Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers

Martin was looking at the extremely sexy MILF in a completely different way now and the more she talked about being with her own son, the more turned on he became. With one hard clutching his drink, his other arm was casually wrapped around Paris' waist.

As she talked aimlessly it gave him some time to really look at her for the first time in a different light. He loved how the afternoon sun made her wheat-like flaxen hair sparkle in the sunlight, the way it caressed her shoulders and settled on her ample breasts and down her back. Her dark blue eyes showed as she spoke about Peter and her full red lips pursed when she talked about how it would feel to have his thick cock in her mouth.

Hearing her talk about Peter this way caused Martin's cock to stiffen and pulled her closer to him. He watched her full breasts rise and fall as her breath quickened. His fingers skimmed across the soft silky material of her royal blue wrap-around dress. The dress parted slightly, revealing her ample cleavage. The dress also did little to hide her stiff nipples; it made Martin's mouth water. Martin put his drink down and slowly wrapped his arms around Paris' lush body from behind.

She smiled back at him and rotated her ass around and around his stiffening cock. Turning her head she stared at his dark eyes and that thick dark hair of his. Reaching back she pulled his head toward her face and her lips met his. She moaned into his mouth as his hands came around and cupped her full firm tits.

Martin pulled at the material covering her tits and it slowly slipped away. Slipping his hands lower he pulled at the rope tie around her waist and as it gave way, her dress parted leaving her completely exposed. Martin leaned closer to her and sweeping her wheat colored hair from her neck and ear whispered in her ear; "Paris look over at Lucy's mother-in-law, just look how she's stroking his stiff cock, I betcha the way Lucy is looking at them, they'll both soon be sucking on it!"

Paris let out a louder groan and reaching back stroked his cock through his thin dress pants. She managed to pull them open, along with his zipper and they floated to his ankles. Kicking them aside his cock was tenting his boxers and Paris pulled them down also.

He again leaned into her, her hand trapped between her ass and his bare, stiff cock. He licked at her earlobe and nipped at the nape of her neck; "Look over across the pool, do you see what I see, over there on the steps. Look at Ruthie playing with T-Bone's cock and who else is that? Oh yeahhhhhh, that's Peter, your son, just look how she's playing with his big stiff cock, I betcha pretty soon she'll be sucking on it and if he's lucky, she'll let him fuck that tight teenage pussy of hers!"

Paris let out a grown and threw off her wide-opened dress and spinning on her toes was facing the half-naked Martin. Dropping to her knees she stroked his cock faster. She leaned forward and just before she took it in her mouth they were both disturbed by a naked Mary and Ben racing towards the pool and letting out a loud scream, cannon-balled into the pool.

Mary and Ben were out behind the garage shooting hoops and exchanging barbs at one another, both sexual and insulting. Mary scoffed; "Why is it Ben that your brother is married to my sister and is right now up in the garage apartment most likely fucking Jane and Margaret as we speak. He sure gets enough pussy, but here you are at my parent's anniversary party, with whom as your date? Oh yeah YOUR MOTHER!!"

He smiled and shook his head; "I don't want to hear about it Mary, after we broke up, you start dating a pilot nearly as old as your father, who has the DADDY ISSUES?"

"Well at least I'm married now, how about you?"

"Sure you couldn't hold it together and had to divorce and after you couldn't find anyone else had to go back to the same guy!"

"Let's settle this in the court, how about a game of H.O.R.S.E.?"

"Sure Mary, but if you're so secure with your game AND you sexuality, how about making it a game of strip H.O.R.S.E.?"

"That's not fair; all I'm wearing is this dress and panties. You're wearing a lot more!"

He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks, removed his suit coat and tie; "Off with your heels Mary and let's go!"

"You still have more on, not fair!"

"What's wrong Camden, afraid I'll beat you? If you're so good I should get a head start."

"Give me the fuckin' ball Kinkirk, I'll go first!" She dribbled, took two more steps away from the basket, spun and taking a jump shot made the shot, nothing but net!

Ben laughed; "Lucky fuckin' shot Camden!" He did the same and it bounced off the back iron and it skipped away! "FUCK!"

She laughed; "Off with something Kinkirk!"

He removed his shirt and she grabbed the ball and took in his large chest muscles. She tried a reverse lay-up and missed.

"My turn Camden, give me the ball!" He tried the same shot a reverse lay-up and made it. He smiled and tossed her the ball; "Come on Camden, you have to make it now!"

She grimaced and tried the shot and missed.

"Ah ha Camden, off with something!"

"Okay, okay Kinkirk, turn around!"

"Well look at this, little miss shy!" He turned around and she reached under her dress and pulled off her panties. She tossed it and it landed on Ben's shoulder.

"Ewe gross Camden, come on give me the ball!"

"Gross my ass, you wish you could take them off, come on Ben, shoot!"

"Okay here is an easy one!" He stood at the distance of a free throw and made it easily.

She took the ball and made it too. "Okay Ben, try this!" She stood at the baseline and took a shot and swoosh, made it.

Ben moved over there and took the shot and missed.

"Ha, off with the pants, stud!"

Ben wiggled his ass and dropped his pants, folded them and placed them over his suit coat. "Okay Mary your shot, better not miss or I'm making one and off comes your dress!"

Mary dribbled around trying to think of a shot to take, stopping at the free throw line took a jump shot, her long light brown hair came tumbling down and so did the ball, missing the hoop.

"Ah ha, get ready to take off the dress!" He stepped over to the top of the key, bounced the ball twice and taking a jump shot. It went in without touching iron. "Yes, eat it Camden, now your turn!"

She threw her hair over her shoulder and licking her full swollen lips took the shot and she heard Ben yell out' "Air ball, off with the dress Mary, need any help?"

She turned her back and he slowly lowered the zipper. She held it up as he had it all the way down. Lowering her arms the dress fell to the ground and all of a sudden his shorts got a little tight as his cock began to stiffen. "Now what Camden?"

"How about giving me a chance to catch up?"

"Okay Camden, one shot if you make it I drop my shorts, if you miss, I get a blow-job from you!"

She laughed out loud; "So I guess I get those pants off of you either way right?"

He looked perplexed and a smile came across his face; "Yeah I guess you're tight, what's your point?"

"Well if they come off either way, I want an extra incentive, if I make it, you lose the shorts and we cannonball into the pool together!"

"And?"

"And what Ben?"

"What happens after we cannonball?"

She giggled and bit her bottom lip seductively and she responded huskily; "Well Ben after we're in the water naked, well we'll just have to see!"

"Come on Mary, take your shot!"

She dribbled and stood right in front of the basket, looked up and took the easy lay-up and it dropped through.

"Aw you have to be kidding me Camden; hell Savannah could make that shot!"

She was bent over laughing, her tight ass and large tits totally exposed now made Ben's cock grow even stiffer; "Too bad Ben, no one said what the shot had to be, now off with the shorts, take hold of my hand and lets go and jump in the pool!"

He shook his head and in one swift motion, dropped his drawers and grabbed her hand let out a loud scream; "Let's go Camden, let's see who can make the larger splash!"

They took off and as they jumped they caught a glimpse of Paris and Martin to one side and Lucy, Robby and Ben's mother across from them. Before they could stop, both took a leap and time stood still as they floated over the pool and BAM, they hit the water and let out loud screams as the other eight around the pool stopped and watched them.

When they surfaced Mary swept her long hair from her face, wrapped one arm around Ben's neck and reached down at the same time and gripped his slowly shrinking cock. Giving it several tugs, it stopped its retreat and sprung back to life.

Ben pulled her tight against his body; her huge tits with the large stiff nipples scraped across his chest as his mouth came crushing against her mouth. Their tongues whipped back and forth from one mouth to the other.

Mary climbed up his body and positioned his cock at the entrance to her hot creaming cunt; she slowly lowered her body and let out a loud groan!

In the back where the garage was, Kevin guided Margaret and Jane up to the garage apartment. Jane in her short black leather skirt and tight plain white blouse flopped down to the worn sofa. Kevin in his stylish navy blue suit took a seat beside her. Margaret dressed in a cute multi-colored gypsy dress opened the tiny refrigerator and pulled out three long-neck beers and opening them up handed Jane and Kevin one each. She flopped down on the other side of Kevin, her full skirt, spread across her shapely legs hiding them, but being a full loose skirt, Kevin took note that they were very, very accessible.

Kevin took a big swig of his beer and at the same time gazed down at Jane's slender, shapely thighs. Her leather skirt rode halfway up them and if he was sitting across from her he would surely be able to see her panty clad pussy.

Kevin downed his beer and placing the empty bottle on the coffee table turned towards Jane, her long permed blonde hair hung down covering her chest. Scooping his hand along her neck, he swept the hair from her face. He lowered his head and caught her slightly open mouth with his own.

Jane moaned into his mouth and recovered quickly by kissing him back and drove her tongue into his mouth. Leaning into him, she crushed her full, firm tits into his arm.

Kevin's other hand immediately dropped down to her sleek thighs and slid up the short distance to her hot, wet pussy. He moaned into her mouth when he found out she was without panties and he was rewarded with a handful of her dripping pussy. Kevin moaned even louder when he felt his cock being pulled out of his trousers and let out a loud groan when he felt Margaret's tiny mouth close around his cockhead.

Kevin wanted desperately to guide Margaret's mouth up and down his cock, but his left hand was caught behind Jane's head as his fist was tangled in her hair while they kisses and his right hand was buried between her legs, finger-fucking her extremely tight and even wetter cunt. There was no way in hell he was giving that up for his hand to guide Margaret's mouth on his cock.

His decision was solved for him when Jane broke their kiss and looking down saw Margaret's face full of his cock; she slipped off the sofa and joined the cute redhead. The two of them alternated on sucking his cock and licking his swollen ball sack.

They managed to remove all of his clothes from the waist down as he tossed off his jacket, tie and shirt. Completely naked he leaned his head back on the sofa and just took in the exquisite feeling of the redhead and blonde sucking his cock and balls.

Kevin was close to cumming and he wasn't going to waste all of his cum in their mouths, at least not yet, he wanted to fuck these two hot sluts first. He managed to pry them off his cock and he gasped out; "How about the two of you doing a sexy strip-tease for me, play with each other a little bit, then I want to fuck both of you, what do you say?"

Jane gave Kevin a sexy smile and standing up, pulled Margaret to her steaming body. Tipping her head back she planted a hot kiss on her lips and at the same time reached up and pulled the elastic from the top of her gypsy dress down and off her pure white breasts. She continued to push the dress down her body until it pooled around her ankles.

Margaret broke the kiss and dressed only in panties, began to unbutton Jane's tight blouse. Opening it completely she pulled it off and reaching down captured one of Jane's puckered nipples between her lips. Sucking on it as hard as she could, her tiny arms circled Jane's trim waist and finding the zipper on the back of the black leather skirt, yanked it down and tugged it off. Naked except for a pair of high heeled shoes she slapped Margaret on the ass and pulled her panties off.

Kevin stared up at the tiny patch of red hair covering Margaret's pussy; he smiled noting the carpet matched the drapes. He crooked his finger at the two women to join him on the sofa and they shook their heads no.

Jane and Margaret moved to the bed and slipping onto it like stalking tigers, sprawled out on it and Jane in a low sexy voice chimed out; "Oh Kevin, we're waiting for you here on the bed, are you coming or do we have to start without you?"

Back in the house Cecilia and Roxanne were putting the final touches on the mini-cupcakes. They were frosting them one after the other, Cecilia had a cherry frosting on white cupcakes, while Roxanne had chocolate frosting on devil's food cupcakes.

Roxanne started laughing as she looked at Cecilia. She loved looking into Cecilia's gorgeous blue eyes and those luscious red lips and she felt the heat between her thighs grow hotter and felt her panties getting damp; "Oh Cecilia, just look at you, you have frosting all over your face!"

Cecilia tried to wipe it off, but just made it worse. She looked back at the laughing Roxanne and she just like Roxanne loved looking into the deep pools of blue in her eyes, her gorgeous long blonde hair made her wet, imagining it floating across her thighs as Roxanne's fat full lips sucked on her stiffening clit.

"I wouldn't laugh if I was you, at least mine is cherry, that chocolate all across your face looks like shit on your face!"

Roxanne let out a gasp as she tried to wipe her face; "That's not nice to say, come here and let me wipe your face clean!"

With a sly smile on her face she slid over to Roxanne and being shorter, she looked up into Roxanne's gorgeous blue eyes with her equally gorgeous blue eyes just stood there.

Roxanne raised her chocolate covered fingers and suddenly painted Cecilia's cheek and chin with chocolate frosting. She ended with a swipe across her bow-upper lip and her full lower lip.

Cecilia let out a gasp and proceeded to do exactly the same to Roxanne.

Roxanne caught Cecilia's hand in hers and brought it back to her mouth. She sucked slowly on Cecilia's frosting covered digits, rolling her slippery tongue around and around the coated fingers. Closing her lips around the fingers she sucked on them. Her suction got harder and produced a moan from Cecilia lips.

Cecilia pulled her fingers from Roxanne's mouth and looking deep into her eyes she leaned in until their lips were nearly touching.

Roxanne closed the remaining inch and her tongue came out and began to lick the chocolate she placed on Cecilia's lips and chin. Cleaning her lips, she planted her tongue at the entrance to Cecilia's parted lips and her tongue snuck out and met Roxanne's tongue.

They dueled with one another and as Cecilia broke away; her tongue began to lick the cherry frosting she planted on Roxanne's cheek and chin. Just as Roxanne did, she fed it to her and again the two of them sucked on one another's tongue. As the kiss grew more heated, Roxanne reached out and began to unbutton the starched white blouse before her. Parting the material, she reached back and got a fingertip of chocolate frosting and spreading it along the top portion of Cecilia's billowing breast, leaned forward, slowly licked it off and sucked lightly at the tender flesh of her tit.

Cecelia loved the way Roxanne's mouth felt on her tit and wanted the same. She unzipped the tight red dress covering Roxanne's tight body. Pulling on the material on her shoulders, the dress fell to her waist and giving it one more tug and it fell around her ankles. Cecilia spread her cherry frosting on Roxanne's upper chest and in the valley of her twin mounds of flesh. Her mouth followed quickly behind and licked and sucked the sweet sugary mixture from Roxanne's even sweeter flesh.

Roxanne popped open Cecilia's bra and disregard the frosting and attacked Cecilia's tits without any pretense of sucking frosting. She grabbed her ass and pulled at the zipper on the back of her skirt and it soon joined Roxanne's dress on the floor. She turned Cecilia with her back to the counter and placing her hands on her waist attempted to lift her onto the counter.

Cecilia helped her and with her now on the counter she threw back her head as Roxanne lowered her head between her thighs and pulling her panties aside, her tongue snuck out and came in contact with her already moist slit.

Chandler helped Sandy put away all of the robes after the ceremony and loved watching her move around the office in her soft off white sweater dress. Ever since having her baby, he noticed how she had lost of her extra weight she was carrying during her pregnancy. What she didn't lose she held perfectly in her large tits and gorgeous rounded ass.

They got to the Camden household after the parishioners had left and just the intimate friends remained. They came around back and heard a lot of laughing and moaning coming out back in the pool area. They were about to enter through the kitchen, but paused when they both heard a lot of moans and groans coming from the kitchen.

They both looked through the kitchen door window and saw a naked Cecilia on the counter. Her back was arched back like a bow about to shoot an arrow. Her light blonde hair was dancing about her shoulders and back and her hips were pumping up and down as another honey blonde head was buried between her thighs.

Neither were able to see who it was, but it was obvious whomever it was, was close to bring Cecilia to a crashing orgasm.

Chandler could feel his cock stiffening in his pants and his hands were now resting on Sandy's trim hips. His hands slid upward and slowly palmed her very large, firm tits. In a skimpy bra, he felt her nipples stiffen against his palms. He leaned forward and nuzzled her neck and began to lick and suck at the tender flesh on her neck.

Sandy moaned and turning her head captured his mouth with her own. She closed her eyes and shoved her tongue into his mouth as she rotated her ass against his stiff cock.

Chandler loved her just fucked looking hair and letting go of her tits reached down and gripped the hem of her sweater dress. In one swift motion he had it up her lithe form and over her head. He tossed it to the ground and his hands seemed to be all over her body at once. He attacked her full thighs, her tight ass, her trim waist. Skimming over her lithe toned back he popped open her bra and sliding it off her shoulders, slid his hands around and cupped her large swaying naked tits. He squeezed them and pulled at her large swelling nipples.

He pulled a little too hard and Sandy let out a tiny scream as she slightly lost her balance and her head made a thud against the kitchen door.

Chandler dropped his pants and yanked down his shorts, he yanked Sandy's lacy panties to one side and just as he was about to bury his cock in her weeping pussy, the door was thrown open, with Sandy resting her heads against the door, she lost her balance and Chandler and Sandy tumbled to the floor as Cecilia laughing hysterically, nearly fell off the counter and a naked Roxanne stood over them.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers