Seventh Heaven Birthday Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bubble butt rose and fell on Robbie's cock and her hair danced about and as he watched, his cock stiffened at the erotic sight.

Robbie's hands were drawn to her massive tits and he palmed them. He squeezed them and his thumbs rolled the large nipples.

Mary couldn't take any more and started cumming. She felt her juices bathe and begin to run down his shaft and onto the mattress.

From there they fucked as they spooned and then he had her on her knees and he fucked her doggy.

"Mmmmmm Robbie I just love fucking doggy! I love how your heavy balls slap against my clit and you go soooooo deep. Oh yes, yes play with my tits, maul them oh fuck I'm close to cumming again! Oh fuck Robbie, how long are you going to go?"

Robbie looked down at that gorgeous ass and let out a growl; "Oh fuck Mary, before I leave Hawaii I swear I'm going to bury my cock deep in this luscious ass of yours!" He reared back and planted a hot stinging slap on one cheek and before Mary could react, he did the same to her other cheek.

Mary let out a scream and wiggled her ass and pushed against his attack on her pussy and ass. "Come on Robbie, why wait till later, shove that thick cock of yours up my tight butt!"

Robbie continued fucking her pussy and as skin slapped against skin, he shoved one cum coated thumb up her ass and she shot off yet again.

She collapsed against the damp sheet and lay there grunting and cumming! Suddenly she felt him pull out of her well-fucked pussy and rolled her over again. She nearly lost her balance when he slid her off the side of the bed. He held onto her strong legs and let her shoulders and head rest on the floor. Taking her legs he bent her over like a pretzel and sliding off the bed he had a leg on either side of her bent-over body.

Mary's fat lipped oozing pussy was poised at the level of the bed, pointing straight up in the air.

Gripping his cock, he arched up on the balls of his feet. He swept his cock back and forth several times. Pushing downward he slid into her squishy cunt.

Mary let out a loud shriek and in her position was unable to move.

Robbie began pounding in and out, up and down and he felt her let out a loud grunt and once again bathed his cock with her cum. He lost it and after staring at that flawless face for so many years, knew exactly what he wanted to do.

Pulling his cock from her cunt, he leaned over and began pumping his heavy load all over her face, neck and into her heaving tits. Once spent, he gently rolled her over and Mary was now completely on the floor.

After she recovered, she crawled back onto the bed. She licked the cum from her face and falling to the pillow, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

When Robbie woke up, Mary was on the phone, she had a tiny tan bikini on, it barely covered her intimate parts. She had a white, see-through cover-up over it and her hair was braided and hanging down her back.

He rose up on one elbow and watched her; "Okay Tom, I appreciate it, I'll be back on the flight to New York next Monday, thanks again!"

She hung up the phone and jumping up and down ran over to Robbie; "Okay Robbie, I'm all yours for the next six days! Come on let's go explore!"

They hopped in his convertible and headed out; "Where are we going Robbie?"

"Even been to Hana Mary?"

She shook her head no.

"Well hold on, it's a wild and twisty road and once we get there we can go into the Seven Sacred Pools! After what we did last night, we'll have to soak in there for quite some time!"

She laughed and slid over as close as she could get to Robbie. About halfway there she was getting excited by the winding road, fantastic views and she was once again getting horny. Leaning down she unzipped his pants and looking around, went down on him.

Robbie let out a groan and nearly ran off the road. He slowed down and placed one hand on her head and played with her braid as she went up and down on his thick cock.

Mary pulled off his cock, her chin, cheeks and lips were dripping with her saliva. She slapped his stiff cock against her gorgeous face.

Robbie looked for a cutoff as he reached down and guided one huge tit from her bikini top. Thumbing the nipple and plucking away at it, she groan and swallowed his cock once again.

Finding a secluded turnoff, Robbie drove down to the ocean and putting the car into park, hopped out and pulled Mary after him.

She let out a scream and giggled as he turned her around, leaned her over the hood of the Jeep and yanked down her bikini bottoms. Before she could react he slammed forward and was suddenly balls deep in her dripping cunt.

Mary fell to the hood and held on as he fucked her hard and fast

Robbie released her tits and mauled them as he felt her cumming. He was so turned on by her in-car blow-job he lost it and he flooded her tight pussy.

Both totally spent, they rested on the hood of the car. Robbie pulled out of Mary, kicked aside his shorts and pulling off his t-shirt, grabbed Mary by the wrist and pulled the naked Mary to the ocean where he dove in and pulled her after him.

The two of them frolicked naked for about five minutes until they spotted a car approaching. They hurried back to the Jeep, dried off and dressed just as the patrol car approached.

The policeman nodded and smiled, knowing exactly what was going on.

They got back on the main road and headed to Hana. Robbie was grinning from ear to ear as he took on the lush, just fucked body beside him and he knew now he was a fucking idiot for letting her get away.

They finally go to Hana and spent the entire day checking out the sights. When they got to the Seven Sacred Pools it was getting late. They frolicked in the water and splashed each other and both were again getting sexually excited. Before they knew it, it was getting dark and were cautioned not to drive the winding road in the dark.

Robbie found a tiny resort with one room bedroom/huts and he reserved one. They had a nice romantic dinner and watched the sunset and they retired to the hut.

In there Mary lit a couple of candles and the gas lantern. She stood opposite Robbie across the bed. She slowly slid the cover-up off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Keeping her smoking eyes on Robbie, she reached back and untied the bikini top behind her back and neck. It too fell to the floor. Her breathing increased as she took both bikini ties at her hips and tugging at them, her panties joined the top.

She licked her lips and bit her swollen lower lip and with the grace of a stalking tiger, slowly slid to the bed and came closer and closer to Robbie. She rolled over onto her back and stared up at him; "How come you're still dressed Robbie?"

In a flash be was naked and climbed up onto the bed and his stiff cock bobbed up and down before her gorgeous face.

With a heavy groan she reached up and swallowed his cock. At the same time, Robbie spread his body over hers and began eating her very, very wet pussy.

For the next ten minutes the two of them tried their best to make the other one cum. Robbie was successful and felt her thighs tighten about his head and flooded his mouth with her heavy, creamy juices.

Robbie continued to lick lightly at Mary's dripping cunt. He felt her lips and tongue whip around his stiff cock and she moaned when he began to pump his hips up and down fucking her mouth. Robbie rose up and swept the cum from his face with the back of his hand. Scooting back he popped out of her mouth.

Mary scurried around on the bed and flopped down on the pillow. She spread her legs and reached out with her arms and welcomed him to settle between her thighs.

Robbie stopped and stared down once again at the vision before him. A smile broke out across her gorgeous face. She licked her bee-stung lips and stared up at him with those dark smoky eyes.

Her full tits stood high on her chest, her tanned flat belly rose and fell as she locked her eyes on Robbie's cock that was about to penetrate her. She wiggled her trim hips and arched her back when his cock parted her lips and entered her hot cavern.

Mary let out a groan and wrapped her arms and legs around Robbie as he sank slowly into her pussy; "Mmmmm yes Robbie, right where you belong!"

Like two perfectly well-oiled machines the two of them began fucking harder, faster and faster! They clawed at one another and Robbie knew after the fantastic cock sucking Mary had given him, he wouldn't last long.

Skin slapped against skin and with the hut not having A/C, the two of them were dripping in sweat. He reached down and played with her full tits and letting out a loud groan started cumming in her pussy,

Mary let out a scream and her legs fell from Robbie's back and came too.

Rolling off of Mary he fell down beside her and as the two of them cuddled together they both drifted off to sleep.

Over the next several days they were inseparable. They saw all of the sights on Maui and on their last evening together they booked a catamaran sunset dinner cruise.

Robbie was dressed in khaki pants and a fashionable Hawaiian shirt on.

When Mary came out of the bathroom his jaw hit the floor. Her long straight silky hair hung down nearly to her waist. She was wearing a flowered Hawaiian dress. It had a tight pencil skirt with a plunging halter top. The top barely held her breasts in place and there was a tiny belt about her waist accenting her hips and tight full ass.

They walked hand in hand to the dock where they boarded the boat. They were both handed large fresh Mai-Tai's and they flowed freely and neither of them were feeling pain when they headed back to the hotel room.

Once there the two of them melted together and standing on the balcony, they stared out at the thousands of stars over the romantic Pacific.

Robbie's hands cupped her firm ass cheeks and as they broke the kiss he whispered in her ear; "I'm going to fuck your ass tonight Mary, are you going to be ready for that?"

"Oh god yes Robbie, I thought you were going to leave Hawaii without fucking my ass like you promised!"

Robbie cut her off by covering her mouth with his own. Suddenly the two of them were attacking each other and they were both happy to do this.

Mary broke the kiss and pulled Robbie's shirt over his head, began kissing and licking at his neck and chest.

Robbie reciprocated and reaching out, tugged at her halter dress. Her huge tits popped out and he immediately went to work on caressing, sucking and paying homage to those two gorgeous mounds of flesh. He couldn't get enough of them and when he finally moved down to her waist and ass, their nipples were stiff and dripping with his saliva.

Robbie tugged at her slinky dress and it fluttered to her ankles. He spun her around and had her lean over the railing. He knelt down and buried his face between her tight ass cheeks. Spreading them, he stabbed at her tight hole and moved down to her already leaking hole. Collecting a good amount of her naturally made juices from her pussy, Robbie spread it over her tight asshole and went back several times until her tight hole was wet and well-lubed.

Mary was groaning constantly as Robbie worked over both of her holes. She squirmed away from the railing and grabbed Robbie by the hand and led him to the bed. She pushed him down on the mattress and attacked his cock. She smiled up at him as she tossed her long silky hair over her shoulders; "Mmmm Robbie, let me suck on this thick cock. I want to get it nice and wet so you can fuck my ass. You already got me so fucking hot and my ass is so, sooooooooooo ready for your cock!"

She began bobbing up and down on his cock, she was slurping and spitting all over it. Her large slim fingers pumped up and down on it and constantly added more of her spit on it.

She climbed up and straddled his cock and in one swift movement buried his cock in her pussy. She rode his cock as if it was the last one she's ever have in her body. She rode it a little too hard and a little too deep and suddenly she started cumming.

Before she realized what was happening, Robbie rolled Mary off his pulsating, dripping cock. He rolled her over and scurrying behind her spread her ass cheeks. He heard he suck in her breath and let it out.

Just when Mary's lungs are empty and her body relaxed, Robbie, poised behind her he slowly but steadily shoved his thick, stiff cock into her well-oiled asshole.

Mary squealed like a stuffed pig, but looking nothing like a pig, but a lithe incredibly gorgeous woman. With Robbie's thick cock now buried deep in her ass. He stopped to take a mental snapshot that he never wanted to forget.

Robbie looked at the gorgeous figure bent over before him. Mary's long silky auburn hair flowed over her back and shoulder. It swayed back and forth on the crisp clean sheets beneath her. Gazing lower he took in the incredibly large full tits that swayed as he pushed in and out of her body. Her lithe well-muscled back led to her tiny waist and graceful hips. Mary's strong thighs and shapely calves were perfect, just like the rest of her.

Robbie now stared at her thick lipped pussy as it glistened with her honey dew. He knew his thick cock would be visiting that portal soon for the last time and he wanted it to last, but first he had to fulfill his promise to fuck her ass.

He now began sliding in and out of her tight ass. He bit his lip as he looked down and saw his cock appear and disappear into her receptive ass. Watching her tight hole swallowing up his thick shaft made his cock stiffen even more. He gripped Mary's hips and began pumping faster and deeper. With each downward thrust, it rocks Mary's gorgeous body and she moaned loudly and she was struggling to stay erect as her legs began to give out.

An incredible orgasm began to build deep in Mary's womb. Her clit was throbbing with each inward and outward movement of Robbie's cock in her ass. When Robbie reached down and cupped Mary's pussy and strummed her clit she lost it instantly and started cumming and cumming and cumming.

She fell flat on the bed and Robbie followed as he continued to pound her ass. He picked up the pace and his thighs slapped hard against her ass and she pushed back, slowly climbed back to her knees and pushed back against Robbie.

Robbie, not to be outdone, he reached around and cupping her twin swaying pillows of flesh, found her stiff nipples and tweaking them and pulling on them, sent Mary into yet another orgasm. Leaning over her he whispered raspy in her ear; "Tell me Mary, has your ass had enough? Do you want me to fuck that gorgeous neglected pussy of yours?"

All she could do was grunt and nod her head vigorously up and down.

Robbie drove deep into her ass one more time. Totally imbedded in her ass, he paused and as slow as he could he drew his cock from her ass.

Mary bit her lip so hard, she drew blood. She once again held her breath waiting for his cock to re-enter her body by way of her hot itching pussy.

Robbie took a deep breath and lining his cock up with her pussy, entered her pussy just as slow as he exited her asshole. He watched in amazement as her tiny asshole slowly closed and her pussy's inner walls clutched and clamped down about his cock. Inch by inch he slid into her and before long, his belly was pressed hard against her tight ass.

Robbie held it there and took in the unbelievable sensation as his cock pulsated in her cunt and her cunt squeezing and releasing his cock over and over again. He had to move and he needed a release soon. He began to pump in and out faster and faster, deeper and deeper and harder and harder.

Both Mary and Robbie were breathing heavily and gasping for breath. The two of them pushed and pounded back and forth, each meeting the other's thrusts.

Robbie let out a loud scream; "Oh fuck me, fuck me Mary, I'm cumming, oh fuck hold on Mary here it comes!"

She threw her head back, her long silky hair covered her back and ass and she pushed back against him; "Oh yes Robbie, fill me, fill my filthy cunt with your hot cum, yes, oh fuck I can feel you shoot and fill me up, fuck, fuck, oh fuck I'm cumming toooooo!"

The two of them fell to the bed and lay there for what seems like forever as they both are completely drained and totally satisfied.

Mary crawled up into Ronnie's arms and the two of them drifted off to sleep.

By the time Robbie woke up, Mary was already dressed in her airline uniform and she looked impeccable. He smiled lazily up at her; "Oh Mary, why are you already dressed? He threw the sheets back and his morning wood was at full mast. He stroked it slowly; "Don't you want to test this out one more time?"

She shook her head; "Oh Robbie, we tested it out all week and I've come to the conclusion, first, it works rather well and secondly, it will never, never be quelled. Now get your ass up, shower and let's get out of here. We have to ne at the airport in less than an hour!"

Reluctantly Robbie got up and got ready. They were out of the room in less than thirty minutes.

Before long the wheels were off ground headed back to the mainland. As they landed in LAX, Mary and Robbie hugged and Robbie drew Mary back into his arms and gave her another passionate kiss; "Mary, you're right, I fucked up when it came to Joy and you. Hopefully we can go forward and stay friends and maybe lovers. Are you coming back in a couple of weeks for your parent's 25th anniversary party?"

She gave Robbie one of her patented smiles; "Wild horses couldn't keep me away, you better rest up because I want more of what we had last week. Listen Robbie I would love to stay here and talk, but I need to hurry to my flight from here to JFK, take care Robbie, see you soon!"

She gave him a quick hug and kiss and was out gone before he could react. He stood there and stared at her luscious ass and he started getting hard just thinking about how great it felt to be buried deep in that ass. He kept his eyes in her until she disappeared from sight. He turned and headed back to Glen Oak.

Sorry it took so long for the sequel, but now that I've started there are 3 more parts culminating with Annie and Eric's 25th wedding anniversary. It will be an all-out orgy to rival Ruthie's 18th birthday party with all of the characters in my stories.

As always please vote and your comments are welcomed!