Seventease

Story Info
Seducing a lovely lady, one stitch at a time.
772 words
3.42
16.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCorvid
KCorvid
9 Followers

You can relax now. As long as you are in my hands, you are safe, and soon you won't be able to think of any place you'd rather be. So whatever it is you're holding on to, let it go, one slow exhale at a time. Feel every breath fully, the cool air entering your lungs and filling your ribcage, the oxygen rushing through your blood all over your body. The exhale whispering across your lips, tickling your collarbones, leaving you hollow and ready for more.

And while you're getting nice and relaxed, I'll be donning my most dapper suit, my favorite tie, my signature scent. Filing my nails, pampering my paperwhite skin that makes such a lovely contrast against my lacy underthings. You'll need to work your way through a few layers and knots to reach my molten core... but, spoilers.

You won't see me coming, but you'll hear me, striding slowly but without hesitation to where you sit waiting. You'll feel me just behind you, feel these blue eyes gazing down on you - you're not allowed to turn around and look, not yet. I'll tell you when, don't worry. There I will stay until I see you squirm, wondering why I haven't touched you yet, why I haven't told you what I want.

I can read your desire from here. It's written on your skin, riding on the wake of each breath. But I won't be satisfied until I can smell it rising from your lap.

What's that grazing your bare shoulder just now? A glove? A crop? A fingernail? I am delighted by your goosebumps as you try to figure out my game. It makes me want to make you wait longer, test your patience, your resolve. But that would mean making myself wait, too, and I'm not one to dally when it comes to my own pleasure. You've been good so far... I won't be cruel unless you deserve it.

Something has dropped into your lap. It's a corset! I picked it out just for you, imagining just how well it would suit your curves. Take it in your hands, feel its fine workmanship, observe its details. My hands grasp your shoulders and gently push you to standing. Don't turn around. Suddenly, your bra pops open and drifts to the floor. A shame, for it is as lovely as you are, but a necessary casualty.

Fit the corset to your torso and hand me the edges. Don't. Turn. Around. Trust me. Hold it against your perfect breasts so I can get the lace through the eyelets. Breathe. This is only the beginning. Seventeen rows to go, at least.

Did you feel me step closer? My breath against your hair, my scent in your nose? Good. Let me get these crossed laces nice and tight. Two, three, four rows... I love hearing you gasp as I tug on each one, seeing you shiver as the loose ends of lace just barely graze your ass. Five, six, seven, eight... I see your waist taking shape, welcoming the resistance of the bones.

Are you a little flushed, my lovely? Rightly so. Nine, ten. You smell so nice, it's hard not to bury my face in your hair and find your neck to feel your pulse quickening under my lips. Patience, patience. Eleven, twelve. Does it hurt a little? Is your breath coming a little harder now? Good. Thirteen, that lucky number. I think I'll pause here a moment, go get a drink of water, for you are so whetting my appetite. Don't turn around. I'll know if you're peeking. Listen for my footsteps.

Ah, what a delightful little squeal of shock when I let a few drops of water spill from my hand and onto your bare thighs. It's so cold, isn't it? I just had to see if you were sizzling yet.

Fourteen. Fifteen. We're almost there now, my lovely. You've been so well behaved so far, and you'll be duly rewarded, in time. Sixteen... my, this is tricky work. Hold still and let me pull, yank, tug, and cinch. Gotta get it just right, after all, or else what is the point? There's something to be said for perfectionism. I can't give you anything less than my best, that would just be rude.

And... there we are. Seventeen. This bow looks so nice against your ass. Let me just stand back and take a look at you. Those curls, those curves, those luscious legs. Mm, mm, mm. You're going to be so delicious, I can already tell.

Alright then.

Now.

Turn around.

How are you feeling now? Speak.

KCorvid
KCorvid
9 Followers