Seventh Heaven Birthday Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and kissed him hard slipping her tongue into his mouth, breaking the kiss whispered in her husky voice; "LEB, you're MY Latino Energizer Bunny!" She giggled again, but her laughed turned to a groan when he pulled halfway out and shoved it back in roughly, and so it began.

Carlos began sliding in and out of her slowly and steadily. He hooked his arms behind her knees and threw her calves over his shoulders. He picked up the pace and soon the sound of skin slapping against skin

Sarah was moaning and groaning constantly and spurring him on. "Oh yesssss Carlos, yes, deeper, deeper oh fuck me harder, oh my god fuck me faster! You've gotten my cunt so fucking hot and wet, I don't know which way is up!"

Carlos took her legs off his shoulders and bent her over like a pretzel. Her knees were beside her head now and he rose up higher and began pumping up and down straight into the mattress. He looked down and watched her cuntlips climbing to his cock. His cock was completely covered in her thick creamy juices. It was shining in the flickering light of all the candles.

Sarah rolled her head to one side, her thick dark hair masked her face and she bit down on his wrist as it lay beside her head; "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm there LEB, I'm cumming, yes, yes deeper! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Sarah's entire body shook as she came, her cream oozed out around his plummeting cock and she fell back to the bed as if all of the air was sucked out of her lungs.

Carlos let go of her legs and they flopped to the bed. Pulling out of her, her pussy made a lewd sucking sound. He rolled her to her side and sliding in behind her as if to spoon her, he raised her upper and tossing it over his leg, drove his cock once again in her spasming cunt.

He rolled her upper body against his and began playing with her firm sweat covered tits. After five minutes again he switched positions. This time Carlos burying her face in the pillow, he gripped her hips and drew her weak body to her knees. Driving forward he was instantly balls deep in her pussy. Holding firmly onto her hips be pumped her deep, fast and hard.

Sarah was screaming into the pillow as she came again and again.

He had her so tightly wound that as one orgasm subsided another one quickly began to build. He slapped her tight ass and when he shoved first one and then a second finger up her ass, she let out a growl; "Oh fuck Carlos, no, no more I can't take any more, oh fuck I'm there again, please, please Carlos, cum with me, please shoot your cum all over my face and tits!"

When Carlos heard this and saw her turn that gorgeous face towards his, he lost it! Pulling out of her he rolled her over and straddled her body and before she could react he started cumming and cumming and cumming. Her entire face, neck and chest was dripping with his hot creamy cum. It dripped into her hair and she scooped up whatever she could and licked her fingers clean of his cum.

He fell exhausted beside her and the two of them clung to their completely sedated bodies, the two of them drifted off to a well-deserved nap.

Carlos woke to the feeling of a hot pair of lips and a wet tongue bathing his cock. It was already getting dark outside and he quickly grew to full length.

Sarah's dark eyes were looking up at him and they sparkled; "Wake-up sleepy head, are you ready for round two?"

From there the two of then fucked again in several positions until completely exhausted they both came again and fell back to sleep.

Morning came and the two of them took a long well deserved shower. They washed one another and ended up fucking again with Sarah kneeling before him and Carlos once again painting her face with his hot cum.

They dried off and over breakfast, both enveloped in large fluffy bathrobes, Sarah lifted her robe and rode him to yet another crashing orgasm.

Just as Sarah finished cumming the phone rang and Carlos answered it. It was Mary telling him she arrived in Maui safely. She heard Sarah giggling in the background and after finding out who it was, and convinced Carlos was fucking her, vowed to get even.

After hanging up and finishing breakfast Sarah urged Carlos back to the bedroom. In there she dropped her robe and removing his, gave him one of her patented deep throat blow-jobs, Again she sucked him to completion and made him shoot his cum all over her face,

Once he recovered the two of them were at it again and fucked from morning till nighttime. They stopped for dinner and another shower and ended up fucking till the wee hours of the morning.

Sarah finally had to get some sleep knowing in the morning she was due back in the hospital and hopefully back with her husband Matt.

She loved her time with Carlos, but she loved Matt and loved his huge cock and everything that went along with the Camden family.

She kissed Carlos goodbye and whispered to him; "Hopefully we can hook up again at the Camden's 25th wedding anniversary party.

Mary walked down the aisle and did her last minute checks as the plane made its descent into LAX. As the last of the people deplaned Mary gathered her bag and along with the other flight attendants left the plane last.

Once in the concourse she gave Carlos as call on her cell but the call went to voicemail; "Hi honey, I'm in L.A. seems like you're out someplace. I'm heading to the other concourse. I only have a two hour layover before heading to Hawaii. I wish I had a longer layover; I could have spent some time in Glen Oak with the family, well maybe next time. I'll call you when I land in Lihue, love ya, bye!"

She headed to the other concourse making a stop in the ladies room to freshen up. She grabbed a bite to eat and made her way to the plane.

The people started boarding and once all in she, along with the other flight attendants did a cross-check and buckled in for the take-off. Once at cruising altitude they got up and began serving drinks and snacks to the passengers.

Mary stopped dead in her tracks when she looked down and was staring at the smiling face of Robbie, her old beau from Glen Oak'; "Oh my god Robbie what are you doing on this flight?"

He chuckled; "What do you think I'm doing, I'm going to Maui on vacation. Fancy meeting you on the same flight, what are the odds huh?"

"Listen I have to serve everyone, maybe we can talk once everything settles down, it is a seven hour flight."

"Sounds great Mary, talk to you soon."

Couple hours into the flight Mary came over to Robbie; "Hey Robbie I have a couple empty seats in back if you want to talk?"

He got up and followed her to the back and they took their seats and Mary started first; "So Robbie where are you staying in Maui and how long?"

"I'm staying in Ka'anapali, at the Maui Marriott. I'll be there for a week, how about you?"

"Wow, that's a real nice place. We don't have a place that nice, but in Hawaii who stays in their rooms, other than honeymooners. I got lucky; I have a two day layover before I head back to New York. Maybe we can get together for dinner and some sightseeing, what do you think?"

Sounds great to me, I won the trip and I'm told I have a suite and if you want you can stay at my place, no pressure, separate bedrooms if that's what you're thinking!"

"Mmmmm sounds tempting; it would be easier seeing I'm on the other side of the island. They always put us up at a hotel closer to the airport. Let me think about it, I'll let you know. Listen I have to get back to work, talk to you later."

She got up and helped a couple of passengers.

Robbie leaned out into the aisle way and took in Mary's tall, lush body. Her hair was up in a French twist. She had her tailored navy blue uniform on. The tight pencil skirt hugged her curves and accented her tight ass and long slender legs; it ended three inches above her knees. When she was sitting beside him, he had a difficult time keeping his eyes on hers and not drifting to her thighs as the skirt rode halfway up her thighs.

Serving passengers she had her matching coat removed, but wearing an apron, it did little to hide her huge tits under the starched white tailored long sleeve blouse. The buttons threatened to pop off as her huge tits fought to break free.

As the plane finally began its descent the flight attendants, along with Mary were busy preparing the cabin for landing. As the people began to deplane Mary handed Robbie a note. She finished her duties and as she left the plane her cell phone rang, it was Robbie.

"Hi Mary; you did say to call you once you got off the plane!" He hung up and she was standing before him; "I have to get my bags and my rental car Mary. I'll meet you down by the shuttle buses if you have to check out."

"Perfect Robbie, see you there in twenty!"

Robbie got his bags and headed out to the shuttle bus area to drive him to the car rental area. Just as he got there Mary showed up too. The two of them climbed aboard and before they knew it they were getting into his car and headed around the island to Ka'anapali Beach. It took about twenty-five minutes to get to the hotel and as Robbie checked in, Mary took off her shoes and jacket and walked out to the warm clear water and warm sand.

Robbie came up behind her; "Were all set Mary, bags are in the room and all checked in. Wanna get a bite to eat or just walk along the beach a little bit?"

"Oh Robbie, it's fantastic here, so much nicer than dreary old New York. Let's get a bite to eat at the beach bar so we can stay out here. Once I get back to the room, I'm going to crash; the flight was a long one from JFK."

They laughed and talked and drank one too many Mai Tai's and Mary stood up, a little tipsy; "Oh fuck I forgot to call Carlos, please excuse me Robbie."

She called Carlos and he seemed a little out of breath and she heard giggling in the background; "What the fuck Carlos, I thought we had an agreement, no more women in the apartment while I'm on the road, who is she?"

"Don't worry Mary, its only Sarah, you know Matt's wife! She caught him cheating and needed a shoulder to cry on. I'm just trying to cheer her up."

"Yeah Carlos, I know your idea of cheering up. Listen I had a very, very long flight from JFK to Maui, I'm dead on my feet, I'll call you in the morning, bye!" She hung up before he could reply.

Mary was pissed and she saw the way he was hitting on Sarah at Ruthie's birthday party. He struck out there, but it sounded like he was sliding into home over the phone. She thought to herself; "Two can play at that game, I've always wanted to fuck Robbie and suck his cock. He didn't know it yet, but the next two days he wouldn't be seeing too many sights, beside hers at least.

She found Robbie; "Come on Robbie, time to check out our room, I'm tired and need a good night's sleep."

They got into the suite and Mary hurried to the balcony, opening the door she yelled back to Robbie; "Oh Robbie you have to come out here and see this gorgeous view!"

He stepped closer and stopped; "Oh yes Mary, the view is spectacular and the sites over the water aren't too bad either!"

Mary blushed and turned and leaned against the railing. After talking with Carlos, she was sure she was going to fuck Robbie, but hearing him say what he did reinforced that decision.

She looked at Robbie and seductively bit her lower lip. She slowly turned back to the ocean and reaching back slowly unzipped her tight navy blue pencil skirt. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of her skirt, slowly wiggled out of it. It fell to her feet and she hooked it in the arch of her foot, kicked it to the lounge chair on the balcony.

She leaned over and stuck her gorgeous ass out towards the room and waited to see if Robbie reacted. When he didn't she opened the buttons on the cuffs of her blouse and beginning at the bottom, slowly opened her blouse. When she had it completely open she slowly turned towards Robbie and looking down with thick hooded eyelids whispered; I can't believe how nice and warm the breeze is here. It never feels this good in New York." She shook her shoulders and the starched white blouse floated off her body, she tossed it onto her skirt and whispered; "Aren't you hot and sticky in those long pants and shirt Robbie? I won't run screaming if you get comfortable!"

She turned back to the railing dressed only in black lacy boy shorts and a matching bra. She heard rustling behind her and taking a slight glance back. She sucked in her breath as he slowly approached her only in his boxers. Placing her hands on the rail once again, she pushed her ass out and waited to see if Robbie took the bait.

Robbie stood behind her and coming up behind her he closed the gap between them. His cock was the first thing that came in contact with her tight ass. Leaning over her he placed his hands beside hers on the railing; "So tell me Mary, tell me if I'm crossing the line. I want you so bad, but I'd rather leave and go take a COLD shower than lose you as a friend and offend you."

She wiggled her ass against his stiff cock, her panties and his boxers still stood between them. She took her hands off the railing and covered his with hers. At the same time she turned her head, her lips were beside his ear and she whispered; "If I wanted a friend, I sure as hell wouldn't be standing on this balcony, watching the sun go down at one of the most romantic spots on earth in my bra and panties."

He chuckled; "I thought so, but just wanted to check!" He turned her a little more and covered the Camden ladies trademark bee stung lips to his and covered her lips with his.

Mary twisted in his arms and wrapped her long arms around Robbie's neck. She increased the urgency of the kiss as she plastered her lush body against his. She moaned into his mouth when she felt his sizeable cock poking her in the belly.

Robbie's hands slid down to Mary's lush ass and squeezed. He felt her wiggle against him and easing up on her tiptoes she lowered herself again. She did this over and over again making greater contact with her pussy against his straining cock.

She broke the kiss and she smiled at him; "Believe it or not Robbie, I had a crush on you when you were living in our house. There were times I wanted to sneak into your room after everyone went to bed and fuck your brains out, but my parents would have killed me AND you if we got caught. That being said, my parents are not here and I still want you to fuck my brains out, any ideas Robbie?"

He cupped her tight ass and lifting her, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her back into the suite and gently placed her on the large king sized bed. He followed and placed his well-muscled body on top her hers. Their mouths came together and their lips crushed and moved against each other.

Mary's hands came up and she combed them through his short styled hair. Pulling him harder against her lips, their tongues shot out and flicked back and forth between their mouths. Their lips were barely touching as their tongues shot out and flicked back and forth.

Robbie broke the kiss and attacked her long graceful neck. Sucking at her tender flesh he went after her ear, darting his tongue in and out of her sexy ear. Moving across he nibbled and nipped at her strong shoulder. Coming in contact with her bra strap, he caught it in his teeth and pulled it from her shoulder. His hand came up and tugged at the clasp and it flew open.

Mary shook her shoulders and the large cupped bra tumbled to the bed. The bra cups were immediately replaced by his hands. Her cantaloupe sized tits were amazing; they did not sag at all for their size. Her tits were pure white and looked even large against the tan body. Her aureoles were the size of silver dollars; they were a rosy pink with tens of tiny bumps surrounding thick dark red nipples.

Robbie's palms ground into the twin pillows of flesh and he moaned as he lowered his lips to her crowned mounds of flesh. He puffed bursts of hot air and then blew streams of cool air on them and they stiffened even more. He stuck out his tongue and ran it around and around the gorgeous tips.

Mary groaned and closed her eyes as she crushed his face against her nips,

He slowly closed his lips over the fat rubbery nipple and began to suck. His fingers tugged at the other one preparing it for the same treatment.

Mary reached down and tugged at his boxers and pulled them off. Her large hand immediately closed around his rather thick cock. She tugged at it and moaned louder as Robbie sucked harder on her other tit.

"Oh fuck Robbie I love how you suck on my tits, I just can't get over how great it feels!"

"Yes Mary I just can't get enough of your body. I'm going to lick suck and adore every inch of your luscious body!" With a growl he reached down and removed her cum coated panties and tossing them to the floor, he now had her completely naked. Slipping lower he painted a line of saliva and nipping from her breasts down to her pussy.

She was panting heavily and looked down at him smiled; "You know Robbie you could have had me a long, long time ago, but you insisted you loved the cunt Joy and look where it led you. I'm married and living in New York and you're on the west coast living in that one stop light town of Glen Oak. So enjoy yourself Robbie, just like I'm going to do and once these couple of days are over, you can sit back and wonder how it would have been if you chose me instead of HER!"

Robbie was poised over her pussy, his mouth agape shocked and a tear formed out of the corner of his eyes. Leaning to the side he planted a couple of soft kisses on her luscious full thighs and looking back up at her and licking his lips whispered; "Oh no, no Mary, how can I ever make it up to you! I know I fucked up, but you were so intense it scared the shit out of me! As for Joy, I was mesmerized by her and her fame was so alluring, her father was a fucker though. Please, please let me make it up to you! Stay with me, call the airline and ask for the time off, let's make up for lost time. I'll prove to you that this here is real!"

Now it was her turn to tear up and she smile weakly down at him, she swept an unruly lock of hair form his forehead; Let's see what happens tonight and tomorrow. The invitation sounds wonderful and sincere, but like I said I'll need to think about it! Now this enough of all this serious shit, get your mouth down there and eat my pussy. Oh yesssssss Robbie just like that; suck my big clit and make me cum. I can't wait to feel that fat cock of yours in my cunt and ass!"

He stopped and looked up at her; "Your ass, oh Mary!" He was now like a rabid dog, his face was covered in Mary's thick cream as she came all over his face and he dove in again and just continued sucking on her tasty juices.

Unable to take any more she tore his head off her pussy and crushed her thighs together. "No more Robbie, get up here now and fuck me, stick that fat cock of yours in my tight wet pussy!"

He didn't have to be told twice. He slid up her body and kissed her hard on the mouth and she tasted her own juices. She gasped loudly into his mouth as he sank his cock into her tight pussy. Rearing back he began pounding her hard.

Mary arched her back and met him thrust for thrust. She felt his strong hands on her thighs and sliding his hands up the back of them he pushed them back and threw them over his shoulders trapping her under him.

Robbie began fucking her hard and deep and Mary rolled her head as she felt a very, very intense orgasm building. He looked down at her dark eyes and licked his lips as she wrapped her arms around his body and drew him down to her. His well-muscled chest crushed against her large heavy tits.

Robbie slowed the movement of his hips and rolling over, now had the gorgeous auburn beauty above him.

She flashed him one of her patented wide smiles and slowly began to ride his thick cock. Her smile disappeared as she felt electric shocks course through her lush body. Raising her hands, she slowly began pulling the pins that held her thick heavy hair secured to her head. Five, six, seven, eight, they fell from her hands and bounced to the floor. Her extremely long hair came tumbling down. Shaking her head, it settled down over her tits and down her back.