Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Jane was the first to speak; "Well Eric, do we meet your approval? I thought you were in a hurry to get to the restaurant, when are we leaving?"

"Oh lord, you both look amazing and yes we better be on our way!" He crooked both his arms and Margaret took one arm, while Jane took the other.

They got to the exclusive seafood restaurant overlooking Fisherman's Wharf. They were seated at a table overlooking the waterfront and it was very romantic and secluded from other patrons.

The wine and alcohol flowed freely as course after course was consumed by the threesome. As the dessert and after dinner drinks were served, all three of them were feeling no pain and none of them were able to keep their hands off each other.

They walked along the wharf in the moonlight, but Margaret and Jane suggested they head back to the room for a nightcap.

Eric placed a hand on the backs of both sexy women as they headed back to the hotel and Eric could not help but caress Jane's naked back and Margaret's bare shoulders and upper back. As the elevator door closed he could no longer restrain himself as he drew Margaret's petite body to his and she instantly tilted her head back as she presented her parted lips to his.

Eric lowered his mouth to hers and their lips met in an open-mouthed kiss and their tongues fought with each other's.

Jane tugged at his sleeve and reluctantly tore his mouth from Margaret's and when he turned to Jane, was presented with her full red bee-stung lips. The kiss was just as hot and as passionate as it was with Margaret and as the kiss grew steamier, the elevator doors opened to their floor.

The three of them hurried to their room and Eric's hand was shaking as he tried to slip the keycard into the slot. Finally getting it in, the three of them hurried into the room and all three flopped down laughing hysterically as they settled down on the large mattress.

Eric regained some composure as the laughing died down. Getting up he opened a bottle of wine he had ordered earlier and had chilling in the wine bucket. He stopped to look out the window and yelled out to Jane and Margaret; "Hey you two look at the great view we have out here!"

Margaret reached up and popping open the clasp on the back of Jane's halter dress lowered the dress down to her waist. She looked up at Eric; "Yeah Eric, that is a lovely view, but I think this view is a lot more interesting!"

Eric moved over to the bed and handed Margaret a glass of wine and whispered; "Oh Margaret, without a doubt this is a far better view!" He stared down at Jane's bare breasts and thought they were perfect, nowhere as large as Margaret's but formed perfectly. They were the size of large oranges, but fuller and so firm, with Jane on her back didn't flatten out at all. The areoles were small, the size of dimes with thick fat nipples set perfectly in the middle of them and they were a dark red.

He leaned over and trickled a tiny stream of wine over them and before he had a chance to lean down, Margaret attacked them and licked the rich cool wine from her straining tits. The nipples puckered up even more and Eric leaned in and poured some on the other firm breast and sucked it up before Margaret had a chance to move to the other stiff tip.

Jane rolled her head from side to side causing her long sexy hair to get tangled about her face and long slender neck. She slightly rose up and found the zipper on the back of Margaret's silky dress and tugging it down, the material parted and Jane urged the two tiny straps from her bare shoulders.

Margaret shrugged her shoulders helping Jane to remove the dress from her upper body.

Eric turned his head from Jane's firm breast and let out a gasp when he gazed up at Margaret's much larger breasts. Seeing she was a true redhead, her skin tone and breasts proved that fact. Her breasts were pure white with hundreds of freckles across them. Her aureoles were much larger then Jane's and was a bright pink with pinky tip nipples a much darker pink. With her leaning over Jane, they hung down and were like two plump cantaloupes waiting to be plucked and that is exactly what Eric did.

Reaching down he palmed those two luscious mounds of white flesh and began squeezing them softly. His thumbs and forefingers tugged at the stiff tips and Margaret's large dark eyes smoked with lust as she bit her lower lip and whispered to Eric; "So tell us Eric, whose tits do you like better?"

Eric knew this was a loaded question and looking at Margaret's larger freckled tits and then Jane's smaller but perfectly shaped tits looked back into Margaret's searching eyes replied; "Well Margaret, it's like asking what I like better, apples or oranges, I love them both equally!"

Jane rose up propping her head on her hand and smiled up at Eric, her firm tits brushing against his firm bicep' "Don't you mean oranges and grapefruits?"

He laughed and leaned in and covered her lips with his own. Both mouths opened and their tongues met and began flicking back and forth from one mouth to the other. His hands came up and combed his fingers through her lush blonde locks. Tightening his fingers in her hair he pulled her even harder against his mouth and she moaned loudly into his mouth as she felt Margaret pull her dress from her lower body, spread her legs and slowly began to lap away at her swollen thick pussy lips.

Jane's tight pussy was extremely wet and as soon as Margaret's tongue penetrated those thick lips, she was rewarded with a gush of hot milky cream.

Margaret began licking up and down her room-mates tasty cunt and uncovering her swollen clit, captured it between her own lips and began flicking it back and forth, up and down until she felt it swell. She had her head trapped by Jane's long slender legs and as she sucked harder she was rewarded by Jane's tasty cum, she orgasmed all over Margaret's active lips and tongue.

Jane screamed into Eric's mouth and tearing her mouth from his, gasped for air as she fell back to the bed.

Eric sat up and quickly removed his tie, shirt and kicking off his shoes and removing his pants and socks moved over to Margaret as she came up from between Jane's now wide-spread thighs.

Her eyes popped open wide when she saw the huge bulge in Eric's boxers. Turning to Jane she mouthed the word "WOW" and turned back to Eric's shorts. Slowly placing her tiny hand over his bulge and closing her hand she let out a gasp; "Oh fuck Jane, it's even larger than I thought it was. Help me take these shorts off!"

Although Jane had just cum and how weak she was, she still mustered up enough energy to slide to Eric's other side. Margaret and Jane gripped the elastic waistband of his shorts and pulling them up past his cock, drew it down past his ass and down his legs.

They both sat back and stared in awe of the length of his cock. Margaret placed it at her wrist and the head of his cock nearly brushed her elbow; "Holy fuck Eric, how big is it?"

He smiled sheepishly at first Jane and then Margaret; "Well when completely stiff, well it's about twelve inches. You know the children are throwing Annie and me a twenty-fifth wedding anniversary party, I think it's going to get wild, I mean really, really wild. The two of you are invited and just to let you know Matt and Simon take after their old man, if you know what I mean!"

Jane was grinning from ear to ear; "Oh wild horses couldn't keep either of us away, right Margaret?"

She licked her lips as she and nodded; "You got that right Jane, now I can see why Sarah and Rose are always walking around bow-legged and with huge smiles on their faces!" Without waiting for any response she lowered her tiny mouth and slipped her lips over the large head that was already leaking some pre-cum.

Her lips let the cum coat the shaft as she lowered her mouth along the shaft lubricating it as she took more into her mouth. Pulling her mouth off, she was panting wildly as her tongue flicked out and ran up and down the long shaft. Looking at Jane with those smoldering dark eyes growled out; "Come on Jane, help me get this monster cock all wet and stiff. I'm going to swallow this big fucker all the way down to the base and bury in deep in my throat!"

"Yeah sure you are Margaret! Your mouth is a lot smaller than mine and there is no fucking way I can get even half of this monster down my throat!" She stroked it vigorously as she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second. "How about both of us sucking on it, you take one side and I'll take the other!"

Margaret's head dipped down and began sucking on his balls and working her way up the long shaft.

Eric threw his head back and dug his fingers in Margaret's hair, pulling on it, it slowly came undone, a wave of red came tumbling down over her face, his cock and his hairy thighs. Popping her mouth off she looked at Eric and then Jane; "Listen Jane, before I met up with you I worked in an adult book store where they had glory holes. I made all kinds of money because I could go down ALL the way on some of the largest cocks in Los Angeles. I gave it up when I got a scare from a couple of black men with cocks thicker and longer than Eric here. I sort of became addicted, sorry for the pun, but I tore my lips off of them and promised I'd only do it for fun now and not for profit. So yes Jane I can take this monster all the way down my throat and my pussy is getting very, very wet just imagining this spongy head deep in my throat!"

Eric was grinning from ear to ear and pushed Jane onto her back. He attacked her perfectly shaped tits as he felt Margaret's tiny hand encircle his cock and her hot breath on his cock. He let out a groan when he felt her tongue again rolling around and around the head and felt her lips catch the head. He gripped Jane's tits even harder and sucked harder as he felt his cock slide inch by inch into her hot, wet oral cavity. He could hear her breathing loudly through her nose as she took him into her throat. He let out a loud growl as he felt her nose brush his belly and he shook and started cumming when he felt her tongue whipping around and around his swollen balls.

In anticipation of being with the two hot teens he held off fucking Annie for several days and the huge load he sent down Margaret's throat was enormous. Shot after thick creamy hot shot rolled down her throat and she gulped down each one. Finally spent Eric let go of Jane's breast and rolled back onto the bed. He lay there panting trying to recover from his intense orgasm.

Margaret slid over to Jane and planted a hot wet kiss on her lips. As Jane opened her mouth, Margaret fed her the remnants of the cum Eric deposited there.

Eric laid there watching the cute large breasted redhead kiss the sexy blonde and his cock was already coming back to life.

Jane rolled over and was now above the redhead, her hair looked like a fire out of control about her head. She closed her eyes and raised her lower body as Jane tugged at the dress that clung to Margaret's petite body. Tossing it aside she slid down and hovering over her pussy inhaled the intoxicating scent coming from beneath her scant panties. Reaching up she petted her moist slit and Margaret let out a groan and her hips arched up and anticipating that, Jane removed the panties and tossed them to Eric.

Eric raised them to his face and just like Jane did, he inhaled her scent and tossing them aside slid around on the bed and positioning himself behind Jane's gorgeous compact ass, gripped her hips and finding the wet hole between her thick wet lips, shoved forward and slid halfway into her tight dripping cunt.

Jane rose up from between Margaret's thighs and throwing her head back let out a loud groan and spat back at him; "Holy fuck Eric, your cock feels magnificent in my cunt. I can't believe how deep you're going!"

Eric slapped her on her tight ass and groaned out; "Oh just you wait Jane, I'm only halfway in, I'm giving you time to adjust to my length. Hold onto Margaret's ass, I'm going to give you more now!"

She let out a grunt as she felt him slowly shove forward sending more and more of his length into her pussy. She let out a deep burst of air from her lungs when she felt his body pressing against her tight ass. She couldn't believe how deep he was and she jumped when she felt him brush against her cervix. It was uncomfortable and exciting at the same time. She tightened around his cock and let out a loud groan and started cumming when he fingered her clit. Between his cock pulsating in her tight pussy and his soft fingers diddling her clit, she went off again even harder than the last one.

Jane pulled her head from between Margaret's thighs, her face covered in her pussy juices and she collapsed and fell to the bed beside Margaret. When she did this Eric's long stiff cock, covered in Jane's juices bobbed up and down before Margaret.

Margaret licked her lips just thinking about sucking on that gorgeous cock again, but her pussy was itching for some of what Jane had just experienced. Jane had her so close to cumming, but when Eric made her cum, Jane left her hanging. She outstretched her arms beckoning Eric to fill the void Jane had left.

Eric just like Margaret was on the verge of cumming too, but it basically was his fault fucking her and diddling her clit at the same time causing Jane to cum so hard she fell exhausted to the bed.

He slipped between Margaret's tiny outstretched legs and she reached down and guided his cock into her tight lipped weeping pussy. Eric slowly pushed forward, inch by inch of his big cock entered her petite body.

Jane watched the two fucking and yelled out; "Oh yeah Eric fuck that little slut. Shove that huge cock into her make her feel it in her throat again, but from the other direction. Fuck her hard and deep!"

This spurred Eric on and he started pounding her harder and harder.

Margaret already came once and was close to cumming yet again as his body slapped against her tiny body. She tried to wrap her legs around him, but her tiny legs barely came up to his thrusting thighs. Her unruly red hair was tangled all over her face and full swaying tits.

Eric leaned down and caught one of her tiny nipples between his lips and seeing they were so small, it made them even more sensitive to his active lips and tongue.

Jane reached down and began playing with his balls and she could feel them tighten in her slim fingers.

Eric felt Margaret's cunt tighten around his cock and suddenly she drenched his cock in her thick milky juices as she came again. He lost it and began filling her tiny womb with his hot cum and she instantly went into another quaking orgasm. Totally spent, he fell against her petite body and trapped her heaving body beneath his.

After a couple of minutes Eric rolled off of Margaret and dead tired he cuddled up behind her and Jane plastered her body against his ass and the three of them drifted off to sleep.

Somewhere around 2 or 3 am Eric was woken feeling a hot wet mouth sucking on his semi-erect cock. It quickly sprung to full length and with the drapes open from earlier in the night, there was enough light streaming in to see it was Jane sucking on his cock. Margaret was giving Jane tips on how to suck and swallow his cock and even though she was having a tough time take him totally down her throat, she was surprisingly doing quite well.

Eric ran his hands through her tangled blonde locks and fisting her hair he guided her mouth up and down his length. He grabbed Margaret's head and coaxed her towards his bloated balls. She willingly sucked on them as the two women's mouths and unruly locks intermingled.

Jane went back to taking more and more of Eric's cock into her mouth. She got a good rhythm going and with Margaret's tongue on his balls he knew he wasn't going to last long.

Eric began pumping his hips up and down and he started cumming. The ropes of cum were just too much for Jane to take and pulling his cock from her mouth, he began coating both Jane and Margaret's face, necks and tits. He fell back to the bed out of breath and exhausted.

Jane and Margaret licked each other's faces and fed the cum to the other one. Completely satisfied they all fell back to the bed and fell fast asleep.

Morning came way too early and after a huge breakfast from room service, all three of them slipped into the bathroom and climbed into the huge shower.

Eric pulled Jane under the hot spray and she screamed because her hair was now dripping. He picked up the shampoo and began working the golden liquid into her hair.

Jane loved having someone else shampooing her hair and leaning into him rested her head on his shoulder. Her tits crushed against his chest and she was in heaven. She reached down and began stroking his huge cock.

Margaret knelt down and with the water pounding down on her back and covering her gorgeous red head she caught the head of his cock between her lips and swallowed half of it.

While Margaret sucked on his cock, he used one hand on Jane's hair and the other moved from her firm tits, down to her dripping pussy. He couldn't wait any more, pulling his cock from Margaret's mouth he bent Jane over at the waist and with one swift move, shoved half of his cock into her pussy. He continued to slide into her and when he was completely in her, began pounding her like mad.

Jane's head was in the line of the shower spray and now completely rinsed off she pushed back against him. Feeling her orgasm building she bent over even more, placing her hands about her ankles she came violently and slowly slipped to the shower floor pulling herself off of Eric's cock.

Eric reached for Margaret who was still on the floor. Pulling her to her feet he had to reach down to connect with her. Finding it nearly impossible seeing she was so short, spun her around and gripping her by her tiny hips, he lifted her wet petite, sexy body and lining her up, slowly lowered her tight lipped pussy down onto his straining cock.

Margaret was in heaven seeing he had abandoned Jane to concentrate on her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her tiny legs around his waist. Her large pillow-like tits crushed against his hairy chest and she began riding his huge cock as if it was the last cock she was ever going to have in her cunt.

Eric gripped Margaret by her tight ass and was raising and lowering her on his cock as she helped out by hopping up and down at the same time.

Margaret planted a hot kiss on his mouth shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. Their tongues dueled back and forth as her moans got louder and louder. She completely covered his cock with her rich hot cream and when she felt him shove his finger up her tight ass, she tensed up and came.

Eric knew he was about to cum and when she arched her back and slammed down hard on his cock, he lost it and started cumming too. He filled her hot cunt with his hot jism. His knees began to give out from the intense orgasm and the constant pounding Margaret was giving his cock.

Margaret slowly lowered her legs and he bent over slightly allowing her to step off his cock and direct the spray onto her hot sweaty body.

The three of them soaped up one another, rinsed off and getting out towel each other dry.

They dressed and headed out to the airport for their return trip to L.A.

Eric dropped Jane and Margaret off at their apartment and headed back to his house. Upon entering he heard a lot of moaning and groaning coming from an upstairs bedroom. Climbing the stairs quietly, he entered his bedroom and was surprised to see Annie and T-Bone still going at it, but they were not alone, Ruthie had joined them and she was hovered over T-Bone's cock. It was completely covered by her mouth and long dark brown hair.

Annie was on her back where she had Ruthie straddling her head, she was eating out Ruthie and her entire face was covered in what looked like several loads of Ruthie's cum.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers