Seventh Heaven: Camden Family Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

In Eric's home office Carlos was on the phone talking with his brother in Puerto Rico, Ms. Denise Margo slid into the room and while Carlos was on the phone, she leaned over and began nibbling at his neck, he was pleasantly surprise and smiled at her while he tried to get off the phone so he could attack this gorgeous light brown haired teacher.

Denise slipped around to the front of the desk and as she watched him talk on the phone she began a slow strip-tease. She swayed from side to side as she removed her wide black belt. Dropping it to the floor her hands moved to the top of her dress and slowly began unbuttoning it. When she reached her waist, she shrugged her shoulders and the slinky black dress floated down about her ankles. Kicking it aside she quickly popped open her bra and again shrugging her shoulders, it too fell to the floor atop her dress. Skimming out of her matching black panties she sauntered over to Carlos.

Carlos pushed the chair back and spoke in Spanish to his brother, hanging up the phone, in one quick motion he grabbed her and placed her atop Eric's desk.

Denise giggled; "It seems I always end up on one of Eric's desks with my legs spread and my pussy bare. Before we start, please undress, I need to see that cock that Mary's been bragging about. From what I've heard it isn't as large as the Camden men's, but a whole lot thicker. Mmmmmmm she wasn't exaggerating!" She kicked off her heels and wrapped her bare feet around Carlos' thick cock.

He spread her legs and inhaling her sweet musky scent buried his head between her thighs.

She wrapped her legs around his head and arching her back allowing her long light brown hair to skim the top of the desk behind her.

Upstairs in the master bedroom Annie was on her knees, her second weeding dress was down about her waist and her hands were wrapped around the thick, long black shaft of Captain Lee Michaels cock. Annie spat on the large black head and pumped her hand up and down as she allowed him to fist her blonde locks in his huge hands. She lowered her mouth and captured the large black head between her lips.

Lee leaned over her and with two fingers popped open her bra and her newly enhanced tits came jumping out. He drew his cock from her mouth and having her lean back wrapped her big tits around his cock and began tit-fucking her. He removed the rest of his clothes and she looked up at his well-muscled black form hovering over her.

In the bedroom down the hall Heather and Shauna were sitting cross-legged talking about their experiences with Matt. Although Heather could not hear, she could speak, nearly as normal as anyone else. She read lips and sign-language.

Heather was first; "You know Shauna, although misplaced, Matt had the best intensions when he broke up my wedding. I know after that your relationship was severely strained and ultimately broke the two of you apart. I just wanted you to know I really appreciate what Matt did for me and how sorry I am for breaking you up!"

Shauna, her blonde hair now a lot longer than when she left Glen Oak, tossed it over her shoulder, her silky purple wrap-around dress parting slightly at her pert breasts and also at her shapely slim legs. Leaning forward she swept a stray lock of Heather's shoulder length dark brown hair. Looking into her dark eyes she whispered; "Don't give it a second thought Heather; I guess it was for the best as far as Matt went. He's happily married to Sarah, who is also a doctor. We did have a fling awhile back. I'm not sure if you know I'm a registered nurse and I was at his hospital for some time. We got together for a couple of days, after that I'm sure he's where he belongs. Right now, here with you is exactly where I want to be!"

Before Heather could reply or react, Shauna leaned forward and their eyes were locked on each other's and Heather let out a tiny moan when she felt Shauna's lips on her own. Parting her lips, her tongue darted out and traced Shauna's plush swollen lips.

The kiss grew stronger and Heather let out a loud gasp when she felt Shauna's hands slip below her huge, bulky knit sweater. She sucked on Shauna's tongue when she felt her hands cup her tits and squeeze lightly.

Shauna returned Heather's kiss and her hands slipped around behind Heather's back and popped open her bra. Her hands came back and slipped under Heather's bra and her thumbs rolled around Heather's huge areoles and stiff long nipples.

Heather was breathing heavily and broke the kiss; she licked her swollen lips as she stared into Shauna's dark blue eyes. Her hands slid along Shauna's thighs and came up and pulling at the tie on Shauna's dress, it parted and Heather pulled it off her slim, trim body.

Immediately Shauna pulled Heather's bulky knit sweater off and tossed it aside, along with the slack bra hanging from her arms. She pushed Heather to the bed and began raining kisses all over her upper body. Her hands found the zipper on her skirt and soon had her naked, except for her panties.

Shauna knelt up over Heather and reaching back removed her bra. Their eyes met as they both removed their own panties. As if in a daze, Shauna climbed up on Heather, spun around their mouth attacked the other's pussy at the same time.

Downstairs in the hallway Eric was watching his two sons having sex with the other's wife. Eric loved how Matt was licking Rose's tight pussy, while her long slim legs were thrown across his shoulders.

Beside them Sarah was on her knees licking, sucking and deep-throating Simon's large cock.

The doorbell rang and Eric did his best to hide his own hard-on, opening the door Richard and Rosina stood there and made a move to enter the house. Rosina spoke up first as she leaned in and gave Eric a huge hug, not missing his hard-on poking her in the belly; "Congratulations Eric, Happy 25th, where's your blushing bride?"

Clearing his throat he quickly looked over into the livingroom, but Sarah was too engrossed in sucking on Simon to notice her parents had just arrived. "Oh Sorry, come on in. Annie is upstairs, doing who knows what. When you didn't show up earlier, we all thought you weren't coming!"

Richard slapped Eric on the back and began; "Well I had services today and we hurried home to change and get over here." He stepped past Eric and moved over into the entrance to the livingroom. There he stopped and was stunned by what he saw. Unable to digest what he was seeing, he suddenly got ill; "Please Eric, please direct me to the bathroom, I think I'm going to be ill!"

Eric directed him upstairs and stood blocking Rosina's path to the livingroom.

Richard nearly ran upstairs and made it to the bathroom just in time. After cleaning himself up, he splashed some cold water on his face and looked longingly into the mirror; "Now what the fuck am I going to do?"

Downstairs Rosina slipped past Eric and was frozen in her tracks as she watched her Jewish Princess, on her knees, swallowing Simon's huge cock. She stepped back slowly and bumped into Eric who was standing behind her.

Eric caught her and steadied her, placing his hands on her hips to steady her.

She leaned back against him and murmured out; "Oh my Eric, I can't believe what I'm staring at. How can my young innocent daughter be taking all of your son's manhood in her mouth?"

Eric chuckled "Well Rosina, she's had a lot of practice with Matt, I's say he's just as big, if not larger. I guess it runs in the family!"

She turned her head slightly, her long, silky golden brown hair tickled his cheek; "I can see now why she was so insistent on marrying Matt!" Her hand swept back slightly and brushed against the large bulge in Eric's pants; "Oh my Eric is that real?"

Again he chuckled, "Do you really want to find out?"

She sucked in her breath and nodded vigorously, at the same time she turned her head a little bit more and as their lips met, her wet slippery tongue flicked out and fought with his.

His hands slowly left her hips and reached for the buttons on her tailored white jacket, deftly popping them open, he drew the coat off her and tossed it to the floor. She had a black and white poked-dotted scarf around her neck and grabbing it he pulled on it, forcing her harder against him.

Half turned she opened his pants and unzipped them, falling to the floor, he kicked them aside and Rosina made short work of his boxers. "Holy fuck Eric, it's huge!" She fisted him and pumped his cock up and down as she turned completely around facing him. She was about to kneel before him, but Eric held her long enough to remove her bra and rid her of her tight, black pencil skirt and panties.

Dressed only in heels and that silky scarf Rosina slid to the floor and looking up at him with those large dark eyes and sexy long bangs that nearly covered her eyes, she opened her large mouth and closed his deep red painted lips around the crown of his cock. Letting out a groan deep in her throat she began to bob up and down on his stiffening length.

It grew longer and stiffer and she gaged slightly as it tickled her tonsils. Breathing through her nose she took more and more of Eric's cock down her throat. Her silky long golden brown hair swayed from side to side as she sucked harder. Her long straight hair tickled his thighs and down to his knees.

Eric was so turned on by watching his two sons and now Rosina deep-throating him he lost it and started cumming, pulling out of her mouth, he shot spurt after hot creamy spurt all over her face, throat and swaying tits.

Rosina squealed and tried to lick it up, that is when Sarah noticed her mother covered in her father-in-law's spunk.

"Oh fuck mom, you have no idea how hot you look right now!" Unable to control herself she climbed up on Simon's outstretched legs and lowered her tiny, trim body down onto Simon's rigid pole. Her curly dark hair flew and danced around her shoulders and she closed her eyes and groaned loudly as Simon reached up and played with her tight compact tits.

Her tits were a small B cup, almost as large as Rose's whose was slightly larger, but just as firm, both with tiny aureoles and fingertip stiff dark nipples.

Beside them Matt crawled up from between Rose's tight, sopping pussy. Gripping his cock in his fist, he poised it at the entrance to her pussy. Shoving forward her lips parted and humping her hips upward, impaled her pussy on his long thick cock.

Rose wrapped her long arms around his thick frame and crushed his hairy chest against her firm, high standing tits. Throwing her head back her long dark hair tumbled halfway down her back as her mouth was wide open trying to inhale oxygen into her lungs.

Matt covered her mouth with his own as he drove his hips forward sinking the remainder of his cock in her pussy. He loved it when she wrapped her long slim legs around his hips and pulled him tight to her sweat covered body. His hands plucked away at her pebble-like nipples and sent her over the top, cumming all over his cock.

Eric now recovered from coming all over Rosina's face, pulled her to her feet and led her to the sofa directly across from his two sons and both daughter-in-laws. Flopping down on the sofa, he laid out flat and drew Rosina down in front of him. This allowed the two of them to watch the four on the other sofa while they fucked.

He lifted her upper leg and throwing it over his hip, he scooted forward and finding her weeping pussy, pushed forward and slid easily into her pussy. Inch by inch he sank into her cunt.

Rosina dropped her head, her long silky hair brushed along the carpeted floor. She threw her head back and let out a long groan when Eric sank the rest of his cock onto her receptive pussy.

Across from them, Sarah lifted off Simon's cock and spinning around began to ride his cock reverse-cowgirl. She bounced up and down on while she watched Eric plow into her mother. Licking her parched lips she moaned out; "Oh yeah mom, doesn't his cock feel incredible. I was lucky enough to have Eric fuck me and cum in my pussy during Ruthie's eighteenth birthday orgy. Fuck him back mom, ride that cock, oh fuck, oh fuck I'm going to cum Simon, slam it in me, yessssssss!" She came all over Simon's cock just about the same time he started shooting his hot load in her cunt.

Eric pulled out of Rosina and pulled her onto her belly, slipping in behind her he pulled her up onto her knees and shoving forward, speared her pussy and began fucking her hard, deep and fast. Skin slapped against skin as her entire body rocked as she started cumming again, her tits swayed around as he made her entire body shook from her orgasm.

Eric gripped her hair in his hands and pulled her head back. Their lips met and his tongue slipped into her mouth. Her eyes went wide as she felt his cock rear up and began filling her cunt with his thick heavy load.

The two of them fell to the sofa, totally spent, Eric wrapped his arms around her as his cock continued to jerk and spurt his load in her pussy.

The two of them cuddled on the sofa looking at the four across from them.

Rose extracted herself from Matt and went to clean up and head out to the pool to take a quick dip. Simon followed her and after cleaning up told her he didn't feel like taking a dip and told her he'd be upstairs, hopefully taking a nap.

Matt and Saran, both totally drained cuddled up on the other sofa caressing each other, both watching her mother and his father doing the same

Upstairs Richard reluctantly came out of the bathroom; he stopped dead in his tracks. He stared in awe as he watched Annie wrap her lips around Capt. Michaels' thick black shaft and take in into her mouth until it completely disappeared into her throat.

He was suddenly disturbed by the loud groan in the bedroom across from the bathroom. Slipping to the doorway, his mouth dropped open as he looked on as Shauna and Heather were locked in a torrid sixty-nine.

Heather on the bottom arched her head back and looked at Richard upside-down. She smiled up at him, her lips, chin and cheeks were covered in Shauna's juices. In her awkward voice she moaned out; "Hello there Rabbi Glass, I love having Shauna eat my pussy, but nothing would make this anniversary party better right now than to have that circumcised cock of yours filling my juicy cunt. Come on Rabbi, strip and let us suck you and get you nice and hard.

Richard shook his head; "No, no I can't, I have to get out of here!" He ran downstairs and stopped at the entrance to the livingroom, he nearly fainted when he saw his daughter riding her brother-in-law's cock on one sofa and his wife being fucked doggy on the other sofa by Sarah's father-in-law. He shook his head from side to side and backed out of the room. He slowly went up the stairs and removed his clothes as he did so. By the time Richard was at the door to where Heather and Shauna were, he was naked.

Heather's eyes lit up when she saw his stiff swaying cock before her. As he climbed onto the bed, she twisted her head and reaching out she grabbed Richard by his lily-white ass and guided his cock between her cum coated lips.

Richard threw his head back and fisted her dark brown hair as he slid deep into her mouth. At the angle her head was in, he slid balls deep into her mouth.

Shauna crawled off of Heather, her cunt was sopping from the several orgasms Heather had licked her through. Climbing alongside Richard, she dug her long slim fingers though Richard's thick long hair and crushed her lips against his. Her tongue slithered into his mouth, giving him a large dose of Heather's cum seeing she had swallowed several loads of the tasty brunette.

While Heather sucked on Richard's thick hard cock, he was squeezing and caressing Shauna's compact ass. She continued to run her fingers through his hair.

Breaking the kiss she began planting hot, wet kisses on his neck, shoulder and down his chest. Plucking at his hairy nipples, she went lower. She stabbed her tongue in his belly button and continued to go lower. "Mmmmm now that is unusual Heather, living in New York I had the pleasure and disappointment of dating several Jewish men. I know why Sarah jumped at marrying Matt when he asked her!"

Heather slipped Richard's saliva covered cock from her mouth; "Why is that Shauna?"

"To put it delicately, they were all a disappointment in the...!" She pointed at the cock swaying before Heather's face.

Heather giggled; "Oh I get it now and since Matt is huge, Sarah literally jumped on his cock, and Simon's and Eric's, right?"

"You got that right Heather, but Richard here is rather large compared to the other Jews I've fucked!"

Richard spoke up; "Hey, hey there Shauna, I don't think I'm overly large and I don't like you putting all Jews in a specific group!"

She giggled as she reached down and palming his cock stroked it several times; "Oh so you're an expert on Jewish dicks?"

He had a sly smile on his face; "Well I am a Rabbi and I DO circumcise all the baby boys!"

Heather, still on her back giggled; "So Rabbi Glass are you saying the infants you circumcise have large cocks? How can you tell the large babies from the small babies?"

He shook his head from side to side; "I can't, you got me there, how about dropping it and get back to what we were doing!"

Shauna was now hunched over and taking his cock into her mouth began licking and sucking on the weeping cock, it was covered in pre-cum.

Beneath her, Heather was sucking on his swaying nuts. She flicked at his ball sack, drawing one large nut into her mouth.

All of a sudden Shauna let out a loud groan. Heather looked up and saw the huge naked black body of Capt. Michaels behind Shauna, he had slipped his large thick, black cock into Shauna's pussy and without giving her any time to become accustomed to it, he began pounding in and out of her fast and as hard as he could.

Heather's eyes went wide when she felt a hot mouth and tongue on her pussy, when she looked up from between Richard's legs she saw the smiling face of Annie. Her hands went to Annie's long thick blonde hair and fisting it, she pulled her experienced mouth tighter to her pussy. She was eating her so good; she was on the edge of cumming.

Just as she was about to cum, Annie stopped licking her pussy. Annie let out a loud groan as Richard sank his cock into Annie's pussy which was pointed upward as she hunched over Heather's out-stretched legs.

Richard gripped Annie's recently slimmed down hips and began to pace himself, sliding in and out of her hot creamy pussy. With each inward pump, he shoved her head harder against the creaming pussy of Heather's.

The room was filled with the loud sounds of everyone moaning and groaning, along with the loud slapping of Richard and Lee's sweaty thighs slapping against Annie's and Shauna's silky thighs.

Shauna threw her long blonde hair back and turning her head sucked hard on Lee's tongue as two appendages of Capt. Michaels were sinking deep into her receptive body. Tearing her mouth free she let out a loud groan and yelled out; "Oh fuck yeah, you gorgeous black fucker, make me cum, I'm so fucking close!"

Lee pumped deeper and faster into her and as the dam broke in her she came all over his black cock. Her thick creamy juices were dripping from his cock as he shoved one more time into her and gripping her swaying tits, shot his hot cum deep in her pussy.

Annie had pulled her face from between Heather's thighs after she came for the third time and she too turned her face to Richard, he licked Heather's juices from her face and pumped into her foaming pussy faster and faster. She looked into his dark eyes as she smiled; "Come on my Jewish fucker, come in my WASP pussy, I'm soooooooooo close!

Richard let out a loud grunt and pumped several more time and slamming into her, emptied his balls in her spasming pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers