Seventh Heaven Birthday Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

She stood there looking at him just staring, she licked her full red lips and then she nodded; "You're right Matt, I'm so, so sorry. I'll do as you say because I believe you've got both of our needs in your actions. I just hope I can hold it all together tonight!"

"Just remember I love you Sarah and please, please read the entire note and keep in mind what you told me and how you pushed me away the past two months."

"She gave him a soft loving kiss and whispered; "I will, I love you!"

"I love you too Sarah, I have to go, bye!"

He was in his office at the hospital and was writing the note to Sarah.

My dearest Sarah,

First let me say I love and I always will. I didn't tell you the entire truth today. We didn't go to a coffee shop. We went to her apartment where we started off with coffee, but ended up in her bed where we fucked for hours. PLEASE CONTINUE READING!!

Like I told you this evening I MISS YOU and I miss human contact and that is what Shana gave me this morning. I realize she is what I needed, but you are who I WANT!

Tonight while you are sitting out of sight I will bring Shana into this room and fuck her again. Watch how I fuck her, because the way I'm fucking her is the way I want to be fucking you and only you!

If you can't bear to watch, you can sneak out behind you. Just be assured once I finish with her, it WILL BE over between the two of us.

Being Friday I want you to go home, dress up as sexy as you can and head over to Carlos' place. I already checked and Mary is on a flight that will end up in Hawaii!

You have the entire week-end with Carlos to live out your fantasies as I have and will with Shana. Please get him out of your system or not, just let it be known Shana will be out of my life after tonight. I already spoke with administration and she will be transferred to another hospital as of Monday.

Love Always, MATT!!

He put the note in the envelope and hurrying over to the lounge, taped it to the chair that was out of sight from the doctor's bed across the room.

He went back to work and around 2 AM he sought out Shana. She looked fantastic in a tight fitting white nurse's uniform, her hair was up and her long graceful neck was exposed.

He approached her and whispered to her and she nodded. They parted and he headed for the doctor's lounge.

Less than five minutes later the door opened and Shana sneaked in and locked the door behind her. The room was bathed in a low sexy light. As she approached, he looked over and saw Sarah slide to one side to hide from sight.

Shana came over to the bed and Matt stood up. Their lips met and without warning Shana slipped to her knees and pulled his pants down along with his shorts. She gripped his cock and slowly began sucking in the large head. Before long she had his entire cock dripping with her saliva. Her hand whipped it up and down and her red lipstick covered his shaft.

Matt wound his fingers in her long hair and before long it came undone and fell about her shoulders and straining tits. He hunched over and unzipped her uniform and it fell to her waist. His nimble fingers popped open her bra, freeing her large firm tits. He knew their time was limited and pulled her to her feet and pushed her uniform to her feet where she kicked it aside.

Shana swept her panties off and pushing Matt to the bed, threw her leg over his and in one swift motion took his entire length up her cunt.

She threw her head back sending her long hair brushing his knees and calves as she rode his cock.

The entire room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin and the sound of her sucking wet pussy about his enormous cock.

Shana let out a streak as she came for the first time.

Lifting her off his cock he flipped her over and began to fuck her as fast as he could doggy. Slap, slap, slap went their bodies as she threw her golden blonde hair over her back. He gripped her hair in a ponytail and fucked her until he had her cumming again.

Matt let out a loud groan and slamming into her one more time emptied his swollen nuts in her spasming pussy.

The two of them fell panting to the bed and Matt heard the other door slowly open and close. Hopefully his plan had worked. He told Shana that she was being transferred back to her other hospital and also told her he would call her once everything with Sarah was settled. He knew he would never see her again, unless Sarah abandoned his plan and left him, only time would tell.

Sarah went rushing out of the hospital, tears running down her face and she hailed a cab. Once in there she reread the letter from Matt over and over again. She knew he was right, but didn't want to admit it. By the time the cab arrived in front of their apartment Sarah was already planning what to wear when she went to see Carlos.

When she entered the apartment she took note that it was just past 3 am. She figured she had just about six hours to get ready. She would call Carlos about 8 am to see if he would be home. She stripped off her clothes and ran a hot bubble bath. Slipping in she leaned back and soaked her tight trim body. She shaved her legs and underarms. She began trimming her pussy hair and suddenly decided to take it all off. Once done she settled back in the scented bubbly water and relaxed.

Her mind drifted to the day she was fucked by Eric and fingered herself to orgasm while watching Carlos fuck Rose. Her fingers drifted to her pussy and another to her tight firm tit. Before long she had herself cumming and slid beneath the water and came up coughing and laughing.

She shampooed her hair and conditioned it. She thoroughly washed herself and getting out she dried herself, applied scented lotions and began to prepare for her seduction of Carlos.

Drying her hair she worked a long time till she had it just the way she liked. Her long dark hair was a mass of permed curls that fell about her shoulders and was draped across her bare breasts.

She wanted to wear a sexy dress, but seeing it was Saturday morning, she was going to have to be imaginative. She went back and forth from tight shorts and even tighter top to a sexy short sundress and heels.

Working on her make-up she applied the eye make-up and her large dark eyes looked even larger and more mysterious. Her face looked flawless and her lipstick would be determined by what she wore.

Opening her closet she spotted a perfect dress to wear. It had a scoop neck and it was off white with large and small flowers all over it. A large red belt pulled her narrow waist in making her already tiny waist even smaller looking. The bodice was relatively tight and it hugged her C size 38" breasts perfectly. The skirt flared out and ended about four inches above her knees. She selected 4" red heels to match her belt and now selected a blood red lip-gloss to match.

Placing the dress on the bed she opened her dresser drawers to pick out her lingerie. Sarah picked out a matching white lace set. The bra was a demi cup, once on her dusty nipples were barely covered. It pushed up her already high standing tits and she loved how it looked on her already dark toned skin. She slipped on the matching tiny lace panties and it felt strange against her newly shaved bare pussy. Her fingers strayed into her panties and her fingers slid into her tight pussy lips. She bit her lower lip and she forced herself to pull her fingers out. She patted her pussy through the panties and whispered to herself; "Oh no you don't Sarah, if you start that motor I'll race to the finish line. I'm waiting for Carlos to ride it!"

She looked at the clock and saw it was already eight. She took a deep breath and sat on the bed. She picked up the phone and called Carlos.

"Hi babe made it to L.A. okay?"

"Hello Carlos, this isn't Mary! Sorry for calling you so early."

"Oh sorry Sarah, I was expecting a call from Mary. She was on the red eye to L.A.. What can I do for you gorgeous?"

Sarah felt herself blush and think to herself that she couldn't do this. She took a deep breath; "Well Carlos, Matt is working a double and I'm all alone. I thought Mary was on a flight and knew you'd be alone too. I was wondering if I could come over and we could spend the day together. I understand if you have plans seeing I called without notice."

"No, no Sarah, no plans, have anything on mind what you wanted to do?"

She let out a sigh; "Well I don't know how to say this, but I caught Matt with another woman last night. After what we started at Ruthie's birthday party and never got to finish, well........"

Carlos let out a little laugh; "Yeah Sarah I was wondering how you slipped out without us getting together, if you get my drift. How about you coming over here and we can have breakfast and spend the day together?"

She let out a breath she was holding for way too long; "Sounds great Carlos, let me throw something on and I'll be right over. Do you need me to stop at the grocery store for anything?"

"Yeah, how about some bagels and cream cheese?"

"Sounds like a plan; I should be over before nine, see ya soon!' She hung up before he could reply and she stepped into the dress, zipped it up and tightened the belt. She looked into the door mirror and smiled back at what she saw; "Hell I'd do me, Matt you are such a fool." She placed the note he wrote on the table with her reply and headed out the door for the bagel shop and Carlos' place

Sarah knocked on his door and it opened almost instantly. He stood there in tight jeans and an even tighter t-shirt. Carlos was noticeably nervous and the mood was lightened when Sarah held up the bagels; "Here they are I hope you like onion and sesame seed bagels. I got plain cream cheese, no real Jew like flavored cream cheese."

He laughed and took them from her and she followed him to the kitchen. The mood was lightened when they began cutting and toasting the bagels. Sarah opened the cream cheese while Carlos poured the coffee. He remembered she liked tea better and had a pot steeping for her, she liked he remembered and gave him a tiny peck on the cheek.

Carlos took the tea cup from her and drew her slender body to his and placing his index finger to her chin. Lifting it slightly his smoking Latino eyes looked at her sparkling equally dark Jewish eyes. He lowered his lips to her full red lips. It was very, very tender with no urgency to it.

This calmed Sarah and when she broke the kiss, they repeated this several times. Each kiss had a little more urgency in them. Carlos' lips parted and he slowly ran the tip of his tongue along her red lips.

She moaned into his mouth and she her lips darted forward and sucked on his tongue. She let out a gasp when he reached up and ran his fingers though her extremely thick dark curly hair. He clutched at it in his fists and pulled her mouth even harder against his mouth.

Carlos abandoned the bagels and took Sarah by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

She let out a gasp and almost turned and ran when she saw the bed sheets turned back and the bedroom totally bathed in candles.

He turned her back to him and smiled; "Too much Sarah?"

She giggled and leaned in and planted a playful kiss on his lips; "No, no not at all Carlos, it's very sweet and thoughtful. I knew I wanted to do this, but was afraid I'd get cold feet and back out."

Again he ran his hand along the base of her neck and sliding his hand into her thick curly hair, slowly pulled her to him and just before he kissed her whispered; "And now Sarah?"

Their lips met with more urgency, this time her tongue darted into his mouth and her hand dropped down and covered the bulge very evident in his pants. She squeezed it and ran her palm up and down the bulge, breaking the kiss she whispered in his ear; "Carlos, I'm not going anywhere and I plan to spend the entire week-end here. I hope you have nourishment, because we're going to need it!"

He let out a growl and picking up her tiny body in his strong arms, lifted her up and placed her in the middle of the bed and covered her tight body with his.

Carlos lifted up and hovered over her. He smiled down at her and swept a curly wave of hair form her cheek. He ran his thumb slowly around her full red lips.

She pursed her lips and her tongue slipped out and flicked at his thumb. Retreating she parted her lips and sucked seductively at his thumb. Drawing it deeper into her mouth she sucked harder and her tongue ran around and around the thick digit.

Carlos' eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a gasp; "Please tell me Sarah you suck other things half as well as you're sucking my thumb."

She giggled and in her low raspy voice replied; "Oh yes Carlos, even better! I doubt if you'll find a Jewish girl here in New York City that sucks better than I do! Not to brag, but when I'm really hot and turned on I can take all twelve inches of Matt down my throat!"

Carlos saw the serious look on her face and without warning, Sarah got the advantage and rolled Carlos onto his back and Sarah was straddling his thick thighs. Her full skirt draped across his legs and she began to rotate her hips up and down his bulging jeans. She looked down at him with those large dark eyes and her thick curly sable brown hair draped across her shoulders and down across her jutting breasts. She licked her lips; "So now that you have me all to yourself, tell me Carlos what do you want me to do?"

"Sarah ever since Ruthie's birthday party I can't get the image of those full red lips of yours sliding up and down Eric's big cock and then watching your tight lipped pussy swallowing up his cock. I swore I'd have you do that to me one day, is today that day Sarah"

Again she chuckled with her raspy voice; "Oh Carlos, if it was just that. We are going to spend the entire week-end sucking and fucking. I think I should begin by getting out of this dress, wanna help?"

She leaned forward, her hair cascaded all over his upper body and she felt his fingers find the zipper on her dress. The sound was deafening as he drew it down to the top of her ass. She rose back up and shaking her shoulders, the pretty dress settled on her lap.

Sarah bit her lower lip as she stared down at Carlos; she let out her breath when she saw the large smile spread across his face. She leaned forward and their lips met once again in a heated kiss. She moaned as their tongue's searched each other's mouths and his fingers once again played with her gorgeous hair.

Carlos' hands drifted over her shoulders and down to her sexy white lace bra. With the flick of his fingers, it went slack and Sarah willingly wiggled her shoulders and it joined her dress on her lap. Carlos wet his lips and with his hands still behind her drew her body to his now drooling lips.

It was now Sarah's turn to groan as Carlos' dark face closed over her snow white breasts. Her cherry tipped nipples poked out as he flicked his tongue around and around the stiff tips. Her tiny dime sized aureoles turned a dark pink and perked up too. "Oh god Carlos, I just love how you suck my titties, harder, please harder. Mmmmm just like that, oh yesssss, I love how you nip at them too."

Carlos pulled off her firm tits and he could not believe how they didn't move. They were no way as large as Mary's but different, not better, just different. He wanted to step up the action and just like she did earlier, he suddenly rolled over and now has Sarah flat on her back.

He gripped her dress and wiggled it back and forth slid it from her. She stretched out like a feline and her legs slid up and down on the bed.

He was sitting back on his haunches and couldn't take his eyes off her unblemished body. Her skin was flawless and he couldn't wait to put his brand on her, so to speak! "Oh my god Sarah, you are gorgeous! Your skin is so smooth and not a mark on it, your face, that smile and your hair the way it lays around your head, it looks like a dark silky halo!"

She was grinning from ear to ear; "Oh please stop Carlos, you're making me blush! Thank you for your kind words, but I'm not a china doll and right now I'm more than ready. I do have one question though, why am I nearly naked and you're still totally clothed."

It was Carlos' turn to smile; "Oh I can take care of that in quick order!" He tore off his shirt, unzipping his pants he pulled them off and kneeling before her laughed; "Oh look Sarah, who has the most clothes on now!"

She licked her lips as she stared at his cock that was bobbing at full staff inches from her panty –clad pussy. She arched her back and whispered; "Come on Carlos pull them off and let's get started. Climb up here and let me show you what I can do to that cock of yours. I think we've both done enough talking, time for some action!

Carlos didn't say a word, he grabbed a hold of Sarah's ankles and pulled her lower on the bed; he fell to the bed beside her and guided her to his cock. At the same time he turned her around and positioned her newly bare pussy over his face. He gripped her gorgeous tight ass and immediately began sucking on her tight lips and as they parted he began stabbing away at her hole.

Sarah let out a loud scream when she felt Carlos come in contact with her clit. She went wild suddenly, her tongue ran up and down the shaft staring her in the face, less than a minute after starting, she had his cock completely covered in her saliva. She brought her tiny hand into the mix and as she started pumping her hand up and down, her mouth followed and just as she promised, she had Carlos groaning as she moved her hand away, she swallowed his cock, all nine inches of his cock slipped into her mouth and down her throat. Her bright red, fat lips caressed his shaft and then brought her tongue into the mix and it flicked around and around his shaft.

Carlos couldn't hold off any longer and squeezing her head with his thighs, he started cumming. He dumped his heavy load in her belly and she swallowed every drop.

She didn't relent and continued to suck and lick his cock. She was pleasantly surprised when his cock didn't lose any of its stiffness.

Carlos now having cum, concentrated on making Sarah cum again. He flicked her clit and shoved two fingers in her bald pussy. He pulled his cum coated fingers from her pussy and tickled her tight asshole. One hand massaged her cheeks as the other hand with the sticky fingers slowly slid into her tight ass.

Sarah pulled his cock from her mouth and letting out a growl spat at him; "Oh fuck yessssssss Carlos, finger my ass, shove it in deeper. I love having my ass reamed out, oh fuck, oh fuck, lick my clit, suck it, suck it, oh fuck Carlos, I'm cumminggggggg!"

Sarah slowly came down from an intense orgasm slowly rolled off of Carlos. She struggled back to the head of the bed and flopping down on the pillow turned her head and smiled weakly at the sexy Latino. Her smile broadened when Carlos rolled over and hovered over Sarah's outstretched body.

Carlos leaned down and erased her smile as he covered her lips with his own. Rising up he placed a tiny peck on each dark smoldering eye. He swept a stray lock of hair from her forehead and whispered; "Tell me Sarah are you ready, are you ready for me to fuck this tight little pussy? Just to let you know Sarah, seeing I already came once, IT WILL be quite a while before I cum again. If you ask Mary, she calls me her Latino Energizer Bunny!"

All she did was nod and reaching down gripped his stiff, fat cock in her hand and slipping it between her tight swollen lips, arched her back upward and she felt it enter her cunt; "Oh yesssss Carlos, it was worth the wait, now fuck me, fuck me all week-end and don't stop until I can't walk straight. Come on my LEB fuck my Jewish cunt!"

He slid in her deeper and deeper and when he bottomed out he looked up at Sarah's dark smoldering eyes and whispered; "Oh Sarah, you feel so hot and tight; hold on cause when I start I'm not going to stop. One small question, what's LEB?

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers