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I think you're so naïve at times that you're unlikely to know when you're in a bad situation from a good one."

"Hmmm, I'm sure plenty of people would think that you and I are a bad situation," I said.

"Are you one of them?" he asked curtly, raising his eyebrows to challenge my smart mouth assertion.

I didn't answer. Instead I gave him my hand. He stood up and kissed me on the forehead.

"Where would you like to start," I asked him.

"Let's tour the oral sex room before we venture any further."

I tightened my grip on his hand, and we walked down a short hall. It led to a large room that had large pieces of phallic artwork and what looked like several old theatre stage sets. The room had various twists and turns in it, and the lighting was dim. Several times I checked my pin to make sure it was in the red on top position. Then I'd check Lover's.

He pointed to a woman sitting in the corner in a padded, reclined chair with special leg holsters, not unlike going to the gynecologist, but way more Hermann Miller posh. She had a long gown on, and you could just make out the brown pant legs of the man who was under her skirt pleasuring her. The woman's face was all knotted up in frustration, and she was directing her partner like she was a traffic cop. "To the left, a little higher. Go deeper. Right there. Faster."

We turned right, where I noticed a woman leaning on a wall face first. It looked like she was crying, but then she started moving her head back and forth. Starting at about four and a half feet, and then going up to six feet were a line of various glory holes in the wall. Men were behind the sets sticking their dicks through them. The woman licked at the condom-covered dick with vigor, but two dicks sat soft waiting for takers.

Anton walked through the room checking on things. He adjusted a thermostat, went into a restroom and changed out some toilet paper rolls and talked to the man getting the gloryhole blowjob to make sure he was comfortable. You got the sense that there wasn't much Anton hadn't seen working here.

The room was relatively empty. I wondered where the other couples went.

"You ready to give upstairs a try?"

I gulped. "I get a robe, right?"

"Yes, ma biche."

I gripped his hand until my knuckles were white as we walked up the stairs.

The clothing check girl was wearing a black bustier and tight black spandex pants. She led us into a small locker room of sorts. Lover's locker was behind me. I took off my dress and shoes and grabbed a red silky robe.

When I turned around, Lover was just finishing hanging his shirt. He pulled on his black robe and tied it quickly. Then he reached over and straightened the collar on my robe, checked that my button was in the red position and that the nametag was visible. Then he kissed me and pulled the ties tight on my robe before tying them for me.

"Thank you," he whispered. "Thank you for not immediately walking out on me and for keeping an open mind."

I nodded. "I'm nervous and frightened."

"All you have to do is say no. And if all we do is watch, it's okay."

I nodded again like a fool. We wandered into the hall. It was long and you could see the glass windows looking in on each of the rooms. Only one of the chairs was filled. It was the mousy woman who had helped Anton with his key card during the introduction; everyone else was apparently participating.

I sat down in front of the group sex room. I'd seen porn before, but seeing such things in real life was very different. In a mostly padded room, with some tables and comfortable chairs were several people fucking. The whole room was throbbing. There was no other word for it. One woman was on her back with four women on top of her kissing her and penetrating her with an array of fingers, toes and toys. Across the room a man watched the woman getting pleasured as he leaned over a table sucking on the raven-haired woman's small breasts as she masturbated. Moments later, another woman, this one wearing a strap-on, rose from where she must have been giving the guy a blow job on the floor and started fucking him from behind.

I swallowed hard. This was way too hardcore for me. Lover led me down to the viewing room. There was a young couple on a bed in the middle of the room in the missionary position making love awkwardly. There were a few pillows on the bed, but no blankets and about five people sat around the bed in chairs watching. When the couple changed positions to woman on top, a man sitting to her right whispered something to her. She nodded and he got up on the bed and started playing with her nipples. Her eyes locked on to the new man on the bed. She started asking him questions loudly in French.

Lover translated. "The man she's riding is a new sex partner. The man playing with her nipples is probably her husband or boyfriend. She's getting off on him watching her fuck another man."

She rode the young man in front of her hard and fast. Another woman, I'm guessing his significant other, came up behind them, crawled up on the bed, reached between his legs and tugged on his testicles. He came immediately, shouting happy curse words into the air. People clapped loudly, but the woman riding him was suddenly possessed. She grabbed her husband's hand and hauled him across the hall into the partners-only sex room. Lover led me over to the window as we watched her lean over a large arm on the side of a couch so she could see a lesbian couple going at it. Her husband wasted no time in putting his penis in her vagina while she reached her hand in to play with her clit.

One of the lesbians ejaculated on her girlfriend, which made the woman on the arm of the couch shake with orgasm. When she was done, she bent over further and indicated she wanted her husband to fuck her in her ass. He looked excited and ran over to a table in the corner, which had a basket of condoms and a basket of lube.

It was a way too much to process. I led Lover into the porn room and got another vodka and cranberry for me and a beer for him. We sat down on a large leather couch in a back corner, and I did my best to ignore the porno on the huge screen before me.

"Well?" he finally asked.

"I'm intimidated."

"You're not the only one," he replied smiling. "I guess it's good we're both feeling the same."

I looked up and saw that the raven-haired woman that I had made eye contact with in the introduction room and who had been flat on her back in the group room came in and got a drink. She had her pin turned up to green on her purple robe, and she was stirring a martini with the olive pick and scanning the room. Two guys in their forties looked her over as she watched them masturbate to the porn. Then she saw a couple in their sixties engrossed in some conversation at a table in the center of the room. But when her eyes saw Lover and I, they sparkled. She strolled over and introduced herself as Gabrielle. Indeed, she was tall and had beautiful, long, flowing hair with the tiniest group of freckles on her face. Lover introduced us and explained my shortcomings with the French language. She smiled at me and only spoke English from then on out.

"Would you mind if I sat and talked with you for a while? My husband is currently enjoying a small Cuban man in the partner room."

It was so upfront and so matter of fact that it seemed heartless. I looked down to where Lover had his hand on my thigh. It was a gesture of possession. But I also saw that he was at half-mast looking at Gabrielle in her too-short-for-long-legged people purple robe.

We talked about weather. We talked about it being our first time. It turned out that Gabrielle and her husband had been regulars on the swinger scene for about five years, but they liked this house the best, because people came for sex, rather than out of voyeuristic interest.

"So, have you fucked him yet in one of the rooms?" she asked me plainly.

"No, we've just visited.

"I suggest warming up downstairs in the oral sex room to work up your nerves to try the others or even to try new partners. It takes the performance pressure off. The last thing you want to do is start in the group room or the display room," she said. "Suddenly sex becomes a real drag when you're worried about the small group watching you. In bigger clubs it's not just a dozen, sometimes you have 100 people just watching you. It's completely unnatural."

"Thanks for the tip," I answered as earnestly as I could.

"You're allowed to strip down and make out in here, too. So it's a good way to get to first and second base or do some mutual masturbation and be able to leave it at that. If you're interested, I'd be happy to sit between you and kiss you while he watches."

Lover waited for me to answer. I looked at the table. I had only kissed one woman, and I didn't even know her name. It was a long time ago when we'd indulged in another fantasy. But I'd liked it. I had really liked it. And Gabrielle was my type of woman. She was tall with solid shoulders and a skinny waist. She was lean, but didn't make me self-conscious about being curvy. And I was curious to know what it felt like to have her tongue in my mouth.

Lover waited for me to meet his eyes. Then he leaned over and kissed me on the side of my head as he watched me turn my pin from red to green.

He moved to the side and Gabrielle slid between us. She turned her back to him, and she smiled at me.

"Thank you," she said. "I'm really quite honored."

"Why did you choose us?" I asked.

"I was really uncomfortable when my husband shared his wishes to have a man and took me to a club for the first time," she said. "He found someone and was banging away in the first 15 minutes. I came here with him once a month for almost two years and only talked to this older woman, Elisabeth. We'd just sit in here and kiss each other's lips and necks and breasts. Then one day, I worked up enough courage to invite her down to the oral sex room. She was the first person I slept with when we became swingers. In a way, you looked like you needed an Elisabeth, too."

Then she ran her fingers through my long, blonde hair. "I love your hair," she said and she leaned in and softly brushed her lips on mine. I responded and moments later she worked me up enough so that it was my tongue that passed through her lips first. I sunk back into the couch and let her lean over on top of me. My left hand rested on the back of her head as our slow and rhythmic kisses got more and more sexual. I broke them and looked into her beautiful, bright green eyes.

"May I kiss your breasts?" She asked sweetly. I nodded and she loosened the ties on my robe and gently parted the material. "I love your curves," she said. "So feminine, so inviting, so soft." Then she kissed me, closed mouthed around the nipples, over to the sides, up near my armpits and back down to the nipples. She suckled them softly.

My eyes were slits as I watched her move over them, then I looked at Lover. His erection was entirely out of his robe. He wore a content smile on his face watching us. "Can I be in the middle, and can both of you kiss me?" I asked.

Gabrielle giggled. "That didn't take long."

Lover grinned as I climbed over Gabrielle's body and sank into the pillows. Gabrielle made eye contact with Lover and they both suckled my breasts. My hips started to buck a bit in excitement. I put my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. I was ferociously wet. Lover kissed his way up my side and pushed my head forward a bit, so he could have access to the back of my neck. It's a particularly sensitive spot that he loves to expose and use whenever he fucks me from behind.

Gabrielle kissed my lips and then whispered to Lover, "What's her pussy taste like? Is it as soft and sweet as the rest of her? Does it visibly quiver when she comes?"

Lover didn't have to answer. Suddenly I was weighing all of my room options. I could fuck one of them in the partner room. I could go down to the oral sex room and give her a taste. Or I could go to the scary group room and have both of them at the same time.

Lover spoke quickly and sternly as he sensed my mind wander, "Look at me." I turned my head and saw a serious look in his eyes. He kissed me, closed my robe and pointed to my chest. I slowly moved my pin from green to red. Gabrielle shook my hand and told me it was a pleasure and she hoped to see me again.

But now I was sitting in silence, next to Lover, and we were both obviously hot and bothered. He took my hand and led me into the hall. Gabrielle had just gone into the viewing room where two women were in the middle of experimenting with fisting. Lover was waiting for me to choose a room.

Part of me wanted to suck him off right there in the hallway. Part of me wanted him to put me up against the wall and take me hard and fast. Part of me wanted to find Gabrielle and have her while saying no to Lover just to make him frustrated.

Instead, I walked straight for the group room.

"What the fuck?" Lover gasped, grabbed my hand and literally tossed me up against the wall outside the room. "This isn't a game."

"You've been playing with me for years," I retorted. "I'm just a toy to you. You wind me up, and we get off. But you only take me off the shelf when you decide you want to try something new that your wife won't hear of. So here I am, your kinky go-to girl, naked in a house filled with people who like to fuck."

Lover's face was turning red with anger. "Do you want to leave?"

"No, I want you to tell me what I am to you."

He pushed me flat against the wall and stepped up into my face and kissed me hard. It wasn't angry; it was desperate.

I pushed him back. "No! I want words," I screamed.

Anton came running at my shout. "Sir, sir. She said no. Back away."

Lover stepped back immediately. We breathed for a few seconds as the steam floated off of our heads. People were peeking out of rooms, looking out of the voyeur windows and coming into the hall to see the commotion.

"Ma'am, you need to pick a room or I'm happy to walk you out safely," Anton said.

Lover's chest was heaving. This was our sore spot. This was the truth I wanted in order to continue. He nodded at me. I was going to have to give a lot to get a lot.

"Are the lesbians done?" I asked.

"For you, they can be," Anton answered.

I threw my body at Lover, and we kissed like mad rolling down the length of the wall into the room. The lesbians had moved away and fresh sheets were thrown on the bed as I tore Lover's robe from his body and inched him toward the bed.

Gabrielle cheered from a dark corner, as did several other women in the room. I left my robe on the floor and literally climbed Lover until my arms were around his neck and my legs were around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me as we kissed. Then he turned around and fell gently to the bed. I was underneath the weight of him and his hands and lips were everywhere.

People approached the bed, but Lover snarled at them to back off. I pulled myself up against the headboard and spread my legs. He dove between them and ate me voraciously. He called for a vibrator. Gabrielle appeared with one. He rose to his knees, pulled me toward him, entered me roughly and put the large vibrator head against my clit causing me to grip the sheets and curse. "Gabrielle, kiss the back of her neck," he commanded.

Gabrielle came up behind the headboard, pushed my hair out of the way and started kissing on my neck. Lover wasn't fucking me, he was just sitting there with his dick deep in my vagina watching me lose all control. He took the vibrator off my clit for a moment and laid it on my right breast. Then he pulled his penis back until his tip rested at my opening, made a swirl and pushed it right back in and started massaging my clit with the vibrator again.

Gabrielle was rotating her lips around my neck as I started to thrash around. Her hands crawled over my shoulders, cupped my breasts and then she pinched my nipples. I lost it. I convulsed with my orgasm and started fucking Lover while he sat still. A small group of applause sounded. And I could see more and more people were filing through the door to get a good look.

Lover knew what was coming next, because he immediately lay back as I pushed him over and put his penis in my mouth. "Toy, ass, please," I cried out hopefully making sense to someone. Anton ran to the table for lube and a fresh anal toy.

"Not yet," Lover grumbled as he sat back up. "I want more from you. I want you to show them what you did for me at the hotel earlier today." He pushed me up toward the headboard on my belly. He put one hand on my right shoulder and pulled me up onto my hands and knees. He leaned forward and kissed the back of my neck before he took the anal toy with lots of lube from Anton. He rubbed some of the lube onto my ass and pushed it around with is finger. He eased his finger tip in and out until I was relaxed enough and then pushed the small, purple, plastic plug into my ass. I shrieked.

"Is that a good shriek?" Anton asked me.

I nodded.

"It's my favorite shriek," Lover said tightening his grip on my hips as he mounted me. "Any objections to me inviting Gabrielle onto the bed?" he asked between breaths as he fucked me.

"I don't want you to fuck her," I answered.

"Gabrielle, take the vibrator and slide under her. I promise you'll love it," he said gleefully. Gabrielle was under me in a flurry. She rested on her back with her face below my vagina, where she had a perfect view of Lover's penis going in and out of me. She pushed the large vibrator against my clit, which made my anal muscles clamp onto the plug and my vaginal muscles tighten on Lover's penis.

"Oh yeah, Gabby," Lover moaned. "That's going to do her in." Lover kept up his pace. "I need everyone to put their chairs at that end of the bed. She needs to be able to see you watching her."

Everyone picked up their chairs and moved in front of me. Damn Lover was good. "Open your robes. Spread your legs. Show her how much you like what we're doing. Show her how amazing she is."

Obediently, almost 20 people opened their legs to me. Some of them started masturbating. One woman, who was college age, dragged her chair up to the back of the bed, propped her feet up on either side of me on the headboard and started rubbing her clit and sinking her fingers into her cunt.

The lust in her eyes bore into mine.

"That's it," Lover said. "Look at her." He tightened his grip and gave a hard shove into me. I screamed in pleasure and came all over Gabrielle's face for several seconds. Gabrielle cheered and sputtered. Lover clamped onto my hips so I didn't collapse on top of her. Usually when I orgasm to the point of ejaculation, he knows I need to change positions because I'm overly sensitive or I have to go to the bathroom for a post orgasm pee. This time he didn't stop. He swirled his penis around in me for a bit to emphasize my sensitivity and then he slowly started fucking me again. "Keep the vibrator on her clit," he said. "But turn around and suck on her nipples."

Gabrielle maneuvered around underneath me until her head was under my bouncing breasts and my erect nipples. She kissed my left nipple and twisted the right with her hand. My body started trying to shift positions, but Lover held me still. "Again, ma biche. I want you to come like that again," he commanded. "Gabby, rotate the vibrator clockwise, slowly."

"Oh god," I responded. He paid far too much attention to my body. She made it four times around my clit before my legs shook and my knees buckled and I ejaculated again.

"Good girl," Lover said. The crowd applauded loudly.

"Gabrielle, off the bed, please," he said. Gabrielle scrambled off the bed. Her purple robe had large, dark wet stains all up and down it and her long hair was dripping with my ejaculate. She kneeled next to the bed waiting for more directions. Lover stopped moving and put his hand on my ass.