Seventh Heaven Birthday Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

As the party ended everyone hooked up with their respective partners and either headed home or retired to their bedrooms in the Camden house.

The following morning Mary, Carlos, Matt and Sarah flew back home. Matt and Sandy, Simon and Rose came over for breakfast and Lucy and Kevin after breakfast headed to church where Lucy and Eric conducted services.

Life returned to normal, or as normal as it could in the Camden household over the next several weeks, but as time went on, it became more and more strange and interesting! It all started in New York where Matt met up with his long lost love, Shana Sullivan.

Shana had left Gen Oak for New York. She bounced around from job to job and finally settled down and went to school to become a nurse. She became a registered nurse and transferred to one of the largest hospitals in New York City. It just happened to be the same hospital where Matt and Sarah were residents. That is where everything started to get interesting.

Matt and Sarah were on opposite shifts, Sarah on the day shift while Matt was on the night shift. They were together in the evenings, but as Sarah was getting home Matt was running around making dinner and getting ready to leave a few hours after she arrived home. It put a strain on their marriage, but at the same time left very little times for arguments, but even less time for lovemaking.

Matt was tired from the previous day where there was a large accident and everyone in the ward was rushing about from start of their shift to end and even a run-over into Sarah's shift. Matt begrudgingly made dinner and waited for Sarah to arrive home. She too worked late because of the emergency and had to catch-up with the normal routine of the hospital.

Matt was upset because Sarah failed to call and tell him about working late. He was eating when Sarah came home and was pissed because he didn't wait for her. They argued because she didn't call and he had no idea when she was getting back. He dressed and stormed off to work early, again because of the day before emergency.

Once there, things were almost back to normal and while he sat in the resident's lounge he looked up and his jaw dropped when he thought he saw a ghost.

Shana Sullivan, his old girlfriend, from Glen Oak was dressed in a nurse's uniform walking by reading a chart.

Matt scrambled to his feet and raced after her. He caught up to her just as she was entering one of the patient's rooms; "Shana, Shana is that really you?"

She spun on her heels and her jaw hit the floor as she squealed out; "Oh my god Matt, what are you doing here?"

"Me? You, I've been here for over a year now! My god Shana, your hair is so long now, I almost didn't recognize you. If you didn't have your hair up, I would never have though.....!

"Oh Matt, so much has happened, so much to tell you!"

"Listen Shana we have a lot of catching up to do, but right now I have rounds. I'll be having lunch around four. Why don't you meet me in the cafeteria and we'll catch up, what do you say?"

I wouldn't miss it for the world Matt, see you at four!" She leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek, turned and headed into a patient's room.

Matt got immersed in work and the next thing her knew it was 4:10. He hurried to the cafeteria and Shana was there munching on a carrot, looking up she spotted Matt and a large smile spread across her face.

He quickly got a hot plate and put it down next to Shana, leaning down he went to plant a kiss on her cheek, she turned her head and their lips met briefly. Matt drew back quickly and whispered; "Sorry Shana, I meant to...."

She smiled; "I know Matt, but I wanted to!"

Over the next half hour they talked, laughed and yes, even cried. They both realized that her leaving was a big, a real big mistake. They could have talked for hours, but work called and as they left the cafeteria agreed to meet after work for coffee and to continue their discussions.

Shana was waiting at the entrance for Matt to arrive for their coffee date. She smiled when she saw him approaching, but it quickly disappeared when she saw female doctor stop him. They spoke briefly and she stormed off looking upset.

Matt was shaking his head and when he looked up he spotted Shana, his face went from bleak to smiling; "Oh god Shana, you don't know how glad I am to see you. Come on let's head out, any place special you like to go?"

A smile slowly spread across her face; "Listen Matt with the price of coffee in this town and me having a perfectly good coffeepot and Columbian coffee, why don't we head over to my place? It isn't too far from here and we can kick-back and relax in private, no need to have people talk, especially with you being married and all and her not looking too happy this morning."

He began to chuckle; "My god Shana, I can't believe how great you are about this. I think you're right, you lead the way."

She hailed a cab and they both got in, that was Matt's first mistake because Sarah was standing not far away and she watched the conversation followed by the two of them leaving the hospital in the same cab.

Within minutes the cab pulled in front of Shana's apartment. They got out and Shana let them into her apartment.

"Have a seat Matt, I'll put on the coffee, I have some fresh donuts. I'm going to get out of this uniform and slip into something more comfortable, make yourself comfortable."

She was out of the room before he could reply. He kicked off his shoes and turned on the television. She was gone about ten minutes and came back into the room carrying a tray with the coffee and donuts.

Matt wasn't looking at the tray, but the person carrying the tray. Shana had let her now longer blonde hair down. It was in curls and waves and came down halfway down her back and across her ample breasts. She was wearing a loose fitting quilted housecoat. It wasn't very flattering, but what was under the coat held promise.

Before she left her breasts were the size of large oranges, but now Matt surmised they were more like large grapefruits. Her legs were now bare and the housecoat ended modestly at her knees. When she sat though, the housecoat fell away and her thighs were now bare, halfway to her torso.

She sighed as she reached out and handed Matt his coffee. She took hers and told him to help himself to some pastry.

Matt didn't miss her housecoat falling away and he caught a glimpse of her large bare breasts under the housecoat.

Shana leaned back and took a sip of her coffee and smiled at Matt; "So Matt, when were you going to tell me you were married?"

He nearly choked on his donut and wiping his mouth, placed his coffee cup on the table and looked at Shana; "How did you know I was married?"

"While I was waiting outside the hospital, I saw your encounter with that female doctor. I then noticed the tan mark on your ring finger. Putting two and two together I deduced you were married.'

Matt sat back and placed his hand on the back of the sofa. His fingers toyed with her curly blonde hair; "So tell me Shana, where does that leave us? I'm not sure if you know; I never stopped loving you and always think about you and how thinks would have turned out if you never left Glen Oak!"

She closed her eyes as she pressed her head against his fingers and rolled her head. She licked her lips and opening her eyes stared at him intently. Her eyes searching his, she took a deep breath; "Matt all the time we dated in Glen Oak, I always rubbed up against you, I wanted you to make passionate love to me, but with your religious upbringing, I knew never could. Now that you've broke away from your family and hearing what you just finished saying, well Matt I feel the same way! I only have one problem, like I said I used to brush up against you and once I realized that you are larger than most men I've ever been with or seen."

Matt took her hand and simply placed it on his ever growing cock. He ran her fingers up and down his shaft.

She slowly closed her fingers around it and squeezed; "Oh lord Matt, it's even larger then I remember, but now I'm not intimidated by it like I used to be." She turned her head and their lips met and she ran her fingers up and down his cock.

Matt combed his fingers through her long curly blonde hair and slipped his tongue into her mouth. They fought back and forth and he felt her fingers squeeze his cock even harder. His hand slid down out of her hair and slowly slipped open the top three buttons on her housecoat.

He groaned into her mouth when he felt her tug open his belt and jerked down his zipper. She reached in and fished out his enormous cock. Her tiny fingers could not encircle his cock seeing it was so thick.

Matt let out a moan; "Mmmmm Shana, stroke it just like that. Is it as big as you thought it was?"

"Oh Matt, bigger, much bigger than I thought it was, can I suck it?"

"Oh yes Shana, as long as I can do the same to you!"

"What about your wife Matt?"

Matt laughed; "Let her find her own man, I'm busy!" He pulled the next three buttons free from her housecoat. It was open enough to slide it from her shoulders and down her arms. It settled down around her waist. Settling back he just stared at her gorgeous rounded breasts.

Her areoles were the size of quarters and a dusky pink in color. Her nipples were like pencil erasers and were blood red and stood straight up. Her alabaster breasts had blue veins running through them. He couldn't resist and he lowered his head and his lips captured one large tip. His tongue flicked out and ran around and around and around the areole and sucked on the stiff tip.

Shana crushed his head against her tit and she groaned; "Mmmm Matt, I always knew your mouth would be great, oh yes, yes Matt, suck it harder, oh fuck I can't wait to suck on this monstrous cock of yours!"

Matt popped off her swollen nipple and smiled at her; "I wouldn't want you to wait, so come down here and suck on my dick, I just like you have fantasized about those luscious lips of yours wrapped around my cock!"

Matt guided her mouth down to his cock and she licked around and around and around the large thick head. Pulling away she sat up; "Come on Matt, let's go to my bedroom where we'll be more comfortable!"

She led him down the hall and when she got there she dropped her housecoat and stood before him totally naked; "So Matt was the waiting worth it? Tell me why are you here, I saw your wife and she's gorgeous, why throw that all away for a fling with me?"

"Well first of all I'm not throwing anything away, my wife has been keeping sex from me ever since Ruthie's birthday party. We all got a little carried away and she's still upset. As for a fling with you, I don't want to put you in the middle and if you can't handle it, tell me now and I'll leave. It won't be easy to leave, but I hope you know me well enough to do what you'd want and not push anything."

She climbed up onto the bed and rolling onto her back, hung her head off the bed and reaching out grabbed Matt by the ass and drew him to her open mouth; "I hope this is enough of an answer for you Matt!" With that said she swallowed half of his cock and he began fucking her mouth. She took him deeper and deeper. In this position she was able to take his entire twelve inches into her mouth and throat.

Matt leaned over and as he fucked her mouth, he played with her fantastic tits and after about three minutes of doing this, he slid down even further and began fingering her juicy fat lipped pussy. He loved thick lips on a woman, whereas Sarah was tight lipped just like Lucy and Ruthie.

He had to taste her and shoving his hips forward, drove his cock to the root in her mouth and lay across her body and latched her fat lipped cunt to his mouth. He drove his tongue into her pussy and she started cumming almost immediately.

She sucked him harder and not fucking Sarah for nearly two months, he shot his load down her throat into her belly.

Matt pulled from her mouth and fell to the bed. Pulling her up to him, their mouths met and she immediately clambered across his body and was pleasantly surprised he was still hard as a rock.

Shana reached back and swept his huge cock up and down her fat lips. Lodging the head in she slowly lowered her slim body down. Inch by inch he slipped into her hot cunt until her ass was resting on his thighs.

Matt reached up and began playing with her tits and she leaned forward feeding him her tits. He slurped at them like a baby starving. He moved from one to the other and bit down lightly sending shockwaves through her slender body.

He leaned lower and cupped her tight ass and squeezing it, began pumping her up and down on his huge cock. Matt loved fucking after finishing cumming in a female's mouth. He could fuck for an hour easily after cumming.

Shana was sweating profusely as she felt another orgasm building in her womb, but she was getting tired being on top. She slipped off his cock and her cunt made a slurping sound and it turned her on even more.

Matt got the message and rolled her onto her back. Spreading her legs he drove into her pussy in one quick move. He fucked her this way for nearly ten minutes. Shana came a couple more times and Matt changed positions again.

Lying on his side he threw Shana's upper leg over his and slipped into her from behind. He caught her mouth with his and the two of them kisses passionately as he pumped in and out of her pussy. He reached over and played with her tits with one hand and diddled her clit with the other hand.

Shana came again and fell against him. She rolled over and now rode his cock reverse cowgirl and she felt Matt's hands on her ass.

He guided her ass up and down and watched his huge cock appear and disappear in Shana's swamp-like cunt. His cock was covered in her thick creamy cum and it turned him on like never before.

He thought how Sarah used to get this excited, but seemed like it never happened any longer.

He ran his fingers over his exposed cock and covered his fingers in her thick cream. He placed his slime covered fingers at the entrance to her puckered hole. He shoved forward and as she rode his cock, his two fingers slipped into her tight ass.

Shana let out a loud grunt and came again. She pumped her ass up and down on his fingers and her cunt on his thick cock.

Matt nearly came and lifting her off his cock, a stream of her cum flowed out of her well-fucked pussy. He flopped her face down on the bed and climbing up behind her, pulled her to her knees and slammed into her pussy. Like a man possessed he began pounding her pussy like crazy. His thighs and cock slammed into her and against her cum covered thighs and tight ass. The sound heightened Matt's senses and he felt the cum boiling in his balls. He was about to cum when Shana couldn't take it any longer and collapsed to the bed.

Matt's cock popped out of her pussy and swayed back and forth. Looking down he eyed her puckered hole winking at him. He lost it and gripping his slimy cock; he leaned in and drove his cock into her tight ass.

Shana reared up and let out a blood-curdling scream and tried to escape, but he held her steady by the hips with his surgical hands. He pounded her ass merciless and after about a minute or two she began to push back against him.

He continued to fuck her ass and pulled her back to her knees and they pounded against each other like mad. Matt let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck Shana I'm going to cum, cum, and cum hard. I'm going to fill your gorgeous ass with my cum, are you ready!"

She pulled her head from the pillow and spat out; "Oh yes Matt. Shoot it, shoot your hot cum in my ass, I just wish is was in my pussy. Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming again!"

Matt let out a groan and fell against Shana and the two of them were lying flat on the bed as he filled her ass with his cum.

After about five minutes Matt rolled off of Shana and his cum oozed out of her ass. She rolled over and placed her sweat covered head on his heaving chest. Planting a soft kiss on his matted down hair she whispered; "After all of that fucking all I get is an ass full of cum? Next time you have to promise to fill my pussy with that hot potent cum of yours!"

Matt casually swept a damp lock of hair from her sweaty forehead. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and whispered; "Oh soooooooooo we're going to do it again huh? Well if that's what you want, who am I to deny you. Look Shana, I have to get going, I have to shower, make dinner and get some sleep before returning to the hospital."

She sat up; well I can help with at least a part of that. Come on, I've always wanted to take a nice long HOT shower with a guy after sex. This way we can kill two birds with one stone!"

She tugged him out of the bed and the two of them were laughing like teenagers as they hurried into the shower.

They spent more time than Matt wanted to spend in the shower, but he was distracted and really didn't mind. They soaped each other and ended up fucking again.

Matt was totally exhausted when he finally left Shana's apartment and headed home. He quickly made dinner and took a nap long enough to make sure he rested and was up when Sarah came home from the hospital.

Sarah came in and she was still upset from this morning's argument with Matt. She turned her head to the side when he tried to kiss her; "So tell me Matt, why did I have to hear from the other doctor's about you getting chummy with the new nurse on your floor!"

"Sarah, please sit down and I'll explain the whole thing. The nurse in question is Shana Sullivan. She's originally from Glen Oak and now don't jump to conclusions, we were in love. It seems like a lifetime ago. She moved away when she was confused and didn't know how she felt."

"I was in the doctor's lounge last night when I saw her walk down the hall. I ran to catch-up to her, that's where YOUR doctor friends saw me, I gave her an innocent hug and wanted to catch up. We agreed to talk during lunch, YOUR doctor friends saw us again, and before we knew it lunch was over and we still had a lot to talk about."

"We agreed to meet after work and take up where we left off at lunch at the coffee shop close to her place. We took a cab there and talked for hours. That's it Sarah and to tell you the truth I really enjoyed it. Do you have any idea how long it's been since you and I talked like that?"

She shook her head no.

"Well I do, it was before Ruthie's birthday party. Ever since the party I feel like we're drifting apart and I mean this, that has to change. Just think about it Sarah, now I have to get to work early. I don't appreciate YOUR doctor friends spying on me!"

"I'm sorry Matt and I'll tell you, Ever since Ruthie's birthday I've had this incredible sexual urge to fuck Carlos. After your dad seduced me and I saw you with Ruthie. Then Carlos got me and Rose together where we made out. We climbed out of the pool and he fucked Rose while watching me. Ever since then I can't get him out of my head."

At that point he had an idea; "Sarah I want you to be in the doctor's relaxation room at 2 am tonight. I'll have a chair there for you to sit on. I'll have an envelope with a note in it taped to the chair. Please read it and don't be mad. Read the entire note and please, please follow it completely. I think if you follow it to a T. I think it's the only way for you to fulfill your fantasy and for me to clear Shana out of my system. I know it sounds scary, and it's scaring me, but if we are to get past this, it's the only way to go!"

She had tears in her eyes, "Matt, please you're scaring me. I don't need Carlos; do you need this Shana woman?"

"Don't fool yourself Sarah, look how it's affected you the past two months and how you're shutting me out. Yes I need Shana, but only because my need for female attention and I won't have you totally until you've gotten Carlos out of your system and Shana out of mine."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers