Seventh Heaven Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Matt Sarah ran to him and dropping her bag threw herself into his arms. They kissed and he had his hands all over her. This turned her on tremendously and composing herself whispered; "Just wait till later!"

Matt snickered; "Later my ass, just wait till we get to the car."

Just then Mary came down the runway. Both Eric and Matt stared with their mouths open. Even Lucy let out a quiet gasp as she saw her sister and quickly remembered their interludes of lovemaking late at night whenever the Camden family went to sleep.

Mary's hair was a deep auburn her long locks were pinned up high on her head. Her flight attendant outfit fit her like a glove. It consisted of a deep burgundy skirt that ended at mid-thigh. Her long tapered legs were encased in sheer stockings and she had on matching high-heeled shoes. The skirt molded her ass like a second skin, but half hidden by matching jacket. The jacket was held together by one button that threatened to burst open just below her huge tits. Covering her tits was a white starched blouse unbuttoned to show a nice cleavage and a lacy bra beneath it. She smiled when she saw Eric and Matt. She dropped her bags and gave Lucy a big hug.

She whispered to Lucy, "You look good enough to eat; I hope we get the chance to try and find out."

Turning to Matt she gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Mary what's that?"

He cupped her face and gave her an open mouthed kiss. When their lips parted his tongue found hers. He pulled her to him and they enjoyed a real kiss. When it ended she was dizzy and she stepped back and smiled. Sarah looked puzzled and upset, but would find out later what that was all about.

Mary turned to Eric, "Well dad, how about you?"

Eric pulled Mary into his arms and gave Mary the same type of kiss that Matt did, but Eric's hands roamed Mary's body ending up cupping her gorgeous ass. Mary was out of breathe and very turned on by the time the kiss ended.

They all gathered Sarah and Mary's bags and headed out to the car.

Eric tossed Lucy the keys; "Lucy would you mind driving, I'm too excited to drive. I'd like to talk to Mary and I wouldn't like us to get into an accident."

"Sure dad no problem."

Sarah and Matt got in the back seat and Mary got in front in the middle with Lucy driving and Eric by the passenger door.

As Lucy exited the parking structure she heard moaning coming from the back seat. Matt already had Sarah's dress unzipped and down around her waist. He loosened her bra and was sucking on her perfect breasts as she ran her hand over the bulge in his pants.

"Go ahead Sarah, pull it out and suck it. I can't wait to feel your mouth on my cock."

"But Matt, everyone can see."

"I don't care, I need you so badly."

Matt pulled up her skirt and began fingering her pussy. Sarah let out a groan and he knew he had her.

Sarah slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. She gasped when she saw his length forgetting how large it was. She lowered her mouth and he dug his fingers in her curly brown locks and fed his cock to her. She slipped to the car floor and looked up at him as she sucked his cock. She knew how much he loved looking into her eyes as she gave him head.

Mary and Eric glanced back at the scene in the back. Eric marveled on the tight body Sarah had hoping later to find out first hand just how firm she was.

All of a sudden Eric felt a hand stroking his cock through his pants.

Mary's long slender fingers were tracing the outline of his cock.

Lucy smiled ay Mary; "Go ahead Mary, pull it out. I bet it misses you nearly as much as you miss it."

Mary shook her head, "I can't Lucy, that's why I left home in the first place, this isn't healthy."

"Mary, what are you talking about? This is a very loving family and we just love to show each other just how much. Do you have any idea where Carlos is right now?"

Mary shook her head no.

"Well I'll tell you. Right now my husband and your husband are out by the pool fucking and sucking Annie. Yes that's right, our mother and believe me they are enjoying themselves same as we'll all be doing shortly, so loosen up and have some fun."

While Lucy was talking Eric had pulled his pants down and now placed Mary's cool fingers around his cock. She let out a quiet moan and slowly began stroking his cock.

Eric reached across and slid his hands along Mary's slender thighs. She moaned again when he contacted bare skin above her stockings. Lucy stroked Mary's other thigh and whispered for Mary to arch up and raise her skirt.

Her panties were now visible to both Eric and Lucy. Eric's hand got their first and stroked her pussy through her panties.

Mary moaned and dipping her head towards Eric's cock moaned, "God help us we're all going to hell, but I can't help myself."

Eric wrapped his fingers in Mary's hair, frantically pulling pins out and undoing her hair. Her long dark auburn locks flowed over his crotch as she bobbed up and down on his twelve inch cock

"Oh god Eric, I forgot how fucking big and hard this cock was. I can't wait to feel it in my pussy again. No one has filled me up the way and Matt has."

"Mary just shut the fuck up and suck my cock. I need so badly to cum down your throat."

She groaned as Lucy tore at her panties and shoved two fingers up her bald snatch as she drove. Mary sucked harder and with Eric's entire lower body covered with Mary's Auburn locks he dug his fingers in her hair and let out a loud moan.

Mary knew that sound and was prepared for what was coming soon. She took a deep breath and felt the first of many spurts of her father's cum. She swallowed every drop. At about the same time Mary groaned loudly as Lucy's fingers found her clit and sent her over the top.

Mary sat up and looking ravished with her hair in disarray turned to Lucy who care to stop in the driveway and bent over Lucy and gave her a big kiss. In doing so she gave Lucy the remains of Eric's cum.

Eric was zipping up. He turned to Matt and Sarah who was still blowing Matt and said; "Come on you two, we can all get some of that later. We have a birthday girl who needs OUR family attention."

Little did he know that she already had some attention and was preparing for more as he spoke.

Martin gave Ruthie a long kiss and was determined to make her first fuck on that she would always remember. Martin slowly kissed her jaw, ears and the nape of her neck. Ruthie was already rolling her hips urging Martin to stick his thick cock in her virgin pussy.

Martin worked his way down her body squeezing and sucking on her large tits.

Ruthie looked over at Sandy who was playing with her own tits and sliding her fingers through her pussy lips.

Martin worked his way to Ruthie's rounded tummy and played with her navel. She giggled and he scooted down and planted kisses on her inner thighs. Looking up he saw the lust in her eyes as she tried to pull his head to her dripping pussy. He slowly parted the tight lips of her cunt and he could see the river of fluids running from her hole. He belt forward and blew on it.

Ruthie arched her hips and yelled out' Oh fuck Martin, stop playing and suck my pussy. I need to feel your lips and tongue on my clit/'

He smiled; "All in good time my dear!"

Martin licked up one side of the outer lips and down the other she let out a shutter as she felt his tongue. He worked his way from the bottom slowly scooping the fluids from her dripping pussy with his tongue still avoiding contact with her clit. He had her exactly where he wanted her.

Martin rose up from her pussy and she let out a long "NOOOOO!"

Her displeasure was replaced with a loud sigh when he grabbed his cock and ran the head back and forth and up and down the lips of her pussy. He made sure just to graze her clit wanting her to be at the height of pleasure when he entered her.

Ruthie clutched at his ass trying to pull him into her. Martin slowly eased himself forward and the head of his cock was sucked into her hot cavern. With all of his strength he withdrew and once again she groaned her frustration.

Martin eased back into her and she hissed through clinched teeth as half of his length entered her. Withdrawing away Ruthie was panting for more. Moving forward again he encountered her virginal wall. He looked down at her and she knew what was about to happen. She frantically nodded yes and digging her fingers into his shoulders took a deep breath.

Martin lunged forward and tore through her wall and all at once she was a woman. Tears of pain and joy rolled from her eyes and she clamped her mouth to Martin's

She tore away and shouted, "Now fuck me like you've always wanted to, I'm ready!"

With that he began pounding into her and she marched him thrust for thrust. She wrapped her tiny legs and arms around hid body and held on for dear life. She wanted and needed his cock deep within her more then anything she ever wanted in her life.

Ruthie could feel her orgasm building and tried with all her might to hold off as long as possible. She wanted this feeling to last as long as possible.

Martin looked down at that angelic face that was masked with lust. Her halo of dark curls woven in the pillow behind her head, her dark eyes pleading with him to make it last. He continued to pound away at her virginal pussy, he bent down and kisses her with tenderness and an urgency.

He puts his lips to her ear and whispers so only she can hear, "I love you Ruthie Camden!"

She hugs him harder and whispers back; " I love you too Martin, now I want you to cum in my pussy."

Hearing this sends him into high gear and he starts to really fuck her hard. The only sounds in the room is their heavy breathing, moans and the sounds of their flesh slapping together. Ruthie is so wet you can hear the slurping sounds coming from her cunt as Martin pounds away at her.

Martin looking into Ruthie's eyes sees she's nearing the end she nods and pulls him down to her. Martin pounds away at her pussy and she drops her legs from his hips as she starts to cum. Even though Ruthie was super wet, being s virgin she was awful tight already. When she started cumming she really tightened up and this put Martin over the top. He exploded in her and this triggered another orgasm. She squirted all over his cock. It was amazing as he collapsed on Ruthie they both looked over at Sandy who had four fingers up her cunt as she came also.

They were both totally drenched in sweat. Martin bent down and tenderly kissed Ruthie and said; "Happy 18th Birthday Ruthie!"

She kissed him back saying; "Thank you, it's a birthday present I will cherish and remember always."

Sandy chimed in; "Alright you two break it up. Ruthie you have a birthday and graduation party to attend. You better hop in the shower and get ready. As for you Martin, watching you and Ruthie fuck like rabbits I need some of that. My fingers can just satisfy me just so much."

"Okay Sandy, but please let me rest a few. Ruthie go get ready and after I take care of Sandy I'll join you in the shower, okay?'

Ruthie hoped off the bed, her pussy full and sore but feeling totally aglow. She stopped on the way to the bathroom and she saw Annie, Carlos and Kevin naked playing in the pool. Coming through the gate were Simon and Rose. Ruthie hurried to the shower to clean up.

Ruthie turned the water on as hot as she could stand it and stepped into the large shower stall.

Out in the living room/bedroom Simon and Rose came up the stairs. Sandy was caressing Martin's deflated cock trying to bring it back from the dead. Simon and Rose were both dressed in business suits because they had just come from interviews with the local bank that was looking to hire a few new college graduates.

Rose was in a three piece navy blue pin striped skirt suit. The skirt hugged her slim hips and the vest pushed her medium sized tits up making them look larger. Under the vest was a starched white shirt. She looked fantastic. Simon was also in a black pin striped suit and as he entered the room took off his coat and tie. Looking at his ex-lover Sandy naked on the bed stroking Martin's cock, his cock came to life.

Rose tucked her shoulder length hair behind her ear sat on the other side of Martin. Running her hand up and down his thigh, she licked her pink lips and said, "Sandy you look like you could use some help in getting the starch back in that cock."

Sandy looked at Rose and then Simon, "Hell Rose after he fucked Ruthie for the past half hour I doubt if anything could get that back up." She bent over and licked the crown of Martin's cock.

Martin let out a groan, but still no activity in the growth of his cock.

Simon looked angry, "Sandy did you just say you were fucking Ruthie?"

No Simon, not me, Martin. I helped in getting her excited, but once she got going there was no stopping her. I could tell she has the Camden genies."

"Where is she now?" Simon chimed in,

"She's in the shower cleaning up before the party starts."

Rose slipped out of her suit coat and pulled her skirt up a little so she could straddle Martin's legs. She lowered her mouth to his cock and without using her hands sucked his flaccid cock between her lips.

Martin let out a groan and dug his fingers into her silky hair. His cock began to grow.

Simon took off his shoes and socks and removed his shirt. He undid his belt and dropped his pants and kicked them away. He stood there in his boxers, his huge cock tearing at the material trying to break free.

Sandy wiggled her finger at him trying to get him to the bed. She was so turned on by Ruthie and Martin fucking and now Rose sucking on Martin, she needed a stiff hard cock in her dripping pussy.

Simon smiled and turned and entered the bathroom. When the door closed they all heard the lock being turned. Simon dropped his shorts and he could see Ruthie's form through the steam filled room. The shower glass walls were covered in condensation.

Ruthie heard the door open and close, "Fuck Martin, it took you long enough, now come in here and give me a little more of that cock of yours"

Simon opened the door and stepped in. He was mesmerized by her gorgeous body. He took in her large tits and beautiful ass, her tiny waist and the long hair that tickled the top of her ass cheeks.

She tried to cover up, but had too much exposed. "Simon, what are you doing in here? This isn't right, you're my brother" Her large brown eyes darted to his ten inch cock and couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Relax Ruthie this was going to happen today anyways, might as well be now and then we can all relax."

"Simon, what are you talking about? What do you mean, is this some sick joke?'

"Ruthie calm down and think back. When Mary turned eighteen, she had a birthday party right?"

Ruthie nodded.

"Didn't it seem strange that Lucy, you and I were not there? When Lucy turned eighteen, another party and you and I were not there."

Ruthie stopped covering herself as she thought back. Simon stepped closer to her and slowly began caressing her back and stomach.

Ruthie let out a small moan and closed her eyes.

"Think back a few years ago when I turned eighteen and had my party, where were you?"

Ruthie's eyes popped open; "I was at the grandpa and grandma's house."

Simon nodded; "And I here losing my virginity to Lucy, boy can that girl fuck. She sure looks like the girl next door, but get her into a bed and she turns into one hot cunt. Now it's your eighteenth birthday, and where are the twins?"

Ruthie looked up at Simon and a smile spreads across her face; "At the weekend campout?"

"Right, so you know what that means?"

She nodded and reaches out and wraps her tiny fingers around his huge cock; "this is mine?'

Simon smiles and lowers him mouth to her. She lets out a long sigh as their tongues intertwine and he grabs her ass and pulls her against his straining cock. Simon takes a bar of soap and begins washing her body. He starts with her shoulders and pushing her damp hair aside washes her perfectly tapered back. Her muscles began to relax as he spends a lot of time working out the tension. He knelt down and began soaping her fabulous ass. He can't believe how large, but yet so compact and firm her ass is. Ruthie lets out a moan as his hands slip between the cheeks and a few fingers flutter across her cunt lips. Simon pushes on her back urging her to bend over; as she goes he sees her tight puckered asshole. He brushes his fingers over it and Ruthie jumps. Simon wraps one arm around her thighs and pulls her back to him. Simon continues to soap up her ass cheeks and parts her cheeks again and slowly slips one finger into her asshole. Ruthie wiggles her ass and groans, but does not pull away. Simon pulls his finger out and she groans with disapproval. He replaces it with now two soapy fingers. His other hand that was holding her in place in front is now playing with her pussy which is slick with her juices. Simon captures her clit and rubs it gently. This puts her over the top and she nearly collapse. Simon holds her body up as her orgasm subsides.

When she has regained her footing, Simon continues washing her. He spends an extra amount of time on her gorgeous tapered legs and tiny feet.

When he finishes there he stands up and his stiff cock slides across her lather covered legs and in between her ass cheeks. He pulls her again his cock and it's trapped against her lower back. Simon soap up his hands and reaches around her and soaps up her belly and lower chest, slightly grazing her heavy tits. Simon dips his hands lower and slides his fingers through her cunt lips and into her cunt. He works on her cunt for over five minutes extracting all of Martin's cum and making her orgasm three more times. Holding her up with his arms he slips his fingers out of her cunt and whispers in her ear; "There we are Ruthie, all clean, no more Martin cum in you. Now I can fill you up with my cum."

Ruthie shutters and cums once again.

Simon is now kissing the nape of her neck and nibbling on her ear. His hands are now soaping up her large tits, squeezing her large nipples and crushing them together.

Ruthie can't take much more of this she needs a cock and she needs it soon.

She turns in Simon's arms and moans out loudly; "Oh Simon, fuck me now, fuck your hot sister. I need your cock deep in my pussy. I've never felt this hot before. Fuck me NOW and fuck me hard!"

Simon pushes Ruthie under the spray of the shower. Until now her hair had escaped the direct flow of water and was only damp. She lets out a squeal and fights to escape. Simon holds her there until all of her locks are drenched. The soap slowly rinses off her body and he pulls her to him. Simon slowly lowers his mouth to hers. Her large brown eyes look up into his eyes. She groans as their mouths meet, her mouth opens and accepts his tongue.

Simon grips Ruthie's gorgeous ass and lifts her off her feet. She lets out a loud groan as he slowly lowers her onto his large cock. She lets out a scream as it goes deeper and deeper, nearly splitting her in two.

Ruthie throws her arms around Simon's neck and covers his mouth with hers.

Simon slowly begins raising and lowering Ruthie's pussy on his monstrous cock. Ruthie began groaning louder and louder.

"That's the way Simon, fuck my pussy. Slam that thick piece of meat deep in my cunt. Oh fuck Simon, how can Rose take this cock all the time. I'd never let you leave the bedroom. Oh Simon fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck your cock hungry sister, oh god I'm cumming, please Simon cum with me!"

Simon could feel Ruthie's cunt tightening around his cock and he knew he couldn't hold off. "Oh Ruthie, I'm cumming too, oh fuck take my seed."

He began shooting into her. He lost his balance and she slipped off his cock as he was still cumming. Ruthie fell to her knees and took the rest of his cum in her face, mouth and hair.